DejaOffice PC CRM Erfahrungen

David
  • Branche: Textilien

Great Contact Managment System

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

Simplicity. Have used the mobile app for a long time but switched over from Act on my computer. This gives me all I need.

Have a little trouble get used to the process of putting the history in completed meetings, tasks, etc

Warum DejaOffice PC CRM gewählt wurde

Had to upgrade software to work with new operating system and would not pay the price for Act especially since I could not transfer data without paying a lot more to have that done

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DejaOffice PC CRM

Had used DejaOffice on my phone for a few years syncing with Act. Liked it do it was an easy decision
Gary
  • Branche: Textilien

Deja Office vs ACT

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

i definitely like it very much. I can not say anything bad about the program. The management was very
kind to start me out with a reasonable price unlike ACT.
I might want to move up a notch to gain some of the features i had at ACT.

Price and similar to ACT that I have been using for 12 years.

The search is not always accurate. I lose information. I can not Email direct (I do not know how) I can not follow easy steps. I have to add i am 84 and still running my business in Textiles. I would pay to have someone come on my computer set up Document that will auto fill in the customer information.
I would like to group my customers Products. I would like to pull up list by Town, State and have it ready to
make calls while in that area. I am pretty sure I can but I can not seem to follow instructions well as they are written. I get discouraged and quit trying.

Robert
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A necessary evil.

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I think I've said enough.

I think I've said enough.

User-unfriendly as it is, it's what I committed to as a replacement for my old Palm PDA. It retains most of the data...so that's good. But I wish I had time to shop for and switch to something more efficient and easy to learn.

Oh, where do I start? I guess if I could pick one thing, it would be how cumbersome the desktop is to use. It is SO SLOW!!! On my Palm desktop, I could modify tasks, memos, etc. and the changes would take place instantly. With Deja, it's like having a bad internet connection even when it's only talking to my hard drive! "Dum-de-dum-de-dum..." And then when it's done thinking, if I've changed a category, for instance, it's jumped to the new category - which then necessitates my navigating back to where I was, and again, LLLLAAAAGGGGG. AAARRRGH!~ Cumbersome. Consistently frustrating.

LET ME ADD - that one big reason I haven't sought help from customer service is how unpleasant my first experiences were trying to go that route. The agent I dealt with (or who dealt with me) was terribly condescending. Wouldn't let me finish describing my issue(s) before jumping in and unloading a bunch of mumbo-jumbo at me that usually ended with "must be a problem on your end."

Michael
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

It gives me what I want

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

The system is far simpler than the one I'd used for the previous twenty years, and took a little getting used to. However, now that I am used to it I find it very simple and straightforward to use.

Inputting data is very simple, and the category filters are very useful. The installation and integration with my previous CRM system was simple and straightforward.

I'm unable to create email and document templates in the way that I should. Got the impression that technical support didn't how how to fix it so gave up on it. I have worked out a way of achieving the odd letter, but don't know at this stage how to create an address list template for use with labels.

Warum DejaOffice PC CRM gewählt wurde

Act! had gone from being a one-off purchase that did everything I wanted to becoming a far more comprehensive and sophisticated package, with lots of features that I would never have a need to use, on a high annual subscription.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DejaOffice PC CRM

I did consider staying with Act! but decided against because of the increasing cost. I could have stayed with a very basic package that would have no technical support. However, my experience with Act! over the last few years told me that I would need their technical support. I was surprised by the number of times I had to use it over the last couple of years
Dan
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Only thing that would do everything I needed without using Outlook

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

It works fairly well, although I needed to use tech support a few times: when I first got it and had to buy Companion Link to make it work, and a couple of times after that when there were Windows and / or DejaOffice upgrades.

The Contacts portion constantly creates new Labels with the same name as existing labels. Sometimes these Labels (groups) are empty and sometimes they have some of that category's contacts. It's annoying and time consuming. I use Google contacts on the phone, and there seems to be some problem keeping everything straight between Google contacts and DejaOffice contacts. Perhaps I am just expecting too much from this software.

Isaac
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Best PC to phone CRM

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Superseded the ACT database we were using. Has GTD implementation built in along with Project management.

I really don't have any negative issues

Chris

No more ACT.

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Easy to learn and it gets the job done.

Easy to learn and it gets the job done.

After probably 20 years as a user of ACT, I made the switch to DejaOffice PC CRM. It does everything that I need at a fraction of the cost. Enough said.

