Adobe Photoshop

4,9 /5 (18 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
Moises S.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most complete image editing software.

Bewertet am 1.5.2021

Photoshop has totally improved the quality of our designs, we have gone from using platforms like Canva to using Photoshop, the change has been very big. Our clients always demand original and professional designs, with Photoshop we have those designs.

We use this tool every day in the agency, the image editing results are 100% professional, I can add all the text fonts you need and make thousands of variations to sizes, shapes, colors. Without a doubt it is one of the best platforms we use.

I think it is a difficult software to use, it is extremely complete but you must learn how to use it first, it has so many functions that it is difficult to know how to use them all.

Hariharan R.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Best in Class

Bewertet am 28.4.2021

It is still the best photo editing software I would highly recommend if cost is not a concern for you.

Photoshop is a verb in itself. I learnt photoediting with it and over the years I designed posters to banners to really impressive photo edits. Excellent fidelity and really awesome features and plugins.

Cost - It is expensive for some free quick editing required, there are Open source alternatives. That made me switch.

Melanie B.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Not for beginners

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

It's interesting to say the least. The program is fun to use but the customer support is bad.

What I like is, that if I'm working a job, I'm using a program that is noted by work places. It makes you feel ahead of the game.

Customer support is horrible! They don't tend to help at all, They also have a cancel early fee which is dumb.

Michael A.

Love for Adobe Photoshop

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

Photoshop has really ease a lot of pressure in terms of communicating to the public through design... I mostly use this for my main poster designs and social media ads.

I really love how the features are, especially "Camera Raw", I makes it very easy and professional wen working on a raw file or image...

The default papers sizes are cool but there is not A2 not A1

Goran S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best in the field but also the most expensive

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I have been using Photoshop since I was in my early teens and have learned all I know about design and photo manipulation in Photoshop. It is the best at what it does and it rarely, if ever, has any errors that would disturb the workflow. With that in mind, I can recommend it to industry professionals and hobbyists who can afford the pricy subscription.

Photoshop is the best photo manipulation software and the industry standard. The updates are frequent and introduce new functionality that improves the software.

Photoshop works on a subscription model and the subscription is on the pricier side. It is, though, bundled with other apps, but if you just want to use one, you can't.

Haris M.
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Photoshop is the World Best Image Editing Software

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

I am using adobe Photoshop for last 10 years for image editing, textile designing, making brochures and business cards and found very useful and full of amazing features.

Adobe Photoshop is the world most renowned software in the industry and almost every IT professional use this incredible software. It supports multiple operating system like, Windows, Mac and cloud and can be easily downloaded online from adobe official website. The software don't have free version but they offer free trial in which you can get use of this software and later register it by paying there charges. The software is so professionally designed and full of essential tools that it always supports small, medium and large companies. The little practice makes you familiar with the working of this software and once you master you can perform any image editing task.

I haven't find any cons as the software possesses almost all the required essentials tools and features which we need in professional working. If in future the company offers a free version for beginners then this will be more beneficial for students and pre learners to learn this amazing software.

Silvia G.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Photoshop gives you the freedom to express yourself as creator

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

I am using photoshop a couple of days in the week. Mainly for editing some designs for my clients.

There is no need to explain what Photoshop is. My personal opinion is that this for sure is the best software for creators and web designers. You could make what your mind is available to predict.

The only cons for me is the need for installation to your computer or laptop. I would prefer to use it online using my browser.

Moderant G.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Super logiciel pour le graphiste

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

Je suis passé de l'utilisation de plateformes comme Canva à l'utilisation de Photoshop. Mes clients demandent toujours des designs originaux et professionnels, avec Photoshop j'ai ces designs et une grande marge de créativité.

J'utilise ce logiciel pour toutes mes conceptions graphiques, les rendus sont 100% professionnels, je peux ajouter toutes les polices de caractères dont j'ai besoin et faire des milliers de variations de tailles, de formes et de couleurs. C'est sans aucun doute l'un des meilleures logiciels pour un usage professionnel.

Je pense que c'est un logiciel difficile à prendre en main, il est extrêmement complet qu'il faut d'abord apprendre à l'utiliser, il a tellement d'outils qu'il est difficile de savoir comment les utiliser tous.

Leonardo D.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Impressive with each version.

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

I have been using photoshop for over 12 years solving needs and problems of visual communication for different market segments. It is fundamental in the development of creative and effective solutions.

Adobe Photoshop surprises us with each new version. The latest version is very intuitive, fast, and easy to assimilate. One of the new features allows you to invite others to edit, which greatly streamlines the process of making changes to projects. It is difficult to choose just one resource, as there are several that do real miracles, such as "neural filters" that allow you to modify facial expressions through the software's advanced artificial intelligence. It is the best tool to use in the creative process and bring graphic pieces to life with excellence.

The software is so complete and allows us to give life to projects so cool that it is really difficult to find any defect.

Adnan H.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

The best and Professional Graphic Design Software

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

My overall experience with Adobe Photoshop is really professional, because I have edited a lot of images using the Adobe Photoshop. I really like the Sky Replacement feature in the latest version of the software. I really like the selection tools, pen tool and all other tools.

