MAGIX Video Pro X

Video editing software with various built-in templates

4/5

Stephanie S.
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Full Featured Inutitive Video Editing

Bewertet am 30.9.2021

I was ready to leave my old Adobe software behind. Their going subscription only and getting slower and slower pushed me to look elsewhere. Magix has provided a solution I could step into as easily as changing my clothes. The performance is much better and that alone goes a long way toward making my video editing experience much more pleasant.

I felt very comfortable using Magix Video Pro after years using Adobe Premiere. The interface was very intuitive to me while providing very flexible control.

I am not a fan of subscriber pricing and went with the perpetual license.

Athinodoros P.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Magix Video pro x is very good for editing

Bewertet am 1.4.2021

its ok, but it makes me feel alone in the dark with no help. Adobe Premiere has a lot of tutorials.

It is very easy to start using it. Very good menu and has a lot of features.

There are a few tutorials to start, but not any tutorial to learn how to use more complex things such as "using masks" or even using "green screen".
All the features i discovered it was on my own search in the software.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Filmora

Warum MAGIX Video Pro X gewählt wurde

ease of use

Zuvor genutzte Software

PowerDirector

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MAGIX Video Pro X

Magix is fast and very easy for use.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Between simplicity and semi-professionalism

Bewertet am 3.7.2021

Magix is undoubtedly the most recommended option if you are looking for a job without huge demands.
The most interesting thing about this brand is that it mixes basic knowledge (which allows the average user to give a cinematographic finish to their productions) with semi-professional knowledge (which allows the user to "play" with color corrections and audio editions).

Something that used to be a benefit in Magix was its faster integration with social networks when the user exported files. In its latest software this was not improved, in fact it no longer offers these integrations. Also, the formats in which the videos are accepted for editing are still very poor in relation to other editing programs.

• Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

It's a great tool for video editing

Bewertet am 1.8.2021

I am a power user with Adobe Premiere and started my video journey on FinalCut, so am very familiar with the major video editing software available for professionals. Sometimes I get interface fatigue, and like to try different pieces of software to spice and refresh my workload. I have Video Pro X installed, and sometimes I use it, and have very good results, but I have to admit, it can be a little confusing so be prepared to think differently while editing, that I find it to be a good way to keep your brain and skills sharp.

Although I am not very experiences with this piece of software, makes me feel safe to know that I have another piece of professional video editing software that I can rely on in case Premiere acts up, and it happens once in a while. I am sure you can work solely with Video Pro X and be happy with it. I like what Magix develops, even tho you might see some "upgrade to new version" once in a while popping up when you fire the software. The best part is that you pay once, and you'll have this pice of software free of subscription fees, that can add up pretty quicly. Kudos to the development team.

Very versatile and capable video editor.
Handles 4K with no issues.
Good alternative to the main software available.

Has some different work and functionality that can confuse seasoned video editors, the timeline is stacked from bottom up, in contrast to other video editing software.

Bryant B.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great software

Bewertet am 13.5.2021

This program is the bees-knees man! I like how you don't need a subscription to use it. I just want to pay for it and it's mine. If I upgrade it then I'll pay the fee and keep it moving.

I tried Pinnacle Studio and didn't like it much for some reason. I bought Magix and fell in love with it. The exporting is a bit tough for me at times since I don't quite know the term meanings just yet, but the manual is easy to understand and is clear with the instructions. The extras it came with are incredible. I only use the program for drone footage now but I plan to use it for video promos.

There aren't any that I can think of to be honest.