FotoJet

Graphic design software with collage layouts and templates

4/5

Karen A.
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Small Business that uses FotoJet for Social Media Content

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

I like FotoJet and will be renewing for 2021. We use the premium version and it is a great value for the money.

As a small business, FotoJet is our go to for creating pictures for social media content. Easy to use and includes some great starter projects.

Saving work is complicated. I haven't find a way to save multiple files with only minor changes. This would be a big help.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Fotor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FotoJet

We have FotoJet and Fotor. We will be cancelling Fotor this year as FotoJet does all we need.
Manase M.
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you are newbie in graphics designs then you better start with FOTOJET.

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

It's a great software that got most of my job done for clients who need YouTube banners and flyers.

This is the most to use digital graphics designing software. The templates even in the free trial are lovely. Gets the job done with pro results.

I honestly did not like the limitations to how much you can manipulate texts designs.

Ali K.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Online Photo App for Collage!

Bewertet am 24.2.2021

Most of my use of FotoJet is photo collage facilities via my iPad, which can also be used online with any modern browser. There are other sections for editing images and changes in the photo that are a little difficult to work with through the browser, which might have been better if they had added a mobile application and iPad.

I like the FotoJet Collage section too much. It has a lot of creative prebuilt collage templates, It is very easy to replace the desired photos. It has Classic Collage, Creative Collage, and Misc College, and all are so pretty good, and the most lovely option is you can keep photos when changing the template!

Unfortunately, no application has been designed for mobile or tablet and users must use it online through a browser, and a mobile version must be added to the application.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Adobe Creative Cloud

Warum FotoJet gewählt wurde

To collage photos online you need an intelligent system that this online plat has a great artificial intelligence

Zuvor genutzte Software

Prezi, Adobe Spark, Fotor, Canva und BeFunky

Gründe für den Wechsel zu FotoJet

Lower prices and lack of inclination to use more facilities in the current situation
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A very solid photo editing suite

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I have used FotoJet mostly for simpler editing needs, like images for social media and email.

FotoJet has a good collection of tools, filters, overlays and illustrations you can readily use without having to search elsewhere. Editing images is smooth and intuitive, with no slowdowns or freezes.

I've always had trouble with the "Auto Enhance" tool, which only seems to increase the contrast, regardless of the photo being used.

Allison A.

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 29.7.2018

This basic and simple to utilize app enables me to develop spectacular individual and expert images to utilize in socials media, it is a quick and easy picture editor that uses me all the standard tools to modify such as get rid of haze, selective filter, resize, turn, enhance color, include bullet, make radial focus, modification disposition, splash of color, to name a few. With this application I can likewise make logo designs, posters, invite cards.

The complimentary variation is terrific however you have a limitation of usage of days, it would be perfect for this variation to have a longer usage time.

Arlette E.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

It's very easy to use

Bewertet am 20.5.2019

I create content for social networks and this is one of the tools I use to create eye-catching visual elements that attract users. It's very easy to use, so it doesn't take me long to create the designs so it optimizes and streamlines my work. I'm very satisfied with this software that I've been using for a year and that always has all the tools I need.

I really like being able to use it online without having to download any heavy software or anything like that. It's very easy to use since the user interface is intuitive. It has many templates ready to use and of different sizes for any purpose and even for social networks, so I don't worry about the sizes, but choose in the gallery according to the categories it offers. Fotojet is available in several languages, including Spanish. It has a wide gallery of images and clip art with which I can create what I want. In summary, this software has many advantages and is ideal for people who don't have design knowledge or who can't devote time to learn to use the most complex design softwares.

I like everything about this software, it's one of the most used when I have to create content for social networks.

Natalie W.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great alternative to canva

Bewertet am 16.4.2019

Allows us to produce free resources for our young people

We were recommended Fotojet by another company, we primarily used Canva and was given this as an alternative. We can honestly say that the design features, templates and options are just as great as Canva (didnt think I would ever say that), we use the free features but our resources dont show it, they look very professional and as we are able to customise them a little they look how we want them to and fit well with the rest of our worksheets, forms and booklets, with other professionals asking how did you do that and we share the site with them so they can use it to.

only downfall is that we can't access all the features but that is due to not having a paid account, one day when we have more funding we will purchase it.

Natalie M.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Its alright

Bewertet am 16.3.2018

Has most basic editing features. No ads like some other free photo editing sites. Has possibility for advanced editing.

Hard to navigate through. I can get the basic editing tools but nothing else. I havent had this issue with other editing apps so the user interface here needs work.

Ricky M.

photo editor to design

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Fotojet is a simple tool, with a very intuitive interface, with which I can transform my photographs into incredible photo collages, posters, birthday cards, anniversary cards, or any other type of images and subject. I can select templates and apply to my images, the images are saved quickly and can be shared in different social networks

Good program to make Collage, design and edit, but which requires internet connection for its use

Antwort von PearlMountain Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Ricky,

Thank you, Ricky!

For offline option, please find them at:

Regards,
FotoJet Team

• Branche: Animation
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Happy

Bewertet am 14.3.2019

Because this app helped me in my youtube channel

Former it's good and easy to use that's why I like it

Henry N.
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent photographic application.

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

Photo Jet supports me a lot in my work as a photographer, because all my photographs go through photo jet daily to edit and retouch them since this application allows me to cut, paste, place texts, change filters and highlight the beauty of my photographic shot.

