Easelly

Software for designing and sharing custom infographics

David J.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Big fan

Bewertet am 15.11.2019

I am a big fan and am sure to stick with Easelly for many infographics to come!

It's very easy to use and if you're still not creative enough to build something yourself then the Easelly Team will make something brilliant for you at little costs. It's easy to re-use & adapt designs over and over again, for example changing the texts in an existing design into another language.

Sometimes not all elements in an infograph can be changed, but hey, I can live with that.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank for the great review, David! Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any concerns with the template.

• Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great for Infographics, but not enough customization options

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Easily made creating infographics less intimidating which allowed me to start creating them.

Easy and often free way to create infographics. Pre-existing templates are especially helpful to create an infographic quickly.

Not enough customization options or pre-existing templates to work off of. Many people use this product, which means there are now a lot of infographics out there that look very similar.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easelly

I use Canva and Easelly, but often still use Easelly for infographics because they are more setup for creating that style graphic.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Please feel free to let us know what templates were you looking for so we can further assist you.

Kathy M.
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Allowed me to create more interesting resources for my students

I struggled getting started so it was time-consuming.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kathy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. This feedback is important to us because it tells us what needs to improve in the website. I am sorry if you had difficulties, we actually have tutorial videos to help you get started. Please feel free to reach out to us through email or chat if you would like to have access to these videos.

David M.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A Great Product, Great Support Graphics Made Easy

Bewertet am 2.9.2019

I feel very supported, that allows me to be creative adventurous knowing the continuous support , rich library and email support is there to get me back up and running. So I think the most important experience point is " Supported Creative Learning". Its not just me I have the Easel.ly team.

As a new Non Profit Organisation we need all the help we can get. The Team Easel.ly were responsive on the first day we needed help. We made our first slides with the free trial on the first day. Since we have found applications in banner production, communication & PR. We now hope to upgrade to the Pro version. I highly recommend.

Very few cons and not just being nice. I would like to have more pro tools in the free version but I respect that this is part of the business model.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Easelly

The support 100% and email relationship

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi David! Thank you for the awesome review! You got that right, the Easelly team is here to support you always. Thank you for the recommendation!

Louann R.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great bang for your buck!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

Working at a not-for-profit organization, we need to maintain a very tight budget. With Easel.ly, the cost is very reasonable. I really enjoy everyone I've worked with at Easel.ly so far and have been very pleased with the results. Great communication, easy way to provide feedback, and very quick turnaround. We really enjoy the quality of the infographics and the new innovative product features they are rolling out such as the animated graphics.

What I enjoy best about working with Easel.ly is how quick and easy it is to get a quality infographic completed in a short amount of time. You get the quality you would get from a larger agency without the price tag. The cost is very affordable for our tight budget. The set up is very easy and the communication is great. The designers really listen to the needs of our organization and really do a great job conveying our message. I'm very excited about the new animated infographics. This will be a great way to really emphasize our message on our website and grab the readers attention without being too distracting.

There is nothing I don't like about Easel.ly. I've already used their service several times and have recommended them several times to my peers. Our team now turns to Easel.ly for help with our infographics.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for recommending us, Louann! I am glad that you like the designs we make. Looking forward to work with you again soon!

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tons of templates but difficult to change

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

Overall I have been able to make much better infographics for presentations. I love the visual impact that easel ly has allowed me to achieve.

Tons of templates and ideas. Not a lot of icons but enough to get what you need most of the time, these infographics are good for presentations and also larger printed pieces.

It can be very difficult to get your graphics customized for what you need. And sometimes the icons get a little buggy.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am sorry if you felt that the templates were difficult to change, I will inform the team about this and we will see what we can do to improve this. If you have other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us directly.

Alper A.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy Design

Bewertet am 30.9.2019

A pleasant design even for basic users. Easy to use.

different file formats should have download options

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review, Alper! Different file formats are available in the Pro account, you can download your design in PNG and PDF. If you are using a free account, you can download it in JPG. Please feel free to each out to us through email or chat if you have other concerns.

Ed M.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simply the best

Bewertet am 23.9.2019

Infographics are a must for websites. We often don't have the time to create, and we have used their infographic creation service several times. I have recommended them dozens of times since we started working together.

