Vyapar

Ab Har Business Banega Digital

Jeevan s K.

Good Accountant

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

It is much better if I get purchase price history

Rahul K.
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Cloud based accounting software.

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Quickbooks Online und Zoho Books

Warum Vyapar gewählt wurde

Cloud based, and can ve easily used on any mobile and cross synced with desktop and other users.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vyapar

Simplicity, User Intuitive Design, and fast syncing between devices
Valentin V.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

date format cannot be fixed

Bewertet am 9.1.2021

cheap

Easy to use and good idea, poor execution

Contacted the support numerous times and they just shake you off. "Any issues?" "No Issues" That's all the know . Sync between the phone and computer never happens

This system is useless in the United States because the date format cannot be changed and support could care less.
If you are in the states, look elsewhere for ERP

Sanjay S.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best Billing, Accounting & Inventory Management Software

Bewertet am 13.8.2021

Best billing app I have ever seen in the play store. I liked their invoice formats. I was shocked that there are 14 invoice formats. No one will provide these many formats for free. Faster billing and accounting and UI are also too good. Now I’m planning for paid version.

The main advantage is It is available at free. For the small business owner for test and experience it is available at free.

The disadvantage is it is not available in iOS, it should be available at iOS phone also.

Ajit J.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

Karan D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Very simple for small and medium business

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

1. Very simple and clear UX.
2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front.
3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen.
2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search.
3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more)
4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that.
5. Can make custom Invoice design.
6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

Kevin N.
  • Branche: Druck

A Review of Vyapar Accounting system

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!

The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

Thanks Kevin

Jaimin P.
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Nice product

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Mobile application as well as desktop version.
Eassy to use.

Maheswara swamy G.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros:

1. GST compliant invoicing
2. Budgeting
3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily.
4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

Ravindra K.
  • Branche: Molkerei

outstanding

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

this apps is too good

its very easy to use. little knowledge , also used it very simply.

outstanding very simply word used in this software.

Abdul kader M.
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful accounting experience!

Bewertet am 12.6.2020

Excellent!

Professionally I was an accountant for around 20 years. Used many high end softwares during my work life.
Now for my small business I'm using Vyapar. It's very simple and can be used by anyone who doesn't have accounting knowledge. My most loved feature is SMS and Invoice sharing capabilities in one or two click. Latest improvement I was wondering that customer can make a payment by clicking our invoice!

Adjustment journal entries are not possible. It s best suited for billing, inventory control etc.... However I manage all of my accounting routine with this app

• Branche: Automotive

Ease Of Business

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

All the business transactions are done by Vyapar. I don't need to carry account books, or I don't need to maintain ledgers manually.

Vyapar is my part of life. I have been using this software since 2 years. I am totally satisfied. Its keep me updated regarding my business activities. Thanks for Vyapar tram for such a nice effort.

Frankly speaking I don't think any least about this software. But nothing is perfect. So I think there must be multi languages for the ease of every kind of customer.

Allan G.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Vyapar Review

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

It was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.

1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution.
2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive.
3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.

1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility.
2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting.
3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately.
4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

Thanks Allan

Deepak W.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Efficiency at your fingrtips

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Has saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.

I've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments.
The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better.
The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping.
It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.

Only thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.

Mohamad S.
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I'm sure it's great for indian businesses...

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

I've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...

The price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.

not optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking.
no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out.
no option for multiple warehouses/inventory.
Some UI and design flaws.

Satyam V.
  • Branche: Kunststoffe

Easy for accounting ...

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR.

THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Inventory Management software

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Overall its value for money, they provide various reports which are very helpful for daily business tracking. It also provide reminder for payment and dues which makes it worth.

Its easy to get started, we were looking for Software to manage our small business and came across this. It easy to setup and start etracking of your daily sales and accounting. It saves lot of manual effort and provide easy to use solution for small business at affordable price.

Inventory management is not that simple, i was expecting it to be a simple solution but we had hard time to add our existing inventory.

Roshan S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Handy reliable vyapar accounting app

Bewertet am 24.12.2018

It's really very handy application , ease of reporting , ease of generating and sharing invoice at a remote locations on the spot , where printer's are not available .

Vyapar is much handy , easy to configure and operate , features to sync desktop version with mobile app is really very useful, app have direct pdf and excel sharing to email.whats app , with payment reminder features are very useful . Easy to backup , multicompany options .

Their must be multi user option or a screen sharing features to enhance it's capabilities.

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Write App for right business man

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

I'm dealing with this App since 2 years , and now its part of my business.

All what you need for Small businesses Away from the complexities with many options to keep your data in saved and easy way to restore them.

The new interface is giving you easily steps for adding your data witout spending lots of time , easy to reach what you need in few steps.

Thanks

• Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vyapar mobile and desktop best financial app

After the use mobile
How it's useful for us
Because the number store is
Very useful after mobile users

That
After the use of financial accounting app
It's anytime all accounts on it pocket

software design is very beautiful
It's like free financial accounting app
Supportive staff contacts
Entry are backup and restore as mail/whaspp/device perfectly
Simple entry guide with YouTube videos

Design this app

Without paper,u send d bill or laser to anybody via SMS/WhatsApp to party directly

GST preparation simple and useful

Mohit B.
  • Branche: Metallabbau

App Vyapaar

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Overall i use this app for my outward billing
Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.

It is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.

Needs More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.

Rizwan A.
  • Branche: Automotive

HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

I have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.

It's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses.
Easy to use for every person.
Updation on regular basis.
State of Art Technology

Outstanding
Strong backup
Description of image for expense transaction

Thanks Rizwan

Sachin S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Softcell Systems

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Its very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.

easy to use very good functions user friendly

network not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.

Umesh M.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

PROVIDE FEATURES

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

EXCEPT ABOVE ISSUES REST IS VERY VERY USER FRIENDLY & SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

Over all software is user friendly , but need more features like storing data in PEN DRIVE / CD , PARTIAL LINKING OF PAYMENT against bill , & MOST IMPORTANT IS IT SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE FOR SUBMITTING BALANCE SHEET , ALL GST RETURNS WITH AUTO POPULATED ENTRIES

GST RETURNS ONLY WE R GETTING DATA IT SHOULD BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO GST PORTAL

Gilbert M.

vyapar review

Bewertet am 18.12.2018

Vyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now

It made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app

the desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

Thanks Gilbert