Maximizer CRM Erfahrungen

Maximizer CRM

All-inclusive, einfach zu bedienende CRM-Software zu einem einfachen Preis.

Sortieren nach

Kevin
Kevin
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Maximizer

Bewertet am 6.11.2018

I am very please with the software. I had a chance a few months back to change CRM's and I actually made that decision to change but after using the other CRM I cancel and went back to Maximizer. So much easier to use.

I like the interface of the Maximizer software make it very easy to sort and find specific clients. I use the Hot-list section on a daily basis and it again makes it very easy to find the clients you need to contact on a specific day..

Some of there add on or third party software partner do not always work properly or I should say work without a lot of effort to get them to work.

Cody
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Easy To Customize

Bewertet am 21.9.2022

We didn't have any 'issues' per se, but Maximizer is just a much better platform and is way easier to manage and populate.

The fact that is so easy to customize and train people on, is great.

It could be better set up to hold sales data and display it to the user. Also the fact that the Last Name is required doesn't fit with our needs and is a bit of a pain.

Hello Cody,

First of all, thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us and welcome back to Maximizer — we really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve.

Sam
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to set-up, pay as you go support, pieced together from other CRM's

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

If you are not a savvy database programer or don't have a staff member that is, then you will likely find this CRM to be very difficult to use and customize to your practice. The cost keeps increasing and once you have been using the system, the company knows they have you on the hook and will keep the price increases rolling your way. Using this is like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Online access from anywhere.
Dashboard provides a good overview of your business.
Wealth edition has some customization to the financial industry.

The way it is sold and supported is not CUSTOMER friendly. The resellers charge for everything and don't want to teach you how to be independent of them. They would rather do it for you without educating you. Pretty expensive.
The webinar support is inadequate, they won't answer some questions and tell you that they have people you can pay to get that done. We should be able to learn it ourselves.
You will have to buy a second access for your Administrative Support person, which is not the case with all competitor products and seems like a cash grab.
Subscription is paid annually not monthly, so if you don't like it you are out a big chunk of money.
Will not separate out billing for multiple advisors in a firm.

Vanessa
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Maximizer is easy to use

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

Easy to use when you want to use it. Great way to create lists using filters so you can then create targeted emails.

I love that I can see the history of emails, phone calls, etc between a team member and a customer and pick up where they may have left off at in the sales funnel. I also like that I can save the details of their purchase and quickly refer to it when they call with a service issue.

The cost for this program is large for a small company of only 3 people. Some members do not feel it is worth the money and they do not use it to its full potential. They come from companies that used Sales force and want to continue with that program so trying to teach them this program has been tedious.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Maximizer CRM

My last business partner used Maximizer and carried it over with him. I fell in love with it.
Sofia
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Robust for a Call sheet

Bewertet am 25.8.2019

Not great. We had to navigate several levels of customer service and received really high quotes to finally figure out that our old database that lived in an old license of Maximizer wasn’t compatible or transferable to the new.

Great to manage a robust database of contacts and profiles. Customizable user defined fields are particularly useful.

Not very mobile friendly, and the current version is 100% incompatible with older licenses (such as desktop versions) which are islands. So transferring an old database to the new version was virtually impossible.

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for submitting your review. I wanted to let you know that our app is under constant upgrades for improvement and we have some amazing things coming down the line!

Thanks again!

Clint
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maximizer CRM

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Maximizer CRM really helps sort and store all our contacts in a central location, making life very easy for all users. Finding someone's details is a few clicks away.

- Super easy to use
- Web Access version is really light-weight and as comprehensive as the application
- Helps will efficiency across the business

- The search feature isn't as smart as you'd like it to be

Antwort von Maximizer Software

Hello Clint, thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your thoughts.

We're happy to hear your business is benefiting from using Maximizer. I can assure you we are always working on ways to improve the functionality of the software.

I have passed your feedback regarding the search feature to our product development team to look into.

Best regards,
Michael

Samson
Samson
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

OK for smaller companies, Support cost can be an issue

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

I think this product is more suited for small to medium size businesses. They have been in the CRM business for 25+ years, they know their product well. But also because of this, their interfaces are less modern compare with other bigger players like Salesforce (although they are improving it slowly)

- Maximizer has been in business for 25+ years.
- Compare with other newer CRMs these days, the learning curve to this product is lower.
- Email integration is great and speedy.
- nice to see they have tried to upgrade their interface with a more modern looking
- being a smaller CRM player, they are more willing to work with the clients closely.

- lack of language supported (only English)
- Support on Apple is not as good (some features not working)
- Support from Maximizer is good, but it might come with a charge

Hi Samson,

Thanks for leaving a review! While we're ecstatic to hear you're comments it looks as though we may have missed the mark in some other key areas.

When it comes to language integration, we do have others available and support is free of charge. We can also help you through your Apple integrations.

Feel free to reach out to us at: 866-275-1254 or support@maximizer.com

We would love to help you through your Maximizer journey.

Warm regards,

Leanne
Leanne
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

I like how easy it is to organize different groups of contacts and export information

I do not like how there is a maximum number of characters for an action, and I also don't like how there isn't an easy way to make a recurring action.