This online tool is very easy to use, and to customize for your own brand identity. The support staff are great, and if you don't have time to create an infographic yourself, they will create one for you at a really great price! And their work is just great--I can't believe they can get the results they do so quickly and with only briefing note. But they do -- every time!

Nothing. There isn't anything that bothers me about the product.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the awesome review, Ed! We also appreciate the recommendation, this would really help our business. I hope to work with you again soon!

Heather T.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Awesome Templates and Design Service!

Bewertet am 9.1.2020

Over the past few years, I have used Easel.ly to design infographics on my own. They have a wide range of templates to choose from, which simplifies the design process. I recently purchased 2 infographics from the Easel.ly designers, and their work was amazing. Their infographic designs are clean, visually attractive, and informative. They completed the work and implemented my requested edits in a very timely manner. Easel.ly is my go-to for designing infographic content!

Wide variety of templates, competitive pricing, fast turnaround for design services.

Some of the visual elements in the templates are not customizable in terms of changing colors.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Heather! We look forward to working with you again soon!

Teodora L.
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Great for content marketing

Bewertet am 22.11.2019

-The infographics help bring more attention to my content, which leads to more traffic.
- It offers an edge to our marketing efforts.
- Quality and appealing results

- Stunning visuals
- Easy to use
- Lots of template options
- Helps your articles stand out

Can't think of any. My experience with it was great.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Teodora! Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the awesome review! Have a great day!

Lindsay E.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Helpful for Certain Tasks

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Although I am not a designer, I often create designs for my job. Easelly has helped me create professional-looking info-graphics, design objects, and graphs and tables to help present information.

Easelly is an inexpensive option that helps you craft creative, beautiful infographics. It has a wide variety of templates, objects, and media to assist you in creating the designs you want. In addition to pre-made elements, the website allows for nearly all of the adjustments you could want.

Some of Easelly's search options could be improved. With its vast amount of objects and templates, it can often be difficult to find exactly what I'm looking for. I also wish the site allowed you to create designs with transparent backgrounds, so that you incorporate what you create more easily into other designs.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Lindsay, thank you for sharing your experience with us! I have noted all of your comments and I will forward this to the team, we always do our best to improve Easelly. Please feel free to reach out directly if you have other concerns.

Claire P.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great time saver

Bewertet am 19.11.2019

Customer service is great, and the ability to comment within the working design helps refine the work you do alongside the pros.

The software is easy to use, but I particularly like the feature where you can hire a designer to create an infographic for you.

It can be time consuming to search through what you need in the software itself, but that's why hiring a pro is even better.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Claire! If you have any concerns regarding the search, please feel free to reach out to us directly!

Valery N.
  • Branche: Investmentbanking

Very Satisfied

Bewertet am 6.1.2020

Easelly has been great so far for my company. We used them for many of our commercial materials (one-pagers etc.). We have had so many outreach successes because of the Easelly products.

Quick response to request, great customer service. Number of revisions allowed.

Getting responses over the weekend was slow.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the 5-star review, Valery! I am happy to know that you are satisfied with the program. I am sorry if we are not 100% available on weekends but we do our best to assist you in every way we can :)

Steve R.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easelly with Ease

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Very engaging and proactive team - pleasure to do business with.

Lots of resources - makes content come alive and engaging.

It's not a quick and intuitive to just copy, paste and shift things about to start with - however like anything new - the more you use it the easier it becomes.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It's also a pleasure doing business with you, Steve! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Valamere M.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easelly use to create informative images

Bewertet am 31.8.2019

Overall, Easelly is simple to use if you want to share your information in a colorful way.

I like the many options of pre-designed templates to choose from! Having the ability to select a graphic and insert your content is quick and simple. Also, I love the ability to change the colors of the template to fit my brand colors.

The free trial version is very limited in capabilities. For example, there is no customer support, if needed. Also, you can only create up to 4 pictograms, charts or graphs. Finally, anyone who is an Easelly user can view your work - there's no privacy!

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Valamere! Thank you for the review! I am sorry if we were not available to assist you when you needed us but rest assured, we give assistance to all accounts whether it be free or Pro :)

Michael Q.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Worth the Price. Great Value.

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

I paid for Easelly to design my infographic for me. It was completed quickly and was an extremely high-quality design. It was totally worth the price. And I will totally use it again and recommend it to others. Such as great product for the value.

