Procreate

Sortieren nach

Régis
  • Branche: Industrieautomation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Devenir un pro de la creation déssiné

Bewertet am 3.11.2022

J'adore ce logiciel, sur l'Ipad c'est le parfait compagnon à emmener partout, fini les gros bloc de dessin et les crayons et autres gommes qui disparaissent, tout est intégrer directement à Procreate !

C'est LE logiciel de dessin parfaitement calibrer pour l'Ipad et le pencil. Il est accessible, simple d'utilisation, permet de faire toutes sortes de dessin grâce à ses différents pinceaux. Peinture aquarelle, dessin au pastel, page de BD, illustration, animation. Il est fluide et répond parfaitement.

Les points faible que je lui trouve sont sur la limitation de nombre de calques et sont impossibilité de faire du vectoriel.

Mariagrazia
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best non vector software for illustrations

Bewertet am 29.10.2022

I create my products or part of my products using procreate and the best part tvthat it is very easy to use and it is very cheap.

It is extremely easy to use and you can achieve a very high level of outcome from it.

I would add a vector brushes library as well

Liza
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Going on year 6 with this app!

Bewertet am 29.8.2022

I've been a loyal user of Procreate since 2016, and it was the first design tool that started my journey as a graphic designer. The value for the price is way more than I could expect from a $10 app. I now use this app as part of my design system in my professional work, and sometimes I even create complete projects. This app is great for hobbyists, beginners, and professionals. I've learned that there are no limits to what you can do on Procreate. Many opportunities I have achieved would not have been successful without Procreate. Some things I would mention if you haven't considered are to make sure you have the proper device specs to run the app. Larger projects require an iPad with more memory.

What makes Procreate very valuable to me are the advanced design tools, resources, and price.

There are many tools available that make illustrating and photo editing easy, natural, and enjoyable. What impresses me about the design tools and features is the interface is simple, yet you can customize the tool's properties to a great extent.

Procreate has amassed a large community of designers and illustrators across social media that help others make the most out of the app. Many resources from these platforms have helped me with my workflow and improved my design and technical skills. The resources include free and paid courses, brush sets, design feedback, regular updates, and more!

The price for the app is a one-time $9.99! The fact that this app is a complete design system that costs around the same price as a whole meal at McDonald's is unreal to me. There are no ads, no subscriptions, and no tiered plans.

The few cons I would mention are the inability to render vector graphics (SVGs), the hidden secret shortcuts, the cropping of layers, and having no automatic edit history feature.

I wish you could create vectors in native Procreate. To make vectors from my Procreate designs, I encounter the tedious task of converting them in Illustrator.

I've been using Procreate for many years, yet I'm still unaware of some hidden shortcuts and gestures. I usually stumble on them going through social media. It can be frustrating because these shortcuts cannot be easily found or notified of through the app itself.

It can also be frustrating when you take a layer and move it to the side of the artboard, and the layer gets cut off.

Procreate lacks an interval editing history feature. I now make multiple copies, but sometimes I forget or realize I want to revisit a version I didn't duplicate.

Naja
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Procreate, and artist’s (or not) digital playground for art exploration!

Bewertet am 18.5.2022

Overall my experience with procreate is a positive one. I Love the fact that I’m able to utilize my stylus pencil to create things in essence with an unlimited amount of tools and features right on my iPad. While some of the features that are included within the app are difficult for new Artist or designers to use, despite those few difficult tools there is a wide consortium of picking a level and easy to navigate tools and features for even the newest designer to figure out.

In general there is a lot to like about the software. You purchase at one time and then you are able to utilize it from there on out you don’t necessarily have to subscribe to anything which is nice. In addition there is a broad range of functionality embedded within the app. So whether you are a beginner artist or mediocre designer, you are sort of able to play around with the app and figure out some basic or simple tools that you are able to use. In comparison to a seasoned artist or designer who has full range and functionality to create true masterpieces simply on the app.

In terms of things that I liked least about the software, I would just mention that while some of the tools are user-friendly and you are able to figure out how to use some of the basic features. It would be nice for some of the more intricate or designer friendly tools to be easily accessible for new users or new designers. I found that when I was trying to utilize some of the more seasoned tools, I had a little bit of a more difficult time navigating the app or specifically how to use those tools, and found myself having to outsource data and go to another source to watch a video or read on how to specifically use that one feature on the app. And that’s a lot to do to figure out how do use one small feature of the app

Michelle
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good Drawing App For the Price

Bewertet am 9.7.2021

Procreate allows me the autonomy to create graphics for logos and collaterals by hand. These features are available with my adobe products, but I use this on my iPad with a pen and often times, on the go. It's just a simple little tool I can use when I'm not in front of a desktop or computer and I just like being able to pop into it and do my work and be done.

