CleanMyMac X

Wartungs- und Antivirus-Software für Macs.

Sortieren nach

Giuseppe N.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software to keep your mac clean and fast

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

Excellent app, it offers a series of tools that allow you to clean up unnecessary files, uninstall apps and scan for malware.

Maybe the price could be a bit lower, but otherwise it's great.

Mike N.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great way to keep your machine in optimum condition

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I use my mac every day - and couldn't work without it. CmM is easy to install and simple to use. Just a couple of clicks once a week and the app does it stuff, cleaning out all the trash cans, freeing up valuable space on my hard drive, checking for malware and basically keeping my machine running like new.

It's hard to think of anything the app doesn't do that I would need. Regular updates seem to keep it fresh and it's never let me down.

Lawrent M.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

a very efficient and affordable way to keep my Mac running smoothly

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

It allowed me to keep my computer 'under control' when it comes to space management, duplicate files, malware, and overall system performance.

CleanMyMac X does a great job cleaning up and speeding up ram and cache, finding duplicate files, and keeping your storage free of clutter (among other things). The app is intuitive, user-friendly, and self-explanatory (nothing to worry about as far as understanding what each button is for).
I used not to like CleanMyMac, but the company gained my trust back after with the latest version. The developers have done a lot to improve CleanMyMac (it has so many features now), so much so that I now use the app every day, and my Mac runs faster and smoother. Since I don't have huge storage capabilities on my Mac, I like controlling my resources. For the price, CleanMyMac is a safe and efficient option. Also, compared to other solutions, CleanMyMac doesn't slow down my computer, which is a huge advantage. Featuring malware removal also makes the app valuable.

I haven't found anything I am not happy with.

Robert K.
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I quit

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Impossible or extremely time consuming to move to the Bug Sur Mac.

While I kept an older Mac operating, it worked fine. But I migrated to iMac 2021 silicon chip and getting it set up was such a pain, I quit trying.

could not migrate to my new computer. Bye bye.

Tyler M.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Amazing Product!

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

I love the software and feel it is necessary on my computers. I have limited space, so it does a great job at helping me manage that. The only negative is that the pricing is set up as a subscription model and it doesn't really need to be.

I love Clean My Mac! I have been using it since Clean My Mac 2 nearly 10 years ago and I really love how it has grown. It is a must own on every computer I own as it has helped me declutter my hardrive and save disk space as well as helped securely delete files. The taskbar tool has been so helpful to me because it has saved me from experiencing any slowdowns. I love the ability to free up RAM space as well as see how much is being used.

It is also super simple to use! Everything is plainly titled and takes no more than a push of a button to perform its desired function.

The one thing I don't like about the software is how the price has increased and is now a subscription based product. Although it was never "dirt cheap" the product has gone up substantially in price for a "lifetime subscription." I had previously purchased it with Clean My Mac 2, but it didn't last too long as it got outdated. It's a shame that the product is now more affordable in a subscription plan, but this is a product that doesn't need that. It just cleans excess clutter from files and frees up computer usage. It doesn't need to be a subscription.

Mark D.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Want a happy Mac? Use CleanMyMac.

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

CleanMyMac X has become part of my regular computer maintenance. Not because I'm having issues, but because I don't want to have any issues. I set up a monthly reminder to make sure I run it and I'm always surprised but what it finds and fixes. I can't imagine having a Mac without CleanMyMac X.

I first purchased CleanMyMac at the recommendation of a colleague when I was having issues with my computer not going to sleep. Not only did CleanMyMac fix that issue, but it also fixed several other issues I wasn't even aware of. It also optimized my computer making it run much faster. The interface is very clean and user-friendly making the software very easy to use, even for people who don't know much about computers.

For some reason, CleanMyMac kept starting up in trial mode. I had to enter my registration info several times before it finally stuck.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MacKeeper

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanMyMac X

I belong to several graphic/web design communities and asked for advice on the computer issue I was having. CleanMyMac was the most recommended tool. It was also mentioned as a great tool in several troubleshooting articles I read. With all the praise, I decided to give it a try and don't regret it.
Alan S.
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CleanMyMac is the best software for MAC

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

CleanMyMac is easy to use. I run it weekly to keep my MacBook clean and running at its maximum capability. I have use many of the other brands on the market but nothing compares to CleanMyMac. It is easy to install. I love it.

There is nothing I don't like about it. It has everything I need to keep my MAC running efficiently.

Giuseppe C.
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

clean your mac in 2 clicks

Bewertet am 2.7.2022

it helps me allot. it is a great cleaner, i would recommend this to all mac users.

everything about this amazing mac cleaning software is great, your mac goes like almost 3x better after installing this software.

i would really love if cleanmymac x was a bit smarter at cleaning and could delete more useless files.

