Referral Factory Erfahrungen

Referral Factory

Erschwingliche, nutzerfreundliche, codefreie Marketingsoftware für Empfehlungsmarketing

Sortieren nach

Izidro
Izidro

The Most Effective App For Customer Retention

Bewertet am 30.3.2023

From the moment I signed up with Referral Factory, the team was incredibly helpful and supportive, guiding me through the setup process and answering any questions I had along the way. The platform is easy to use, and I loved the ability to customise the templates to fit my brand's specific needs. The real time tracking feature was a game changer for me, allowing me to see which customers were referring the most leads and adjust my strategy accordingly. Overall, I can confidently say that Referral Factory has been an excellent investment for my business. I've seen a significant increase in my leads and revenue, and I'm excited to see how it will continue to grow my customer base through referrals.

Referral Factory has a wide range of customisable templates, making it easy to create referral programs quickly. The platform has a wide range of reward options which helps grow your customer base through referrals.

I only had minor issue with Referral Factory where I wasn't able to change certain colours and fonts. However these issues were easily resolved with their super helpful support team.

Alison
Alison
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Great Integration with Hub Spot

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

I needed a robust Referral Management and Communication system which would link to Hubspot without needing to hire a team of people to get it set up and running. It automates a lot of things which would otherwise either not get done at all, or simply get pushed back until more important / urgent things were completed.

As someone who thought they knew what they needed, but didn't have any technical expertise, Referral Factory made it easy to see how I could set up a schema and link to Hubspot. My ideal referral system is complicated, as it is built around my belief that customers are more likely to buy from me if someone they know has referred them. In turn, this reinforces the awareness of my product (which is a course).

It took longer than I had planned to get set up - I thought it would be fairly simple and assumed I knew how to get it set up. I didn't have the technical expertise so everything took longer and there were lots of features to explore. Additional how-to videos would be useful for those like me. That said, support is great and they were quick to come to my assistance and get me back on track.

Antwort von Referral Factory

Our seamless integration with Hubspot allows users to easily set up a referral program that reinforces brand awareness and drives sales.

While there may be a slight learning curve for those without technical expertise, our support and automation features will help you in the journey. Thanks for your review Alison!

Ecem
Ecem
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and great support

Bewertet am 6.5.2023

I use Referral Factory to reach potential customers in order to save time and cost.

Interface is easy to learn. Affordable price. The team was so helpful, they guided us in every steps.

So far I don't have any negative opinion about Referral Factory. It runs without any issue.

Emma
Emma
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great product, amazing support!

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

I started using Referral Factory with all the standard functionality and I built my first campaign really quickly. Then I was happy with the product, so I wanted to explore additional features and integration with our CRM system. I am not an IT expert. I first used their articles, they are very clear, with step-by-step guides for the integration. Then I got in contact with their support team for some specific questions. They were always super friendly and answered all my questions very quickly. I was able to reach them via live chat, email and we also had a phone conversation. They even made me aware of additional features that were available for me. I love the product, but I've had bad experiences with other support teams in the past and this can be a huge risk when using a software. Referral Factory's support team gives me the confidence I need to integrate it with other systems and to start using more sofisticated features, because I know that if I find any problems, they will be quick to resolve them.

There's nothing I dislike about Referral Factory so far.

Danielle
Danielle
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helpful and useful product with amazing customer service!

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

I work in marketing for an E-Leaning company. Referral Factory saves me time every day because I used the program to set up automated email notifications to our clients. The system automatically reminds my clients to refer their friends, and I don't have to lift a finger! [sensitive content hidden] were both very helpful to me when I first set it up. Overall it is a useful and easy to use program.

It is hard to think of anything I don't like about Referral Factory. It saves me countless time every day! If I had to think of something, I would say that I wish we could send emails to specific segments, but [sensitive content hidden] told me that this feature will be available soon!

Hanae
Hanae
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

I recommand campaign manager

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

My overall experience has been great so far !

My overall experience has been great so far !