As a designer who tends to need software to draw out certain logos and images by hand (with an iPad and pen), I did like the fact that the software gave a wide range of brushes and even allowed you to create your own brushes. For the price, it has some good exporting features like animated gifs and downloadable replays of the image you were drawing as you were drawing it, which I thought was cool. Layers are easy to use, similar to Photoshop and Illustrator.

I did find that there was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There is a Procreate handbook but since I am familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator I figured I could skip the handbook and go straight to creating. I struggled with just a couple of things so you may need to take the time to reference the handbook, particularly if you're a novice.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Photoshop und Adobe Illustrator

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Procreate

I use Procreate on my iPad in addition to these products.
Camila
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Procreate is actually my favorite app

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

I love how the quality is! I literally have tried a tons of waiting apps and so far Procreate is the best one. It lets you make motions art, have a lot of tools to paint and pencil, you can change the form of the same pencil you're using, switch to pens, paint brushes... Have a lot of different tones of colors. I just love it to be honest I don't know how to describe it. My hobby is digital drawing and graphic design with illustration and the app I use the most for it its procreate. However Its actually kinda hard to understand at first, I had to looked for tons of tutorials to understand it and I still need to look for tutorials when I want to do something in particular.

Marco
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Un software assolutamente imprescindibile per gli illustratori

Bewertet am 1.12.2022

Da quando l'ho scoperto, quasi sei anni fa, ho riscoperto l'amore per l'illustrazione digitale. Semplicemente meraviglioso.

L'interfaccia, a differenza di altri prodotti simili o equiparabili, è di una semplicità disarmante, eppure efficace e chiara. Gli strumenti di disegno sono assolutamente impareggiabili.

Funzione di animazione un po' confusa, gestione dei testi migliorabile.

Guadalupe
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Procreate, create what you imagine

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

I'm pretty happy with Procreate. It is very simple to use it, can experiment and explore a lot of techniques and even outside of my job I enjoy drawing and sketching just for fun and relaxing time

I really enjoy how easy it s to use it. The functions are intuitive and while playing with the app you can understand how it works. Has limited tools and it has helped me with my work image in an easier way than other image editing apps

The only aspect I don't totally enjoy is that you have to get familiarized with some terminology related to imaging and design in other to better understand the way procreate works, hence is not totally rookies friendly

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best mobile apps for illustration and painting

Bewertet am 9.7.2022

It's a pretty smooth experience for illustrators.
If you are used to softwares like Photoshop, you might notice the lack of some functionalities.

Wide variety of brushes, tools and functionalities. Easy to learn and intuitive for artists.

It could have more image editing functions, like filters and adjustment layers.

Camille
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Procreate - Simplicity and efficiency

Bewertet am 20.2.2022

Procreate has an option called Time-lapse video which records every step of your work then speeds it up to get a short video and you can export it! Which is super convenient to share it on Instagram for example.

Procreate is easy to use and the menu is not overloaded with a varied set of unfamiliar icons. The most interesting thing is that everything is customizable. You can modify all the brushes to have the same effect as a drawing on paper. Another handy trick is that you can choose these brushes to erase, so you can just smudge the color of certain areas instead of erasing everything.

The higher the size and quality of the canvas, the less you can add layers.
Another problem is that it is only available on IPhone or IPad.

Denisse
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Procreate, the expression tool

Bewertet am 6.4.2022

I really like procreate. I found what once was tedious fun, I have loved how intuitive it is, the colour pallets and the capacity to import my old pallets and brushes. It is extremely useful when it comes to easy details and creating illustrations for presentations. Every day I learn more about it and find applications for all the tools. Now I enjoy working with all my images and creating schemes to communicate my ideas

I enjoy the creative process, it adapts to my hand pressure easily which can be translated into a great drawing process. While editing the work photos I have never had problems manipulating the planes, it is easy to add more information and make focus on what is relevant. While creating a presentation I love how easy is to adjust my image to certain frames. I have a lot of freedom and can play with all the tools. It is easy to import brushes from photoshop and move all my creation processes easily to my tablet

It says is for everyone but it is necessary to learn the basics when it comes to design and drawing in order to understand the full potential of procreating. Once you get used to it, you'll love it

Katana
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Amazing program with an easy price point. Gorgeous and Intuitive.

Bewertet am 24.5.2022

I've used it for commission work and teaching projects both, and it's never let me down.

The amount of features, ease of creating new brushes and overall gorgeous UI really make it shine.

Could be a little bit beefier with more filters and manipulation. Would love to see vector features.

Roland

The best designer program

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

The best designer program I ever used.

Easy to use it.Affordable.Lots of options.Great quality of drawings.

Type in text on a drawing bit difficult.

Anamika
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Love it!!!

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

I love everything about this software. I am absolutely in love with this! I can create, export, design and so much more!

I wish the workspace was easier to navigate.

Herman
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The premiere illustration software of the 21st Century.

Bewertet am 3.12.2022

I have used Procreate to design several logos and Podcast Cover Art which has earned me income in the field of digital illustration. The ease with which complicated projects can be completed is invaluable and has saved me both time and effort.

