Limble CMMS

Kendell
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Best CMMS on the market

Bewertet am 23.2.2022

My overall experience has been great we made the switch a few month ago and my entire team agrees we should have searched for replacement CMMS years ago and joined Limble a lot of issues from our previous CMMS would have been avoided

I like the fact that changing a schedule is drag and drop, can easily get data out from the global dashboard and can get to a granular level to see how effective your team is and which areas are weak that need to be improved.

Honestly so far there isn't anything I don't like. If I cant find the information on the Limble YouTube channel or help center I reach out to my CSM or though the help chat and get assistance from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] or [SENSITIVE CONTENT] everyone in the Limble Organization that I have met has always been helpful

Asset Panda, MaintainX, Fiix und Hippo Manager

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

eMaint for what we are trying to do a this facility wasn't really helpful. the inventory management system, data collection in and out, the capability to plan work and creating PM's to a higher more accountable standard was not their, and we had very little support. A lot of things that comes with limble already was not in the works with emaint or it had to be custom which still wouldn't work correctly after they were complete

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

For our team we knew our current issues so I asked the team to help find an alternative and better CMMS for everyone job view point. The only catch is that we couldn't look at it from a cost perspective only user perspective first. when we met to discuss our findings everyone's number 1 was limble it was so unanimous I had the team go back and look for what they didn't like. And after talking to multiple other CMMS and using their free version and demo's Limble was the best
Lillian
Lillian

Excellent workflow management with Limble

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

Now that we have this system in place, we can more efficiently manage tasks, inventory, and look into the future. Having this allows one more time to devote to other important pursuits. After PMs have been added and their frequency has been established, users can log in and examine the PM calendar to see what PMs are scheduled for the current day, the next day, and the upcoming week.

Limble's logic is novel in that it is both intuitive and straightforward. It's simple to make a bill of materials. Adding new components to assets or getting rid of old ones is simple. It's simple to reassign duties and reissue work orders.

There aren't many drawbacks. My only suggestion is to add a column to the schedule that displays the ratio of available to scheduled man-hours. From a time-management point of view, it is useful to have that data at hand.

Gregory
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Life with Limble

Bewertet am 21.5.2024

Limble has been a pilar for us in our organization. From ticketing to response time to managing company dollars. I would recommend Limble to any organization that's looking to streamline their maintenance operation.

Data tracking and asset management for complete visibility

I haven't found it yet. That is the truth.

Mike
  • Branche: Pharmazeutika

Not designed for a Manufacturing Company

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

I initially evaluated 4 different systems and was excited that Limble had good reviews and looked like a nice application. A few months in i discovered it was not designed for manufacturing. The Asset was not the driver of all information. The expect me to have a separate PM for every asset and i have hundreds of similar assets. Limble keeps changing features and then asking foe more money if i want those features back.

Point and click, windows based interface was important because my team had never used a CMMS and it would need to be easy to navigate

The back end was not designed as an asset based CMMS. it was clumsy to implement, the reports are not catered to manufacturing. The asset does NOT drive all the information. PM's are difficult to implement and track. There is no way to know how many PM's are coming in the future.

Andrew
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our experience after a few months

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

I really like our initial meetings with [sensitive content hidden], she was very knowledgeable in answering our questions. Working With [sensitive content hidden] was great, we had a lot work to do as for transferring our data and she helped us along the way. Everyone has been helpful in the live chat as well. I do wish the training sessions were longer than the half hour that was allotted. AS we spent a lot of time asking questions from the previous week and it didn't always give much time to learn and understand what we needed to learn. Overall Limble has a very good and affordable product, but it definitely has some growing and changing that needs to be done. I am optimistic that they are listening to the changes that we are recommending based on our experiences so far. I think they have a very bright future in the industry.

It took us from using a very outdated unconnected software system to a much more modern and user friendly option

Sorting parts the way you want can be difficult if you do not understand what you are trying to search, sometimes changes say that they have saved but when you go back later they were not. Also searching previous pm does not bring up the results we are looking for. I think the biggest drawbacks are the fact that you cannot save a screen setup you want and go back to it instead once you leave that tab you have to start over so you have to keep several internet browser pages open if you want to work on more than one thing at a time. Lastly when viewing a list of parts assigned under an asset there is no search to get to something quickly so you may have to scroll through hundreds of parts.

