CleanMyMac X

Wartungs- und Antivirus-Software für Macs.

Sortieren nach

Marion
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Probleme bei Anwendung auf altem iMac

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

Zweifelhaft! Braucht ein guter Mac das überhaupt noch heutzutage?

Grundsätzlich gut und logisch aufgebaut - sehr übersichtlich

Seit dem ich das Programm verwende um Datenmüll aufzuräumen - seit gestern - stürzt mir ständig mein 2013er 27' iMac ab - oh Gott! Er läuft noch mit Mojave. Vielleicht ist das ja das Problem? Leider lässt er sich nicht auf Monterey upgraden...
Also wohl nichts für alte Versionen?

Nizar
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

One of the best Mac Softwares ever!

Bewertet am 1.8.2021

A solid software with excellent features which helps improve your Mac experience.

It’s UnInstaller feature. It cleans up any residue of the deleted software efficiently and speedily.

Honestly. I don’t see anything negative with this software. It has everything I wanted and more.

Michael
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Flawless and Easy protection of your Mac!

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

Like most software for a mac: it just works. You can set it and forget it and it will let you know about updates, remind you to clean your Mac, and more.

It has an intuitive design that makes using it a delight. It's easy to find what you need to do, the reminders are super helpful and not intrusive, and it makes staying on top of your software updates a snap!

In all fairness, there isn't much not to like. It has a small footprint, runs from the taskbar, and is pleasing on the eyes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu CleanMyMac X

The price and the ease of use.
Robert
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I quit

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Impossible or extremely time consuming to move to the Bug Sur Mac.

While I kept an older Mac operating, it worked fine. But I migrated to iMac 2021 silicon chip and getting it set up was such a pain, I quit trying.

could not migrate to my new computer. Bye bye.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Keep you Mac updated and clean threats

Bewertet am 30.11.2021

I usually run the program daily to check for updates and remove unwanted applications and weekly to perform deep scans, clear caches/bins/etc and run maintenance scripts.

It allows you to update software, remove old and unused files and programs, clean caches, speeds mail and checks for infections and other malware.

Sometimes to offers program updates that have already been updated

Charles

Run it Once and You will keep it Forever

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

This one program salvaged a 2015 Macbook Pro which was clogged, cluttered, poorly indexed, with multiple memory leaks. I've since installed it on all my Mac's (personal and business).

The simple complexity is perfect for my environment. I can quickly flush cache, file compare, update, uninstall, and run scans from a slick interface. Eliminate multiple scripts, terminal commands, time, and effort.

Some of the pesky notifications I wish was more customizable. However, for most users, I predict will leave all notifications on or turn off completely.

John
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best solution for keeping my MAC in good shape.

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Usefull features for me are ability to free up memory, clean up after apps after uninstall. smart scan to tune up your computer and real time malware protection.

If you have a problem cusotmer support are really proactive insolving issues.

Can't really think of any downsides and if I've had issues cusotmer support has helped me out very quickly,

Rick
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

CleanMyMac X is one of my staples

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I've used CleanMyMac on my Macs for several years now. I can not imagine working with them without it.

I love how it cleans old junk out of my Mac, and gives me more space to work with.

To be honest, I really can not think of any cons with CleanMyMac X. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Eliffio
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best optimizing tool for my mac.

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

We manage big files everyday and we need to optimize our disk space and memory regularly. That's the feature we love and use the most about CleanMyMac. For us, it's simply the best tool out there.

I love how easy it is to use CleanMyMac. It has a clean and intuitive user interface and great optimizing tools that just work. I don't need to do any manual/repetitive tasks to optimize memory, clean my disk or have a precise view of what's taking space in my computer. I just make a couple clicks and it's all done. Also, I don't need additional apps for different tasks. CleanMyMac does it all!

Nothing not to like. I had only one issue with my antivirus, but it was solved in a couple minutes just checking CleanMyMac's website and updating it.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I deleted the product from my Mac

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

Overall good but severe user experience issues.

It cleans up unnecessary files and saves space

It asks me on a weekly basis to buy the software, even though I already purchased it. I even followed the guideline from the support but the software kicks me out again and again. This is so frustrating, that I finally deleted the software from my computer.

Lyle
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good All-In-One Tool

Bewertet am 23.3.2022

I switched to a Mac afters years of using a PC. Needed a tool that could assist with various "clean-up" and "optimization" tasks to keep my computer running smoothly. The experience is smooth, easy to navigate and I enjoy the fact that various tasks are broken up. You can choose to perform as many or as few as you wish and they give you an assessment before running the final action.

Having a single tool with multiple features makes CleanMyMacX a breeze to use when it comes to having multiple team members.

The only negative with this software is that it sometimes asks me to sign in or re-verify my license. Not a difficult task, but shouldn't really happen.

Quaetapo
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An essential product for any Mac users

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I've used CleanMyMac for nearly a decade and wouldn't have a system without it. Always efficient, regular updates and a fun user experience – for such a dry area – make it my most valuable system tool. Not only does it help in my day-to-day productivity, it gives me confidence when I'm upgrading the OS and it has without fail extended the life of my laptop by 3-4 years. Over the last decade I've had 3 MacBook Pros and have only had to upgrade to take advantage of new technology. Throughout their life, CleanMyMac helped ensure their performance was excellent and things run smoothly.

This tool comes with so many great features and the user interface and menu bar dashboard make using it a breeze. To quickly free up RAM, run a system maintenance, check for malware, uninstall applications or see which files are taking up too much room, it's all there.

