KineMaster

4,6 (79)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Videobearbeitungssoftware für Android und iPhones.

Sortieren nach

Lalit

Kinemaster Honest Review

Bewertet am 23.10.2021

For Altering little clasps or extensive recordings KineMaster is ideal. Video clasps can be embedded in series and equal for altering viably. KineMaster has every one of the important elements for altering recordings. Why altering should be possible rapidly is on the grounds that above all else it is in android like you can alter whenever anyplace with telephone. You can embed recordings, pictures, cut illustrations, enlivened pngs, Video impacts, Advances, vivified stickers, Text and so on, Tearing or Product speed is quick. KineMaster is not difficult to learn and utilize. Its extremely valuable when their is less to alter with less time.

In case their was chart choice for making smooth movements it would have been astonishing, trust they present it in future. Other than this It has each element I wanted to alter recordings.

Zahedul
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kinemaster the best video editing software in the world

Bewertet am 16.1.2023

I am at present doing all my editorial and content creation with Kinemaster. I can not think of my working life without kinemaster pro. I never got such an incredible software like this in my previous life .

All the features are useful and interesting in kinemaster. You can do 95% of total editing with kinemaster pro.

Everything is fine no doubt. If kinemaster generate an additional USDT payment system it will blow my mind again.

Sunil
Sunil
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Complicated app

Bewertet am 25.10.2022

Features such as Layers and transitions are good

These is no one time purchase option. No templates to create social content.Confusing options

Vijay

Review on kinemaster .

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

To be very honest It's been very great experience with such a video editing application. I find myself a little bit more comfortable than other video applications. Though I personally think that it is quite expensive.

First of all It's always been a great experience while we performing any type of video editing as well video creation. The features are provided by kine master to the users are mostly appreciated by the users. Pros :It is very simple and object oriented video editing application where any type of editor can create an attractive video. features like, Chroma key : This is one of the most appreciated feature of kinemaster with my perspective. Then I would like to say it is most useful video editing application of all time. We can easily use it's dynamic features like, Transitions and more.

It's very useful video application though it has some demerits or cons. I personally think that kinemaster has a little bit expensive on it's packages. Also there some demerits are present in application like unstable performance .

Goda
  • Branche: Animation

KineMaster Review

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

My overall experience is great. I especially use it for screenshots and animation so it's wonderful and I advise you to use it too.

I like that it was really easy and straight foraward to use it. Plus if there were some problems or if I didn't understand something then I would watch a video on YouTube and it would make the whole thing much easier to understand.

I didn't like that when I deleted the pictures, photos or the finished projects it wouldn't automatically save it to the kinemaster's gallery

Yogesh
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use Video editing tool for beginners

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

KineMaster is an easy to use Video editing tool with a variety of features. Even a beginner can explore and utilise the capabilities of KineMaster. I have used it's Android based version and must say that it's a critical part of my toolkit. As a blogger, content creator; KineMaster is my first choice for editing videos irrespective of the Social platforms I am creating videos for.

Based on my usage; I haven't experienced any issues so far.

Soumya
  • Branche: Musik

KineMaster Review

Bewertet am 18.4.2022

KineMaster has a noteworthy scope of highlights, while staying instinctive and usable. It doesn't have the profundity of adjusting choices that you'd find in any semblance of Premiere Pro or DaVinci Resolve, yet it's a stage above most normal portable altering applications like iMovie

KineMaster is one of the most outstanding video altering applications on Android, iPhone and iPad at the present time. It's an extraordinary choice for fledglings or middle of the road makers who need further developed altering highlights and more command over their ventures.

Sometimes I am unable to export the video in 4k quality. I don't know why bigger size of videos got failed to export in 4k quality.

Rahul
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best video editor for mobile

Bewertet am 11.8.2022

Kinemaster is a best video editor for video editor. I am using kinemaster 2+ years for my YouTube video editing and for other social media video editing. Kinemaster very helpful for my social media video editing.thank you kine master. And please fix some problem kinemaster.

Kinemaster is also premium level video editor for mobile users
It's very easy to use.
Enough elements
Sound effects
Transition.

Kinemaster is good aap but in New updates some error
Like, video export and encoding, auto back.

Rishabh
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Kinemaster Review

Bewertet am 11.7.2022

The best video editing software, which has lot of latest and exciting features for edit your video. You can trimming your video, audio, images, etc. It is very easy to use and it's user interface is also very simple. It has speed control, theme, filters, transition, animation, frame by frame trimming, and many more features. You can also share your video to social media with the help of this software, and it's very user friendly mobile video editor.

Sometimes it lags while editing 4K video and if you are using free version then it will leave the application watermark. It consumes lot of ram, so sometimes your device can lag also while using this software. For new user it is very complicated to use it. Paid version have lot of latest features.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Video editing app with a professional touch

Bewertet am 5.7.2023

Kinemaster is worth the features it provide for an entry level app. The learnnig curve is lesser and easier to experiement with various filters and options

There are templates to choose from in the online storeThe animations between clips are smoothWe can add multiple overlays including text, images, effects, framesThe output can be exported in various compression sizes.Supports voiceover in videos and can change audio settings.Can add green screen effects

File size is still high even for lower resolutions. Would like to see more efficient compressionsMinimum duration is kept at .75s. This could have been reduced further to show fast pased videosAI integration is not there

François
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

KineMaster la meilleure application pour monter des vidéos sur un téléphone portable

Bewertet am 31.12.2022

KineMaster m'a permis de monter rapidement mes vidéos sur mon téléphone. Super outil de montage adapté aux smartphones. Grâce à ces nombreuses fonctionnalités et à son interface, monter une vidéo été facile. Je recommande

C'est un logiciel très complet grâce à ses fonctionnalités GRATUITES. Il permet- D'exporter et importer des projets- L'Utilisation de filtres- Le Collage et rognage des séquences à partir du téléphone portable facilement.

