WorkInSync Erfahrungen

WorkInSync

Eine App für alle deine Anforderungen an hybride Arbeitsplätze

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One solution for various workplace challenges

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

The best thing about WorkInSync is how employee centric it is. It has so many nifty features like vaccination and sanitization related modules that ensure employees feel safe in returning back to work. From seat selection on the floor plans to selecting meal options, it really makes booking really simple!

The app is really smooth and very intuitive. Love it.

There are a couple of bugs that appear here and there in the form of things loading slowly.

James
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Happy to listen suppier

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Antwort von WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Bewertet am 19.8.2022

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Return to work safely with WorkInSync!

Bewertet am 14.4.2022

It enabled our company to establish a hybrid workplace. Our employees were really worried about coming back to the office. But there were different safety modules, which we applied.

The app is extremely easy to use. I personally like the contact tracing feature the most. The concept of Digipass is great as well.

We are eagerly awaiting the capability of multi-language support in the tool

• Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Desk booking made super easy!

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to mark my attendance

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

An excellent application to manage the meeting rooms

Bewertet am 20.8.2022

With the implementation of WorkInSync, visualizing and managing meeting rooms has become easier. All information that we need to manage the rooms is available on the dashboard for us to see. We can see which rooms are booked and which rooms are empty. We can also access data like who booked a room and whether it was utilized properly.

The dashboard is super useful when trying to visualize the status of the meeting rooms and managing them at large. If a room is empty and never gets booked, we can see that on the dashboard. It essentially gives us an overview of how rooms are being used, ultimately ensuring that these have optimal usage.

No issues as of now. The application is working well for us.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent flexi desking tool

Bewertet am 8.7.2021

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me.
Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead
Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

• Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My return to office became breezy

Bewertet am 13.10.2021

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

Santhosha
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The most accommodating hybrid workplace app that there is

Bewertet am 11.10.2022

Absolutely love how they’ve created a one stop solution for planning work from the office with the current hybrid work model. Booking seats, parking & meals for those who come to the office is all done with just one click. The team calendar also allows me to see who from my team is coming to the office, so I can plan my day in advance. It is the best app for improving employee experience. And like I say, it is the most accommodating hybrid workplace app ever.

Everything about the product. It is very user friendly. And because it offers everything in one place, I do not have to switch between different apps. Be it desks or parking, everything is on one platform. Super comfortable in using this app.

I like their desktop version more compared to their mobile version. Also, I think the load time for the mobile version is more compared to the desktop version.

Ipsita
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

ABInBev user's review

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board,...

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Shubham
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Resources or Employees. WorkInSync lets you schedule everything.

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

Be it my employees or the resources they need, everything can be scheduled and managed using WorkInSync. Their scheduling software allows me to approve my employees’
visits to the office. They can also put in requests for resources such as desktops or LAN cables,
and it gets processed by the software.

Nothing needs to be done manually, and that is what I like most about the software. The options are all there. Employees select what suits them the best
and that is it. The requests come to me and all I need to do is approve the same. Everything else
gets taken care of by the software itself.

The software can be more intuitive. It works great right now, but yes, there is scope for improvement

Thippareddy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Bewertet am 13.12.2022

Its a great application for business, helps a lot to manage safety of associates

Scheduling, Desk booking, Security dashboard and Safety alerts.

I did not like the dependency on Network which impacts a lot on Safety alerts.

Deepak
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Workinsync in societe generale

Bewertet am 23.5.2021

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Steve
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely easy to use and very good user experience

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

we are very happy with the software, the Workinsync team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are always available for all sorts of support.

the ease of use of the system, the floor plans are interactive and I could find a desk according to the amenities, it takes 15-20 seconds to make a desk booking from the mobile app

nothing as of now, they keep the after sales support spot on

Harsh
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have used the product several times and it has been great every time!

Bewertet am 19.2.2022

Despite the amazing software, the best thing about WorkInSync is the outstanding customer service, always responsive and generous!

I primarily use Meeting room Management and Visitors Management, and I am really pleased with how simple it is to use. I did not have any trouble implementing it.

Getting used to some of the tools requires a little more work than I think is necessary, but once you've got the hang of them, they're easy to use.

Arpit
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's an excellent tool that's simple to use and is of great help!

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

The product has consistently demonstrated its performance and adapted to our changing needs for over a decade.

Meeting rooms can be booked in advance, and by having visibility, I was able to plan my meeting spaces efficiently.

It seems as though the updates have reduced the click-heavy nature of the technology. Thus, I have no dislikes at present.

Akashdeep
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly and extremely flexible app!

Bewertet am 20.2.2022

Any Facilities Manager who is looking to get more organized and efficient in their work-life should check out this company and solution.

You will enjoy working with it because it is flexible and without frustrations

It has been reliable for over months now and works great, so there's nothing to complain about

Aparna

Commute made seamless

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

The Hoteling App from WorkInSync is Great

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

WorkInSync has a very comprehensive hoteling app. It is easy and simple. The app comes with options to book desks for a long period of time, therefore, reducing my need to make bookings daily. It is super convenient.

It sends me notifications every day, reminding me of my bookings. I can pick the start date and the end date of the bookings, and the app takes care of the rest. This is very simple and doesn’t need much intervention.

The number of notifications sent by the app is actually too much. They should reduce the number of notifications sent.

Avani
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

Bewertet am 18.5.2021

Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

The seat booking experience can be faster.

Tania
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

WorkInSync is a A great Hybrid Workplace Solution

Bewertet am 15.8.2022

The amalgamation of Physical and virtual office has changed the way of working. Employees now see the office from a very different perspective now

Everything starting from the fact that the workplace has now become Hybrid, to booking your own office desk before even visiting the office. Being able to book meeting rooms in advance. I believe the software has been designed with a lot of deliberation.

I believe there is a scope for more features like visitor management. It will make our experience even better.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Go for their space management software

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

Somiya
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The Space Management Software is all about convenience

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

As a group lead, I was worried that when my team comes back, it would be difficult to manage them. And then my colleague told me about WorkInSync. Oh my, this is the best app space management app I have used. From desks to meeting rooms, parking to employee schedules, it lets me manage everything.

I am extremely satisfied with the space management software and wouldn’t change a thing. Great job guys!