Kimberly (Parsons)
Kimberly (Parsons)
  • Branche: Versicherung

Maximizer

Bewertet am 2.2.2019

Overall, it’s good just frustrating at times.

Overall, it’s good just frustrating at times.

Organization of clients and accounts. It’s great to separate accounts and see what’s currently being worked on.

It’s slow, I’m always waiting. It needs to update its speed.

Andy
Andy
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Financial Advisor

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

Action plans, team calendar management, UDFs, dashboards.

It feels like there is a lot of functionality available that we have not yet tapped, it would be nice if there was more sophisticated support available to us.

Terry
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

WOW! Just get Maximizer! Don't wait!!!

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

This should say it all again. I said this earlier in the review. I have been legally blind since birth. I have used Maximizer for "30-years!" That should say it all.

I really like its easy of use. My favorite feature is the Customer Service module. I also like the "Related Entries" option very much. You can't ask for a better product. I'd also like to mention the fantastic technical support team. What a great bunch of people. Lastly, to show you how much I have liked the program, I'll pass on the following. I have used Maximizer for "30-years!" That should say it all.

Frankly, I don't have any "cons." That is the truth!!!

Hello Terry,

Thank you for being a customer with us for 30 years! We take great pride in our customer service and we're delighted to hear about your positive experience with our support team.

We're constantly evolving our product to serve our customers better and we are pleased to hear that you enjoy the "Related Entries" feature.

Looking forward to continuing to serve you and you organization for many more years.

Mark
  • Branche: Immobilien

Maximized for small companies

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

I use Maximizer as a contact manager with category tracking of contacts. I don’t use sales leads or opportunities as I find their use to be a little cumbersome for what we do and do see the value. I use it because it’s what I’ve used for years. It has features that are valuable to me, but it would be nice to know I could integrate a second or third user to share info. However, for an add on user to share my data, I would likely go to other products due to the challenges with implementation for less tech savvy users.

The things I like most about Maximizer is the customizability and user defined fields. The ability to set up my crm to look and function exactly the way I want is superior to many other products. Also, then unlimited contacts for the subscription surpasses the value vs the more main stream cloud based crm that charge per contact.

Integrated apps don’t function seamlessly or are limited. Additionally, the custom features can be tricky to set up if you are not super familiar with the platform. I’ve been using this for 23 years and have grown with the features, but I still have issues finding ways to accomplish setup tasks. Last, at least some monthly customer service should be included with the subscription. Most other paid services provide this.

Tom
  • Branche: Verlagswesen

Maximizer and the cloud

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

As a small magazine publisher I've used Maximizer to manage ad sales, subscriptions and distribution as well as basic contact management. I expect that Maximizer is even more powerful with a larger organization.

As a former ACT user, I was originally attracted to Maximizer because of it's link at the time to Quickbooks. I stuck with it when that linkage was dropped because it offered so many other features and flexibility than what I had experienced previously. When we moved from Desktop to a Server for remote connections may patience, time and financial resources were stretched to the limit. I was initially dubious about the cloud solution, particularly concerned about reliability. However that has not been an issue. Maximizer has overdelivered. Calls for technical help have been rare.

My learning curve was a challenge (several years ago) in part because the program was so powerful. I think a wider range of tutorials and customized templates have probably improved the startup experience. A major nuisance item is the need to use Internet Explorer in order to take advantage of the link with Word templates.

Joshua

Overall Poor Quality and Poor Service one set up

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Overall experience was very poor. I would recommend going with a different CRM software solution.

The software is easy to alter to fit specific processes. They have doe a good job in making the software easy to change without having to hire a tach support team to make the changes.

The software is VERY basic and doesn't have the ability to sync with multiple email addresses, link emails to the software after they have been sent, there is no email automation to speak of, you have to click multiple times to link every single email to Maximizer. I came over from Salesforce and should have just bit the bullet and paid the extra set up costs.

You better hope you don't have a technical problem as you will have to follow up with them multiple times over the course of several weeks to get the problem fixed all the while your functionality is at a stand still.

Hello Joshua,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. It's always our intention to provide great customer service. Please accept our sincerest apologies that we didn't live up to your expectations.

I'm thankful that you reached out to share your experience as your valuable feedback helps us to improve our processes and better serve our clients.

If you're comfortable, please reach out to us at support@maximizer.com. We would love to make this right.

Judi
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

UPGRADING TO LIVE

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

We have been a long time Maximizer user and overall are very happy with the product and service. The live version was a good upgrade for us overall. The software provides what we need and is user friendly for non techies.

It mostly allows us to make necessary connections between patients and recipients and to find information we need quickly.

We use the notes for important medical details and it is a challenge to have to dig through the notes with the live version. The recently added 'search' bar in notes is much appreciated and we're hopeful there will be further improvements to scrolling through notes more efficiently.

The possibility of not being able to connect due to a server glitch is very scary to us since we depend on the information relative to providing medication dosage on a daily basis for a medical business. If it goes down we are virtually out of business and unable to provide urgent medical information.

