inPixio Photo Studio

Photo editing and photography studio software

4,5 /5 (70 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Andre O.

Gostei, recomendo.

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

Gostei muito comprei ele para um job e obtive resultados surpreendente, tive resultado igual e superior ao principal software de edição.

Visualização rápida do template ajudando na escolha mais adequada para o tratamento, Recuperação de imagem com muito ruído de ISO, excelente controle de perspectiva, recurso de crop.

Não exporta as imagens em lote com isso perco muito tempo na exportação, quando abre um raw gera uma pré visualização "bonita" mas quando termina de carregar muda muito as cores, contraste e nitidez deixando ela "feia", falta o controle de iluminação igual ao controle de cor RGB, alguns controles mais profissionais como demosaicing, controle de cor especifica corrigir a luminosidade e saturação, deveria ter a versão para smartphones.

Donald L.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very surprised at how well this software works.

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

I use this software to create special photos in our business that really helps to make our internet presents standout!

Simple to use. Easy to create whatever you can imagine.

I did not see any cons. The learning curve was pretty small. I am 72 years old never been that tech savvy so this product made things easier.

Rick L.

Mixed experience

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

I own a number of InPixio products. When I installed Photo Studio 10, the previously installed products did not integrate; they appear in the start interface as if I didn't purchase them. My overall technical support experience has not been positive. I have several problems that I have not yet raised because raising them is time-consuming for me and the support for past problems has been slow. In brief, I use the software when I must. If I can do the work in Anthropics Portait Pro Studio Max, I do because I have almost no problems and additional features...but sometimes I must use InPixio for features Anthropics do not have.

The photo editting features, when they work as intended, which has not always been the case. Some of my favorite features are not found in PhotoEditor, but instead with other InPixio products I purchased that do not integrate. I'm not sure why the Photo Editor is called the "Free Photo Editor" cosidering it came as a part of the Photo Studio that I paid for. I'm running a 64-bit computer but some, or all, of my products are 32-bit versions...which may be contributing to my existing problems.

A series of technical issues resulting in total crash of the product I use the most. Support has been very slow. In some cases I had to wait a week for an initial response. After I modify and save a photo in Photo Editor my computer, Google Photos, Facebook, etc pick up the DATE MODIFIED as the DATE CREATED and use this instead. If I upload he original unmodified photo, I don't have this problem.

Hello Rick,
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear your issue was not resolved fasted. Please be informed that for quicker outcome you can contact our customer support via chat. Is is available Mon-Fri from 8 a.m. till 5 p.m. EST
Here is the link (to access chat hit 'Support' in the right bottom corner):

Paul L.

All There

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

I have since retired, but have been buying inpixio products for several years, more or less since it first came out. those days you had to build up you extra programs one by one, individually it wouldn't be as good as any other editing program, but all together and integrated with each other it stood way above most of the best. naturally i was a regular upgrader of the product. Its well worth the money. When the studio versions came out it was like being rewarded for being a regular customer. When I retired i treated myself to the Studio 10 ultimate. Its better than I could have imagined, I can relax and take in these personal . Only missing one update in the pack, which i was surprised about as this was a major update to the program.
The advancement inpixio studio has made my photography cutting room floor so much less cluttered, please continue you advancement into newer things, thank you

Studio 10 Ultimate had almost everything with it

The only thing that was omitted was eclipse HD. i assumed that this would be included especially given the price and it had stated that everything was there. Sadly it wasn't.

Jon Y.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Photo Studio 10 Matches What It Advertises!

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

I've only used it for a couple of months in preparation of assisting in a virtual (Zoom) workshop for our Church. I serve on the Temple and Family History Committee for our Ward in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Part of this "calling" is helping members of the Ward (congregation) with their genealogy by cleaning up old family photos and uploading to Family Tree and Ancestry.com (which church members are provided free access to). I provided examples and step-by-step instruction on use of the InPixio product. I wish I could provide an example of some of that workshop here. But, alas, I can't upload a picture that demonstrates what one can do with the product. Actually, it took a couple of products to do. I didn't switch to Photo Studio 10 and leave the others behind. I added it to the others. My quiver is still not completely filled with editing arrows!

