Linked Helper 2 Erfahrungen

Linked Helper 2

4,8 (117)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
LinkedIn-Automatisierungstool für eine sichere und intelligente Kontaktaufnahme

Sortieren nach

Aldo
Aldo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great if you are making efforts by yourself.

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

It is a good software for beginners. It is the cheapest paid software for LinkedIn outreach that I know.

Relatively easy to implement. It works locally in your computer. It includes a browser, so you can see what the software is doing on your account.

The proxy management is complex for someone with no previous knowledge. Using more than one account gets a little difficult and uses more resources of the computer. Is it relatively complex to customize campaigns.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ProspectIn

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Linked Helper 2

More friendly than others.
Iryna
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great experience with LH2 for Sales

Bewertet am 12.7.2023

It automates many processes which helps you to concentrate on other tasks.

It automates many processes which helps you to concentrate on other tasks.

It’s very simple to use and has all the necessary features for sales and lead generation. The customer support service is on high level. They react fast fast and help with all the questions. Also a nice bonus that Ukrainians receive 6 months free lisence.

I haven’t been using it that long so I can’t figure out many. The only one is while searching for emails (e.g find email via SNVIO) around 35% are not found.

Moeed

Linkedhelper- needs redesigning

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

It's build robustly, but this makes it more of a technical program then a user executable software that's easy to use.

Usage of features are plenty and reasonably comprehensive.

Very technical and not user friendly and also missing easy of execution. A huge learning curve and heavy energy draining peogram.

Yurii

Linked Helper 2 - one of the best tools for work with Linkedin

Bewertet am 15.11.2023

I use many different tools to work with LinkedIn. But Linked Helper 2 is the best option in terms of functionality, convenience and cost.
I recommend

Reliability in work. I turn it on in the morning and forget about it. And I always check the results of the work done

Very small limits for invites on a standard license - 200 per week - this is not enough.

Steve
Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Value for money and effective lead generation

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

Linked Helper 2 is a powerful LinkedIn automation tool that effectively simplifies various tasks, ultimately enhancing your LinkedIn experience. With its array of features and user-friendly interface, it remains a top choice for professionals seeking to optimize their LinkedIn networking efforts. The safety measures and excellent customer support further enhance the overall positive experience. While the pricing might be a consideration for some, the benefits and time saved justify the investment. Overall, I highly recommend Linked Helper 2 to anyone looking to boost their LinkedIn presence and productivity.

The possibility to create customise campaigns

The limitations due to Linkedin automation restrictions.

Alexandra
Alexandra
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend to any HR professional

Bewertet am 7.5.2023

I would highly recommend LinkedIn Helper to any HR professional or hiring manager looking to save time and find the right candidates more efficiently. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up and use. Once I configured the parameters for the types of candidates I was looking for, the service took care of the rest automatically. It was great to be able to save time and not have to manually search for potential candidates on Facebook or manually in Linkedin.

Not found, user-friendly and intuitive

Alex

Old but gold

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

I ran, I think, hundreds of campaigns. Everything works well. No bans or restrictions.

I like it because it's the safest tool, in my opinion. And also it can collect everything what I need + import/export any data.

Some features are not so obvious, but LH support is the best. They work 24/7.Maybe I'd need some kind of omni-channel features. But it's ok for now.

Angeli

Best App Ever!

Bewertet am 30.10.2023

I always recommend this to my clients.

I always recommend this to my clients.

Customer ServiceThat it surpasses LinkedIn's limitationsI was never suspended from LinkedIn

Maybe it took me time to understand the in's and out's of it, but the great news is the customer service is quick to answer and the knowledge base is very easy to understand.

David
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The Best LI Automation Tool Out there!

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

The greatest benefit has been that I can engage with a much higher number of contacts in a short period of time. I also like how it interacts with contacts as though it is human.

This platform is easy to use - and is my primary tool for generating leads and engagement on LinkedIn. I've been very impressed by the various capabilities and tool to assist with my business.

It is almost overwhelming there is so much to choose from - great once you learn how to use it, but there is a learning curve.

Tetiana
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Linkedin Helper

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

It had integration options with CRM systems and other tools, allowing users to streamline their lead generation and customer relationship management processes.

inked Helper 2 offered a wide range of automation features for LinkedIn, such as automated connection requests, messaging, profile visits, and more.

The tool allowed users to create and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously, making it easier to target different audiences and track their performance.

Antwort von Linked Helper

Hi Tatiana, thank you for your feedback!
You can create and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously: open Plug-in store and locate "Multi-campaign runner" plug-in. All plug-ins are free.

Valeriia

LinkedIn Helper

Bewertet am 31.1.2023

I am a fan of Linkedin Helper but what I feel is lacking are instructional webinars on how to use the tool. I believe this would greatly benefit many users who are struggling with utilizing the tool effectively.

I am impressed with Linkedin Helper for its continual creation of new solutions, outstanding customer support, and comprehensive user manual. It offers a multitude of features making it a definite value for money.

While Linkedin Helper boasts a wide range of features, the interface can be improved to be more user-friendly. One feature that would be highly beneficial is the ability to filter by location within the tool as the current process of extracting profiles, downloading the list, and uploading again is time-consuming.

Alexander
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Best LinkedIn tool ever!

