EZ Texting Erfahrungen

4,3 (143)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Versende Nachrichten intelligenter mit EZ Texting.

Sortieren nach

Mabel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great solution for Non-profits needing texting communication options!

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Overall it's a great software for people to text into and enter into your system. This has allowed us to capture more of our people's information and move them along our different process queues.

I like that we can lump different people into groups depending on the information we need to share. This allows us to schedule the messages out ahead of time and make sure everyone is getting the most accurate information possible.

The software can get expensive if your needing to constantly send out weekly messages to mass amounts of people over 100. You would need to purchase more credits, and it can get expensive.

Hey Mabel,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that you're enjoying EZ Texting. When it comes to credits we recommend checking out our pricing plans(https://www.eztexting.com/pricing). One of these might match up with your company needs better. In addition, we do offer additional credits that you can purchase which will roll over for the next 12 months. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team via our website chat or via email at support@EZTexting.com. Thank you again for your feedback!

Sasha
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use, but it be came worst with Delivery rate (Was my favorite platform before)

Bewertet am 23.4.2022

Overall i like EZ texting. I wish i could stay for longer, because i`m loyal customer, but bad delivery rates+you paying for SMS which are was NOT DELIVERED. Sad. I wish i could come back......

I love everything about Ez Texting accept 2 things i will describe in "I don`t like section"

-Price is high compare to other platforms...and agree to pay this price if my messages will be delivered, but...
-Bounce rate-50%, 60%, even if i know that those numbers are valid, because we are doing phone calls to our customers and communicate with them often (gym members). Those bad delivery rates company started to receive starting from November 2021.

Sasha,

Thank you so much for your review. We're sorry to hear about the delivery rate issue. Since the industry and carrier transition to 10-Digit Sending Numbers, we've done much to improve our deliverability. Our support team would be happy to assist you with identifying the reasons for your bounced messages and improve delivery. Would you be interested in having an agent reach out directly to you?

amitabh
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Customer service is not responding to our failed text campaign

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

We were trying to send a launch campaign, when you attempted to send them,our messages were rejected with the carriers. Our experience with Eztexting's customer support team has not been so great.I attempted to get in touch with them, what communication you received from them, and they didnt respond to our concerns.They want us to buy another expensive service but no comments on the failed campaign and way to refund the spend we did.

ease to use and easy to switch between the plans

Customer supportLack of taking ownership about the incident and owning it

Hey Amitabh,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you find our use case easy, especially when it comes to switching between plans!

We hear you, carrier regulations are finicky! It sounds like our agent was trying to solve the issue of not being able to refund rejected messages by creating an account with our main EZ Texting brand, at which point we would be able to properly register your business for the volume of messages you're hoping to send. Essentially, finding the correct plan that would benefit your campaign and make up for the carrier blockage. Thank you, again, for your feedback!

Suanna
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Textedly
Chastity

Bewertet am 29.12.2020

None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

The ease of use, the value, and options that EZ Texting offered.

I gave the value a 3; but only because the credits are use it or lose it.... Many months, I didn't have a need for the credits and other months I sure could have used more that I was allowed during a month... my contacting varies widely from month to month.

Chastity,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad you found EZ Texting intuitive and enjoyable! We're sorry to hear about your disappointment regarding the monthly credits not rolling over. While that is part of our agreement, we do offer additional "anytime credits" that don't expire for 12 months that some customers purchase ahead of time in case they're expecting to hold off on campaigns for a month but want to jump back in the next month with more messages. Let us know if this helps and we're also happy to have an agent reach out to discuss your plan further.

Freddy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

The Great Automator!

Bewertet am 5.1.2017

If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

It's a labor saver!

A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

Andrew

Safety texts review

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Tiffany
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

EZTexting is easy to use; Support/AM is very responsive

Bewertet am 24.12.2020

EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

Account Manager & Support are VERY responsive.
Called back on a Saturday when our cap # texts was exceeded.

EZTexting is a spot solution in our environment, not CRM integrated.

Stacey
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Delay Doing Blast

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere..
Other than that it's OK.

Aniket
Aniket
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An average mass messaging software for sms marketing.

Bewertet am 22.12.2022

My experience with this software is not very overwhelming but It's kind of an average software. It helps me to generate some good leads initially. But these glitches made me to switch to other software.

Uploading contact numbers in excel format is very easy in this software. Users can even customise their messages in this software.

I faced many glitches when I used to do sms marketing through this software. It crashed multiple times after composing my whole message.

Hey Aniket,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear that you found our contact upload seamless! We're sorry to hear about the glitches that you had. Did you happen to speak to a customer service agent at any point? Wondering if there was something specific with your account that we could have looked into. If you're open to it, we'd love to look further into your account. Thank you, again, for your feedback.