InPixio products have great value in what you get for the $$ spent. Photo Studio 10 is one of many products that I use. Others include InPixio Photo Editor, Adobe Photoshop Elements, PicsArt Pro, Corel Draw, Corel Photo Paint, etc. I like InPixio Photo Studio for its intuitiveness and simplicity of use. Initially, I was looking for something that would help me to cleanup old photographs (e.g. remove noise, scratches, get rid of old under-exposure or over-exposure, contrast, or colorize black and white photos. A lot of products don't provide some of the aforementioned fixes. Some say they will but don't. Photo Studio 10 does offer some (not all) of the list above. That's why I have so many editing programs. I would say that I like InPixio Photo Studio 10 because id does what it's marketing blurb says it will do!

It doesn't have all of the features I would like it to have. None of them do. The product could be improved by cherry-picking some of the features of its competitors.

John H.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Go Adobe or Corel

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

inPixio just said "sorry our ads are misleading, we will try and make them more realistic in the future."

I have yet to find anything I like about this program compared to others I have used.

The best thing about this software are their ads which greatly overstate the features and ease of use. The cut and erase features are primative and require free hand outlining making it impossible to cut objects and people from a busy background. Also instead of having all feature available it divides cut and erase into different platforms. We are extremely disappointed with this software and have told the manufacturer that the ads is false and misleading

Hello John,
Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with InPixio Photo Studio. Please be sure your feedback is forwarded to our marketing team.

Cal K.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Photographers’ Best Friend

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

The overall experience with inPixio Photo Studio has been a Godsend for me. It is user-friendly, intuitive and makes my photos look like a pro’s shots. I am SO happy to have a program suite where I can do the editing on my PC without a computer science degree!!

I truly enjoy this software. I have been using my iPhone/Pads to edit photos since PC compatible photo editing and enhancement software is both terribly expensive and has a steep learning curve. inPixio Photo Studio has changed all of that! It is intuitive and accurate while remaining a powerful tool for those who want their photos to look their best and to create new appearances with any photo. Personally, I give it an A+ !! ~Rev. Cal Kemper

I just want more of inPixio’s programs as I am able to get them. This suite of programs is awesome. “More” is tough on a minister’s salary, but I’m saving up for MORE!! No complaints.

Robert P.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

All You Need

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

The most striking aspect of the software is its ease of use. With a menu list alongside that shows exactly what to do to achieve anything your heart desires. Additionally, the multiple ways to change a photograph to what you might not even have considered possible can help create something that is truly unique. I use inPixio to help create my book covers so I need them to be dramatic and memorable. The software ensures they are.

If I were to state a drawback it would be hard, considering this is a genuine value-for-money product. However, in the early days of use, I sometimes lost sight of where I'd saved an image I'd been working on. It wasn't absolutely clear but now I better understand how the saving facility operates I don't have a problem.

Daniel J.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good all around photo manipulation package!

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

I use inPixio less frequently than I thought I might, but I have been pleased when I have used it to correct or edit photos. I will have to think about the expense of renewing for another year versus switching to another, perhaps free product, based on my actual need.

Let's face it, when it comes to photo editing packages, there are a kabillion choices. Some are free. Some are super expensive. Some have lots of advanced features; some have only basic features. Some have clunky looking, dated interfaces; some have attractive, modern interfaces. inPixio Photo Studio Ultimate represents a good balance of everything you might need in a photo editing program. It looks great, has some very advanced features, and has additional available components that integrate nicely into the main menu interface. The interface is clean and consistent across modules. The components work very well. Results are similar to or better than other good products.