With ACT I could sort my clients based on that day their data with input.

Teresa
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Replacement for Palm Software

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

As I mentioned above, I wanted to back up my data locally, not to the cloud. Using my Palm handheld had become a bit cumbersome in the sync process (too long a story to recount), so being able to sync the data locally over my Wi-Fi to my desktop computer is exactly what I wanted.

The ability to import my Palm applications so I could transition to a smartphone. I was trying different mainstream ways (Outlook, Google Calendar, etc) to migrate my Palm apps to my phone and was coming up with a mish-mash of solutions. DejaOffice PC CRM was able to handle all my native Palm apps with only a couple glitches (solved). Also, the ability to quickly sync (WiFi) to my local computer instead of the cloud.

The fact that I had to specify a number of days of data to import. Instead of offering a choice for "all", the default value was something like 30 days or 3 months (I can't remember now). The value of having so much calendar data on hand is to look back for long-ago events. So I had to re-import with a value of 3650 days (10 years): I still didn't get ALL the calendar entries I had on my Palm, but I have the most important stuff and can still use the Palm and Palm Desktop to find anything older than 10 years.

David
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

What to use to replace ACT

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

I used ACT for more than ten years but has grown too big and too expensive. My experience with ACT is my benchmark. DejaOffice manual lacks details or I could not find it. It is hard for me to find info I about want. For example, learning how to find an account or a word in an account via a series of menus is not efficient. A manual I could query would be much easier.

A contact manager for a single user using a PC and an iPhone at a reasonable price.

Too many features are not as efficient as they could be. E.g., the search function works much better on the PC than on the iPhone. The iPhone shows way too many irrelevant answers.

Judith
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DejaOffice is my best friend!!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Meeting times pop up as reminders and messages so I don't miss anything important. Personal appointments don't get missed either.

If I need to look up information about a contact/person, I get all the information. Names, contacts, notes, etc.. Everything I may need can be saved.

I find that keeping my contacts and calendar available thru DejaOffice on both my laptop and my cellphone keeps me on task, and I have all the information I need at a glance. I get notifications for meetings and important dates without worrying that I need to be in front of my laptop. It is like taking a day-planner wherever you go.

I use my DejaOffice for personal use, however, if my business would let me, I would use it with my work email as well.

Bobbi
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

If you were a Palm Desktop User - THIS is for you!

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I was able to transfer SEAMLESSLY for the most part - ALL of my Palm Desktop Contacts, Memos, Calendar etc. to my Deja Office Stand Alone - AND it holds EVEN more information and notes than I could do w/Palm Desktop AND CompanionLink - which is what I had in between the Palm and Deja. And it syncs really well with my Android and switching between what I want synced works VERY VERY well!

It is hard to set up on TWO computers - I still don't have it working properly on my New Windows 10 Laptop - even after calling support. And Syncing is sometimes hard between Android and Deja - I have to "re-pair" the two all the time it seems.

Joe
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Why we use DeJaOffice PC CRM

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

It's a great tool for keeping my calendar between all of my Computers. Other folks in the office can enter something on the desktop and I get the update on my phone and pad.

In the past i used other offerings from Companionlink to keep my phone, desktop and laptop in sync. The product worked great and whenever I did have a problem the folks at Companionlink were there to help.

Their products installed easily and I don't think I ever needed to contact support for installation. I used Companionlink and their desktop calendar for tracking appointments. when my needs expanded the folks at Companionlink recommeded DeJaOffice and I have been using it daily for about a year now.

There are some nuances with Microsoft that can cause Outlook 365 to crash. It can be painful at times. We have some work arounds but I am waiting for a final resolution.

Chris
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Deja Office

Bewertet am 17.6.2020

Very Good, The Team is always there to help in setup questions or troubleshooting.

What I like about the Product is how simple it is to use and set up. It is exactly what we need at a great price.

At this time, I Can't think of any.

Maximizer CRM

Warum DejaOffice PC CRM gewählt wurde

Act was way to expensive for what we needed.

Easy of use and Price.
Paul
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Reliable for decades

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

I have used a version of this software since I moved data over to DejaOffice when Palm became obsolete. I have data in this software that is over 20 years old. I love the contact management systems that allows the breakdown by categories. The ability to automatically sink across multiple devices makes the concern about having the most current information at my fingertips go away. The versions of this software has always been able to work with different PC operating systems and different mobile devices I have had over the years.

The short comings in the software, like limited number of categories I had earlier have been eliminated

Gary

Tech support great.