David

Highly recommend Maximizer CRM

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

The Maximizer platform is great but what is even more important is the customer service team is out standing. The customer service team is fast, knowledgeable and friendly. The best.

I'm in sales. Having a CRM is critical. Being able to track and store documents and emails to clients and prospects keeps me organized. We started scanning in 2007 and today I can see and work on any clients file from any where I have WIFI. All our scanning is in Maximizer. All important documents are in Maximizer. All important emails are attached in Maximizer. Customer service cases are attached in Maximizer with notifications. Our business depends on Maximizer and it has grown with us. Love the software.

I only wish I could save excel files directly to Maximizer without having to save to the desk top first.

Megan
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease and customization for your unique business

Bewertet am 16.7.2021

This software is easy to understand and become comfortable working in when it comes to contact management and email integration. Maximizer offers many tools to be able to customize your data for your specific business and to continue to build on as your business grows. The ability to set a personalized dashboard to keep targets top of mind is very helpful and is a great way to start the day.

Having better integrations with other software would make our lives a lot easier. As well as having better duplicate checking for entries would eliminate a lot of work hours used to maintain a clean database.

HubSpot CRM
Pia
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Not the product I was looking for.

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Customer support is satisfactory. They are responsive and patient to solve your problems.

The product did not meet my expectations. Insufficient functionality for sales management-customer acquisition that I need.

Hi Pia H,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Maximizer hasn't met your expectations.

Please do reach out support@maximizer.com if we can assist further.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Upgrades

Bewertet am 2.8.2018

After many years, we upgraded our on-premise version and the way the tech installed it, it grew out of proportion and blew up our server. After a lot of conversations with their support team, we eventually got things up and running again on a new server and this time it didn't grow so big.

Then we decided to move to the cloud version. While our database wasn't that big, for some reason our files still were. But their conversion team worked wonders and brought it down to a manageable size again so we weren't paying a fortune for data size. The training was better this time as well as the support team.

Can't sort UDFs or search for things that were easier to do with our on-premise version.

Adam
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A good online CRM system with some nice features.

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

It's a good system. I've used Salesforce at a previous company. I prefer Maximizer.

Sync to Outlook is very helpful to pull in emails. Sync to Word is also good for samples.

I think I liked it better when email sync went to documents instead of "Interactions". Now I have to click on an extra tab each time to get both documents and emails.

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with uswe really value your input and flagging up areas where we can further improve.

I have shared your feedback re: your preference for email sync directly with our Product Manager. We look forward to continuing to work with you to help you enhance your sales process.

Sofia
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Problematic for old licenses, but the new portal is great

Bewertet am 30.10.2018

It's great. We have a lot of information to track and maintain, many many contacts, and we love using Maximizer.

It's great! It's always easy to log in, simple to navigate, customizable... Love it!

We had an old license prior to cloud computing, with a previous version of Maximizer that was installed into a PC. When we had to migrate to the could version, we were frequently told by Maximizer customer service that migration wouldn't work and we would need to be charged $500+ for migration services (manual entry). Eventually they figured out a way to do it for us, but it took around 6-8 months of insisting. Once on the new cloud portal, everything works great.

Bill

Bewertet am 10.2.2017

I enjoy how it is easy to use and navigate. You are able to specify and tailor everything to your customized needs. You are able to select what you want viable and what you want to be implemented. There is also easy to use the filing system that allows the reduction of paper files. There is a learning curve involved when you first start using it but once you work past that it is easy to use and figure out new features. I would recommend this product for small to medium size companies. They also have great customer support if you ever have any problems or questions, they will also assist you in tailoring the program to your company's needs. There are training videos available to assist in the learning process that I found extremely helpful when starting to use Maximizer CRM live.

xxxx

john
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Veterans First

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

It keeps everything in line for our staff so we are seeing live updates all together

There are too many steps to complete certain tasks.

Hi John,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive Maximizer experience with us!

There are many ways to customize your process in Maximizer. Please do reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help you streamline certain tasks. Please visit https://www.maximizer.com/support/ to speak to one of our support team members.

Looking forward to helping your organization continue to thrive!

The Maximizer Team\

Alex
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid CRM tool

Bewertet am 29.11.2022

This is the one and only CRM tool you'll need whether you're running a public office or a private business. Even journalists will find this tool handy for finding the right contacts and quickly putting a story together.

Canadian company but charges US dollars.

Basecamp

Hi Alex,

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Maximizer, we continuously strive to serve you better. Looking forward to continuing to serve you!

Maximizer Team

Kathryn
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Doesn't work in all settings

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

We use it as a CRM for clients accessing a service - so not a sales function

We use it as a CRM for clients accessing a service - so not a sales function

Can access online (if using the right browsers) - so don't have to have it installed on your device.
Fairly easy to navigate as a user.

Doesn't work in Safari?
Formatting of emails often goes wrong
Very clunky looking
I only have experience of it as a user though

Hi Kathryn,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer! Here at Maximizer we value Customer Experience and I notice you are having issues with Safari.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team: support@maximizer.com

They will be able to help get you up and running or if needed, get an issue in front of our product team so we can get you using Maximizer as would work best for you!

We look forward to hearing from you!

Adam Wilson