I made the choice to hire a campaign manager and i don't regret it. It can look pricey but the return of investment was for me incredible as I never thought i can get so many referral starting from the first week. My Campaign Manager understood my business model and created a fine tuned campaign and customized communications which look very professional. She also gave me good insights to adjust my reward and incentive for my referral program to get more referrals and monitor my budget.

There is NOTHING that I like least about this software.

Mercy
Mercy
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I am forever grateful for the positive impact

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

As a Marketing Specialist for a Food & Beverage company, I can't contain my excitement as I share the incredible impact Referral Factory, in conjunction with Hubspot, has had on our marketing campaigns for the past six months. It has been an absolute game-changer. Referral Factory has elevated our performance to new heights and has helped us achieve our marketing goals like never before. But it's not just the product that has impressed me. The support team, particularly [sensitive content hidden], has been an absolute rockstar. Their dedication, expertise, and unwavering support have been a beacon of light in our marketing journey. As a marketing professional, I wholeheartedly recommend Referral Factory to any team looking to take their marketing efforts to the next level. It's not just a tool, it's a partner that has brought passion and emotion to our campaigns, and I am forever grateful for the positive impact it has made on our success.

Their smooth integrations as well as the amazing support from [sensitive content hidden]!

That customization is difficult on lower plans.

Maria Claudina
Maria Claudina
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Brilliant referral campaigns app connected to Hubspot

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

It's very useful to help grow a business in their initial stages. It helps generate deals quickly. The tool is easy to use, you don't need to be an expert to build your campaign and the integration with Hubspot can be configured in a few minutes. You can set it up and build your first campaign in minutes. You can use the available templates to build your referral campaigns. There are very good articles to answer your questions and the support team is very responsive, friendly and knowleadgable.

The HubSpot integration makes a huge difference. It's very easy to setup and it brings so many advantages: makes it easy to track and manage referral campaigns right within the CRM system. And you can send referral campaigns to you Hubspot contacts or to specific lists built in Hubspot. The dashboard is a great tool for tracking campaigns and to evaluate their performance.

It would be nice to have a free trial before purchasing the subscription.

Idowu
Idowu
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Well pleased by referral factory.

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

Nice experience with referral factory. Thanks to [sensitive content hidden] she was so dedicated to ensuring our campaign was a success. Their customer service was expectional. Highly recommended!

No negatives, [sensitive content hidden] was readily available, provided solutions to every issues encountered.

Antwort von Referral Factory

Our dedication to ensuring your campaign's success is commendable. Thanks for recommending us!

Rufino
Rufino
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The support team is amazing

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

Great experience, the support team is amazing! Every time I've had a question or issue, they've been super friendly and knowledgeable, and they always respond quickly. What's even better is that they're patient and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I'm completely satisfied with their service.

While it's a great tool for building an affiliate program, I did run into some issues with the API customization. I found it to be a bit more complicated than I anticipated, and it took some extra effort to get it set up the way I wanted. However, I will say that the support team was still very friendly and helpful throughout the process. So while I had some difficulties, I appreciate their assistance and would still recommend Referral Factory for anyone looking to build an advanced affiliate program.

Sebastian
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Seamless Integration for Clients

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

With the changes in digital we need overall business solutions for clients to ensure growth on a more organic front, and this is it.

When selling products to clients I really enjoy working with partners who have seamless integrations into their overall CRM tools such as Salesforce. Being able to work with their tech team and not involve the full development team saves time and money.

A downfall currently is no option to bulk delete people in my campaign function but we have been led to believe that this is in the pipeline.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Referral Rock

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Referral Factory

As mentioned, seamless integration with Salesforce.

Antwort von Referral Factory

Thank you so much for the great review Sebastian - it's been a pleasure working with you and helping you get more referrals.

Adilah
  • Branche: Immobilien

Easy Setup with Zoho Integration and Rewards

Bewertet am 8.4.2023

Referral Factory has proved to be a valuable asset in our marketing toolkit, empowering us to motivate our customers and clients to refer our business and enjoy the benefits of its rewarding system. By automating various processes, it eliminates the need for disparate systems, leading to seamless business growth.My interaction with Kirsty from their team was commendable, and her accommodating approach made all the difference. She provided me with comprehensive information, enabling me to leverage the platform to its fullest potential.