Jay
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Schedule a demo of Limble and you'll never look back!

Bewertet am 13.5.2024

I wish we would've gotten this software a long time ago! It's a game-changer!

I wish we would've gotten this software a long time ago! It's a game-changer!

It's easy to adopt and use. It allows one person or team to efficiently keep track of a wealth of information, and the more you use it, the more informed decisions you can make on critical components/equipment.

There isn't much I can say here - our experience has been very positive.

Rich

Great software

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

So far so good. It will just take me some time to get use to all the features but [sensitive content hidden] is great in keeping in contact with me to try to implicate the system and help going live.

I am just getting into now. When I believe that I would like is the work order system. It seems quite easy for someone to enter a work order

I am still getting use to it. When I use it more I would be able to tell better.

Maintenance Connection

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

I liked the features that it has. The software seems that it has most features that I was looking for.
Jacob
  • Branche: Bau

Limble review

Bewertet am 5.6.2024

very good results , the product is easy to use , the support is excellent, we have set it up so the team gets daily / weekly reminders on assets the are coming up for maintenance, very satisfied

it is easy to use and the support is excellent.
all of the information of all assets is easy to find and review .

we have not had any negative experience with this product

Randy
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Maintenance Tracking Made Easy

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Exceptional...Limble has made my day to day maintenance tracking and activities a joy. I cannot believe how simple it is to use, how much great data you can extract and how easy it is to teach others to use it.

Ease of use, ease of implementation, customer support and account specialists.

Hard to pick something I don't like. Very good system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The look and feel, fit and functionality and the implementation and account people.
Shade

Vinyard Limble Set Up

Bewertet am 12.4.2024

Overall, it has been very good. I would highly recommend this system to anyone looking for a CMMS.

Customer service and coaching are great and the product is very easy to use. The videos are also unbeatable for training.

We have had some issues between the desk top version and the app, however, they have been very quick to get them fixed.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The Customer Service at Limble sold me on the product.
Rick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Bewertet am 24.3.2021

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

FMX, TheWorxHub, Maintenance Connection und FMS:Workplace

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

The prior product was antiquated. It did contain a space planning module that we replaced with SpaceIQ.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

There are many companies bringing solutions to the CMMS market these days and most of them have admirable offerings. However, Limble provided all the functionality without the complexity. It has been an extremely easy product to launch. The Limble Team does an amazing of ensuring a successful launch by the use of a "Customer Experience Manager" as well as an "Implementation Manager". They plan meticulously and stay in constant communication throughout the process. They seem to always be available which in and of itself is amazingly convenient and rare.
Jacquie

Save Time & Money

Bewertet am 15.2.2023

From start to finish Limble has been there they never gave us information that was incorrect and always got us an answer even if they didn't have it at the time. For technicians they have grasped this software so fast it amazes everyone, setting up our service request portal how we want has strengthened the relationship with our customers (people onsite) so they can request service and know the status without having to ask

They give you the ability to create your own dashboards, track downtime, track inventory and so much more. You set the system up how you want based on what you want to see and its a technicians dream

The integration was tough but that was due to the software we came from, they help with the integration in such a way its mainstreamed. So its a positive con :)

MaintainX und UpKeep

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Data inaccuracy, too many bugs, inaccurate reporting, unreliable metrics

Maintenance Connection

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

It felt right the trial really gave us full range and the ability to really see what the system had to offer...AND when we made the decision we practically picked up where we left off.
Da
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Limble, the best CMMS in 25 years of experience

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

It is very rewarding as a manager to know that if you need information in less than a minute you will have that information and it helps you to make very quick and accurate decisions. It is also gratifying that 60 people use the tool on a daily basis and have no complaints about its handling, functionality, ease of use, Etc. 100% RECOMMENDABLE

Ease of implementation, you don't need anyone to implement it, ease of use for both technicians and managers, all the information displayed when you click on it takes you to the source of that information. Very powerful mobile tool makes life easier for technicians who use it on a daily basis.

Some small improvements could be made but his team is always in continuous development.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

I downloaded the trial version and in one afternoon I had Limble up and running. Very easy to implement.

