Hiver Bewertungen

Hiver

Verwaltung von Kundendienst und Sales Leads direkt von Gmail aus

4.6/5 (34 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

A very effective alternative to other email support ticketing systems

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sales and Support has been very accommodating, friendly, and helpful.
Support is readily available.
I should point out that I didn't give 5 stars under value because the price has increased since my team became a user, and to my knowledge Hiver doesn't support social media monitoring, text etc. unlike much of the support ticketing competition, but maybe that's on the horizon.

Ease of set up, and implementation because it kept the team working in a the G-Suite email platform they were already accustomed to operating in.
Improved Transparency, Communication, and Support between team members.
Hiver is constantly working to improve functionality and add features as new functional use cases come to light.

Limited user restrictions that could pose issues for larger companies with less trust between employees.
Limitations on workflows.
There have been some complications in functionality in certain use cases, that are out of the ordinary, however.... See last sentence under Pros.

Andrea G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Awful experience!!! After integrating this tool, my clients stopped receiving my emails.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

None. Hiver completely derailed our operations at a period of peak media coverage.

Hiver features initially seemed great. I was eager to make use of their promised benefits. Unfortunately, Hiver completely halted our operations for over a week and lost us a great deal of business. Throughout it all, their team was unapologetic and dismissive of the role that Hiver had in derailing our email communications with clients. Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to resolve and repair clear technical defects, they blatanly blew off our repeated requests for support.

I tested out many collaborative email tools before deciding to go with Hiver. I was impressed by the intuitive design, canned response functionality and mobile app. Unfortunately, several days after installing the tool, we began to suspect that our clients were not receiving our emails consistently. I reached out to Hiver several times over the course of a few days and received no response. This lapse in email functionality coincided with some significant and favorable press coverage - our site traffic was nearly double what it normally was - and yet we went for 10 entire days without a single new client at a time when we would normally have 10-15 new clients typically. I tried for an entire week to engage help from the Hiver team. They insisted - and continue to insist- that their tool does not impact email sending functionality. I would beg to differ. As soon as I uninstalled Hiver, my communications with clients returned to normal. On a final note, to top this off, my team and I are 3 women. When we called Hiver's India-based support team, they were loudy making obvious, derogotary remarks about our being female and unable to understand their tool - calling us 'Dumb Blondes'. Highly inept and unprofessional team. Also worst nightmare for a growing startup!

0.0/10
Adam F.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tools for easy email management

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The snooze feature and the shared labels are awesome. The snooze feature makes it very easy to manage your email.

It is at times glitchi. I have had to go to the webpage and launch gmail from there because it did not load regularly with Gmail. The fact that they are raising our rate 4 times what it is now.

Hunter S.

Best thing ever!

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is such a good service. The fact that you can have a shared inbox with other people in the company and use it as a to-do-list is incredible. We use this service religiously.

The only cons i have for this service are little/insignificant things like when you close a ticket and someone responds to say something like 'thank you' it re-opens the ticket. i wish it was smart enough to pick up on things like this and not re-open the ticket.

William H.

Best of Class Email Collaboration

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software works great and is reliable. By instituting a hierarchy for managing our mail via Hiver, it has unlocked countless hours of productivity for our executive team all the while providing accountability for email communication and the prevention of issues slipping through the cracks.

The software was a bit difficult to set up for our company's needs and the price point is up there. Our researched showed there there really aren't any great competitors out there that integrate this well with Google. I mentioned productivity gains earlier, and in the balance of considerations, pricing was not a huge priority for us if we could find the right functionality--which we did with Hiver.

Perfect for small teams

Bewertet am 25.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been hiver for less than a month and our support team couldn't have been happier. We plan to move our Finance and Account management efforts also to this in the next few weeks.

The fact that managed inboxes are far more efficient for lean teams as compared to full-blown help-desk solutions. Hiver as a helpdesk tool actually is not only simpler to use but also very efficient. One of the biggest challenges with the adoption of tools/software is the mental barrier of "opening another tab" to do something that you could do right from your inbox. Hiver solves that.

It would have been great if we could also have access to a small wiki where we could maintain and manage the help docs.

Anna W.

Hiver review

Bewertet am 16.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a service company so often get client enquirys/queries via email. Hiver is an excellent way for the team to communicate about said enquiries/queries and enables us to respond quickly to our clients. Multiple people can be involved and it doesn't clog up your email with messy email trails.

The ease of discussions between team members about an email without the frustration of a massive long email trail that gets complicated especially when team members are responding to varying email dates and versions. There's no issue of inadvertently emailing a client any internal messages.

Personally, it took a while to get used to and each new team member requires training to understand how best to utilise Hiver.

Amber G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great way to organize emails for my team!

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Prior to using Hiver, my team used an alias email address which sent emails to each of their inboxes. This caused duplicate responses, missed responses, and created a lot of confusion. With Hiver, it is simple to assign an email to a specific member, make notes, and see which emails need to be followed up on.

