5 /5
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

God-sent product

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

It helps me a lot in gathering all financial information gathered from all portfolio companies, normalize them, and put them in one place

They had all the integrations I needed to craft my financial reports. Furthermore, I had a visual workflow tool that could display where my data come from, get transformed, and then sent to, which helped me a lot in building pipelines and debugging.

I wish they had more application where I can send some alerts too, especially Slack triggering was missing

Daniela C.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect to scale up my E-commerce shop

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

We uncovered a lot of opportunities after using y42 that not only improved the experience for customers but also reduced costs by finding spots of inefficiency.

Some of the direct results that came that increased the LTV from the reports that came from y42 were:
- Reducing costs in fulfillment and sourcing
- Product streamlining by eliminating low satisfaction low ROI products
- Adding more revenue streams with payment options, relevant products, cross sell opportunities based the reports provided by y42

I feel for many larger e-commerce companies, this maybe quite routine but as a scale up I was having a hard time finding these insights from Google Analytics and other tools I was using. Other tools seemed convoluted or limiting. y42 seemed to hit the sweet spot.

Quick time to set up with preconfigured data connectors for my webstore. Easy to use reporting that was fast. Ongoing support from the y42 team.

I would like to see some dashboards that come preconfigured with the software rather than me working with the team to configure them.

Felix H.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy to use BI software

Bewertet am 27.4.2021

I had a very pleasant experience with my customer success manager who helped me setting up my first daily revenue report. Great service on top of a very complete no-code software.

The intuitive and powerful visual interface definitely helps me transform and model my data much faster than before. Although I’m familiar with data, I got faster in my processes because I rarely have to fix a broken table and can execute all production steps in a single tool (integration, modelling, visualization).

Online product documentation should be extended in my opinion. Not all features have detailed help center articles you can find on Google. Customer success always helps out quickly though

Patrick H.
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Executive friendly

Bewertet am 18.3.2021

I now have the ability to create custom reports within seconds - basically instantaneously by just drag and drop. I then can look at the analysis results, think about them, and do the next report which answers the questions which arise from the first report. By repeating this numerous times I get an in-depth understanding of the complex system of our business, something which would be impossible through reports which are set-up. But I also use the tool for standard KPI reporting but here other tools also work well and that is not the key value-added of the tool.

That I can get Sales and Operational reports from my team and drill into more detail easily. I was constantly reliant on my data team for even the smallest changes creating lag time. We also have a variety of data pools from ERP’s to custom data lakes. I liked that we were able to get the data in y42 quickly.

I need to get used to the visualization style as I was using Microsoft Power BI. But I think it is normal when switching to a new tool.

• Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helps to generate insights on the fly without additional manpower

Bewertet am 30.4.2021

very good service and dedication by the customer team!

Transparency across the entire data flow

alarm system not very user friendly yet.

Jonas R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excellent for my portfolio companies

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Helps my portfolio companies to become data-driven organizations. Enable them to have a full-fledged data set-up at a fraction of the cost hiring 4-5 data engineers.

I have invested in many start-ups and recommended all of them to use y42. With y42, my portfolio companies are able to deliver a standardized investor reporting which helps them internally to be much more data-driven as well. Most of my portfolio companies are in the range of 20-100 employees and some of them don’t have the financial means to invest into a big data-engineering team to build out the data-infrastructure. Y42 has been a true game changer for these companies.

The product itself has many features but documentation is still lacking in some areas. Hence, my portfolio companies rely heavily on the customer success team of y42 if they get stuck