Pixpa

Munirih
Munirih

No Regrets with Pixpa

Bewertet am 23.9.2021

It is very easy to use and has great customer service. All my queries are answered in a very timely manner, and they are always able to help me. The overall features available are great and I am guilty of not using Pixpa to its full potential. There are also several different tiers of subscription which are perfect for different users with varying needs.

So far, I've had no problems with Pixpa!

Wix und Squarespace

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

I found a website template that I loved and was able to easily edit it to suit my needs, more so than the others. Easy to use GUI

Antwort von Pixpa

Munirih we are very happy to know that Pixpa has left you no room for regrets. Great to see that our platform has been working so well for you in every way

Tony
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Pixpa is much better than the competition

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

Overall experience has truly been amazing

Overall experience has truly been amazing

Customer Service Interaction: I believe this is what sets this company apart from other companies. Pixpa has had a tremendous quick response when it comes to inquiries. They have also fixed all of my issues. There is just a level of care by their team that is different from other companies.Easy to use: Software is highly customizable. Very easy to Learn and use without prior website building knowledge.Functional: Website integrates very easy with your own custom domains and also has plugins that you can integrate into your website such as e-commerce or even a chat button that people can use to get in contact with you on the site.Content Management: Very easy to upload your images. Also, the documentation that is listed on their site explains very simplistically on how to get the best quality images without losing detail on your upload.

The only con I have is more integration on e-commerce for printing sites such as "ThePrintSpace". They have WHCC but more options would prove beneficial to multiple users.

Antwort von Pixpa

Thank you for your comprehensive review of Pixpa! 😊 We're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive experience with us and that you find our customer service, ease of use, functionality, and content management to be top-notch.

We appreciate your feedback about e-commerce integration options, and we'll certainly consider adding more choices to benefit our users. Your input helps us improve and enhance Pixpa.

Linn
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Media company using pixpa

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Its helped me to brand the business better

Its helped me to brand the business better

I love the way my website looks. I love the client gallery, ecommerce store, and website builder in one place.

There are a few things i think could really make this site awesome. Allowing users to accept crypto currency in the e-commerce store would be great. In addition please allow us to reorder items in the store manually. Once you save an item it completely throws off the entire order.

I love selling art prints but the 3rd party whcc store that allows customers to order prints could use some work.

Creating a community of pixpa website experts that can help a person design their pages. The app portion in which you can give to clients needs a lot of work.

I would love to see a more powerful form builder that allows me to do more, it feels super limited [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

Hi Linn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and feedback on Pixpa.

Currently, we do not have plans to accept cryptocurrency directly on the user storefronts. We offer Stripe and Paypal for accepting online payments for now.

You can reorder items in the store and set a custom order. Please do reach out to the Support team. They will be able to assist you with this.

Pixpa continues to evolve and improve every day based on feedback from our users. We will definitely keep your feedback in mind in framing our plans.

Cyril
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great product in order to move faster with high quality web site

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

I was looking for a site to show my work as a photograph first, but with capability to grow in terms of functionalities (client galleries / ecommerce ...). Everything is possible with pixpa, and the subscription plan are well adapted. The key point and really tremendous part of pixpa, is not just the platform itself, this is also the quality of the support team. For any question they are there to guide you with the online help or directly by integrated chat. When the question or issue is a bit tricky you can be sure that they will escalade it an come back to you. You alway have someone 24/7 and as I work on it mainly night and weekend this is a real benefit.

The all in one approach. I did start with a first MVP of my website using a proposed template. Then quickly I did adapt it to my color pattern and specific structure. I love the client gallery that help me to provide private and secured access for my client. This is also an easy way to start selling this private shooting via the ecommerce bundle. I like also the notification of the activity. Now I am testing the store bundle in order to sell services and picture, the way it is made force me to think more on the product I will sell soon. So now I am more confident to start soon this new functionality of my activity.

The interface seems to be simple but you need to take time of the way the platform is embedded. This can be sometime confusing or not basic. But this is only when you want specific look en feel for your site. Maybe the link with certification services (trustpilot ...) can be enlarge to other provider and simplified.As a photographer I would love to have quality printing partnership in EMEA and France as this is where I am doing my business.