Casper
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great SMS marketing

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

From the time I signed up to sending my first message, it was all very intuitive. I'm used to email marketing and this works in a very similar way. So similar I'm surprised the email programs don't have it. But maybe it's better to have it separate. At least this is simple and fun to use.

It's easy to use and does exactly what I wanted: bulk texting

The only thing I'd like added (and I haven't used all features yet to be sure) is in contact deletion: when I send a manual follow-up message to a group of people I recently contacted about coming to our concert, I clone the group, then delete the contacts that already responded they couldn't attend the event. This seems to be done one by one. It would be nice to be able to select multiple contacts. But it's a small thing.

Hey Casper!
Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy that you're enjoying EZ Texting. As far as the contact deletion goes, if I'm understanding you correctly, you should be able to delete more than one contact at a time, check out this link for further information: https://eztexting.force.com/answers/s/article/How-To-Remove-Contacts-From-A-Group. As always, though, please reach out if you need more help or information. In the meantime, I will pass along the feedback to our product teams to develop a better process for this as we can 100% see the value. Thank you again for your feedback!

Lisette
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Easy to implement

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Kelly
  • Branche: Philanthropie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018

If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Jamie
  • Branche: Automotive

Excellent Product

Great. Anytime we've had a question or concern it was quickly resolved

Great. Anytime we've had a question or concern it was quickly resolved

Mass texting is what we needed - this fits the bill perfectly.

One inbox VS separate ones (we have many numbers)

Keith
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product

Great experience

Great experience

Easy to use, great customer service and inexpensive

Nothing at all, I am very happy with EZ Text and service

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Microsoft Viva Engage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu EZ Texting

More economical
Stan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Bewertet am 13.7.2018

Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Maria

Very helpful!

Bewertet am 23.3.2018

This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Megan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy we bought this platform

Bewertet am 18.12.2019

It has been a pretty good experience. Not perfect, but we would make this choice again.

It is generally easy to use. For the most part it seems to reach the audience.

We have a fair number of people that it gets bounced back from. I have even been bounced before and I have not opted out of these texts. We feel like we need to send text and emails now because of the folks that it bounces back from. Also, when we first got it the Subject was bold and on top of the picture, and now the subject is not bold and is in ( ). We do not like this change at all.

Brandy
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Overall good system

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

Easy to use, great way to communicate with a large group of people!

Easy to use, great way to communicate with a large group of people!

We use this for mass communication with our agents about events, meetings, upcoming reminders, etc. It helps keep everyone on the same page.

It seems to nickel and dime you, you run out of texts quickly when you have a large group of agents you're communicating with. For that reason, we decreased our use because we didn't want to pay to go to the next upgrade.

Brandy,

Thank you so much for your review! We love to hear not only that you enjoy using EZ Texting, but also how you use it! Our customers and their businesses are truly why we do this.

We're sorry to hear that you're decreasing your usage in order to stay within your current plan. While we completely understand, we're happy to help figure out the right plan for you moving forward so that you don't have to limit your texts. Please let me know if you'd be open to an agent reaching out.

Chris
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

EZ Texting is easy to deploy and use

Bewertet am 3.11.2020

If you need a rock solid messaging system with the cool and slick graphical arts integration this is your software package.

It was a rock solid performer and NEVER dropped any messages. We used a texting service that we found out the hard way dropped inbound texts whenever it became stressed. This was not the case with EZ Texting which has been solid as a rock in delivering messages.

It was not able to send follow-up messages linked to the original message.

Deb
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.

EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

Carolyn
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

we have had a great experience using EX texting. Our childcare and sports families like the easy form of communication.

easy to use this program in communicating to staff and familes

getting an accidental block back in the system so they receive texts

Terry
  • Branche: Druck
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Terrible

Bewertet am 9.12.2018

Terrible.

Terrible.

There is very little to like about this software.

I signed up for this app to notify my employees in an emergency situation, such as weather. So today I needed to notify the employees about a weather delay and my message will not go through because they are verifying my account. Why now? I call support and they are closed because all employees are attending a company meeting. Unbelievable!!! Obviously, I picked the wrong company for a extremely important process. Just a fluff company, not a serious application for business.

Antwort von CallFire

Terry apologies on the delay with your account. We noticed that your account was placed in a "Review State" due to it being the first time you've utilized the MMS option in your broadcasts. EZ Texting does require a quick review for each account's initial MMS broadcast. This review is done to protect all of our clients and our company. Please know that your account was verified shortly after the notification. We'll have an account manager reach out to you today to discuss your review!

Kelly
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The advantages are right there in their name!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

The support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.

You simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.

The reporting features leaves a little to be desired.

Jalen

Gets the job done

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Easy to understand and rarely fails to send my our messages to your recipients

Only works in the United States and not international countries