Wondershare Uniconverter Erfahrungen

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fehlgeschlagen

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

nichts, hat nicht funktioniert, gab keine Testversion und keine Vorschau

Hab ein Monatspaket gezahlt - der Link der "kostenslose Testversion" hat mich immer zum Jahrestarif geführt. Es war mir nicht möglich einen Ausschnitt der recoverten Daten anzusehen davor. Wäre das der Fall gewesen, hätt ich auch nichts gezahlt, da keine einzige der Dateien brauchbar wieder hergestellt wurde.

Antwort von Wondershare

Thanks for sharing your experience. We'd like to express our deepest apologies for the inconvenience caused by the trial version. Kindly let us explain it in more detail and see how we can help you solve the issue further.

Normally, we provide the trial version for the users to confirm if it meets their requirements before purchasing. But if the customer wants to access all features without limitation, then he/she needs to subscribe to a plan to activate it as a full version. Seek your kind understanding.

If anything needs further help, would you please drop an email at customer_service@wondershare.com? We'll look into it further and help you as much as we can!

Harald
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

besser nicht

Bewertet am 4.5.2024

negativ

negativ

nervige Schreiben

kein Geld zurück!! wo bleibt die Geld zurück Garantie?

Banti
Banti
  • Branche: Animation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Amazing tools inside this software

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

Wondershare Uniconverter is an excellent video conversion tool that is easy to use and provides a wide range of features. The software offers a great selection of preset conversion options and allows for some basic editing functions such as trimming, cropping, rotating and adding filters and subtitles. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the conversion process is quick and reliable. However, the software is limited in its ability to perform advanced editing tasks, and there have been reports of occasional crashes and slow performance. Overall, Wondershare Uniconverter is a great choice for users who are looking for a reliable and straightforward video converter.

I recently had the opportunity to try out Wondershare UniConverter, and I was very impressed. This all-in-one video suite offers a wide range of features that make it easy to convert, edit and download videos. With a streamlined user interface and a wide range of supported formats, it's easy to see why this is a popular choice for those who work with video files.In terms of features, Wondershare UniConverter offers an impressive range of options. It supports 150+ video formats, including the latest 4K-capable codecs like H.265 and legacy formats. It also supports video recording, allowing businesses to record streaming video from sites like YouTube and Vimeo. In addition, it has an image converter, video downloader, video recorder, and VR converter.In terms of ease of use, Wondershare UniConverter is very simple. Its minimalist user interface makes it easy to learn, and with a few clicks of the mouse, you can convert, download, and edit your video files. It also has an ultra-fast conversion option, allowing you to quickly and easily convert large batches of files.Regarding customer support, Wondershare UniConverter has a very helpful FAQ page and email support, though it could be improved. Additionally, the free version of the software only allows you to download videos from YouTube and does not offer Blu-ray disc support.Overall, Wondershare UniConverter is a great choice for those who need to convert, download, and edit their video files.

The main disappointment of Wondershare Uniconverter are its limited ability to perform advanced editing tasks, which may be a limitation for more experienced users. There have been reports of the software crashing and freezing during use and performing at a slower than expected speed. The user interface can also be confusing and less intuitive than other video editing software.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My favourite video converter on Windows

Bewertet am 13.7.2021

This is the best all-round video conversion software I've come across. It's the one I'd recommend to most ordinary users.

The price is fair. The user interace is actually pleasant (I like the dark aesthetic). It's easy to queue up a large batch of conversions and leave them running in the background. Everything is generally pretty fast and snappy.

Sometimes it can be hard to fine tune the conversion settings. All the options are pretty much there, but the more advanced bitrate options for example are sometimes hidden in confusing ways. I also wish there was a Linux version of the program.

Eyob
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A straightforward and Well-grounded Video Management Software.

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

I like that I can easily and quickly record video streams with this tool.It is simple and fast to convert video files into multiple formats with Wondershare Uniconverter.I like how this software has a dedicated customer support team that always values their customers and give responses or feedback on time on any inquiries raised.To compress video with Wondershare Uniconverter is amazing.

It's a video management software that delivers brilliant performance hence I lack any shortcomings to highlight.

