IPVanish

Software to establish and manage virtual private network

4,5 /5 (41 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben

• Funktionen
William S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

IPVANISH Rocks

Bewertet am 10.11.2020

Amazing service, fast, reliable, and very cheap! It works great for the price you pay and you can browse the internet securely without your ISP monitoring your activity!

Fast, reliable, easy to use, and the price is amazing! I use it on my phones, pcs, and amazon firesticks! It just simply works. Price compared to other VPN services is hands down the best. I paid $39.99 for a year of service. There are servers all over the world available for use. The speed from being connected is minimally impacted. The service also keeps no record of logs which is what you need when using a VPN service. I highly recommend their service if you're not using it!

Limited to only so many devices per subscription. That's the only con with the software. But, most competitors are the same way.

Eduardo T.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Affordable, reliable choice for consumer VPN needs

Bewertet am 6.6.2021

Overall, it's a decent choice. The servers are not the fastest, but offers decent speeds for cloud-based workloads.

It is by far one of the most affordable choices of the longest running VPN providers. The app is easy to install and easy to use. It is quick to deploy to individual users.

Downside was it did not have a server local to my location. The app also caused issues with the internet connection on one computer, but that may be because we have a custom DNS setup.

• Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

IPVanish protects your privacy, however it tends to drop connections often

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

IT is a solid VPN services, but there are some bugs in their system that made to experience less appealing

IPVanish has a lot of servers all around the world and the connections were fast. They do not keep logs for the connections, protecting your privacy.

The connections seemed to drop quite often, they have a kill switch that would block all internet access until you reconnected. It was quite annoying.

Jenn W.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

IPVanish a good buy

Bewertet am 20.2.2021

Great VPN in general and works as it suppose to function.

What I like most about IpVanish VPN is the fact that you have close to 20 US cities you are able to connect to immediately. I also love the kill switch option, which means if for some reason you become disconnected with the VPN you immediately will not have internet access. That option can be useful in many scenarios for a user.

The only con I have is when you start the software, it always asks you for permission to launch on your system. I believe that's an unnecessary step for a user to have to go through.

Theodore P.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

VPN Me Not

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

No problems were solved. A benefits is that it operates at high speeds. It is easy to install and manage.
Offers a protective environment keeps nosey nibs from seeing where you are going and what you like to see on the internet.

We have our own in house product that we use, however we always like to have alternatives. We chose IPVanish product because it offers quick results. The setup is straight forward and the administration follows the ABCD format. We also like the user interface were as the options are listed in a pane on the left side of the screen and depending on what option you select there, a screen contents of that option appears on the right:

__|_______
__| *
__| * * *
|X |

The only thing that we saw as a hangup was streaming. Keep in mind of a VPN service it seems to clip along at a decent to fairly fast speed, but for actually streaming like for Netflix, seems to get frozen and take a while to load back up.

Matthew Q.
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Protect Your Privacy and See The World

Bewertet am 28.11.2020

I've enjoyed using the product to see news from other towns and areas that restrict access. With this product, I am able to read what I have been looking for. I pay a few dollars a month and I am allowed several devices (some which I don't use) on the plan. I recommend this program/app if you are looking for some privacy and to broaden your internet experience.

This is one of the easiest products to use. Easy graphical interface. If you are looking for simple but effective privacy, IP Vanish is the way to go.

Right now the servers in the Philippines are down so if you are looking to read newspapers or see certain sites in the Philippines, it is very difficult. Otherwise, all the the countries are work great.

Argie P.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

IPVanish Review

Bewertet am 2.1.2020

Well, it helps a lot with our network infrastructure to connect to our main hub.

I like the most is the plenty of location it has. All the software are easy to install and use for everyday task. It helps a lot for our networking infrastructure.

I don't see any cons so far. Even though we are using this software for more than a year. Hoping to add more server and IP's

Han A.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great but limits your Connection Speed

Bewertet am 2.6.2021

Amazing, close to 0 issues I'm relatively picky so that's not very easily managed but its overall operation and functionality are outstanding. Excellent.

Love this software usually run it to get access to web pages I'd normally not have access to and use different server world wide. Easy to use, reliable, and the value for money is overall great. You can modify the location and select precisely where you'd like to set up the VPN connection. The only reason I didn't give it 9+ stars is that the quality VPN is not seamless so goggle sometimes thinks your a bot and impeeds certain actions.