I like it to be software in the cloud, which has a direct connection to facebook, LinkedIn and other social networks and that allows me to design and edit photographs very quickly and with quality.

So far I have not detected any problems in the software.

Kaitlan W.
  • Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Create Clean, Simple Photo Collages

Bewertet am 3.6.2019

My experience was very positive, and I will keep them in mind for future collage creations!

I used FotoJet to create a collage for our recent conference. FotoJet was the only online program I could find that allowed you to customize your formatting to fit a certain size. I also was looking for a clean, simple collage template without unnecessary frills, and they offered a wide selection. I found adding and editing images in the program to be simple and straightforward, and the overall quality of the collage download was very high.

The only issue I had with FotoJet was saving my work. I upgraded to "premium" so I could gain access to some of their more advanced templates. I created my design and downloaded it, but the system doesn't automatically save your work as you're going. I just think people should know this before they begin designing a collage. You also must be a premium member to save your work for later, also something to keep in mind when using this system.

Jordana gonçalves va V.
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

High-tech editing software

Bewertet am 29.2.2020

Wonderful experience, I do not delay as before in editing, I do my work in a clear objective and modern way with this wonderful software.

Very well designed software, easy to use, you edit, with powerful tools, helping to propagate business, and without the bureaucracy of registering.

I am enjoying everything, its ease of understanding, it makes my work grow in a professional way.

Edo M.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Interesting on-line DTP solution for posters of different kind

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

Fantastic on-line solution for poster/collage design.

As You start to work on new project You can see as work is going fluid and fast. There is some quantity of free media resources of higher quality (but not so much in quantity) and plenty of simple stuff (lines, icons,...), Design options for media and text boxes are made with some nice options and good solutions. Work can be done with different layers. Collage options are really fantastic.
When finished You can download result as JPEG or PNG file but You can also immediately send it to Your printer or PDF converter.

This is fantastic one page design solution, but You can't make 2 or more pages with it. More templates would be nice.

Lisette M.
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It allows you to create like a professional

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

You can also apply effects and add texts to your images

This photo editor allows me to convert my photographs into works of art, I can apply a template, and also adjust the images freely and as I really want, I can design from birthday cards for my son to banner for social networks, it is easy to use and has a simple interface with which I can edit, design and create collage.

I consider it a very good application that has a free option that the only disadvantage is to have an internet connection

Dani A.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

FotoJet better than photoshop :)

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

I really adore this software, Very smooth and very easy to use and the results are amazing...best quality..i really recommend it for every one.

The best thing is the tool box..very easy for those who wants to edit photos very fast and with best quality.

Ashlee H.
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Photo editing: easy

Bewertet am 18.3.2020

The best part of this software is the endless possibilities when it comes to photo editing.

On occasion, not all of the editing tools like to show up/become accessible.

Nidia josefina M.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great photo editor

Bewertet am 10.7.2018

I like this app because it allows me to create my original collage with the wide variety of designs and templates that it has, being able to edit my photos adding movements, effects and text, besides being able to print them and share them with my friends in my facebook social network. With it I adjust, edit, resize, rotate colors or background changes to where my creativity allows

Being a program is a tool that can not be installed on a Tablet or Smartphone, not having the opportunity to enjoy this excellent editor

Jeff D.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

They are scam artist

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Horrible customer service and billing practices

The free trial is what made us try the product

I selected a package that had a annual renewal feature I notified them 3 days after I noticed they billed me and they refused to credit my account claiming my original agreement over a year ago had the terms that it must be canceled before the renewal date.

Jose M.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Decent beginner software

Bewertet am 29.5.2018

If youre looking for beginner design software that costs less than a cup of coffee a month, than FotoJet is a great choice. They offer a free trail in case you want to try them out and they have a ton of different templates.

An internet connection is required which limits the use when traveling. Also, you will need to find other software if you want to do more complex designs.

Yulia P.
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Fotojet is a pretty great tool for editing photos online,

Bewertet am 16.5.2018

In my work as a comunity and designer I use Fotojet and I get good quality photo editing for the content of my social networks and in a fast way with which I can share any content without taking too long in editing, the images can be saved in Jpeg and png so they can be saved on any device.

A large range of templates
All in one for collages, posters, postcards, network graphics and photo editing
Simple to use - you just need a keyboard and a mouse
Quick saved, possibility to share it and also to print it

Can not send the edited photos to the collage or graphic design tool directly.

If you do not have an internet connection, you can not use it. If you want to do much more complex jobs, it is not the program indicated.

Yubetsy A.
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I liked it a lot, it's simple but very functional.

Bewertet am 6.6.2018

It has been useful for my Facebook posts.

It works perfectly in any browser, without the problem of having to download and install it and When you finish editing your photos, you can save them on your computer, print them directly or share them online with your friends and family through the most popular social networks.

The banners when passing it to Youtube have to be redesigned, because it does not reach to leave all the in the box.

Stuart F.
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Collage and photo editor tool useful for creating engaging social media posts

Bewertet am 23.4.2018

This tool has some nice alternative templates and we've used a couple for event promotion material in the past. I particularly like the 3D and creative templates that I haven't seen offered by other photo editing tools. Also offers some interesting templates for social media posts

It's features are pretty limited in comparison to other tools like Canva or PicMonkey. For example auto resizing of your artwork for different social media platforms. Good to have an alternative option with different templates though.