Malwarebytes for Teams Erfahrungen

Malwarebytes for Teams

Erweiterter Malware-Schutz für kleine Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Tuhin
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

James
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

Bewertet am 28.1.2019

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Jim
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Misleading Sales Description

Bewertet am 6.5.2018

I have been a loyal user for the last 3 years. The product has helped to stop and cleanup vagarious malicious software problems. It does work.

Purchase an annual subscription with an upgrade to Malware Premium (I have been a user for the last 3 years). License was for three installs. When I tried to use one of the installs for my MacbookAir, it would not let me complete the registration. Tech Support told me I would need to purchase a separate license. That is not what their website advertises. Look elsewhere to other software. They are not truthful in advertising.

Tumal

Great cost effective insurance

Bewertet am 21.6.2018

We are small company and however, we got attacked with a ransomware which completely disabled our server. After that incident, every PC within the server got a copy of this program as a second layer to the windows defender program. So far it's been fantastic and detecting malware before it even reaches the computer, especially malware that you receive via email. Once you set it up initially, you dont have to mess with the program at all. Most importantly, it doesn't affect the speed of the computer. Furthermore, it is very cost effective

As a company we haven't had any issues so far with the program. Therefore I do not have any specific issues with the program.

Adonis
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best Anti-Malware software I ever used!

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

I downloaded an application that I thought it was safe, after opening it my workstation become unresponsive, many annoying pop-ups displayed on my screen (advertisement) and worst is that my files are missing. I downloaded the free edition of this software and after installing, it clean and make my workstation back to its performance. Thumbs-up for the developer of this software!

Free edition has a limitation, typical just like other software. Free edition of this software is already powerful and secure your workstation. If you need to be constantly secured and safe, better subscribe.

Donald
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent. Worth getting the full pro version

Bewertet am 11.1.2019

Catches malicious ads/software and blocks possible hidden links to risky website. Works very well and is routinely used by IT pros to scan computers. Pro version comes with real-time alerting

Only real complaint is around false positives (well maybe they are false!). I've had it block links/content from generic sites like CNN, but that could also be due to 3rd party ad issues. Not a huge problem, but worth mentioning.

PAULA

Malware Software

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

If you want to purchase a software that will provide protection for malware. This is the best that I have found.

Malware installation was very easy. It came highly recommended for stopping attacks of malware on your system.

Malware is not ransomware. It does not protect you against ransomware. The least thing I liked is that I was under the impression I was protected from all of the "bad" wares out there and that is not the case.

Brian

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is a very powerful tool we use on our end user client machines. It helps protect from harmful threats and gives you a powerful portal to view threats and makes any changes

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business had no cons. It does what it says.. Protects against Malware Threats

Jim
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Virus free is best

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

Malware bytes is a solid anti virus program. The thing that makes it solid is that it works and is compatible with many other programs so good for business and the cost is fair.

I found that customer service is frustrating to wade through and I don't always get the help I need when I need it.

Tom
  • Branche: Philanthropie

Good Product

Bewertet am 24.1.2019

This product works in he backround to find and eliminate problems for your personal computer. It is easy to use, just make sure it is kept up-to-date.

This is the hard part, finding negative things to say. The biggest problem Is identifing problems 'in the wild' and creating fixes.

Dara
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung

We love it!

Bewertet am 20.8.2019

What do I like most about this software? IT WORKS! Its also not obtrusive. I don't have to click on pop-up windows every day asking me to either upgrade the service, or scan my pc. It does what it does and I don't have to worry about it.

Nothing. It works great and we've had no issues.

Nilesh
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not the best out there, but a good one

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

Easy to use. Cheaper than some of similar software.Light weight. Good value for the money. It can protect you from almost any malware currently out there.

Well there are better products when comparing with others. Confusing to new users and. Not very attractive.

Jason

No viruses yet

Bewertet am 19.7.2018

Super easy to install and use
Runs quickly in the background and doesn't seem to hinder the performance of my laptop

I haven't had anything negative to report about this software yet. So far it has detected and prevented viruses as advertised.