Ce logiciel n'a pas été compliqué pour moi. Il m'a suffit juste de l'installer sur mon téléphone et de commencer le montage vidéo gratuitement

Sarang
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Analysis on usage of Kinemaster

Bewertet am 30.7.2022

My experience with KInemaster is quite satisfactory. I am a college student, who usually does a lot of video editing work along with my friends for academic purposes and programmes. Kinemaster has helped me almost all the works I had to do in the last six months and it has proven effective and efficient in my personal experience.

Kinemaster provides a lot of presets, effects, a properly arranged predefined tools and all other settings which are easy, effective and efficient to use.

The freedom of movement on a device like smartphone is limited in Kinemaster. Applications like Inshot allows a user to interact with the video and audio clips even while a tool is selected making it less time consuming. But Kinemaster even after being more advanced, a user has to press back twice to get to interact with the video and audio clips.

Kushal

Kinemaster Application Review

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

According to me, the most useful feature of this software is splitting videos from timeline and adding another footage.

The least feature about this software is media library for using stock videos.

Shubham
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best professional video editing app

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

I am use the kine master vedio editing app 2years best professional video editing appI am suggest all users kine master app Thank you

Beautiful features in the best quality video editing app and Easily used all users

Very easily used on the kine master app best vedio editing app

uyi Mike
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

kine master my paddi for life

Bewertet am 17.9.2022

The colourgrading and the background audio.another thing is that it makes me proud when I post my edicted jobs

More filters should be added and more backgrounds

Awan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best video editing application

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

My overall experience with KineMaster is very good.

KineMaster is the best application for editing video. You can easily edit any video, change background music, add logo in the start and also can write any thing you want to. You can easily download music from KineMaster library and it have lot of free features to use.

KineMaster don't cut the audio file into two parts. When you trim an audio file from one side, the other side will be disappear and editing a long video slows the mobile.

Lefteris
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A good video editor for starters

Bewertet am 30.4.2023

It helped me learn and understand the basics of film editing but I wouldn't recommend for businesses...

Has lots of feutures that are very easy to use, it's quick and you can play around with it.

It has a watermark that it's not free to remove.

mahmoud
mahmoud
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Amazing videos

Bewertet am 10.1.2023

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

In brief, it's an amazing app to make perfect videos

It's very amazing app in video editing and making It's easy to make video with proffisional features

Only using a landscape design is not fine much

Fahmy
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best mobile video editor !

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

I love kinemaster so much, simple and fast, i use this app once a week to edit my videos just only with my phone, it helps me a lot !!! Amazing App.

I like this app so much, its help me a lot, i can edit my video everytime, anytime, wherever time with a lot of features, it's easy to use, theres a lot tutorial video about this app. Good job, amazing !!!!

Overall i like this app, but at higher video like 4k resolution, this app cant handle it, it reduce the resolution, i dont know if this just only at my phone or this is a bug.

Ika
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

On the go video editing software for students with its superb outcome

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

I love this one because it was easy to understand the way it works. Using the software for our video project, I can say that we always get the result we want. From the transition to the effects, this software never disappoint us.

I can't think of anything that can be improve in this software because its been a great help for us and outcomes are superb. Great software indeed!

Hemlata
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

kine master

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

KineMaster is a very good tool for editing videos with software in mobile, through which you get help in editing very good quality videos, using the tools available in it like animation and filters, you can make very good videos.

I like KineMaster very much because it edits very good quality videos, edits videos with all the features, with this we can edit a very good professional video.

i like KineMaster very much just need some space in mobile to use it.

Science with
Science with
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

One of the finest video editing app for mobile.

Bewertet am 10.9.2022

The cool thing is essential tools to make videos are free to use in this app. So anyone can create a simple video without any hassle. It's user-friendly and easy to create small projects. Plenty of templates for paid users provide the opportunity to create a massive video with lots of animations and overlays.

We cannot make quality animated videos from this app. It's meant for simple videos with overlays. Editing lengthy videos with multiple overlays are tricky. Even they slow your mobile by draining all your RAM.

Divyanshu
  • Branche: Animation

I like it

Bewertet am 12.9.2022

It is easy to use I make a video in this software.

Simple to use. all features are understand by me.

Momenul
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

best mobile editing software

Bewertet am 4.12.2023

A very functional software, very easy to use on any light weight device

Color can be done very nicely in the software, there are many built-in features

nilto
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I come to give my opinion about the KineMasterName which I use sometimes

Bewertet am 17.1.2023

I like to use the app at different times of the day. easy and fast to edit and save videos.

I liked the ease of using the application

There is a lack of a wider library of options when editing videos