I am not fond of subscription-based software. I would prefer to pay just a little more and have the license for several years. Also, I am disappointed with the image conversion options, as the program does not support as many formats as one would expect from an "ultimate" package. Even the free Irfanview supports conversions between far more formats.

Barry D.
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy picture editing.

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

I like the programs and use at least one every day.

You can see the editing as you do it, still learning but all programs work together easy

Sometimes you just want a quick crop and one touch enhancing, for quick editing, sorry but like on iPhone, One button fix.

Mike Q.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

InPixio Photo Studio 10

Bewertet am 4.12.2020

I find the program fairly simple once you have tried it several times. It fits my need for something different in my productions

I do a number of newsletters for Rotary and Bowls Clubs and I use programs to create and organise pictures and such.

Get confused about which programs I have purchased, so that I have bought the same one twice.

Antwort von Avanquest Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking your time to write this review. I am glad you like the software. If you need some help with your licenses please do not hesitate to contact our customer service: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Peter B.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A very cool software that's easy to use out the door

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

It's a great idea but the hype to make it look like a PIECE OF CAKE to remove background is just that, HYPE. On Facebook where I first saw InPixio, you made it look like two or three steps, when in reality, as a US Navy Graphic Illustrator and Designer (35 years in the business with 11 before that in the Navy), it's NOT that simple. I use precision and detail to make my pictures PERFECT. InPixio is not that but what it is, is a simpler way to get started and nothing more.

I used it for all the pictures on www.kenyonglover.net on the front page. I'm an avid user of Paintshop Pro since it was first brought out by JASC in the late 90's. InPixio is far easier to use for background erasing.

The background erasing tool is weird and doesn't completely do the trick. The edges around the picture remain and thus, I had to go back into Paintshop Pro and use the point-to-point edge select tool to remove the ghosts from the background InPixio couldn't or wouldn't remove. Took me more time but it shows that InPixio needs fine tuning. If you look at the pictures on the website above, the edges are CLEAN because I used Paintshop Pro to do the finishing.

Antwort von Avanquest Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi! Thank you for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Please be sure we our developers are constantly working to make the software even easier to use. Be kindly informed that you can adjust the sharpness of the edges in Photo Cutter by adjusting Feather tool

Jason L.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great app for doing photomontages

Bewertet am 20.12.2020

Mostly it's been good and I find it very handy to use when editing or altering my pictures.

The wide number of options given for editing your photos. While not exactly photoshop it's ideal for those who are somewhat familiar with photo editing but not exactly pro about it.

Using the text feature is buggy and impossible to use many times. So I go online and use another photo editor for this purpose.

Antwort von Avanquest Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback, it is very important for us. I am glad to know you like InPixio Photo Studio. I will send your feedback regarding 'Add text' feature to the developer team. I want to assure you that our developer team constantly works on the improvement for InPixio Photo Studio.

Le C.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I like the results but.....

Bewertet am 7.12.2020

n/a to me. I just use to show off client dogs

I like the results. Picture quality is good

It is confusing to an amatuer like me. I would like to see some easy/peasy ways to do things

Antwort von Avanquest Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback. I am glad to hear you like InPixio Photo Studio. I would be glad to help you with deleting back grounds.
Here is a small guide on how you can delete background more effectively:
Firstly, you need to fill in the areas you want to keep with green marker.
Then, choose the red marker, zoom in and make some adjustments around the edges.
Finally, if some unwanted areas of the picture still remain use the large size red maker to remove them.

Sunil D.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

Good product

Good

Easy back ground eraser, Easy cutter of pictures

Multiple images integration, more editing requirements

David W.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Honest Opinion

Bewertet am 3.12.2020

I use this product along side another photo editing and printing program which I have used for many years . I find that printing from my older program is much easier

The software is easy to use and understand. It makes photo editing less time consuming and has many excellent features.

Some features leave a shadow like effect. and need to be repeated to give a clean finish. Printing options are limited.

Hello David,
Thank you for taking your time to complete the review. Let me assure you that our team is constantly working on the improvements. Could you please let us know what printing options you would like to add to the software?