Mark C.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great way to keep you Mac clean

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

Overall, l I've been able to keep my Mac efficient, remove files, and increase speed.

It does a thorough job of of maintaining and cleaning my Mac. It has options for searching for large files as well as malware removal.

The scans can take a bit of time and sometimes they will try to upsell you to another product.

Chiara P.
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Clean your Mac in simple way.

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

It works very well and allows you to check unwanted files. Also excellent is the uninstall feature that also removes linked files.

When ram clearing is activated, the app crashes.

James J.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

It's like brushing your teeth: Clean your Mac every day!

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

MacPaw was most helpful when I transitioned my old laptop to a new M1 chipped unit. Great customer support. Overall the product itself is the best single-point computer management tool I've come across.
My computer produces revenue. Anything that saves time contributes to profit, and CleanMyMacX has been an efficient support tool.

Clean My MacX (and previous versions) is my go-to safety net. Easy to install and use, and easy on the budget. The dashboard give me a quick look at system status, and an easy path to opening the program.

I'm a free-lance Technical Writer. My wife is an editor. We're constantly handling client documents which sometimes challenge available DRAM. Clean My Mac is a trusted resource that we run at least once a day in each of our machines. It's the fastest way I've found to clear allocated RAM and make room for more complex applications. The addition of a realtime malware monitor really made this a single-vendor solution for us.

As part of my work, I'm forever picking apart technical specifications for publication. I haven't found any shortcomings in the product, whatever.

Danielle C.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Light and breezy

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

I use a combo of this and Gemini II to keep my Mac running in tip-top performance.
CleamMyMac is often used for hard disk space retrieval on the go, malware detection in real-time and speed optimisation. I utilise the RAM freeing-up tool daily and that allows me to just keep the Mac running virtually all the time between macOS updates. Well, mainly that and a few other apps like amphetamine.

It sits in an inconspicuous place and just does its thang. I hardly notice until I think "oh wait, I want to clear some memory" and go ahead and click its menubar icon and jolly well do so. From this quick access point, there are other processes that are vital and on hand like freeing up hard-disk space and seeing what other resources are being used.
It has never failed. It has so much more to it when I open the dashboard and start flicking through the options that I could spend all day fine-tuning and sometimes I have spent quite a long time getting even more space back and clearing apps that are redundant.

I have not one quibble. Its overhead seems tiny, I hardly notice it is there and yet when I need its full suite of tools they are immediately on hand.

Quaetapo X.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An essential product for any Mac users

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I've used CleanMyMac for nearly a decade and wouldn't have a system without it. Always efficient, regular updates and a fun user experience – for such a dry area – make it my most valuable system tool. Not only does it help in my day-to-day productivity, it gives me confidence when I'm upgrading the OS and it has without fail extended the life of my laptop by 3-4 years. Over the last decade I've had 3 MacBook Pros and have only had to upgrade to take advantage of new technology. Throughout their life, CleanMyMac helped ensure their performance was excellent and things run smoothly.

This tool comes with so many great features and the user interface and menu bar dashboard make using it a breeze. To quickly free up RAM, run a system maintenance, check for malware, uninstall applications or see which files are taking up too much room, it's all there.

They've tried to extend the features to be a little too good. There iPhone storage feature is a waste of time, so I disabled it in preferences.

Dave B.
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A must have piece of software for any Mac user.

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Generally, I would not be without CleanMyMac. Although, to make it even better it would be good to have an anti-virus element, especially as there is a malware remover. The overall look of CleanMyMac is really good and gives you confidence that under the hood things are done well.

The main features are so valuable. Firstly the way CleanMyMac claims more space is my primary use, but cleaning the memory and daily routines are as impressive, and it is all in one application. The Malware removal is an added bonus.

The inspection of large files is a little disappointing and could be better. Yes, it shows you the larger files on your system, but I am guessing most users would have a good idea what and where they are and would deal with them accordingly. It could be better by giving more details about the file, and where there are duplicates even more details about the files would be so much more helpful.

Jonathan A.
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CleanMyMac Review

Bewertet am 5.4.2022

Love it. Highly recommend. A must have for all Mac users.

If you're looking for an easy to use all in one cleaner and anti virus software for your Mac, this is the software for you.

UI is sleek and attractive.

UX is easy to follow and well thought through. Easy to understand and navigate.

Favorite features: clearing cache, empty recycle bin, search and remove malware, maintenance scripts to free up RAM, purge DNS cache. Also there's the option to set a reminder to run CleanMyMac every week or month etc... so you never forget to run it and keep your Mac running in tip top shape.

Software is solid. It's a bit pricey as it's a subscription model (there's also a one-time purchase option) but the software does what it's supposed to do, it's chuck full of useful features and the development team continues to develop it.