SAP S/4HANA Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Ease of implementation, you can do it yourself, and ease of use for managers and technicians. You buy it and you don't have to pay for it every time you want to do something new.
Christopher
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Limble

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

It was far too cumbersome, didn't give you the data you needed, and was far from user friendly. Limble I can train in no time, access it from anywhere on any device, and get real time data given to me in the way I want it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Fiix has a terrible UI and places you far away from the development team. If you use both for any amount of time, you'll always choose Limble. That wasn't a hard choice for us.
Jordan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made specifically for Maintaining Facilities with the Most Usable and Flexible Database

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

I recommend Limble to anyone exploring CMMS options. It is simply the best software in all levels of user and implementation.

Limble allowed for a comprehensive system of maintaining, cleaning, sanitizing, and tracking of a complex food production facility, restaurant, and marketplace. The support team are all real people who know the product and respond quickly and completely. The Limble team is open to new ideas and implements new features regularly.

There is a level of complexity that many people aren't willing to work through. This is a feature, not a bug and allows for developing more understanding of equipment and facility details.

Brian
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Facility Manager Daily Helper

Bewertet am 3.10.2023

This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

This is truly a great program. I do not know how I ever lived without it.

The ease of use with both the GUI as well as how easy for any random employee to submit a work request.

I would like to have the ability to reject work order requests.

eMaint CMMS und UpKeep

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Saw reps at a booth at a Las Vegas trade show.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Great customer service and ease of implementation.
Chris
  • Branche: Lagerung

Great Functions and Notifications

Bewertet am 6.4.2021

overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information.
custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance
reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Francisco
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

One of the best CMMS I've Used

Bewertet am 23.10.2019

I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

The ease of use, how user friendly it is.
Has the feel of an app even on a desktop,
easy to navigate.

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Asset Essentials und eMaint CMMS

Warum Limble CMMS gewählt wurde

Job transfer and opportunity to try out new programs

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

The ease of use, extremely user friendly and easy to pick up and go. Can easily train new users on the systems and doesn't take long for them to get the hang of it.
Lee
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Limble Review

Bewertet am 27.3.2024

My overall experience was and continues to be possitive with Limble. They gave us great support from the start and continue to be available if we have questions or issues. Things run really smooth now. Our Techs like the tablets and easy of use to complete PMs.

We transitioned from another CMMS. Limble made that transition very easy. It is easy to set up new PMs and tasks. We were also able to go from printing all our weekly PMs to tablets. Limble made this very very easy. The tablets track time for each PM automatically and allows us to get real time completion data.

I struggle with any real con for Limble. Overall just switching to a new CMMS is always a stressful project. Limble made this as easy as possible. They gave out great resources online and we have a great Customer Service Manger in [sensitive content hidden]

Alex
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A simple, but powerful tool.

Bewertet am 2.3.2020

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool.

Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts.

Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/

Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough.

The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job.

The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this.
Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

STEVEN
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down a must have for any company trying to maintain their equipment.

Bewertet am 17.4.2024

when I first moved forward with implementing this system, I thought it was going to be much more difficult to get setup. But the support team gets you right through it quickly and easily. It has already streamlined our maintenance process beyond what our expectations were.

Customization and support are by far the best things about this product. No software can stand the test of time without solid support. Limble is always moving forward with innovative updates and interface designs.

There isn't much not to like. And although Limble's price is competitive, it is on the upside of costs for CMMS software but make no mistake, there are much more complicated and harder to use software systems out there at much higher prices.

MaintainX

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Limble CMMS

Customizability, ease of use and support
David
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Limitless Limble

Bewertet am 22.10.2020

I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Joe
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Simple yet Powerful

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week
- Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone
- Easy to use with minimal training required
- Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests
- Great asset cost and history tracking
- Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Two minor cons:
- The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are)
- Allow for more frequent refresh

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful.

We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

Sarah
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Antwort von LimbleCMMS

Sarah,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution.

Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again.

Have a great day!

Erin at Limble

Ellen
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Limble Makes Preventive Maintenance Easy!

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

One of the standout features of Limble for me is how simple it makes scheduling and carrying out preventive maintenance tasks. With its intuitive interface, we can quickly input an asset into the system, which then automatically calculates and populates our calendar with the asset’s upcoming maintenance schedule.

Limble has been a significant improvement over our previous paper-based preventive maintenance management system. However, one area where I would like to see further development is in its label printing capabilities. Currently, we use a separate software to print labels using information from Limble. It would be convenient if Limble had built-in compatibility with label printers.