The seamless integration of Zoho CRM proved to be a pivotal moment for our real estate referral systems. As we cater to a global clientele, it was imperative for us to have a platform that could adapt to the diverse needs of our customers.Referral Factory's integration with Zoho's CRM, remarkably gave us the ability to facilitate effortless referral business growth across 80 countries and 24 currencies through its impressive Reward system.

Thus far, my experience with Referral Factory has been nothing short of exceptional, leaving me with no qualms or grievances to report. However, as an avid seeker of perfection, I cannot help but express my preference for a 30-day complimentary trial period, as opposed to the current 15-day window, which would enable me to delve even deeper into the software's vast array of capabilities.

Byron
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Customer Referral Platform

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

The platform is incredibly easy to use, and the campaign builder stands out as one of the easiest I have used over time. Their integrations are powerful and don't require an engineering degree to setup, and the fact that it integrates so well with Zapier has made getting data into various internal systems, are all wins for us.

We had to setup our own coupons and import them -- would have been great if they worked natively depending on the integration, but wasn't a deal breaker for us. Our only other gripe would be that email could be a bit more flexible, but their customer support alerted us that a big update is on the way. Looking forward to it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Referral Rock
Timothy
  • Branche: E-Learning

Referrals for Affiliate Marketing Offer Wall

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Very good...and I am happy to recommend them to others, especially interested in their primary use case.We wanted to launch a referral program in a short amount of time. We were able to do so with their assistance.

Their willingness to work with us to find solutions to how we wanted to implement their features. Sometimes, we needed to spell out the needs and things we wanted to accomplish, but RF was always very willing to engage.Scheduling time with the right people was very easy, despite significant time zone differences.RF made people available for critical milestones as we launched the program and always had people available to engage whether through chat or setting up meetings.Off-the-shelf features and use cases is the way to go with them. They are continually rolling out new features and able to respond quickly to any concerns or issues that arise.The flexibility of the APIs was great, but not always clear on what is supported...need to test things out to see if it works the way they think it will.

Overall, in the 5 months since we went live, we have seen the features increase and mature, but there were areas that were somewhat green when we started.

Neil
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Lensology referral scheme

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Very positive.. They took our awkward CRM/invoicing system and made it work for us. Lovely, friendly staff.I would note that so far, the uptake has been a little slow from our customers so we may come back for more advice about what we should expect and how quickly these things should grow.

Simplicity of the softwareThe friendly and helpful staffThe very reasonable price compared to where we looked before

The 'reach' figures on the stats don't appear to make sense but I could be wrong about thatWould help if our customers had a login portal for their referrals perhaps?An easier in built mechanism is needed to stop people who sign up to the referrals from inputting the person they are referring instead of themselves

Biljana
Biljana
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Support team has earned our trust

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

Overall, we have a great experience with Referral Factory. Referral Factory allows you to create a fully customizable campaign and we love it.

Excellent support team followed us to our great success. The product was fully effective when [sensitive content hidden] help us to build our campaign integrated with HubSpot. Thank you for the great results.

The Referral Factory is easy to use, but it can be confusing to decide which way is best to use it. We have to experiment with the product.

Bill
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A well built and sophisticated tool for creating, managing and optimizing referrals and...

Bewertet am 3.4.2023

Gives you all you need to start working with referrals. Easy to use, convenient, and smart tool! Definitely recommend it!

The integration with our CRM and most specifically, Pipedrive. We want to have all our data in one place and Referral Factory supporting this integration saved us a lot of time and back and forth.

The fact that most people can just be the users but it's insignificant I'd say.

Liam
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Very impressed by Referral Factory

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Amazing, top-class service.

Amazing, top-class service.

Great service, quick to respond if help is needed! effective and has helped us grow.

Integration with our bookings platform has been difficult.