Steven

Excellent protection

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

This is well designed and very easy to use even for a non technical person! I have thought long and hard and can't chime up with any substantive downside

Easy to use... Works in the background to keep you safe. Finds viruses before they can attack and quarantines them!

Angelo

Great Program

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

Very easy to install and very simple to use. Has kept my computer virus free for years. Would highly recommend.

Really not much to complain about. Definitions are kept current and the program works exactly as intended.

susan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes gets rid of stuff your anti virus software misses

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

Detects and eliminates known viruses, Trojans, worms, rootkits, adware, and spyware in real time to ensure datasecurity and network integrity. Also helps protect against malicious websites that can download hidden items that can harm your computer and make your system an easy target to hackers.

Only protects against KNOWN viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, adware, worms, etc. If the item attacking your computer is something new or not well known yet, it provides no protection

Carole
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Peace of Mind

Bewertet am 22.2.2021

Positive, it found malware and got rid of it, which is why I purchased it knowing it was the extra protection I needed.

I had a computer problem over the summer and hired an IT company to remote in to look around. They downloaded Malwarebytes and did a scan, and found malware! They told me they use it regularly and recommended I purchase it. I decided to wait and let the free trial expire. A few months later I had another problem with my computer and hired the same company, who once again downloaded a free version of Malwarebytes. This time they did not find any malware but I decided to go ahead and keep it, and it gives me peace of mind every day when I look at the log and see it scanned my system and found no issues.

I haven't used it enough to find this out, so far so good.

Nick
  • Branche: Öffentliche Ordnung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good removal tool, but you shouldn't need it in a corporate environment

Bewertet am 15.6.2018

MBAM is fairly easy to use and while its scans can certainly take some time to run, it's better that than it miss infections for the sake of speed. On the extremely rare occasion we suspect something might have become infected somehow, we use MBAM to check it independent of our usual antivirus.

As stated in Pros, the speed does tend to be a bit slow. However, I will grant that this is usually a function of A) a spinner drive and B) the fact that it's doing its job. Otherwise the software is very good at what it does.

JAMIE

EASY TO INSTALL, KEEPS COMPUTER SAFE EASY TO USE

THE PRICE FOR IT COULD BE LESS EXPENSIVE

Clarke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely reliable malware detection and removal

Bewertet am 16.4.2018

A great tool which can improve your anti-virus solution to battle the worst infection which could be missed by most anti virus software

Price seems a bit high compared to Anti-virus software. Even more, since you need both to make your computer protected.

bradly
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

easy to use and nonintrusive antivirus

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

easy to run and setup scans, not invasive on the pc like mcafee and windows, a lot of control over settings.

i can not think of very many cons for this product.

Renea
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Should Be On Every Business Computer

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Clean interface and use to understand, even for a novice. I have a client who even had a traumatic brain injury and she could get the simple understanding of what it is and how to use it.

It can take a long time to do the scan especially when you have thousands of files for Malwarebytes to scan, however, that also means they are doing a thorough job!

Scott
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Great Free option for Malware Protection

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Reliable software that has all the options I need to supliment our companies anti-virus software. If i need to run a quick scan, this is my go to. Easy to use and reliable!

none that i can think of, really. We use the free option, what can you really get for free? If anything its worth testing out to see what you think for yourself.

Jeff
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Malwarebytes

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

I am very pleased with this software. I am the IT Manager for my company and have tried several different Anti-Malware programs and this has the best results by far

The software finds unwanted programs that other, bigger name programs didn't and has greatly improved the performance of our work computers.

David
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Malwarebytes.org is Ransomware

Bewertet am 26.12.2018

When Malwarebytes.org first started it was the best thing I'd ever seen, worked well, fast, and free. Then I got a virus which I believe probably made Malwarebytes.org a lot of money because one had to pay to remove it. I have no problem Melwarebytes.org making money. Its the way they went about making it. I took a snapshot of what happened after I refused to pay

The free vision good at the start, then when you get a virus, hold on, Melwarebytes.org want money or no can fix????

I have proof that Malwarebytes.org is Ransomware. I took a screenshot of what happened after I got the virus. anyone with a bit of a brain could see Malwarebytes was ransomware. Pay the money and get it fixed or suffer the consequences.