Wix, WordPress, Squarespace und MyWebsite

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

The trial period was extended ... because I got real human in front of me on the chat, not a BOT !The easy way to set up a POC in less then a hourThe plan was correct

Antwort von Pixpa

Thank you for your detailed feedback on your experience with Pixpa! 😄 We're thrilled to hear that you've found our all-in-one approach and client gallery features valuable for your photography website. It's fantastic to know that our platform is helping you provide private and secure access to your clients and explore new ways to sell your services and pictures.

If you have more ideas or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support your creative journey!

Efthimis
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best value for money overall package for a pro photographer to maintain his own website!

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

I am using the service for the last five years and my experience is totally positive. I built and maintain very easily my own website and I really like the overall design and the aushthetics of the templates. For the last year i am also the author of two blogs that I am able to run directly from Pixpa.

Templates design, photo galleries design, simplicity of use, server up time, integrated blogging

I don't think that they are cons, they are just some useful updates need to be done. Just add VSCO and VERO in social icons. Add central management of the photos in one place so the user can have total control of the files.

Wix, Squarespace und Weebly

Warum Pixpa gewählt wurde

The price was very expensive for what the service offered.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

I discovered Pixpa by "accident". Five years ago it wasn't so advertised. I guess I followed my intuition. I wanted something fresh. After five years of use I am very happy with my choice!

Hi Efthimis!
We're delighted that you discovered Pixpa.
We're very happy to know that your experience with Pixpa was 10/10! Nothing makes us happier than seeing our users happy.
We are constantly growing as a platform to better adapt to our user's needs and your feedback is crucial for that!
Thank you for your review. We are very happy to have you on board!

Stephanie

Almost perfect! Great for my needs and EXCELLENT for Artists

Bewertet am 21.6.2022

Pixpa is basically allowing me to spend less time on my site, fiddling with things meant for CODERS to work with, not people like me. The price is excellent, it functions well, it loads quickly, and I am overall very pleased! I think with some tweaking of the ecommerce side of things, it would even take it to the next level. I'm happy that this site was made with artist's needs in mind.

First of all...the reason I switched from Shopify to Pixpa was mainly due to price( Pixpa price is perfect, I feel, while Shopify will eat you alive with apps), but then I realized there was way more to love about Pixpa than I initially thought. I really love how easy this is to use, for something who has no coding experience. I was able to make a great website within a week, list my products, and have fantastic galleries that load quickly. I have a need for alot of galleries as an artist and need to upload tons of images. I followed their specific instructions for preparing files and they look great. There were no extra charges since everything I needed was included, unlike the apps I needed to run the site when I used Shopify. I also think that the Pixpa help section was fantastic. I was able to quickly find any answer that I needed to my questions, written is a logical way, and when I couldn't find it, the customer service has been so responsive, kind, and timely. The blog as an addition was also a great perk for me as an artist. I didn't have the need for something like Wordpress, I just wanted a simple blog so I am content with the Pixpa one. All in all- great job!

So far I think the only thing I can think of is that when I compare it to Shopify, the checkout process probably could use some tweaking. The other thing is that when people checkout, the confirmation email often either goes to spam, or gives my gmail users a red alert for having "dangerous" content. One other thing that I noticed was that sometimes as I was editing a page, that website builder would crash occasionally, but it wasn't such a big deal to me, considering all the other positives.

Warum Pixpa gewählt wurde

I think Shopify is great, if you are selling tons of things, and can afford to pay the high cost of the service and additional apps, and like to code. It works very well. At this point, I am just beginning to sell, so it didn't make sense to continue paying for the service however. I also feel like they were cheap for not including multiple customizable galleries, which just doesn't work for visual artists. I can't justify paying 6.99+/month for an app just to customize my galleries and have a few of them. The idea of apps seems great, but it can add up quickly, so in the end, I was not a fan.

Shopify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

Price, mainly, but I also didn't research Squarespace that heavily to have other reasons

Hi Stephanie!
We are very happy to know that Pixpa has been able to meet your needs so well. Thank you very much for your detailed review. We are delighted to have you onboard with us!

Patrick
Patrick
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great and Affordable Choice For Photographers

Bewertet am 23.5.2022

Overall the quirks are worth it for the affordability and ease of use. I now have a professional-looking site that was easy to set up. I switched over from the "Mug" competitor and this has been a great experience in comparison. I could never get their templates to look right, and stay that way, no matter what I did. Photography is mostly my hobby, but I like to maintain a web presence to make a few bucks here and there and Pixpa's tools are perfect for that.