Bewertet am 2.2.2023

Best Linkedin automation tool ever! I'm recommending it to every single marketer on the market

First of all, it makes my life much easier. In the matter of contacting VCs, sending bulk massages, prospecting -best in its niche It's not expensive -14 days to try it.Very user-friendly - sometimes I recommend it to my clients, and all of them managed to use it without any problem.You can find anybody's PERSONAL email there,+integration with SNOV.IO and it's great!

One thing :i would like more video courses for starters. Althou they have fabulous customer success team ,and a great knowledge base, sometimes I would like answers from Youtube .Basicly it's to addictive. It's hard to imagine life without it.I tried other similar products -but its the one ,that I found most valuable .

Richard

The Great Support from Staff of Linked Helper

Bewertet am 23.9.2023

I like LH2, easy to use even if it is still undergoing developments.

I like LH2, easy to use even if it is still undergoing developments.

Support from LI Help always getting better, they are all professionals and attentive. In general, everyone is nice, especially Alexandra, Tanat and many others. You can feel their responsiveness to client. Many many thanks.

LH2 has still lot of limitations that can be overcome and fixed by Linkedd Helper 2

Stephen
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Caribbean Network campaign

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Frees up my time and allows me to connect with new people and allows desired targeting

The automation and that it mimics human behavior so as not to tip off LinkedIn

Initially it took me a while to learn it. It is not very intuitive. This also means that every time I have to setup a new campaign. I have to review the whole system to get started.

Anastasia
Anastasia

useful for many things

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

As part of my routine, I frequently perform two tasks: inviting contacts and searching for emails. Familiarizing yourself with these tasks can streamline your workflow and help you save time in the long run. Additionally, Linkedhelper can be useful for a variety of purposes, such as head hunting, lead generation, and even job searches!Furthermore, I have not experienced any bugs or issues in recent months. This has allowed me to complete my work efficiently and without interruption.

Non-intuitive. It's important to take some time to familiarize yourself with the knowledge base or video tutorials - you can ask customer support to teach you as well.

Martin
  • Branche: Eventservice

A fabtastic prospecting tool

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

It has allowed me to get campaigns done that I simply wouldn't have started because of the time factor. This really gives a broader scope for working with LinkedIn. Before LinkedHelper, Linkedin was this "nice to have" and a bit of a must for web presence. Now is it part and parcel of our prospecting.

Ready automations, easy to program, a huge time saver.

So far I have not found any missing features. The software is so rich that it'll take me a while to exhaust all possibilities. Perhaps one thing would be that it seems to eat a lot of my RAM when I use it, but it is doing a lot, running simultaneous campaigns for several of my colleagues. I know there is also a cloud option that would solve this (minor) issue.

Alec
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very good tool

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Used it for connection request automation. Worked well.

Used it for connection request automation. Worked well.

• Impeccable refund policy - you will be refunded within 3-5 business days if you bought and haven't used the license.• Semi-automated tool mimics human behaviour.• Linked Helper allows you to manage multiple LinkedIn accounts on one PC with only one license (but you cannot use multiple accounts simultaneously; to use them simultaneously - buy separate license for every account)

• Not a cloud solution yet - it will run only when the computer is turned on.• Standalone application needs time to launch.• You have to figure out by yourself what proxy to use.

Viktoryia
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I love working with support, they ask in a comprehensive and quick way. I am used to using it

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Campaigns creation and a variety of sequence steps

omnichannel possibilities (the ability to create campaigns both via emails and LinkedIn in parallel)

Serhii
  • Branche: Computerspiele

Good review about Linked Helper

Bewertet am 15.5.2023

Good and simple interface, that can be useful for all people, perfect support team.

Nothing, all seems perfect to me in using.

Vatsal
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

LinkedIn Game Changer

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

Overall, Linked Helper 2 has been a game changer for my LinkedIn strategy, streamlining my outreach and improving my connections. It's an essential tool for anyone serious about leveraging LinkedIn effectively.

I loved the time-saving automation and personalized messaging features, which significantly boosted my LinkedIn outreach.

Occasionally, I faced minor issues with LinkedIn's algorithm changes affecting the tool's performance.

Nini
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool. A must have for every professional who uses Linkedin

Bewertet am 19.10.2023

Excellent

Excellent

It's like having another employee for so much less price to pay. I love how easy it is to set up a campaign, import the list of leads and automate most of my Linkedin activities.

The fact that it's a bit heavy app and it can be hard to run it with other heavy apps e.g. Zoom so sometimes I have to close down other apps to not overload my computer

Leonid
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Team is supper helpful and friendly

Bewertet am 4.7.2023

Lead Generation and message campaigns.

Lead Generation and message campaigns.

The tool performs exceptionally well, but it's their stellar and prompt customer support that truly sets them apart, exceeding all expectations.

Not much to tell, it was easy to understand product and i haven't use any alternatives to give the proper unswer.

Kateryna
Kateryna
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Please don't stop! I need your program)

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

A Linkedin helper helps me to earn more money! I can have several projects and have several campaigns at the same time.

I like everything! Fast collecting connections, functional of the campains and that can send follow ups!

Everything is good! I have no comments about it.

Paresh
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

First Review

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Amazing, its like hiring a person (read utility) for a very few dollars which brings you millions of opportunity of prospective business by connect.

Doing automatically finding exact what i want

All good no complaints as you have made this an amazing utility

Arsen
Arsen
  • Branche: Internet

I was looking for it

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

It works as expected and I use it every day for investors outreach

It is running on my laptop so I have to keep it live but it is also possible to run the software on a remote server but I have not done this yet