Tungsten Power PDF Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Jörg
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nicht zu gebrauchen, habe professional Version

Bewertet am 15.4.2023

Zur Zeit nicht zu gebrauchen da es nach dem Stat hängt. Meine Aufgabe ist es nicht, ständig nach Lösungen zu suchen.

Am besten gefällt mir, das das Programm nicht mehr startet und ich Geld für eine Lizenz bezahlen durfte

Sorgt einfach dafür, das das Programm startet, damit ich damit arbeiten kann !!

Philipp
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Starke Alternative

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Einfach und intuitiv zu bedienen, sieht man sofort die Qualität der Software als definitive Alternative zum Quasi-Standard.

Das ist eine sehr subjektive Einschätzung, aber es ist am Anfang ungewohnt, eine neue Software in den Prozess einzubinden, wenn man bisher das gesamte Paket der Creative Cloud nutzt.

Lukas
Lukas
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Bewertet am 6.3.2023

Ich bin sehr zufrieden

Ich habe mich gut und relativ schnell zurecht gefunden

Suche nach detailfunktionen war für mich eher schwierig

Daniel
Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So many functions for so little money

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

As described already, this PDF program brings so much benefits for such a small amout of money. You can also buy a volume license instead, so you can roll it out on your terminal server, that all users can use the power of it.

First of all and that is a huge one on this >> the price!!! This costs nearly only 30% from an Acrobat Pro Version and has all almost all features you'll need for your business.
You got a piece of paper which looks like a fill out form and you like to have this one as a PDF formular >> you will have it by only clicking 1 button.
KOFAX Power PDF will analyse the document on it's own and creates a fill out form automatically.
You need to convert your PDF into Word, Excel or other formats >> you are ready to go.
You can also add "hotfolders" into Power PDF, to optimise your workflows. Power PDF will inform you, when a new document is available in the folders you've set up in Power PDF. This is a really cool feature!
Comes with a look-a-like from all "MS-Office" applications, with an intuitive UI.

For designers or user in the print industry, who need pre-flight functions and color management tools Power PDF is not the right tool. These functions are not included.

Craig
  • Branche: Versicherung

An Excellent and Affordable PDF Tool

Bewertet am 12.1.2022

I learned about Kofax while on a work project. A team member shared they were unable to easily manipulate PDFs, even though they need to so daily. We switched them over the Kofax and the rest is history: They now have access to an affordable PDF tool that performs the way it should with additional functions. Now I’m a believer and we as a company are looking to make the switch soon!

I like that Kofax retains the basic functionality you’d expect but at a much more affordable price point. It does what you need it to do, and well.

The interface took some getting used to, but that’s more the fault of the user and not the software.

Kali
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Lousy software that our company switched to for cost savings

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

See above. It crashes a lot which wastes my time.

See above. It crashes a lot which wastes my time.

I don't like Kofax. It's fine as a reader, but for anything else I definitely prefer other applications.

I don't like Kofax at all. It crashes all the time which wastes so much of my time. When we first got it in 2001 it crashed so much that it was totally unusable and really messed up our work flow. Our IT team spent a lot of time (like weeks) trying to get it to work. One of the people on our team spent her own money to just buy Adobe Acrobat so she wouldn't have the headache of dealing with Kofax. Kofax functions now, but it still crashes a lot during edits. The adding pages feature really sucks and I have to do the steps very specifically or else it crashes, and I save after each step when adding pages and redoing the page numbers to avoid loosing the work I've already done. Weird things also happen if you remove a page and try to renumber. The page numbering function needs a lot of improvement.

Melissa
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Kodfax Power PDF makes my job easier

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

I use this software to redact documents that are being filed with courts. It is super simple and quick to use

Noting.it is a great tool for the work I do.

Antwort von Tungsten Automation

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your review of Power PDF! Glad it's useful for you in Legal.
- Gordon

Carla

Really Like this PDF Editor

Bewertet am 17.2.2022

This program does what it promises and so far, the features are easy to find and use.

So far, I have found no cons with what I have used this software for.

Robert
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A Really Good Product

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Ease of use and feature rich. Price point is excellent when compared to Adobe Acrobat. We also tried Soda PDF Desktop 14 which was not as powerful.

Editing function difficult to use. There are instances where a fillable form needs editing and Koufax has trouble.

Adobe Acrobat Reader

Warum Tungsten Power PDF gewählt wurde

Price to function was better

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jeffery
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Why Kofax is a valuable PDF choice

Bewertet am 19.4.2023

It is a valuable software in my arsenal that is mostly easy to use and effective.

The conversion is very integrated and seemingly automatic

Text Editing can be somewhat difficult, identifying which menu that appears to be change at times

Warum Tungsten Power PDF gewählt wurde

Conversion of documents is importantto me

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tungsten Power PDF

Much less expensive
Phil
Phil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All the features of the other PDF editors at a much better price.

Bewertet am 20.4.2023

Great, it speeds up production and improves our productivity.

Great, it speeds up production and improves our productivity.

Overall a great product. Easy to use and great support.

The text editor. It needs to be more flexible and the text box needs to be smaller. Preferably expand as the user types instead of starting out across the whole page.

Using KOFAX

Bewertet am 17.4.2023

Converting docs to excel or word. Merging and Splitting PDF docs

Converting docs to excel or word. Merging and Splitting PDF docs

Ease of use, easy to install, once off payment no subscription

Converts excel to multiple sheets as opposed to whole doc on 1 page

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tungsten Power PDF

Once off payment
Stuart
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value for core PDF management functionality

Bewertet am 18.4.2023

Solid and dependanble

Solid and dependanble

Low cost, easy to use, particularly for merging documents and the critical tool, encryption...