I like how easy it was to go from nothing to a functional and attractive website. I did the majority of setting up my site in one day. It's easy to get things looking the way you want, especially once you get used to where everything is on their interface. Everything looks great on desktop and mobile - the latter of which is especially good since it gets auto-formatted. If I had to maintain two copies of the site, I never would.

At times it is a bit clunky. You have to upload things several times if you want to use the same photo in multiple places. I also found the drag-and-drop function to behave strangely on Firefox for macOS. And overall, some things in the interface just didn't make sense. But these are all minor compared to the overall experience. I also wish more storage was included for galleries - we all know how cheap storage is these days.

Hi Patrick!
We're very happy to hear that Pixpa proved to be an excellent and affordable choice for your needs. We are constantly growing to improve as a platform and better meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us in helping us reach that goal.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review.

Sherry
Sherry

A Gem Among the Many

Bewertet am 3.3.2023

I left Pixpa based on another's recommendation and regretted it. I took the hit and came back! So glad I did. You can be sure I won't jump ship again!

So easy to use, very customizable, and displays images beautifully.

There can always be more customizations and the developers are always adding more

Antwort von Pixpa

Thank you for your review of Pixpa! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you find it easy to use, highly customizable, and that it displays images beautifully.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Pixpa software is easy to use and have great support

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

I didn't get any support before and the page didn't have many options to modify.

Pixpa is easy to use and you can create very professional pages by Pixpa. The support team is there all the time and the customer service is top quality. They are ready to help you out with any problem you may have. I just love Pixpa.

I haven't found yet anything to complain. The price is very affordable considering how many functions the Page have. The support team is ready to help you immediately. That's very unique feature.

Warum Pixpa gewählt wurde

Many different features and possibilities to create very professional page. The affordable pricing. The great support team if any problems.

Antwort von Pixpa

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear Pixpa has been working well for your needs. Thank you for choosing us to build your website.

Leilina

Leilina MT

Bewertet am 1.4.2024

It has been nice to use pixpa again after a few years of not using it.

It has been nice to use pixpa again after a few years of not using it.

I liked the graphic design provided in each template. I like the editing functions. I like that customer services responds when they can and they are very helpful.

I don’t like that my account has to close if I want to cancel my sub or need to pause.

Hello Leilina,
Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts! We're glad to hear that you appreciate the design and functionality of our templates, as well as the responsiveness of our customer service team. It’s wonderful to welcome you back to Pixpa after some time away!

Regarding your concern about account closure upon subscription cancellation or pausing, we do provide the ability to reactivate/unpause your account for up to 3 months. We are continuously working on improving our policies and features to better suit the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable in this process.

Thank you once again for choosing Pixpa and for your constructive comments. We're committed to enhancing your experience with us even further!

Dan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Love the website builder

Bewertet am 19.9.2021

I wanted to re-design my photography website with a fresh and modern look and after spending a long time looking at many different platforms, I decided to use Pixpa based on the wide range of templates and design options available as well as the ability to sell my images directly from my website. The who experience using pixpa is very straight forward and there are so many great features and ways to customise your website. The support pages are also really useful, and if you can't find the answer to your query, the support helpdesk are always super quick to respond and even send personalised video clips to actually show you what to do in order to resolve the query. I absolutely love this platform and would recommend to any photographers looking to build a portfolio or online store!

Graet range of templates and customisation options
Modern looking site
Great support

Maybe have more storage included in the subs

Hey Dan!
We are very happy to know that you are loving Pixpa. Customer service is something we take very seriously so we are extremely glad to know that our Customer Support team was able to help you with everything you needed. Thank you for your review!

Sarah
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A great all-in-one service for photographers

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

I found Pixpa when looking for an all-in-one photography experience that would include a website as well as possibilities to provide client galleries and selling photos. I’m so glad I chose them. The website looks very professional and the software is very user friendly. It’s very reasonably priced and much cheaper than having to pay for all of these services separately.

I like that Pixpa houses all necessary services like website building, client galleries and selling images under one umbrella. It prevents integration problems and makes that you ultimately pay less.

Pixpa is very user friendly, but the website building software could be a bit more versatile in comparison to other big more general website building software.