Paul
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Do not download this software.

Bewertet am 15.4.2024

Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal.

Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal. Dismal.

Wondershare"s "Free Trial" demo does not allow you to do ANY of the things it advertises. This is a Chinese company who's products appear to be gimmicks to get a list of email addresses and fresh computers to exploit and infect.

The advertised "Free Trial" does not exist. It will do nothing until you pay for it - without even being able to see if it actually works.

Makda
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A phenomenal and iconic Video Management Solution.

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

When is comes to matters for videos conversion, compression and editing, Wondershare Uniconverter does marvellous job.

I helps me to converts a lot of video files quickly.I enables me to trim and edit video files effortlessly.It is reliable for recording live streaming videos.It is more user-friendly and straightforward hence using and navigating it is simple.

Everything about Wondershare Uniconverter works perfectly so as to meet my needs in real-time and I lack any downsides to pinpoint.

Brad

Uniconverter, Fast and Friendly

Bewertet am 25.3.2023

Getting the files converted was the first step and Uniconverter came through for me. I was also impressed that Uniconverter did it fast but also preserved the metadata, even cover artwork, on files I had updated prior to converting.

Uniconverter is fast, I have (had) a couple thousand music files I wanted to convert from various formats to MP3. I was doing so to organize my library and MP3 is the most supported format by other audio utilities. In the process I used “registered” (not Free Trials) versions of some other highly rated conversion programs. But I always came back to Uniconverter when it came to simply converting the files. After timing one batch of files that I converted (162) it averaged just over 4 seconds per file to complete the process.

On occasion Uniconverter would “hesitate” during processing and seem to be hung. However, I learned to leave it alone and let it figure out whatever it needed to. Of course, it probably didn’t help that I was running other programs and monitoring the directories Uniconverter was reading and writing.

Antwort von Wondershare

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about the features of UniConverter, and we are thrilled to hear that you love this software to some degree. Regarding the hung issue you are encountering, would you please report it with more details at customer_service@wondershare.com? The uniConverter team always values customers' user experience and aims at improving the performance of this software, and your feedback will help us improve it in a targeted manner.

Will
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Streamlining and Simplifying Video Conversion with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

It is fast and simple to use this tool because of it's intuitive and user-friendly interface.It is an amazing tool that let's me to download video files within less time.I can convert video files into multiple formats that I want.It is a reliable tool for compressing videos.It also ensures that I can cut and edit video files faster.

I haven't faced any major concern with this tool because it's takes the entire video management process at another level.

Nina
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An Eganstastic and phenomenal tool for Video Management.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

It is simple to burn VCD efficiently with Wondershare Uniconverter.It is simple also to convert video files in over 1000 formats.Wondershare Uniconverter makes video editing process effective because I can easily cut,trim,add watermarks and apply effects on videos.It has a highly customizable drag-and-drop interface.

Video management process run smoothly because I haven't encountered any hindrances with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Rahul
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Mind-boggling and Straightforward Video Management Software.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

I'm impressed with Wondershare Uniconverter because it lets me to edit,cut,trim, watermark and adjust video files efficiently.Likewise,it helps me to compress video files quickly.It is simple to live stream videos in multiple platforms with this tool.It helps me to convert video files into various formats at high speed.

Wondershare Uniconverter meets my expectations and I therefore lack any negative remarks to make.

Linda
Linda
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fine solution, a little clunky

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

It's fine for what I am trying to do (rip DVDs), and I think if the documentation were better, I'd like it more.

I like how easy it is to use, the interface is relatively simple, and you can go from downloading to basically using in a matter of minutes.

I don't love the customer support or documentation. I feel like it could be a lot more clear and helpful.

Matt
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Not the Cheapest, But Definitely the Best Quality

Bewertet am 14.1.2023

Not cheap, to be honest. But I'm very impressed with the quality of the product. The video compression is top-notch, allowing me to quickly convert videos to any format I need. The user interface is also intuitive, making it easy for me to quickly figure out how to use the different features. Overall, I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for a reliable video converter.

Video compression is the number one reason why I buy this software. I already have other video converters. But none of them do a better compression job as good as Wondershare Uniconverter.