Ordering a custom design was a little clunky and more of a manual process (communication done via email), but I got to deal directly with a real person, so that was nice. I think there could be some improvements to the process and system to ordering a custom design from one of their designers, BUT I'll still order again because the design was such a great value.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the recommendation, Michael! Looking forward to working with you again!

Zachary R.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Animated Infographic Success

Bewertet am 16.9.2019

My overall experience was great. I am not a designer and struggle to make my vision clear. The designers and animators got into my head and realized what I needed better than I did. I highly recommend Easelly and will be using them again for my infographic needs.

I really enjoyed how the designers and animators took my vision and made it a reality. The customer service was timely and always fulfilled exactly what I needed. The animation was just what I was looking for.

There are literally no cons to using Easelly. The name really describes the product experience. They took my needs, met them, and exceeded them - easelly.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the recommendation, Zachary! I am happy we have exceeded your expectations. Have a great day!

Melissa S.
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

A+ Animated Infographics

Bewertet am 17.9.2019

Easelly created a targeted infographic then enhanced key points by developing an animated infographic to highlight a prime topic for my small business.

The Animated Infographic created by Easelly was amazing. Highlighting key points to draw the attention of potential customers. The special effects of the animated infographic are amazing!

No negative comments to share about this software.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I am happy to know that you are satisfied with the design we made for you. Thank you for the awesome review, Melissa!

Anna P.
  • Branche: internationale Angelegenheiten
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easily Easelly.....

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

Outstanding

They made a considerable effort to get my graphic exactly how I wanted it - the professionals were also able to advice on the best visual affect for the customer. More than happy with the product. And wouldn't hesitate to recommend.

Maybe more choice of backgrounds visible to the customer.....there was a selection, and I believe on higher tiers of payment, there is more choice which is completely understandable.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi, Anna! I am glad you like the design we made for you, it is our pleasure in helping you every way we can.

Barrie O.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Easelly makes infographics easy

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

Whether making infographics ourselves, or having the designers at Easelly make them for us, this product could not be easier to use. We get so many compliments on our infographics and people can never believe how quickly Easelly made them or how affordable they are.

I wish, when making graphics yourself using a template, that more of the template could be changed (color scheme, certain shapes, etc.) but this is a minor complaint.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Barrie! I am glad you found Easelly easy to use. Regarding the template, if you have a Pro account with us, just let us know the elements you want to change and we'll do our best to make it happen for you :)

Nicole F.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Convenient and Easy

Bewertet am 22.9.2019

It was great being able to just send my information and colour preferences and just sit back while they made it look great. Editing was easy and the changes were made quickly.

It was unfortunate that I kept having to shorten it to make it fit on 2 pages, but I understood once I saw it.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Nicole! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you like the design we made for you. I hope to work with you again soon!

Tara D.
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Animated infographics

Bewertet am 18.11.2019

We liked that Easelly had the option to animate the infographic. Customer service was great, too

Not really the software, there was just a misunderstanding when I first purchased the animated infographic.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Tara! I am glad you are satisfied with the animated infographic. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any concerns.

Trey H.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Prices and Great Costumer Services!

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

I highly recommend easelly whether you are working on a project yourself or have them do it!

I was super happy with my regular infographic. The costumer service and price point were excellent for our small organization. Even more impressed with the animated infographic. The subtle animation give the infographic just enough flair to stand out and communicate some big points of impact.

I could always use more edits! I know this is to keep the cost and time down, but there are always a few tweaks I would make.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the recommendation, Trey!

Rana A.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great experience:

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

Great

It is very easy to use weather in Arabic or English. So many useful templates. I am grateful for the company since they freely designed my info-graphic for my PhD dissertation when I upgrade my account.

I wish it support the Arabic language for pdf download.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Rana! We are currently working on the Arabic font and we will give an announcement once we are ready to release this update. Please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have other concerns.

David M.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easelly has been great to work with

Bewertet am 3.2.2020

Fantastic. Great customer support. Great software. Everything is wonderful.

Easel.ly has been an absolute pleasure to work with. Their software is easy to use, simple, and intuitive. Their infographic service is without a doubt the best I have ever tested.

My only complaint would be not being able to set custom pixel sizes of shapes/images/etc I add to the easel.ly software.

Antwort von Easelly Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, David! Regarding your concern, please feel free to reach out to us so we can discuss further.