Wix, Acuity Scheduling und Squarespace

Warum Pixpa gewählt wurde

Pixpa had all services I needed and was more specifically equipped to deal with the services I needed

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

Pixpa looked better and seemed more like what I needed. It was specifically aimed at photographers

Hi Sarah!
We are very happy to know that you have been enjoying our platform! Good to know that our client galleries and e-commerce facilities have been able to help you handle your needs all in one place!
At Pixpa, we are constantly working to improve our platform and make it better adapted to our users' needs. Thank you for your thoughtful and detailed review. Your feedback is always an invaluable help to us!

Amber

So glad I found Pixpa!!

Bewertet am 21.5.2022

I’m so glad I found pixpa. I love the ease of use and how quit it is to set up. It’s perfect for a portfolio, store, or blog. For me it’s better than Squarespace!!

So far I don’t have anything I don’t like about this software.

Artlogic

Warum Pixpa gewählt wurde

Tired of overpaying for features I didn’t use. I mainly needed a portfolio. Paying $30 a month wasn’t worth it.

Hi Amber!
We're glad you found Pixpa too! We're delighted to know your experience with our platform has been so wonderful so far. It's great to have you onboard with us.Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Lane
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use and make your own

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

Overall has been great, they always answer my questions and help out, there is a slight time zone difference which makes me wait occasionally but cannot blame them for that.

Ease of getting started and templates but also the allowance to make these templates you're own.

I wish on slide shows for things like the homepage you could make some of the slides last longer than others,

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

it seemed a touch easier and didn't have a box on the domain whenever someone was on your site.

Hi Lane!
We are very happy to hear that you have been enjoying our templates! Glad to know that Pixpa could help you build your website.
We are constantly working on improving our platform and making it better suited for our users. Your feedback is an important part of that. So, thank you very much for your review!

Dana
Dana
  • Branche: Design

Exceptional Platform With Exceptional Service

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

Pixpa is a "Wordpress Be Gone" answer for me. I was on the prowl for something less bulky, less time consuming, and better customer support for those rare issues/questions. Pixpa came through like a mega-god, seriously. They've been superior since day one and continually show their superiority through their reliability, reasonable pricing and flexibility.

Pixpa is wonderful, easy to use, speedy and allows you the flexibility and creative freedom to build a site (basic or advanced) that fits your individual needs. They offer an e-commerce solution, as well as the ability to blog and host client galleries for creatives. My business wouldn't be where it is without Pixpa and I owe them a huge debt of gratitude for making things so simple and streamlined while keeping it professional and unique.

If anything, I think, it's just the templates. But even so, they've come a long way since I signed up and they keep releasing new updates, templates/sections/snippets, etc. I've not once needed anything they don't offer.

SmugMug und Squarespace

WordPress

Hi Dana!
We are thrilled to know that Pixpa was able to make a positive impact for you business. We keep our users' needs and satisfaction first and it makes us very happy to hear that we could provide you exceptional professional service!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your review!

Teresa

Pixpa Website

Bewertet am 29.7.2022

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

My website looks beautiful and is easy to manage and edit. The customer is amazing! Their response time is incredibly fast, typically within the hour, and my problems or concerns are always addressed in a timely manner. I'm nothing but impressed!

I would like to see a better integration of videos.

The cost

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

The features available and the cost

Hi Teresa!
We're thrilled to hear that your experience with Pixpa has been 10/10. That's exactly what we like to hear!
Thank you for your review!

Chrissy
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent, affordable service with great templates and great customer service

Bewertet am 9.9.2021

I love so many things about Pixpa, including the fact that that let you do a free trial period without entering your credit card information, their clean and up to date templates, the fact that they are always improving upon their websites,and their wonderful customer service.

Pixpa staff make this software more and more straightforward to use the longer that it is around. The templates are clean and offer a variety of different themes, and the customer service has always been excellent, with the Pixpa customer service experts consistently responding within 5 minutes or less.

There was a bit of a learning curve getting use to this website editor as opposed to other WYSIWYG editors, but the learning curve was not very steep and it didn't take me long to get used to it.

WordPress und Squarespace

Wix

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Pixpa

Pixpa was the best value for my money.

Hi Chrissy!
Your review title summarizes everything we want to be and we are delighted to know that we have succeeded in that for you!
We are working on making the learning curve easier by adding more help articles and tutorial videos. Thank you for choosing Pixpa and for taking the time to leave us your lovely review!