The package comes with a player which is quite good. But the player is not as fast as Window's in-house Media Player / Movie & TV. Also, it changes my default player everytime I use Wondershare Uniconverter.

franco
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Un convertitore velocissimo con molte funzionalità di modifica

Bewertet am 4.12.2022

Una delle cose che ha aiutato maggiormente me e il resto del mio team è stata quella di poterci scambiare video di dimensioni più ridotte senza perdere la qualità del video. Non è più necessario caricare video su un sito di hosting di terze parti e fare in modo che ciascun membro del team li scarichi da un URL condiviso.

Trovo "Wondershare Uniconverter" una soluzione affidabile che ti consente non solo di convertire i formati video e audio, ma combina anche altre funzionalità essenziali come l'editing, il download, la compressione e la condivisione. Ha un'interfaccia utente ordinata che aiuta gli utenti a saltare direttamente all'attività che devono essere eseguite, semplicemente facendo clic sul pulsante specifico assegnato a ciascuna attività. È superveloce e può supportare fino a trenta volte le velocità disponibili sul Web convenzionale e sui convertitori basati su PC. Ho trovato questo software facile da scaricare, installare e utilizzare in quanto ciascuno dei passaggi è chiaro da capire; anche agli utenti alle prime armi. Mi piace questa gemma perché mi permette di molto più che cambiare il formato di un video. Fornisce funzionalità aggiuntive come ritagliare parti di un video che non vogliamo vedere in un determinato fotogramma o tagliare i video in lunghezze diverse. Parti del video che non hanno spiegazioni vocali possono anche essere risolte facilmente con i sottotitoli che spiegano di cosa tratta il segmento.

La versione di prova può offrirti la maggior parte delle funzionalità di base di un convertitore video, ma preferisco la versione registrata di "Wondershare UniConverter" in quanto consente agli utenti di sbloccare al massimo queste funzionalità. Ad esempio, la versione registrata consente di scaricare più video contemporaneamente mentre la versione di prova consente di scaricarli solo uno per uno.

Marcos
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A stunning and ideal Video Management Platform.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Wondershare Uniconverter let's me to convert video files into multiple formats at ultra-high speed.It is a reliable video editing tool that allows me to cut,trim,adjust and watermark video files effectively.It is simple to compress video files in real-time with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Wondershare Uniconverter simplify video management process leaving me with absolutely nothing to complain.

isaac
isaac
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A lightning-fast converter with plenty of editing features

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

One of the things that helped me and the rest of my team most was that we can send each other smaller-sized videos without experiencing any loss in video quality. We no longer have to upload videos to a third-party hosting site and have each team member download them from a shared URL.

I find ‘Wondershare Uniconverter’ a reliable solution that lets you not only convert video and audio formats but also combines other essential features such as editing, downloading, compression and sharing. It has a neat user interface that helps users to directly jump straight to the task they need to be done, by simply clicking the specific button assigned to each task. It is super-fast and can support up to thirty times the speeds available on the conventional web and PC-based converters. I found this software easy to download, install and operate as each of the steps is clear to understand; even to novice users.

I like this gem because it allows me to more than just change the format of a video. It provides added features like cropping out parts of a video that we do not want to be seen in a certain frame or trimming the videos into different lengths. Parts of the video that do not have voice explanations can also be fixed easily with subtitles that explain what the segment is all about.

The trial version can give you most of the basic features of a video converter but I prefer the registered version of ‘Wondershare UniConverter’ as it allows users to unlock the most out of these features. For example, the registered version makes it possible to download multiple videos simultaneously while the trial version only allows you to download them one by one.

Arin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Game-changing video Management Platform.

Bewertet am 10.4.2024

Wondershare Uniconverter allows me to convert video files into multiple formats without changing video quality.

I'm using Wondershare Uniconverter on a daily basis to convert video files at fast speed effectively.I can easily transfer video files with this tool.It let's me to compress video files in real-time.

I haven't anything awful while using this tool as it suits best my needs.

