Goalton

Task management tool for creating mind maps & project plans

Jack D.
  • Industry: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for visual task management

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

If you have ever done any freelance work, I'm sure you've come across Goalton. Out of all the task management apps I have tried out, this one worked best for me in terms of individual work. For those of us who are visual learners, I got an almost instant liking to it. the colors and design of this program helps me in staying organized and see everything from a more hollistic, bird's eye-view.

It is great solution for those who is trying to increase their productivity! I used it for almost a month and I cannot be more happy about the impact of this app on my productivity! Great job.

It is very cool idea to transform mindmaps into todo list. Really it works great!

Daria B.
  • Industry: Essen & Trinken
  • Company size: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Goalton.com - the best productivity tool for task management

Bewertet am 30.6.2016

I like Goalton.com because it combines the best project management tools like kanban boards, timeline, mindmap and todo-lists. All my favorite tools in one place!

Goalton unique feature is the ability switch between mindmap and outline view. It allows to use Goalton during the brainstorm and then decompose your thoughts into tasks or todo-list. Depending on your needs you can work with the project in several ways - Agile, tree list, boards with cards.

Hanah S.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy Way To Set Goals and Edit Them

Bewertet am 24.4.2019

Overall, I needed a site to brainstorm my ideas. I like to be able to see my ideas as well. It needs to be in front of me, so I can visualize. This site helped do that and I am able to look over my ideas. Also this site helps me work on ideas in different ways. I like to do unique brainstorming and note taking. I don't like looking at the same type of sites or programs. This helps me think and be creative constantly.

You can set up goals with the team you are working on a project with. Each goal can be broken down within each project. I love how there are highlight options with different colors. I had to take note of this. I haven't seen other brainstorm goal organized websites like this. I like how in the tab area there is a note section. I love to write separate notes with my assistant. I can add contacts to keep track of the people I am working on projects with. Another thing I love is how there is a percentage option that can tell me how much I have left on each project. I love how I can send my project goals to my email. I am always on the go, so this is really neat. I like the mind map area which is the best part of it all. This helps me see what I am doing clearly and I can brainstorm.

I dislike the way this site looks. I know the colors may try to bring people in, but the colors aren't really inviting. It would be nice to have themes and some other colors to choose from. Even if it was only a few colors it would nice to have basic colors as a theme at least. Another thing I don't like is how this site looks on my phone. I wish it didn't look like how it looks on the phone. It looks cramped and not together. It needs to look spaced out.

Beverly A.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Task Manager

Bewertet am 27.4.2019

Overall I have enjoyed this task management software. It is easy to use.

Goalton is a great task managment software for establishing travel plans as well as office projects. Its great for all todo tasks that you need to keep in order. It helps you to organize what you plan to do each day. It is a great notetaker. You can set due dates so you can know when your task are due or need to be done. This software is very understandable. You can share your information with others. There is a mindmap where you can brainstorm ideas. Its a fun tool for establishing great and new ideas. Great for presentations at the office or at school.

Needs an upgrade on its interface. Maybe there can be more themes and additional color schemes.

Maria H.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Keeps your goals front and center

Bewertet am 12.12.2019

I am so new to using Goalton, but I really like it so afar and would recommend it to others.

I really like Goalton because not only do you have your goals written down, but you are actively working towards making them a reality. All of the tools and motivation that you need are right there in one place.

So far I can say that there is nothing that I do not like about Goalton. It keeps me focused on what is important.