Larry

I Should Have Changed To Pixpa Years Ago

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

My overall experience has really been a wonderful surprise. The ease of use with the software, the speed of their servers, and fantastic support.

The reason I was looking for a new WebHost / software was to get away from the third-party subscriptions using WordPress. The prices of Square, Wix, etc. was more than double the cost of Pixpa

If it wasn't for the 15 day trial, I would have stayed using WordPress on the old hosting company. I was overall happy with them and had been running my business with them for years.

What I like most is how full-featured this software is for a photographer's website. It's easy to make forms, set up client proofing areas, client orders, payment processing, and customize your website. All this and more in one software.

For years I've been using WordPress for my business website and relying on third-party plugins for these features. Many of these third-party plugins also have monthly or yearly subscriptions. The cost of Webhosting and the additional plugins make Pixpa a bargain and much easier for us do-it-yourself people.

For me the only con with Pixpa and needing an email host provider. I firmly believe if you have a business and website you should have emails that use your domain name. I feel that is really important and more professional than using a gmail.com account or free email service.

I fully understand why Pixpa doesn't have mail services. But I think that's the only area that I can find a con with their services and software.

Hi Larry!
We're glad you found Pixpa!
We're very happy to know that Pixpa was able to meet your needs as a photographer and help you set up your beautiful website, nothing pleases us more than making our users happy.
We're delighted to know your experience with our platform has been so wonderful so far. It's great to have you onboard with us. Thank you very much for your lovely review!

Ion

Preety good

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

Pretty good I'd recommend it.

Pretty good I'd recommend it.

I use Pixpa as the better alternative of what is ( or was a year ago) on the market - Squarespace, Pixieset and others I can't really remember that offered a trial period. Good choice of gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints without setting up an online store, good client galleries. Found to be the best for my needs as a photographer - saves my time and eyes (I do write HTML/CSS code regularly but I rather shoot pictures than stare at a white screen all day). Seems to add new features every 3 or 4 months.

There is a lot to be improved - most templates are set at 1200px wide - max at 3000px (and you need to dig deep to find the option). Neither are good for 4k monitors that max out at 4096px, contact forms can add multiple custom choices but no ability to upload files/pictures with the message, image upload is set at minimum resolution as default (dig deep through menus to change that), no full google fonts integration, no custom email address option as far as I know.

Antwort von Pixpa

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Pixpa! 😊 We're pleased to hear that you've found Pixpa to be a better alternative for your needs as a photographer and that you appreciate features like gallery templates, the ability to sell digital products and prints, and client galleries.

Based on your feedback, we have increased the number of Google Fonts available now and also added the ability for users to upload their own custom fonts.

We also appreciate your constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. Your comments about template width, contact forms, and image upload settings are valuable, and we'll take them into consideration as we work on enhancing Pixpa.

If you ever have more ideas or questions in the future, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support your photography journey and make Pixpa even better!

Jerrold
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I made the switch to Pixpa. I'm glad I did.

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

After over a decade with another platform, I decided to make a switch regarding my photography web presence. I explored Pixpa for their beautifully streamlined sites, their abundance of integration partners, and their overall value proposition. After a few months of usage, Pixpa has lived up to my expectations. Most surprising has been the availability and helpfulness of the customer service. I prefer email and chat assistance, and I've been very pleased with how their agents address my concerns and have assisted me with every piece of my site creation. I will also say their e-commerce and shopping options, which were also a big part of my move to Pixpa, are great. Every option I was missing with my previous platform is here, with simple, straightforward fees (and no commissions!) So far, so good. I encourage you to give them a try!

Templates, shopping experience, integrations, pricing, customization, and SEO tools and options.

Pixpa doesn't appear to make their branding options clear. Or at least I wasn't aware of any info/options available to me. I had to ask that Pixpa branding and link-outs be removed from my site. It was do immediately, with no issue, but I would rather the default be no branding OR that you give me complete control over that portion.

SmugMug und PhotoShelter for Brands

Antwort von Pixpa

We are also glad to have you with us Jerrold! Happy to hear Pixpa has been working well for your needs. Thank you for leaving this wonderful review!

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great platform for professional photographers

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

Our overall experience with the Platform is just great, any time we need to do something and do not know how the team is there to help me. Just a great platform with outstanding customer support.