• Branche: Unterhaltung

Wonderful Experiance

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

As I was using different applications on my work to finish it off, one of my friends recommended me Uniconverter which gave me a great experience and I loved it. Since its release, my friend was using it and he was saying as it was good for multiple work at one platform, I was eager to know what he was saying so I gave it a try and now I'm a loyal customer to Uniconverter. As it made my life easier on editing as well as converting made easier that all the applications which I was using for the past days of my life.

I Started using Uniconverter last month and I had more than 30 videos edited and converted as my customers' request, Uniconverter brought the smile on my customers face when I delivered what they wanted perfectly, all these were just simple clicks, Thank you for the application and its worth the money which give you a lifetime license.

The easiest way to burn files was a lot easier than all the software which I had tried till now, and i really appreciate all converting and editing in one place is a great work with burning and compressing files, which make it a lot easier to finish out a work after its done edited and can be saved as a compressed file without losing any data, which is really great.

I maybe used only a month but I use Uniconverter daily in my daily work, since the first day it had been making me amaze. the more you learn in Uniconverter, the more your life gets easier. it's my experience

Billy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Elevating Video Management process with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

Streaming live videos with Wondershare Uniconverter in multiple platforms is just amazing.

It is simple and fast to use Wondershare Uniconverter.Again, Wondershare Uniconverter enables is a converting video files into multiple formats.It is simple is a reliable video recording tool that enables ease of screen-recording.It helps to edit video files quickly.

It's well-equipped with wide variety of features so as to make video management process successful and I don't have any flaws to pinpoint.

Shivakumar
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Professional and Mind-boggling Video Management Solution.

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

It enhance video conversion process at fast speed.

It enhance video conversion process at fast speed.

I can easily convert video files into multiple formats that is compatible with multiple devices that I use quickly.It is simple to burn DVDs with this tool.It also takes video editing process on another level with it's drag-and-drop interface.It is simple to record quality videos with Wondershare Uniconverter.

There is no aspect of Wondershare Uniconverter that fails to accomplish my video conversion needs.

Tahseen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant and Extremely Sensational Video Management Tool.

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Wondershare Uniconverter is a straightforward and powerful video management software that enables me to easily download, convert and compress video contents effectively.It's drag-and-drop interface allows me to trim,cut and even edit video contents more efficiently.It is fast to get started with Wondershare Uniconverter without any limitations.

Ooh my goodness, Wondershare is the best video management software and I lack any flaws to highlight.

Gokula
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Streamlining Video Management process with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

It is simple to compress video files with Wondershare Uniconverter.Again,it helps me to edit,trim and cut video files effectively.Recording videos with this tool is fast and easier.Customer support team is responsive and highly dedicated.Converting video files into multiple formats is fast with Wondershare Uniconverter.

My experience with Wondershare Uniconverter has been life-changing hence no drawback to highlight.

Shakshi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A prominent and ultimate Video Conversion Tool.

Bewertet am 11.4.2024

Video files are simple to convert into different formats with Wondershare Uniconverter at fast speed.It is simple to make, download and also edit files easily with the help of this tool.Likewise,it's very user-friendly thus allowing me to compress video files quickly.

It's an effortless video conversion tool that delivers excellent performance hence no negative remarks to make.

Molly
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Video Management getting better with Wondershare Uniconverter.

Bewertet am 16.4.2024

It is simple to record videos across multiple devices.It is simple to download videos with Wondershare Uniconverter.I like ease to convert videos into over 1,000 formats at high speed when using this tool.It is simple to configure and navigate Wondershare Uniconverter with ease.

I haven't found any single feature of Wondershare Uniconverter that I dislike.

Brendan
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A Must-Have Tool

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

As someone who works with video and audio files, the ease with which I can download and convert media is worth every dollar. The Toolbox feature is great as well. I actually used the software for several months before realizing all of the potential there. From making quick screen recordings to a quick and easy image converter, it's been super useful. Another positive is that the updates install very quickly. There are some programs where I put off doing updates when I'm hard at work. Wondershare gets it done fast enough that I can keep updated and not lose a bunch of time.

The interface, available options, and ease of use stand out. Previous versions of this product were definitely good, but this update took it to a new level. It's like a Swiss army knife... everything I need is there.

I've honestly never run into any issues where something didn't work as expected or an important feature/option wasn't available.