5 /5
  • Funktionen
Mario emiliano F.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Best Photo editing for web designers

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

You can create large professional quality images as well as simple images for social media and web design.

The tools for photo editing and graphics are state of the art, compared to the recognized brand. The price is unbeatable. The stability is very good and it is cross platform.
For those who edit pictures this is the way to go,

Some learning curve worth taking. Some features take an extra step to achieve.

Goran S.
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite software

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

I switched to Affinity Photo at the beginning of the 2020 when they offered a three month trial. After the trial I happily bought Photo (and Publisher and Designer even though I didn't really need them at the time) because I learned to love it more than I ever loved Adobe Photoshop that I switched from. Affinity Photo is the single best photo editing program and I will recommend it to everyone I come in touch with. Switch to Affinity and save hundreds of dollars a year!

My favorite part of Affinity software is that it is as capable as Photoshop but does not feel cheap like some other alternatives. It feels very well through through and the menus are all in the right places. The UI is comparable to Photoshop and it is very easy to make the switch. They even support .psd files in case you want to switch your current project over.

I use it to make graphics for the videos I make, and to touch up photos I take. In both aspects, Affinity is a champion.

Affinity Photo is the reason I don't bleed money on overly expensive programs that I only use a tiny portion of. It is inexpensive, reliable, and has all the features I ever needed!

I would really want more customization options for key bindings. My drawing tablet does not support the current hotkeys well, but that's not only on Affinity but on the tablet manufacturer as well.

• Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Give up that monthly subscription

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I switched to Affinity after trying numerous image editing software options that would get me away from the monthly subscription model. Affinity best met 95% of the requirements I was looking for and over time I've discovered other ways to get it to do what I want. It's great for creating flyers, ads, and graphics to use on FB, Twitter, and Instagram

It's so easy to use once you get over the learning curve. Even after 2 years I am still discovering more and more things that I thought were not possible with this software

There is a bit of a learning curve and some features do not work as I'd expect. I would also like other things implemented (adjustiblity per layer,etc) but I also understand that for the price point that's not something they are in a hurry to implement