Pixpa offers us a simple yet powerful platform that allows us to have an amazing site for our visitors to see, a great user experience, and a great Gallery integration. It also offers us the ability to sell photography products to our clients right from one platform.

Actually, we love everything from our account at PIXPA. The only thing that I will be looking to be added is a complete CRM system inside the same platform, that will cut my trip to my actual CRM and keep everything in one place. That will be amazing.

Antwort von Pixpa

Frank we are very happy to see you enjoying Pixpa. Thank you for your review. Your feedback is extremely important to us in helping us grow.

Jennifer Noemi
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good choice for affordable, easy to use site with great templates.

Bewertet am 11.4.2022

Excellent. I finally made a professional website for my artwork portfolio that was in my limited budget and it looks very professional like I had been envisioning. Pixpa helped me realize this long standing goal very easily with lots of assistance.

Price was the best considering that the templates were much better for what I wanted for an artist portfolio, than the other more popular web builders in the same price range. The templates are very good visually. Customer service is fantastic! They helped me with every detail when I got stuck, the time zone difference makes it so that sometimes there was a delay in response, but they usually respond right away, and always solve the problem and give good attention. The customer service really helped me so much and helped me customize some nitty gritty details whenever it was possible. I felt they went the extra mile for me. I think it is a site that is easy for people who are not tech savy like me, and again customer service helps you when you get stuck.

There were some minor limitations in the customizations that were possible that I would ideally want for my site, but I am still satisfied with the final site. Also I have yet to figure out the tax configuration for the web store, so the shop seems a little more complicated than I hoped. I'm sure the customer service may be able to help me, although because they are based in India I think I'm not sure how expert they will be in U.S state taxes, so worst case I may have to use another site for my shop and link to it in my website.

Hi Jennifer
Good to know you found Pixpa to be a good choice for your needs!
We consider customer service to be our foremost priority. It's great to hear that our Customer Support team was able to help you iron out any issues that you had. We encourage you to contact our wonderful Customer Support team for any queries or issues you may have.
It is wonderful to have you onboard with us! Thank you for the review.

Incredible support service

Bewertet am 8.10.2021

I've build and rebuild my website here, I've created galleries for clients and managed different sized projects. I never had an issue and the customer service is just AMAZING.

I never had an issue and the customer service is just AMAZING.
They're still evolving the themes and the quality of the service, also if you have some trouble with payment or upgrade/downgrade they're super helpful and fast to give money back.

Some integration could be added, but they're still growing. Also for a long time they dedicated zero time to new blog templates (but now they're super good!)

Antwort von Pixpa

We are very happy to know that you have had such a positive experience with Pixpa. We take customer service very seriously and we are glad that our Customer Support team was able to help you when needed.
Thank you for your review.

Matthew

A breath of fresh air

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

I am really enjoying Pixpa. It gives me and my clients a satisfying experience, especially in the realm of ecommerce.

Easy to use with great functionality. What I have enjoyed the most is being able to sell items directly from client gallaries hassle free. Easy for me, easy for my clients. I can control download options by gallery and by user. Order management is very well done too. This is a small side business for me, and before I switched to Pixpa I was on the verge of throwing the towel in.

The only con I've experienced is a technical glitch this week that deleted all images in a gallery (rather than just the images I had selected), and then wouldn't allow me to restore the deleted images. So far this has been a one-off problem. The option to restore deleted images is, ordinarily, definitely on the pro list.

Hi Matthew!
We are very happy to hear your experience with Pixpa has been a positive one.
Thank you for your review!

Bj
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Pixpa created me on the web.

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

My photography business depends on my website to display a portfolio, deliver product, and if I wasn't so lazy, my blog would be more active. I haven't even begun to dive into the e-commerce side of it, but that's next.
The best investment here has been the outstanding customer service they provide. Always right on it with answers and fixes. My site is never down, and always functional, thanks to these guys.

After looking through lots of website software, I selected Pixpa for ease of use, professional templates, and a very attractive price point. The private client folders with download capabilities make it sooo easy for my clients to receive their photos in a timely manner.

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change at the moment. I really, really find myself completely satisfied with the product

Hello BJ!
We are thrilled to hear that you had such a stellar experience with Pixpa! We are very happy to know that our client galleries have been serving you and your clients so well!
Thank you very much for your kind review.