Malwarebytes for Teams

Advanced malware protection for small businesses.

Suhailah S.
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Untern. Größe: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Reliable for preventing malware

Bewertet am 7.7.2021

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-hein B.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Very good internet security

Bewertet am 12.12.2020

It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Andy B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Sam H.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes simply fit our need and budget better.
Garrett W.
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The robust and powerful security we know from personal use covers your business as well

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

It's Malwarebytes for Business - what else can you ask for!

Malwarebytes is the go-to for anti-malware and security protection for personal use all over the world. It only makes sense to use them when available in the business arena. The cloud-based solution allows for remote cleaning of infected machines on Mac or PC which allows businesses to protect any of their customers - even in a BYOD environment. Since our deployment, we haven't had an infection of malware that was able to penetrate our system through any infected device. In the world of security - it's not if you'll get infected, it's when! And Malwarebytes is what you want when that happens.

There's really only two cons. First, it can be a bit pricey per machine. I wish there was a greater discount as the device count was higher, and a discount for government or non-profit/charity type businesses. Second, when running, it uses up a lot of system resources, causing the machines to run slower at times and almost un-usable during a scan. I realize this is the case with any type of security program, but still something to point out.

Aka R.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

Bewertet am 31.5.2021

I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Tuhin B.
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

Carole C.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Peace of Mind

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Positive, it found malware and got rid of it, which is why I purchased it knowing it was the extra protection I needed.

I had a computer problem over the summer and hired an IT company to remote in to look around. They downloaded Malwarebytes and did a scan, and found malware! They told me they use it regularly and recommended I purchase it. I decided to wait and let the free trial expire. A few months later I had another problem with my computer and hired the same company, who once again downloaded a free version of Malwarebytes. This time they did not find any malware but I decided to go ahead and keep it, and it gives me peace of mind every day when I look at the log and see it scanned my system and found no issues.

I haven't used it enough to find this out, so far so good.

Kay R.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The only antivirus I fully trust

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

So reliable. Great price. I really don't worry about viruses at all anymore.

None. I really think this is fully functional.

Justin L.

Keep your Teams Cyber Security Safe

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Malware Bytes is a useful way to make sure you and your office are protected from malware and other attacks.

If you are using the free version there are constant pop us alerting you to pay for more advanced protection which can be frustrating at times.

Pam G.

Feeling Safer

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

I am a firm believer in in Malware Bytes, on business and personal levels. I even have on cell phones. There has been zero issues, great protection, manageable, works with virtual environments, .. as I said earlier, I could go on and on about this product if I had the time... I would recommend to anyone who wanted protection on their cell phone or within a large business platform... great product, fairly priced, and does work with the times.

It Works
Easily pushed to users pc
Management controllable
Up to date with protection needs
the truth is the list of pro's are long - longer than the time I have to type them out...

I have nothing negative to share about this product. From my years of experiences, I have not ever had one issue.

Alonso V.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Removes malware that many antivirus does not detect

Bewertet am 13.4.2018

I dare say that it is one of the best protection systems on the market.

In a short time, it has positioned itself as one of the best systems to offer computer security.
I have used many security systems and I can say that it eliminates threats that some antivirus does not detect.
It is constantly updated to offer security in real time, prevents, and eliminates existing attacks on computers, its reporting system gives you a clear picture of what is happening with your machines. Highly recommended

It is updated so many times that it can be tedious at times, but because it is to offer protection, you do not notice it

James M.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Tumal K.

Great cost effective insurance

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

We are small company and however, we got attacked with a ransomware which completely disabled our server. After that incident, every PC within the server got a copy of this program as a second layer to the windows defender program. So far it's been fantastic and detecting malware before it even reaches the computer, especially malware that you receive via email. Once you set it up initially, you dont have to mess with the program at all. Most importantly, it doesn't affect the speed of the computer. Furthermore, it is very cost effective

As a company we haven't had any issues so far with the program. Therefore I do not have any specific issues with the program.

Adonis S.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best Anti-Malware software I ever used!

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

I downloaded an application that I thought it was safe, after opening it my workstation become unresponsive, many annoying pop-ups displayed on my screen (advertisement) and worst is that my files are missing. I downloaded the free edition of this software and after installing, it clean and make my workstation back to its performance. Thumbs-up for the developer of this software!

Free edition has a limitation, typical just like other software. Free edition of this software is already powerful and secure your workstation. If you need to be constantly secured and safe, better subscribe.

Donald R.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent. Worth getting the full pro version

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Catches malicious ads/software and blocks possible hidden links to risky website. Works very well and is routinely used by IT pros to scan computers. Pro version comes with real-time alerting

Only real complaint is around false positives (well maybe they are false!). I've had it block links/content from generic sites like CNN, but that could also be due to 3rd party ad issues. Not a huge problem, but worth mentioning.

Paula H.

Malware Software

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

If you want to purchase a software that will provide protection for malware. This is the best that I have found.

Malware installation was very easy. It came highly recommended for stopping attacks of malware on your system.

Malware is not ransomware. It does not protect you against ransomware. The least thing I liked is that I was under the impression I was protected from all of the "bad" wares out there and that is not the case.

Ross D.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

An ok anti-virus software

Bewertet am 22.5.2018

This anti-virus software scans fast and is free. It's pretty easy to use as well and works well if you have other anti-virus software. Haven't experienced a single conflict with all the times I was using this.

I did mention that it works well with other anti-virus software since I have experienced it missing some malware in the past. Does not have realtime protection as well.

Nila H.
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

A good option

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

I recommend this software for anyone. It values for the money.

Gives a significant amount of value for the money. Will get easy to use with the time. Almost protect against all the malwares currently out there.

There are a better value products of you able to spend some little bit of money. Not user friendly UI for new customers. Not very attractive.

Brian K.
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is a very powerful tool we use on our end user client machines. It helps protect from harmful threats and gives you a powerful portal to view threats and makes any changes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business had no cons. It does what it says.. Protects against Malware Threats

John S.

Malwarebytes is the best

Bewertet am 22.3.2018

Simple and quick install. Simple and quick Scans. Real time protection is a must and with malwarebytes you can't go wrong. Always up to date. When our antivirus doesn't pick something up, malwarebytes does.

Some other AV programs do not run correctly with Malwarebytes installed. Prices could be a little cheaper.

Dara S.
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

We love it!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

What do I like most about this software? IT WORKS! Its also not obtrusive. I don't have to click on pop-up windows every day asking me to either upgrade the service, or scan my pc. It does what it does and I don't have to worry about it.

Nothing. It works great and we've had no issues.

Jim B.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Virus free is best

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Malware bytes is a solid anti virus program. The thing that makes it solid is that it works and is compatible with many other programs so good for business and the cost is fair.

I found that customer service is frustrating to wade through and I don't always get the help I need when I need it.

Tom K.
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Good Product

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

This product works in he backround to find and eliminate problems for your personal computer. It is easy to use, just make sure it is kept up-to-date.

This is the hard part, finding negative things to say. The biggest problem Is identifing problems 'in the wild' and creating fixes.

Brittany S.

Bewertet am 4.8.2018

The scanning function is super easy to use - especially in comparison to other companies. It's removed malware multiple times - saving my company's network more than once.

I do have to use it in conjuction with other Malware - it is not a one stop shop (at least for my industry needs)