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

I have used the Palm Desktop for 15 years. Without it, I could not conduct business. I have used the various versions of DejaOffice since its inception. I recently changed cell phones. There were some issues with the migration. My first email to tech support was with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was prompt and persistent in resolving all the issues over several emails and a direct phone call. I highly recommend this fully integrated suite of applications. There is nothing even close to it in terms of simplicity, thoroughness, and reliability.

Earlier versions of DejaOffice had some issues with syncing with desktop. All resolved with updates, but frustrating at the time.

Bruce
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great value for a reasonably well-featured Contact Management and Scheduling app

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Overall, the tech support has been great. With a few more fixes or added features, it would be excellent.

I was able to export my Act! for Windows database and go to this more basic Contact Management App - which links contacts to the calendar and syncs with my smartphone.

It is difficult to find scheduled events by looking up the contact the event is scheduled with and it doesn't allow you to schedule recurring events for the last business day of each month.

Kate
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

I'm a big fan

Bewertet am 15.3.2021

I really like the program. I love the interface between the contact and calendar. Their tech support is wonderful they answer my questions.

I really like DejaOffice, I have used it since having a Palm Pilot. Originally I used companion link to interface with ACT. I'm so happy DejaOffice created a stand alone program. I can't justify paying for ACT anymore as I am only one person, not an entire sales staff.

Occasional problems with syncing where I get duplicates. Frequently happened because I didn't have the settings on my phone correctly set.

John
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

DejaOffice PC CRM - Economical substitute for Outlook etc.

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

There is value here if you are looking for an inexpensive, basic scheduling and customer contact management program. The PC version of the fairly successful app is relatively new and as such is still working out some kinks. However, customer service has been effective and quite prompt.

It is great for those looking for basic, scheduling and contact management program. Numerous synchronization options and flexible compatibility with other CRMs .

It is a new system and, as one would expect, has presented glitches. Specifically, synchronizing with it's partner DejaOffice App has been finicky. Up to now, each of the problems has been resolved but monitoring for updates is a MUST and resolution of problems has taken a bit of back and forth with customer service.

Robert
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft

Good. Some frustration in getting the sync to work properly

Good. Some frustration in getting the sync to work properly

Easy of installation and price. By far the best in these categories

Learning how to uses the features and online tutorials are both challenges

Gründe für den Wechsel zu DejaOffice PC CRM

Deja was not subscription.
Doug
  • Branche: Computer-Software

My Favorable Experiences

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Still the best option for my needs and legacy data.

Still the best option for my needs and legacy data.

I needed a CRM to migrate my Palm database to. DejaOffice provided a seamless transition, particularly contacts, calendar and memos.

Difficulty syncing data between android phones, tablets, and windows PC. Always a risk of data loss.

Mike
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Almost as good as my old palm pilot

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Moved from unsupported Palm Pilot sys to PC CRM. Took some retraining but serves my proposes.

Global Search. Preset data fields available. Fairly quick load and data save times

Lack of adjustable interface, data display. Tricking sync protocols

Michael
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DejaOffice CRM is a great product and service

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

The support team was easily contacted and knew the product well. I am pleased with this product and service.

The permanent purchase option for the license and the annual sync to cloud agreements are a refreshing choice from other CRM software vendors. The features including link of desktop to cell phone dialing are unique.

I have no complaints. The recently added feature allowing a dial request from the desktop app to the cell phone app is great.

Christian
  • Branche: Sport

AN EXCELLENT ASSITANT!

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

I've registered all of my contacts since 10 years ago.
And synchronyze it with my outlook database

I've registered all of my contacts since 10 years ago.
And synchronyze it with my outlook database

Is the most complete contacts app that I've ever used.
The two versions, especially the one that is in my smartphone

More graphical themes for the app.
Sync more quickly

Jerry
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Rude sarcastic in a hurry support

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

I have used it several years

I have used it several years

it works fairly well to sync android to outlook

support rude, sarcastic tone of voice and in a great hurry to get off phone

Antwort von CompanionLink Software

Thank you for your feedback. We value your business and will be working with our technician to improve our level of service.

Kris
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

OUtlook to Android link

Bewertet am 8.3.2021

It has been good. I do not use all its capabilities and probably should .

It has been good. I do not use all its capabilities and probably should .

It syncs my calendar and contacts between my Surface Pro and Samsung phone.

Calendar reminders are not consistently shown both on my SP and Samsung