Stacey
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Super easy to use and great customer support

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Referral Factory makes it so simple to implement a referral programme, especially for those of us who aren't that tech-savvy. Funnily enough, Referral Factory was referred to me by a colleague in my industry. When she first mentioned it, I was concerned that it would be too much work and might involve some coding experience. It turns out they built the software for people exactly like me. The ease of use is definitely my favourite aspect, but I was also so pleasantly surprised by the level of support offered in the early stages of setting up my campaign. The team helped me think through how to reward my customers and incentivise them to refer their friends. I highly recommend this software for small business owners!

I have only recently started using the software, and since I have a small business, I haven't had any problems with connecting the software to my online platforms. I am yet to see a major increase in my leads, but I think that what makes this marketing approach really work is that it can grow exponentially once the referrals start picking up.

Antwort von Referral Factory

Thank you so much for the great review Stacey. We really appreciate the feedback and are happy to help you get more quality leads.

Chelsea
Chelsea
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

The integrations are key!

Bewertet am 25.4.2023

The integration process was so easily! I had been trying to find a user friendly and effective referral management system that could also integrate to our CRM in Salesforce to help with lead generation. I had tried programs like Referral Rock, and I just wasn't satisfied with the product. I decided to try out Referral Factory and I have been blown away at how easy everything has been from deployment to continuing to use it for our lead generation in our CRM.

I wish I had started using it sooner! I have since recommended it to other clients and colleagues who are using it to implement in their processes as well. I had a couple hiccups during integration (definitely user error), and the customer support team, was there right away to help troubleshoot me through it!

Antwort von Referral Factory

Great to hear that Referral Factory made it easy to integrate with Salesforce for lead generation. Looking forward to seeing you generate more referrals!

Tajamul
Tajamul
  • Branche: Sport

Best Campaign Manager

Bewertet am 28.4.2023

Overall, Referral Factory can be a useful tool for businesses looking to increase their customer base through word-of-mouth marketing.

Referral Factory's campaign manager is a powerful tool that allows businesses to create and manage their referral marketing campaigns with ease. The campaign manager offers a wide range of features and customization options to help businesses create effective campaigns that drive results.

I am unable to send emails to specific segments right now, but they have told me that feature would be accessible starting next month.

Tina
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing tool to build and manage marketing referral programs

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

It's a user-friendly tool for anyone to create and manage referral campaigns. The tool provides tons of professional templates, a dashboard to manage programs and interact with customers, and deep integrations with many systems to help users grow their businesses. You can also find instructions easily with help guides. Everything is simple but brings a huge impact!

It would be great if I can add Customize column or edit some fields directly from the Users dashboard without going back to each program.

Sergejs
Sergejs
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Seamless integration with Pipedrive and excellent tracking of referral marketing

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

We rely on Pipedrive. The integration was seamless and required just a few clicks. I like their templates that can be customised or used as inspiration for the design when you have no designer resources.

The platform is missing segmentation. Apparently, it is on their roadmap.The site works very well on browser, but is not optimised for mobile browser. Certain features are not available at all.

Antwort von Referral Factory

While segmentation may be missing at the moment, thanks for your patience. It's already on the way to go live!

Diego
Diego
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Referral Factory's deep referral analytics have been a game-changer for my business!

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

The analytics provide valuable insights into the performance of my referral campaigns, including referral sources, conversion rates, and revenue generated. This information has helped me identify the most effective referral channels and optimize my marketing strategy to drive even more customer acquisition through referrals. The analytics are easy to understand and customizable, allowing me to focus on the metrics that matter most to my business.

Although I was initially disappointed to find out that I could not send emails to specific segments while using Referral Factory, their customer support team has been extremely responsive and informed me that this feature will be added next month. I appreciate that Referral Factory is always looking for ways to improve their platform and make it more user-friendly.

Vivian
Vivian
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Zapier automation - How you could easily automate your campaign via Zapier with Klaviyo

Bewertet am 4.4.2023

Ease integration with Zapier and other marketing tools, making it easy for businesses to automate their referral campaigns and boost customer acquisition

Referral Factory is a bit pricey for smaller businesses but its features are worth the investment