Easily one of the top VPN's out there its great only problems are the internet speed gets reduced to a quarter while using it, it's not seamless so certain applications detect it making it useless and finally some servers are not optimal which may be problematic if you want to connect to a certain server. Overall for its price, it's still quite amazing. The overall interface could use a design touch-up.

Y'nita J.

Love!!

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

At the beginning not a lot of issues. I would still recommend this to other users!

I stream a lot on my fire stick. This system keeps me from having to change streaming channels due to the site being shut down!

I feel that it may need a little work because I’m having to change sites more then usually. Maybe some adjustments need to be made.

William C.
  • Branche: Versicherung

Great VPN Service few flaws

Bewertet am 15.10.2020

There are about 1300 servers worldwide and it has a good search feature to find one. Overall it proc=vides a fast connection even though it is a VPN which tends to slow things down.

The user interface is a bit cluttered and sometimes I do have problems with it disconnecting mid browsing which defeats the purpose. However it does have a kill switch you can set up to prevent connection to the internet unless the VPN is connected.

Stacey B.
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

IP Vanish helps you protect your privacy online.

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

Prevents tracking based on IP/location for services that may limit connectivity from some locations. Ironically, since it allows you to pick where you appear to connect from, you can also use it for testing Geolocation limited features of services. Game or other servers that need to limit access to a country for legal reasons can be tested from a long list of location nodes in the IPVanish network.

IP Vanish software just works. Simple yet powerful interface. Supports Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, Fire TV, Linux, and more. You can even install it on your router. Since IPVanish is at core a service, you can configure your system to use the service without using their software. Provides automatic or manual selection of best VPN connection point all over the US and in many countries. IP Vanish allows you to protect your privacy from trackers and Geolocation services providing you with greater peace of mind while you use the internet.

While you can configure it to pass local LAN traffic it doesn't always seem to work with new connections. If I am connected to a LAN service/server before starting the VPN, then it works, but occasionally doesn't seem to work right if I haven't already established a connection. My local LAN can consist of private IP's and public IPs so that may be where the issue lies.

Damilola M.

IPVanish VPN

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Based on my personal and usage test Ipvanish has an excellent reliable speed with 10 simultaneous connections to a subscription, Ipvanish chat and email support plus telephone support are 24/7 available.

I have used Ipvanish on Android, iOs and Windows the security level is high, noIP address leak, Ipvanish has settings that allow user to personalize privacy features and encryption.

Due to mass surveillance in the United States where Ipvanish is based this is really a major drawback for Ipvanish because US is not the best privacy jurisdiction. Ipavnish is a bit expensive than other quality Vpn in the market.

Aki Hubbard-IPV VPN Review

Bewertet am 24.11.2019

I use IP Vanish VPN at home for privacy and abroad to stream geo-blocked content. In either case, I have not experienced a problem with this program and for the price, it is well worth its weight.

What I like most is the privacy. With IP Vanish activated, I can surf the web, conduct online transactions, and stream content with an added layer of security.

There's not really much to complain about with using IP Vanish. If I had to choose one thing for them to improve on, it would be to include a tutorial that explains how to manually choose the servers with the best reception.

Rachelle G.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great Service for Unsecured Networks

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

We are able to work without worrying about our secure data being accessed on unknown networks.

We use IPVanish to keep our devices from malicious activity on unsecured networks.

When traveling in some countries, IPVanish VPN is blocked and we are unable to use the software.

Dennis N.

Been using it while working in a software development company

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

I like that its pretty fast to use and it has a large range of countries and cities to connect to and use their IP address, second i like that it has a design that looks nerdy with cool green and black colors, makes you feel like you are doing something complicated but really you are just clicking two buttons.

I don't like that lately the servers started dropping and its not availlable most of the time to connect to some countries, but this is only occuring for the last 10 days so i wouldn't say its a problem, it can happen to any software.

Silvio B.

A good VPN option

Bewertet am 4.4.2020

I'm satisfied and I will definitely keep using it.

What I really like of this software is the fact that it almost has a version for every platform. I got it installed on both mac, pc and android which is nice!