Procreate works seamlessly with an Apple Pencil and an iPad to help any user effect stunning illustrations with a seemingly endless array of digital tools and tricks at your disposal.

The learning curve is steep, and to master all the functions and tools I had to complete several tutorials online. Procreate does, however, offer its own unique tutorials for new users, and they are fun to complete.

Luiza
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Procreate Review

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

I love how easily I can find everything that I need. The huge brush, texture library. Easy to export things and the capability that we have to open PS format. I would say that 80% of my illustrations I use to procreate. We all know that photoshop is more complex, but recreate can do the same job just as good.

Everything. The UI is so straightforward. No complications at all when you need to work on a gif, complex animation, illustration, etc. Everything that you need and all the hand action are super easy to find/do.

I don't have a thing that I like the least on procreate. I just wish that procreate was a little bit more advanced on 3d.

Vanessa
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Amazing next step for an illustrator

Bewertet am 22.9.2022

I really like it. It has solved a few issues I was having with my graphic tablet and is very portable. I have a regular-size Ipad and it is good enough. The drawing is very smooth and the predetermined brushes are great and very editable, very easy to create new brushes and to manipulate the existent ones.

It is very easy and intuitive. The quality of the brushes is amazing, the ones that come with the software are pretty much enough although there are many great sources outside. It is very easy to learn, the learning curve is quite smooth and fast.

I have found a bit annoying the way to import/export images and the fact that it is only usable on an Ipad tablet makes it very limiting as these tablets are very expensive. I had to get a tablet I don't use for anything else for this reason. But the software is so good, it was worth the expense.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

So easy with iPad and Pencil

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

It allows me to easily express myself creatively when inspiration strikes. For that alone it’s worth the money.

It’s intuitive to use, and has a big community of illustrators and graphic designers that share lots of helpful tips and tricks about Procreate.

Not much, it does what it says it will do. I guess if it had better image editing capabilities? But not a biggie. I’d prefer seperate tools that are superior at what they set out to be.

Dunnecia
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

A Procreate Delight

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

It's amazing and a big help!

It was easy to maneuver around and fast to learn. it has a lot of features that allow me to do almost everything I need as a creative.

Sometimes when you move certain things the quality of my work pixel wise lowers.

Mariana

Must have for artists

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

I can accomplish art projects much faster than then when with paper, digitalizing, photoshoping...!

Easy to use, it's possible to export to pdf, psd, png... makes a hand lettering art project much more easy ans is a time saver.

It requeries a lot from the batery, I need to recharge several times or keep recharging when working in a bigger project.

Sarah
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I’m addicted! Invaluable to any artist of any medium!

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

I’m able to do all our lettering, create custom art for our emails and newsletter, as well as instantly edit any image. Love it!

I love how intuitive it is, how fast and easy the learning curve is, how many brush options are available, as well as tutorials on the web

The only thing I don’t like is the lack of an Undo option after you switch pages or projects. And it would be great to have some in-app textures already available. But no complaints.

Pedro
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cheap, efficient and good drawing program

Bewertet am 17.7.2021

overall i am happy to have purchased this application, i use every day for different activities because you can do whatever you what, from graphic design, fashion design, take notas, to architectural drawings, in conclution i love it.

Procreate is one of the best drawing aplications available for IOS devices, it's a very intuitive applications that you can learn by practicing a few hours. It has a lot of Brushes, working with layers, and an export facility in any format.

The only bad thing is that you need to buy an Apple Pencil or any alternative, because without that it's very hard to use.

Silvia
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good software for creative people

Bewertet am 26.11.2022

I think it's a great software for artists. Easy to learn and quite intuitive. I would recommend it.

It has a really wide range of creative features and a lot of customizable tools. Plus it's easy to create new brushes and to edit the default ones.

I wish they give you the option to use vectors as well. Also it would be great if you could play a bit more with the text layers.

Carl
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Must-Have Drawing Software for the iPad

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

I love using Procreate, and recommend it to anyone interested in doing art on the iPad; especially beginners who might be wary of investing in more expensive software. Though I primarily use Clip Studio Paint these days, I still have my copy of Procreate and will occasionally bust it out for simpler drawings.

One of the best drawing apps available for the iPad, and unbeatable for the price. Has great functionality, and they are constantly adding new features.

It's not especially intuitive, and does lack some features that more robust drawing programs have. Moving files from your desktop to iPad and back again as you work on them can be a bit tedious.

Kayla
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Easy to use, endless possibilities

Bewertet am 27.6.2021

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase of procreate. The more I use the software, the more I have enjoyed it. I have learned so much and grown as an artist with procreate.

Procreate is very easy to use and has endless possibilities to explore. Everything is extremely customizable and makes designing easier than I’ve ever experienced before.

There is a bit of a learning curve to all of the features on procreate so it may take a little while to understand all the features it has to offer.