The text editing feature seems limited and very occasionally the program crashes and fails to save scanned documents.

Will
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Kofax Power PDF Advanced

Bewertet am 6.6.2021

I bought a license for this program on Amazon so I would not have to continuously pay a subscription fee.

Kofax Power PDF Advanced is a very powerful PDF program, it has almost every feature I need for my small business. The Bates Stamp feature is essential to my business, as is the redaction feature. For a fraction of the price, this program works as well or better than Adobe Acrobat.

There are not really any cons. Once the program is installed and customized, it works very well. My only complaint is a minor one. I would like an option to add a shape such as a rectangle or circle, without having to include a comment with it.

• Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great PDF Software

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Sorting through old equipment files which can sometimes be 300+ files in one while using the document assembly and split features made that process much easier!

The document assembly feature and split features are very helpful if you are dealing with multiple documents often. The editing features are fairly simple to use and the secured signature features are wonderful.

I frequently use the "Text Box" option for editing or making notes on PDFs, I really wish there was the option of selecting "no color" for the comment box borders. Sometimes when trying to copy and paste a comment box onto another open PDF, the box randomly pastes vertically and I have not found a way to rotate the box itself which can be frustrating.

Patrick
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

PDF Reader/Editor alternative

Bewertet am 18.9.2022

I have used Power PDF since version 2 (maybe even version 1) and have seen many improvements from then until now (version 5). I really like its versatility, ease of use and user friendliness. I use Power PDF to create fillable forms for both my company and the service organisations I belong to, so it is quite a valuable tool in that respect. In my opinion Power PDF is price about right and has all of the features I need and more.

I really like the ability to add my information into forms as well as being able to create my own forms. I have used Power PDF since version 2 and have gotten to know many of the featured in the app. The ones I know and use the most are the Compile and Create and the commenting. Making one PDF out of many and being able to sort them is important to me.

The commenting tools can be a little cumbersome and I think it would be an improvement to have a floating toolbar to be able to click on textboxes etc. This is a small thing and easy to work around.

Lynne
Lynne

Purchased Nuance (Kofax Power PDF) after comparison to Acrobat Adobe

Bewertet am 30.9.2022

Very difficult to get customer support. Impossible to reach anyone by telephone - only e-mail, so you're at the mercy of the person on the other end. Others in my company who utilize more functions refused to switch from Acrobat Adobe; they were smart. I will be purchasing Acrobat Adobe Pro today and removing Kofax Power PDF from my computer. In the end, I spent more money by purchasing this product.

Has all the features I needed at a much lower cost (at the time.)

It seemed that every time I had a windows update I would get error messages when using Kofax. (Had other error messages over the past couple of years, too. ) Historically I was able to get support but apparently, since I purchased this through my IT guy, now they will not help me. Even after sending them the receipt and product key. (And I used to have a login for their website.)

Michael
  • Branche: Versicherung

Nuance is a GREAT Alternative to Adobe

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

Nuance Power PDF Advanced allows me to create, edit and manipulate PDFs, just like Adobe and other competitors, but for a lesser cost.

Nuance Power PDF Advanced as ALL of the features I need to efficiently and effectively create, manipulate, sign and distribute PDFs

Sometimes the features I need are buried in the menu -- the "titles" of the features do not always adequately describe its functionality

• Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Kofax Power PDF review

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

I like how easy it is to combine multiple files across different file types, as well as easily reduce the file size for ease of sharing

I feel like the text editing functions could be improved, especially the ability to highlight text continuously

John
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Killer PDF Tool

Bewertet am 5.4.2023

Kofax Power PDF is simple and easy to use

Probably the cost is the thing I like least.

Kathryn
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Adobe Acrobat Replacement

Bewertet am 17.8.2019

The switch from Adobe Acrobat to Nuance took some getting used to, but ultimately I'm able to use all the same functionality for a lower price. I use Nuance daily for splitting, combining, editing, creating editable forms, and more. You're able to highlight, add text, and use stamps or signatures. As far as I can tell it's completely comparable to Acrobat.

The initial set up and learning where certain functions or buttons were located.

Evan
Evan

Kofax PDF is an excellent PDF reader/writer

Bewertet am 11.11.2021

Very well made and stable PDF application that connected with a multitude of DMS systems

Accurately creates pdf's with proper security level for courts and other attorneys to accept production

Links with DMS applications require uninstalling and reinstalling inorder to repair

Nagaraj
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Good value for money

Bewertet am 7.4.2023

Digital signature, adding text, flattening.

Not possible to extract pages. Saving files sometimes takes too many clicks.

Wes
  • Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better that the original

Bewertet am 10.4.2023

Its an easier product to use that Adobe and they aren't trying to Nickle and dime me to use the most popular features

Product is very easy to use and much better price compared to the Adobe

There are no problems I have encountered

Jaime
  • Branche: Eisenbahnbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential Document Control tool

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Great all around except for the error messages which are in themselves an error....

I use this every day because I process documents that are sometimes sensitive and it enables me to insert Headers/Footers along with watermarks with ease. I am sent many files for editing which are in pdf format this tool allows me to quickly and easily convert them to word, excel or powerpoint before saving them back as a pdf

A lot of the time I get an error message stating the document was unable to be converted and it had failed but in fact it had succeeded which can be an irritation but it's not the end of the world