Nancy B.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Worth every penny!

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I've used CleanMyMac for years on both of my computers as well as others in our household. It has steadily improved over the years and is without a doubt the best program of its kind out there for Mac products. The ease of use is greatly appreciated though I'd be remiss if I didn't mention how aesthetically pleasing it is! Updates and improvements are automatic and always important. Great product!

In truth, I don't have any complaints. I used to use two other cleaners along with CleanMyMac to cover all functions but that is no longer necessary.

Michael L.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flawless and Easy protection of your Mac!

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

Like most software for a mac: it just works. You can set it and forget it and it will let you know about updates, remind you to clean your Mac, and more.

It has an intuitive design that makes using it a delight. It's easy to find what you need to do, the reminders are super helpful and not intrusive, and it makes staying on top of your software updates a snap!

In all fairness, there isn't much not to like. It has a small footprint, runs from the taskbar, and is pleasing on the eyes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Avast Business Pro Plus

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanMyMac X

The price and the ease of use.
Neil W.
  • Branche: Bau

Clean My Mac

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

It just gives me confidence that my computers are working optimally and are also kept free from malware.

I use the software to regularly clean my iMac and MacBook pro. Since I first started using CleanMy Mac, at iteration 3, I have kept both machines at optimum performance.

Version X now has many extra useful features including the RAM cleaning, the software updater and uninstalling is now so simple.

I like most its ease of use and clear operator interface - no special skills needed to do some complicated tasks.

I cannot use it on my iPads or iPhones although I am assured it is coming.

Gemini II can also be a bit intrusive.

Daniel E.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

The Best Whole-System Cleaner on the Market for Mac

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

My overall experience with Clean My Mac is that it does everything I need. It cleans up my RAM, clears out storage, protects my Mac from MalWare, updates my Mac with each new OS, helps clean up my e-mail, and everything in between.

What I like best about Clean My Mac X is its ability to keep my Mac running fast and safely each and every day. From clearing up RAM for fast work, to protecting my Mac from Malware, to updating my Mac, to cleaning up storage, Clean My Mac keeps my Mac at it's tip top shape.

What I like least about Clean My Mac is that it is not easy to contact customer support.

Mitchel S.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

A Must Have

clean user interface
excellent product

After years of trying to keep our work stations up to speed, this product solved all our issues. Installed on every employee and also personal units.

some features are unclear when or why to run

William P.
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Software for Mac

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I use the software regularly to check for viruses and malware. I also use it to reset memory on my Mac. I like the way that it lets me know if memory is running low. It has also helped me see which applications use more memory.
I have used the software several times to successfully uninstall software I no longer use.
When I changed to a new computer, it was very easy to switch the registration.

No issues with the software. I replaced Norton with it and saw none of the disadvantages.

Krishna N.
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An amazing, must have product for your Mac

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

About two years ago , I suddenly started experiencing a number of issues with my Mac. It had slowed down considerably and it showed that I had completely run out of space on my HD ; a problem which would not go away even after I transferred virtually everything I had on my Mac.
I tried every suggestion available on the net without any result.
I was frustrated and vexed when I stumbled across CleanMyMac. Read some reviews and got myself the software .
The results were absolutely amazing.
Trust me , my machine was functioning as good as new after the first run.
Very impressive.
Ever since, I have run the software once a week and I am prompted to do so even if I forget.
My daughter had similar issues, a year ago ( mainly with her Mac slowing down) and demanded a new machine. Gifted her a subscription to CleanMyMac and saved myself a lot of money.
Value for money. Highly recommended.

Keeps my system clean, helps removes malware and bugs , removes junk that is taking up valuable hard disk space and improves machine speed.

None that I can think of particularly except perhaps that it does not integrate with other software.

Tim C.

Save Time and Money

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

This program saves me time and money and reminds me with out being intrusive to run a cleaning/scanning cycle.

I like that it not only keeps your Mac clean it also looks for viruses and spam ware. No need to purchase two different programs, this one does both.

I wish they was an option for unlimited licenses for multiple machines at a lower price.

Alan H.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Mac Home Use

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

CleanMy Mac gives peace of mind on the protection aspect and the freeing up of RAM.

As my iMac has aged over the years, the usage of RAM required has jumped for reasons unknown, with regular prompts that its 16GB is running out of space. CleanMyMacX and previous versions are a simple and effective way of removing junk and freeing up RAM without having to instal upgrades.

I have no quibbles with the software and no improvements to suggest.

Scott S.

CEO

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

LOVE IT - TRUST IT! It's the first program I add when I upgrade equipment, and the last program I'd ever do without. Brilliant product!

My trust level is very high in CMMX. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about what's crept onto my drive; this program keeps it clean, healthy and protected.

It's got everything I can think of, and it keeps getting better!