My team has become a lot more efficient in their responses and have been able to utilize templates to answer more redundant emails.

It was a little confusing to get started but after going through a quick training session, I was provided with the knowledge to share with my team.

Genesis M.

Shared inboxes for everyone

Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, also how it has really useful features on how to assign workload on a team without having to worry every day to do it yourself when you can have a software that can do it for you!

Probably how to be part of the round-robin feature (being an admin) you'll get emails assigned when you are part of the shared inbox (even though you are not supposed to get this because you are supervising the ones on the operating role) and to get out of it you have to basically get yourself out of the shared inbox, I think this is just a WIP.

Virginia C.

Hiver review

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Emails can be seen by all staff with program (if linked) without the need to have to log in to different personal email accounts. Notes can be left for other users as well.

Searching for a specific email can be very challenging.

Douglas A.

Stay organized.

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Increased visibility and accountability throughout our email team, definitely a positive addition to our toolbox!

Hiver is great for keeping our team on track and organized! Super helpful.

The mobile app could have more functionality, like a search function.

Sarah G.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product to organize emails

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This product is very easy to use and has helped our operations/customer service team stay organized and on top of customer requests. We couldn't do our job without it!

Sometimes it seems to have slightly slowed down my gmail.

Jorge R.

Corporate email just got 100 times easier

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great tool that makes corporate email communication seamless, clear and easy

Best tool for email communication in large companies

I have not found anything I dislike, it’s user friendly and has the exact amount of options to make everything easy

Jay M.

Works perfectly

Bewertet am 18.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I needed to be able to share a folder in gmail in 2 different email accounts, and this worked perfectly. It is easy to install in both gmail accounts, basically a browser add on for Chrome. Any email sent to any folder you choose to share, shows up in both email accounts. This is very useful because it allows you just forward some mail from an account, but not all of it, and it does not alter the from, subject, or email address of the original email so you can download into 3'rd party software (such as outlook) clean messages, that have the correct email address and sender from the original email.

Hans D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful extension for Gmail to share a folder (label)

Bewertet am 18.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Gmail in my Outlook with a lot of mails in several folders. For some project I needed the possibility that a colleague could also use the emails in one of those folders. Grexit makes this possible! It's really easy to install and connect with your Gmail-account. From then on you can select one or more labels to share those labeled emails with someone else.
I only have to drag the mails in the right Outlook folder and some minutes later it is synchronised and seen by my colleague.
And if you're not a heavy user, Grexit is free to use!!
This should be a standard option in Gmail!

Catherine B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Hiver has been an integral part of managing our advertising center.

Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We receive 100 + advertising orders a day that are answered by 3 people. Hiver allows you to easily manage incoming emails and track salespeople's productivity.

Pongpat R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy tool for email collaboration

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and very low learning curve.

Sometime not reliable, for example, there is one time that over mailbox did not sync up.

Shared mailbox in gmail

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy tool to manage a shared inbox, which works well.

It should have a tool to schedule recurring mails.

Stephanie R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Wonderful app. Get it now!

Bewertet am 12.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our office just moved completely virtual and GrexIt has been huge in making task management and communication easy. Any one else hate forwarding emails and having to write notes in said forwarding emails?

We have only been using the free account for a short time due to our small office, but as much as we have used it we would not hesitate to pay for more labels. Plus, the customer service is awesome. Quick and considerate!

Aaron P.

Nur Sternebewertungen

Bewertet am 30.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Carl M.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best app. we have ever purchased to help run an efficient office

Bewertet am 20.5.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run an office with 2 virtual workers, who work away form the main office, and 4 other workers in the main office.
Grexit allows us to allocate tasks to individual workers, avoid any duplication of work, and keeps a clear workflow for all to see. Works brilliantly with my android phone too. This means that even if I am out of the office, if is easy to distribute the days work flow to individual co-workers.

David H.

Review of Hiver

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We wanted the ability to control access to emails within our user group/staff, we also wanted to be able to assign ownership to emails with a clear audit trail of who did what and when. Hiver has achieved this.

Unfortunately the lag in the software makes for a long and tiresome day. It needs supercharged with more processing power

Ability to allocate emails and assign ownership

Far too slow and laggy, its very frustrating and may ultimately force us to go back to Gmail

4.0/10
Daniel A.

Great for Gmail

Bewertet am 5.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great program for Gmail and helps very much with organization. My assistant and I now have a simple, easy way to sort through emails without any stress. The only limitation might be the email limit per day, but it never loses emails, so it never turns out to be a problem.

Enrique W.
Mit Google übersetzen

I found GrexIt as a very useful tool

Bewertet am 20.2.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am still in the learning curve, but GrexIt is already helping me share mail sharing labels. This greatly simplifies the process of team work.
I look forward to gradually make more use of this great concept!

Greg M.

Great!

Bewertet am 24.10.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic product for sharing or collaborating mail without all the forwarding. Simple to setup and use and the guys have a great attitude toward accommodating your requests. Thank you!