Ximble Bewertungen

Rachel R.

Overall, Nimbleschedule has been great

Bewertet am 18.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

For a while now, the ability to track coverage for our EMS staff was a bit scattered. We never had problems with the actual scheduling -- we have a set schedule that pretty much never changes -- however it was becoming increasingly difficult to track when one person was covering for someone else's shift. It became a game of texting, guessing and questioning who was covering for whom." It was getting confusing and needed some serious help.

Being a small town volunteer organization, we don't have a lot of money to spend. So finding an inexpensive solution that was also very easy for some not-so-tech-savvy people to use was key. Nimbleschedule fits the bill perfectly. I am very surprised at how many of my members actually use it.

Though I do have a few items that I wish were different, overall Nimbleschedule has been a wonderful tool for our service.

*Fairly easy to use - One you get a hang for what certain features do, it is very easy to use and a schedule can be set up pretty quickly. I can do a year's worth of scheduling for a dozen people in about a half an hour.

*The app and web consoles are both very easy to interpret - Adding people to the schedule means I have to pay for them to use the app, whether they use it or not. The app and website are so easy for them to use, I am surprised how many of them say they actually use it regularly.

*Lots of customization - I love all of the information it allows me to enter about my staff. The ability to turn certain notifications on and off for each individual is great too. It is completely customizable, which is great.

*Announcements/SMS texts - Group texts are great, but can get messy when everyone starts replying. The announcements feature has been great. I use it to let people know about large span schedule changes, training opportunities and general housekeeping notes. The extra $1 per person per year is completely worth it for everyone to get a text when I post a schedule change or announcement.

*Inability to turn certain features off - Since our service relies on coverage, we cannot just request time off. The shift needs to be traded. I wish I could turn off the "request time off" feature so that it doesn't get used at all.

*Positions do not automatically update - I have several members licensed at an MFR level. Last year I had 1, and this year will have more who's license will increase to an EMT-Basic level. When I change their position in their profile, it does not automatically update on the schedule. I may be doing something wrong, but the only thing I have found I can do to get them to show at their new level is to delete their schedule and re-enter it.

*Inability to create overnight/multi-day shifts - This is probably my biggest drawback about Nimbleschedule. Admittedly we have some pretty weird schedules. Most of my shifts are overnight and all-weekend shifts. The weekend shifts span 60 hours, and overnights are from 6 PM to 6 AM. As it stands now, in order for a shift to accurately span multiple days on the schedule, multiple shifts need to be created. It would be very helpful to be able to enter dates as well as times for shift start and end times, so that I am not creating 12 different shifts (4 different shifts (Fri night, Sat, Sun and Mon morning) for 3 people) for every weekend.

Iwa S.

Great App

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great service, very helpful and the software has only gotten better over time!

We are a small company so Ximble was affordable and best of all- SIMPLE and easy to use. Great customer service with quick responses.

It logs you out randomly and takes time to log back in which is a total hassle when you are trying to start your work day.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Darling G.

Convenient software

Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the features and pretty much everything about Nimble. However, there seems to be some glitches every now and then with request notifications and with the clock in. For me in particular it is the refreshing part that needs to be done constantly while working on the schedule. It slows me down and it's frustrating. Other than that I love the convenience and ease of the software.

All the features and it's easy to use.

While working on the schedule, I usually have to refresh my page at least 3 times. Not sure if it times out but it would be weird because it happens while im working on it.

Weiterempfehlungsquote

Barrie M.

Nimble Schedule review.

Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great site, easy to use! I love the mobile features that allows my staff the ability to clock in and out of their phones. Whenever I have a question customer support has been extremely helpful and typically respond in a timely manner. Overall great experience!!

Mariah B.

Love this product

Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is great because you can use it to create schedules and clock in employees at different positions and pay rates.