WorkInSync

Sortieren nach

Rajneesh

WorkInSync's Desk Booking Software is smooth and easy to use

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

We all have once in our professional experience a time where we spent some good time searching for a free desk in the office. But with WorkInSync's desk booking software it has now become easy for all of us to choose and book our desks in advance and hence has also increased the productivity of the team.

I believe the biggest advantage of the desk booking app is that I do not have to waste any time in finding where my team is sitting or where I need to sit for the rest of the day in the office. Booking my desk and sitting with my team is only a click away.

As of now I have not really come across any specific cons. It has been a smooth process for me and my team.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,

Shalini

My Experience

Bewertet am 20.5.2021

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

Mayank

Team Scheduling at its best

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

As a manager, it is sometimes very difficult to know who is working where, especially with the current work setup. With the team scheduling software from WorkInSync, I can easily know who is working from the office and who is working from home. This has made life easier for me.

I can edit or delete schedules easily from the dashboard. Also, I can share the schedules with the employees directly. In fact, notifications are created. So, I don’t follow up with the employees.

There are no cons. WorkInSync has really made my job easier. Multiple language feature is not available which could have been helpful due to nature of our business. We have presence in Montreal and west canada where French would have been helpful.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

Rajan
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

My Experience with WorkInsync

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Unified App for Scheduling and Meeting Room Management

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

WorkInSync has worked phenomenally in our office set up and has brought about a great change in our office, Meeting room booking has become simple and booking work desks etc has also become easy and i can block my desk for a whole month in advance.

It's a unified app for all property services, including hot desking, Visitor management, gate pass, Meeting room, Mail room, Integration with food app, transport automation.

User Experience could use some work. I have faced issue with the app loading pretty slow sometimes.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

Poorna
  • Branche: Halbleiter

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Bewertet am 27.6.2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

Nitika
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Bewertet am 7.4.2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Condeco Desk Booking Software und Robin
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Bewertet am 22.5.2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

James

Happy to listen suppier

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Antwort von WorkInSync Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Robin

Gründe für den Wechsel zu WorkInSync

Cost, Reliability & Customization
Ipsita
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

ABInBev user's review

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

neha
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Really amazing Desk Booking Software

Bewertet am 9.4.2022

I started using the desk booking software when my office opened in January. Let me say this, the software is so well-developed. It makes desk booking a cakewalk. It has a bunch of features that I really like and want to keep using as long as I work.

I love the find my colleague feature. When booking my desk, I can see where my colleagues are sitting. I can then find a desk near them. This makes it so easy to sit with the team.

I wish the UI was better
App has fewer features than web portal

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sharat
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Review on WorkinSync

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Deepak
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workinsync in societe generale

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

There is so much innovation

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

Nagesh Kumar

Amazing Experience

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Antwort von WorkInSync Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Kartik

2. Not having legends properly defined

Harsh
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have used the product several times and it has been great every time!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Despite the amazing software, the best thing about WorkInSync is the outstanding customer service, always responsive and generous!

I primarily use Meeting room Management and Visitors Management, and I am really pleased with how simple it is to use. I did not have any trouble implementing it.

Getting used to some of the tools requires a little more work than I think is necessary, but once you've got the hang of them, they're easy to use.