They've tried to extend the features to be a little too good. There iPhone storage feature is a waste of time, so I disabled it in preferences.

Neil
  • Branche: Bau

Clean My Mac

Bewertet am 30.7.2021

It just gives me confidence that my computers are working optimally and are also kept free from malware.

I use the software to regularly clean my iMac and MacBook pro. Since I first started using CleanMy Mac, at iteration 3, I have kept both machines at optimum performance.

Version X now has many extra useful features including the RAM cleaning, the software updater and uninstalling is now so simple.

I like most its ease of use and clear operator interface - no special skills needed to do some complicated tasks.

I cannot use it on my iPads or iPhones although I am assured it is coming.

Gemini II can also be a bit intrusive.

Alan
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Mac Home Use

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

CleanMy Mac gives peace of mind on the protection aspect and the freeing up of RAM.

As my iMac has aged over the years, the usage of RAM required has jumped for reasons unknown, with regular prompts that its 16GB is running out of space. CleanMyMacX and previous versions are a simple and effective way of removing junk and freeing up RAM without having to instal upgrades.

I have no quibbles with the software and no improvements to suggest.

Elizabeth
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Peace of Mind

Bewertet am 4.8.2021

I appreciate the peace of mind this software gives me as protection from malware or viruses. However, the hands down best feature of CleanMy Mac X is how polished this software keeps my operating system. I am consistently surprised how much junk is being emptied after running this software. It keeps my files tidy, my system smooth, and my operating speeds optimal. Beyond that, I find myself enjoying Uninstaller and feeling good about removing ALL files associated with an application. It allows me to be more bold with trying new apps to know if they are not for me, I am clearing them entirely once I decide to delete them.

The first time I opened the Large & Old Files, I was overwhelmed by how many were store on my computer. Plowing through what to keep and what to get rid of was not as intuitive as every other piece of this software.

Liz
  • Branche: Immobilien

CleanMyMac X Review for 2021

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

CleanMyMac X runs seamlessly on my laptop. I click to have it check everything all at once. I highly recommend it.

I started using this app a few years ago and in the past year upgraded to the X version. Lots of improvements in the app. It's very easy to use. You can select what you want the app to clean, or you have the app clean the complete hard drive. It tells you what you don't need, checks for inaccuracies, makes suggestions, which you can opt in or out of, and generally just clean up all the junk files on your computer. Hands down - the best app I have on my Mac that I rely on to keep my Mac up to date.

In my opinion, there is no 'con' for this software. There's nothing not to like - it's all good.

Andrew
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

As an individual user, I find CleanMyMac very useful, effective, and easy to use. For me the most important features are freeing up RAM, clearing out system junk, checking for malware, and uninstalling unneeded or obsolete software. CleanMyMac does all those things very well.

I can't think of anything that needs improvement.

Craig
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Super Reliable - Easy To Use

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

The way operations are set out very simply and clearly so that even the most tech-phobic might get their head around it. I use this at home on two separate MAC devices and will always run it before I start doing any work so I can be assured that the device is running to it's best capacity always.

Only a slight issue I have is with redeploying one licence over two separate devices. Obviously ideally I understand you would like people to buy another licence to use on a second/third/fourth device and that would resolve this issue but it's really the only least thing I like about the software which is still a pretty good piece of kit anyway.

Neil
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Keeps things running smoothly

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

It’s always good to know that clean my Mac is running in the background, ready to perform maintenance which is increasingly hidden in apple’s settings.

The recurring subscription is a bit of a pain point, but I’ve never stopped renewing it

Todd
  • Branche: Automotive

Great Product for my Macbook

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

I keep my computer clean and running fast and I think cleanmymacX has a lot to do with that

User friendly and does the heavy lifting for me.

I never understood why I could run it every hour and have 250 plus mbs to clean

Jason
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Best in Cladd

Fantastic

I love how the software completely diagnoses problems in my computer and frees up space for for future use

Sometimes it can be a little slow. Sometimes it crashes.

TOMMY L
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

sudo powers without the sudo hassle.

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

Any computer over time will collect temp files, downloads, installers and a host of other system junk just from day to day use. It is nice to be able to clean all this up without having to go through directories looking for extra files or opening up a terminal.

I work as a System Administrator on Windows and Linux machines. I use CleanMyMacX on my M1 Mac at home. The last thing that I want to do after patching systems and remediating vulnerabilities all day is to have to do the same thing on my personal computer. I use my home system for my creative projects which I really enjoy. I love that I can click a button and it will go through and clean up junk for me without me having to type sudo a million times to remove files etc. I love that when I use it to uninstall a program that it removes correctly and completely.

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this software.

Michael
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The cleanest of interfaces, and most powerful tool to keep you safe

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Never an issue despite running it for over 3 years. It helps keep my Macs running smoothly and efficiently.

The graphical interface screams ease of use, but for a very seriously professional product. It reminds me regularly to run my scans, and the product is constantly being upgraded with improvements, not just new features.

Nothing. It works great and does what it promises with no tech experience required.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Solid product - good value for the money

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

My computer runs better and safer with this software

Ease of use and the way it prompts.me to use it.

No real issues. It does the job I hired it to do.

George
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

CleanMyMac X Very Useful!

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Easy to use, clean interface, gives peace of mind... overall, a very good experience

CleanMyMac X is simple to use, it reminds me to use it, and basically takes just one click to run. If you want to dive deeper, there are a range of options, including identifying what is taking up space on your machine.

I can't really think of anything negative about this software. It is perhaps a little more expensive than some competing products, but I trust it and think it is worth it.