Michael R.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Never Ending of Professional Editing Tools

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

The presets are amazing. I could generate many different versions of what I was looking for with one click.
Occasionally I still turn to Photo Shop because of my familiarity with it but find I am making IN Pixio Photo Studio my initial contact.

Integration was a breeze. Brilliant video tutorials. Really improves everything I did previously.

Of course there's a learning curve, but it's heaps of fun and worth doing properly.

Edwin R.
  • Branche: Design

Review of InPixio Photo Studio

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

Overall, I am very pleased with this studio. I'm going to have to spend some time learning its features, but am impressed thus far.

I primarily use the Focus and Maximizer portions, both of which are relatively easy to use.

I have been unable to find a way to resize images precisely, as the slider does not advance by cm, mm or inches in whole increments. When I resize an image, I would like to be able to choose the size I want as an output size. For example, one image I enlarged, I wanted to resize it to 5" X 8" and was only able to get the 5" side to 5.08". Fortunately, I will be able to work with this, but would prefer 5" as opposed to 5.08".

Steven H.
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Clever photo processing product.

Bewertet am 10.12.2020

I have had more success with my efforts than failures. There are a lot of tutorials to help you if you get stuck with a given process.

When retouching photos I have a large pallet from which to choose. This software let's you see the results, full size, as you make changes. Also, you can easily save the original without fear of overwriting your file. The erase and clone features work very well.

My biggest problem has been learning the program, it is not as easy as some of the ads portray. Many of the clone, cut, or erase features require many more steps than appear to be displayed in the advertisement. And if you want it to function as a full editor, it does not come with all the bells and whistles, those are separate programs, albeit they do become part of the total photo suite and are readily accessible.

Lacy B.

Great product

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

I like Pixio Pro. I wish there was an option for all the packages or a greater discount. I had to buy 2 because I needed a few more editing options. I still need one more.

Pros: Easy to install and use. This program i would say is great for beginners.

Some of the effects are confusing unless you apply to see what it looks like. Lots of trail and error for me.

Hi Lacy,
Thank you for such a positive feedback. Please contact our customer support to get some help with license management: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

James C.

Eceptionally Great Value.

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

I have found this product to be just there when you really need it, that is the bonus.

What I found was that it was the ease of use as sometimes one finds themself pressed for time say in a deadline and things went well with the ease of performance.

Nothing I can say would be in a negative manner.

Rey M.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

My Honest Feedback of InPixio

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

I was able to create more engaging graphics out of photos I edited. I hope more features such as text graphics editing will be included.

The erase feature is most helpful to me. It allows me to use my photos in the way I want it. Also, putting a new background to a picture a really exciting. My friends couldn't believe it was edited in InPixio.

Sometimes erasing can be difficult for some photos. Also limited template graphics.

Shawn M.
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great functionality and value

Bewertet am 30.11.2020

I had been using the same photo editing programs literally for severalnyears because i have tried dozens of others that i either didn't like or were too complex to use. Inpixio is awesome

Pros - Ease of use; intuitive design; sheer amount of options and tools

The only con so far is that some of my favorite filters and tools from the previous free version aren't available in the full paid version. But that's a small complaint at best

Syamal M.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Photo Editing

Good

Users Friendly. But there should be a scope for specific selection.

I can not select a specific part for editing , as there is no scope for area selection .

Antwort von Avanquest Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it very much. Our customer support will be glad to help you. Could you please contact us here with detailed description of the issue: https://inpixio.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Please let us know what is the module of InPixio Photo Studio you were describing (Editor, Cutter or Eraser)

Dale M.
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Has the features I need and use

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Being a non professional photographer inPixio Studio has all the features I need and use and use easy to learn and use.

The tutorials were easy to follow and laid out very concise. The learning curve was very short and was able to understand and use features emediatly .

At this time I have no cons but after longer use and experience there may be some.