It would be cool to have the possibility to install it on some of the most common routers to avoid having it on each device

Jason B.
  • Branche: Musik

Reliable Round-the-clock VPN!

Bewertet am 6.12.2019

IP Vanish gives me complete peace of mind in a hacker environment we call the internet.

IP Vanish has many reliable hosts around the globe. It's a very reliable VPN and requires very little resources to run.

Some days I experienced connection delays.

Sometimes the software randomly pops up and interrupts me.

• Branche: Bankwesen

Excellent laptop VPN

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

Simplified user interface allows you to select your geographic connection point. Connects fairly quickly and when using the mobile client lets you know when you're on unsecured networks.

Occasionally on disconnect the software keeps the dns settings and I have had to manually remove the settings in my network configuration

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fast, secure browsing (with caveats!)

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Easy to use with no noticeable loss of speed. Fast enough to stream video without a problem (though obviously, certain streaming websites will not allow you access with VPN enabled). Quick to setup and get going.

(1) Level of troubleshooting required at times: if you exit the program abruptly, it can be difficult to re-login. There is a Fix DNS button that is often needed but this is not obvious to the user and it is difficult to locate. Some broadband companies restrict the use of VPNs unless you call and request that they change your settings.
(2) Limited access to some websites: many financial websites do not allow you to log-in with the VPN enabled. So if you wanted to check your bank or trading accounts from public wifi, you may not be able to do so with VPN protection.

Don W.

IP Vanish - Excellent VPN Software

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

I used this as my 'go to' software for VPN functionality on my cell phone and my PC until I bought Norton 360 which comes with a good, free, vpn included. That's the only reason I stopped using IPVanish.

It does an excellent job of masking my IP address and spoofing my location at places all over the world. It is intuitive, easy to use, and reasonably priced.

If you set your presumptive location to a country in which English is not a primary language, you will frequently get directed to foreign-language web pages. I suppose in a way this is a testament to the effectiveness of IPVanish.

Nicholas S.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fast & reliable. Doesn't work in China.

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

Overall, this VPN does exactly what I need to here in the USA and it keeps me up at high speeds while browsing the internet, but it doesn't work in China.

This VPN is fast when you're connected to it. Doesn't seem like you're even on a VPN. It is good at hiding your IP address when using the internet and protecting your personal information. There are lots of server locations to connect to, so if one is slow you can easily swap to another one.

This VPN did not work in the Chinese mainland. It is completely blocked. I had to buy a competitor service in order to access the internet when I was in China.

Tonya K.
  • Branche: Bau

Keep you location secret

Bewertet am 17.7.2019

That people can't tell were I am streaming from and track me.

It sometimes slows down the stream of videos.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simple VPN software with many features

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Very useful when traveling overseas. Especially to areas that censor and restrict access to some countries.

Installation and configuration are very easy. A huge variety of countries to choose from. Also give you the ability to use a SOCKS5 proxy. Very advantageous when traveling out of the country to areas that restrict access to certain countries or web sites. Can use on multiple devices also.

Cost is a little high. I recommend this software, but I highly suggest waiting to purchase when they have a special discount going on. The regular price without discount seems high. There are other alternatives that are cheaper when paying full price.

Angelica C.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Protects your privacy without inconveniencing you much

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

IPVanish is extremely easy to setup and use . There is a myriad of servers to choose from and all the major regions of the world are represented ( not 100% sure about Antarctica ) . The internet speed doesn't suffer and you can use it for any kind of purpose .

The connection for some of the servers isn't very stable in peak hours and you regularly have to change addresses .

Eric R.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Some great features, but other VPNs are a better value

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

IPVanish is a great value if you need the cloud storage it includes. If you don't, you can pay just a little bit more per month and get more powerful VPN like CyberGhost or NordVPN. Some of their long-term contracts are actually a similar price.

IPVanish is a pretty good VPN, with good security and privacy features and pretty fast speeds. Its most impressive aspect is that it includes 250 GB of cloud storage totally free, so if you need a storage solution and VPN it's a great value. If you don't need the extra storage, there are better VPNs out there for only slightly higher prices.

IPVanish doesn't unblock very many streaming sites. It also doesn't work in China. Although its servers are torrent-friendly, it doesn't have specialized P2P servers optimized for file sharing.