Adobe Photoshop allows you to design brochures, flyers, business cards and a lot of more things. You can edit your images from scratch to the advanced level. You can apply brightness, contrast, saturation and a lot of more adjustment layers. You can easily remove the background in your images.

I am honestly speaking, I never found any issues and cons during the use of this software. The software offers you so many incredible graphic features without cons and issues.

Md. R.
  • Branche: Tabak

The Amazing Graphic Optimizer

Bewertet am 10.5.2021

I have been using Adobe photoshop for many years and jave found this application very helpful.
I use this application primarily for photo editing and the best part is that Adobe photoshop regularly updates it.
Most importantly it’s easy to use and the best way to photographic optimization. I am totally satisfied with the features.

1. User-friendly and easy importing and exporting of different formats.
2. Efficient and vivid image editing.
3. Spectrum of different colors for background amd foreground.
4. Logo design, banner design etc for e-marketing.
5. Images with transparent background and availability of lots of fonts.

1. Takes a lot of RAM to run and requires more space when someone runs it.
2. Tools labelling can be better.

Andy M.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Turning Your Basic Photos Into Professional Photographic Landscapes

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Extremely satisfied with the results and I am prepared to spend more time learning to enhance my images to a new level.

As an intermediate user of Photoshop I still have a fair bit to learn to unleash my potential. But with that said, I am very impressed how little I need to know in order to produce something that looks extremely professional. The unlimited filters and presets allow you to experiment and of course revert back to your original with unlimited undos. So you can play around and get good results straight away.

It's worth studying the help and of course any online tutorials which will bring you up to speed since this program has many, many choices which are of course aimed at professionals. A simpler set of choices for the novice / intermediate user would have been advantageous.

Chineke D.

The Best Professional Editing Software

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

Learning Photoshop was not an easy deal. I remember starting with CS4, practising every day.
But anyone who gives time to it will not have any regrets as it has a lot of similarities with other Adobe products. 3D, Photo editing, GIF, graphic designs.... name them, Photoshop give you to reproduce anything you can conceive in your mind, it relies on your creativity. All that is needed is to master the tools, and you are good to go.

Photoshop just has it all. Is it design, photo-editing, what do you want.
The latest versions of photoshop give you a variety of template size to choose from and start with.
Photoshop also integrates well with other Adobe products that I use, so its a plus for me all the way.

To say it isn't easy for beginners to learn to use Photoshop wouldn't be a con, what would you expect of highly professional software. Learning Photoshop takes a lot of time and practice. The price is the major con, if only they could give some features for free. It's not software one will buy for just quick edits or design, except you need it professionally.

Nathan L.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Now I see why it's on top

Bewertet am 12.5.2021

It's been really positive. Even the training is well done. I appreciate the time the developers have taken to create such an amazing tool and I can't wait to learn more about it.

Photoshop's features are endless. I used to use GIMP and now I see why creatives pay for the big name. It can do just about anything you want it to and then some. The control I have with Photoshop compared to its open-source rival is amazing and I don't think I will be going back.

Photoshop and the Adobe Suite are crazy expensive. It is hard to fork out that much money for these products especially when you only use a couple. They are all powerful tools, but I don't know if I would subscribe to the suite if I was paying on my own without a company to support the liscence.

• Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The Best and Complete option for photo edit

Bewertet am 8.5.2021

This software is the most complete photo editor for this range of price, also is the most common in the internet community because it is really good in all the things that it includes on them.
Another thing that I love about this software is all the shortcuts that it has, they make your life so easy.
Also includes tutorials for new users, but these aren't understandable for new users.
But this is not a real problem because there are a lot of videos and blogs that learn how to use all the tools that this software has, even, if you're looking for most complete learning about the software, you can find really easy a course that adapts your needs and your budget.

Principally, the biggest thing that makes me take photoshop by a second option is that is a paid software.
I can assure you that all the people, included me, loves free things, including the software that commonly we use, so this is the first thing that makes me find other options.
The second and last thing because is not a real problem, because as I say in the pros paragraph, on the internet are a lot of tutorials, blogs, and a lot of content that could help you reach the result that you're finding.

Amelia D.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

What a stellar product

Bewertet am 11.5.2021

Photoshop is something I have personally used for over a decade and professionally for five years. It is invaluable.

The software that Adobe has developed in the last two decades is fantastic. The quality of output exceeds all competitors.

It takes time to truly learn how to use the software. There is a barrier to entry as far as cost goes but for large companies this is not a major issue.

Thomas M.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best (if somewhat unfriendly) image editor

Bewertet am 7.5.2021

I've enjoyed Photoshop for many years, but I can't help but feel it's about time a new, modern way of editing took its place. Whether that's something cloud-based like Canva, or just a big update to how Photoshop works, I don't know.

Photoshop is still the king when it comes to features & functionality. It's powerful, fast, and (as long as you have the time and the know-how) can do pretty much anything.

It's expensive, especially when compared to Gimp (which is free) and Canva (which is much easier to use). Many features are not designed in a way that makes sense for beginners.

Sakthi pavithra R.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Best Photo Editing Software

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

If you are not worried about price, this is the best photo editing software in the market. With tons of features and tutorials making abstract graphics to editing photos this is the best software.

Needs a steep learning curve to understand the basic features.