Streamlabs Talk Studio Erfahrungen

Streamlabs Talk Studio

Erstelle mühelos beeindruckende Live-Streams.

Sortieren nach

Kent
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice

happy joy joyu

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

easy to use user-friendly simply set up and connections

having to sing in every time makes it hard and frustrating

hello Kent!
Thank you for your feedback, as for the sign in process - it has to do with security / safety matters. What you can do is not logging out so your browser keeps you signed in (unless you cleared browsing data which leads to signing out).

Thanks again and let us know if you have any other questions!

jeff
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

melon review

Bewertet am 2.8.2021

its ok but there are others offering more for the same money

its ok but there are others offering more for the same money

how i can customize the appearance of the screen

when ever there is a update all my saved metrics need to be redone. there is never a notice that you need to re authorizw usage.

Warum Streamlabs Talk Studio gewählt wurde

options

Zuvor genutzte Software

Be.Live

questioning that now

Hello Jeff!

Thank you for your feedback, and please let us know if there's anything specific about your settings that are not being saved after updates - this isn't intended to work that way. we'll definitely take a look. Here's our support email: support@melonapp.com

thank you!

Claudia
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Host review

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

It's easy to use and considering that the platform has still room for improvement I find the price to be fair.

The ability to highly customize and brand our streams and being able to multi stream onto different platforms.

LinkedIn integration is still very weak.

Price.

Hello Claudia!
Thank you for your feedback! We are working closely with LinkedIn on improving the integration and while it takes time, it remains our priority to ensure it works well for our users.

If you have particular suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support center and we will be back to you!

• Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Melon Review

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Streamlabs integration (bot, event notification, commands)

Aestetically not good as Streamyards, too few customizarion option

Cause of streamlabs integration

Hello!
thank you for your feedback - we are glad you found our Streamlabs integration useful.

If you're missing specific customization options = please let us know at support@melonapp.com and we will add it to our list of improvements for the near future!

Mark
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Bang for the Buck

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Melon allows me to have a professional look, which helps improve the guest experience, as well as the image of my show.

Melon provides a very professional look, at a decent price.

When going LIVE, you have to type all the info while your guest is waiting. This is a bummer. If I could have all the info typed in BEFORE even sending the guest invite, that would be a much better experience for the guest, and for me.

Also, it would be nice to have a virtual background without a green screen, like zoom does.

hello Mark!
thank you for your feedback and suggestion on pre-saved title/description, we will be working on this soon.

Andre
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Best Product For Live Streaming

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

The best option I've used for live streaming thus far

The best option I've used for live streaming thus far

Love the features and the ease of use. The 1080p

The price for new users. The slow response from customer service

Streamlabs und Streamyard

Warum Streamlabs Talk Studio gewählt wurde

The beta price and lower cpu usage

Price, low cpu 1080p live stream
Jeff

Love it

I have had no problems

I have had no problems

It is easy to use , when camera is in use it has a great picture . I like it much more than zoom

It works great I have had no problems whaatsoever

hello Jeff!
thank you so much for your feedback and let us know if you have any suggestions/questions in the future, we listen and improve daily.

Andrew
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best church use

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

It was awesome to use for multicasting to our multiple social media platforms.

It was awesome to use for multicasting to our multiple social media platforms.

How easy it is to use!! How easy I can move around and go live!

The green screen, it never worked to well for anything I seen!

Hello Andrew!

thank you for your feedback and points to improve. We will release addition to green screen soon that will hopefully work better for you.

alonzo

Good for the Godfather

Bewertet am 6.8.2021

The experience has been great overall

The experience has been great overall

I have used other platforms and I found for the Melon is the easiest for me and my guest to use. I have Zoom for business but for allowing multiple people to take part in my live broadcast Melon is the best. With the constant updates the program it keeps your content looking fresh. I highly recommend Melon.

In the beginning I didn't realize you had to schedule your events and just started talking and missed out on a great interview.

Hello Alonzo,
Thanks for your feedback - glad you like our features, we keep adding them and improving daily.
Your Melon team

Doug
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Price is higher than industry alternatives

Price is higher than industry alternatives

Ease of use with mac computers is very nice.

I feel that the Pricing is too high when compared to other offerings in the market.

Hello Doug!
Thank you for your review! we reduced prices from $49/month to $17/month for Pro users and from $15/month to $9/month for Standard users. This is one of the lowest pricing on market of browser-based live streaming and recording solutions - if you used to pay full price your subscription should've been changed and you should be charged less now. IF this didn't happen, please reach out to us at support@melonapp.com and we will help!

Susanna
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Facile e pratico

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

Buon prodotto, migliorabile. I costi sono accessibili anche se per una no profit pesano parecchio. Potrebbe migliorare la grafica è lo stile.

Il costo è accessibile ed è sufficientemente facile da usare anche per chi è alle prime armi. Il suo lavoro lo fa egregiamente.

A volte va in crash, incompatibilità con Safari, problemi di connessione per gli ospiti. Poche funzionalità per impostare la grafica nello studio virtuale (sfondi, banner etc.). Non si capisce se esiste un link diretto per chi osserva le dirette senza passare per i social.

Più economico

Hello Susanna!
Thank you for your review!

Yes we don't support Safari unfortunately due to some limitations on browser's end that affect key functionality. As for guest connections, please reach out to us at support@melonapp.com so we would take a closer look. Would love that fixed for you.

To access direct link to the stream, once you're live you will see "Share Stream" button to appear next to "Add Guest" on top left corner. Click on that "Share Stream" button and you will be able to access all destinations, from there copy stream link and share with your audience.

And let us know if you have specific improvements for graphics and style in mind.

Best,

Justin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Melon review

Bewertet am 24.7.2021

Great!

Great!

How quickly and easily you can start recording/streaming

I have trouble with volume from time to time, and it does have trouble with connection from time to time.

Hello Justin!
thank you so much for your feedback, as for the volume and connection question please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team - we will check your settings together and optimize if needed.

David
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

highly recommend to any youtuber

I am very satisfied with this product

I am very satisfied with this product

I am not very technologically savvy so I appreciate how user friendly this program is

Sometimes there are some bugs that need to be worked out but the customer service agents are good at getting to work on that right away whenever I email them

Hello David!
thank you so much for your kind feedback! We would love to keep supporting you so don't hesitate to reach out if you have any issues or suggestions.

Fernando
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Excelente plataforma para hacer streaming

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

En general me gusta mucho y la experiencia es muy buena. Espero que siga mejorando.

La posibilidad de emitir en múltiples plataformas sin límites, la calidad de los gráficos, lo intuitivo y fácil de usar, los fondos dinámicos, lo estable.

La zona donde se integran videos, audios, pantallas y cámaras es muy acotado y no es práctico al momento de operar. Pantallas grandes espacio pequeño e incómodo.

Hello Fernando!
Thank you for your review and please feel free to reach out to us at support@melonapp.com if you have specific suggestions on what we can improve in those areas you mentioned. We will make sure to add it in our pipeline or list for future considerations.

Sheena
  • Branche: E-Learning

Melon is very convenient

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

I love to do weekly live video in my community, share presentations, chat with my followers and see how engaged they are during live. Love it.

I like the fact the Melon is very user-friendly and convenient as it's cloud-based and can be used anywhere and anytime.

What I don't like is that if I press record and stopped, it will restart the page... but the rest are great and I would love to keep using Melon.

Hello Sheena!
Thank you so much for the feedback, we truly appreciate it. As for the page reload after recording/live stopped, it's necessary for generating new invite link and restarting system so you have a better experience for the next show. Please let us know if you have any other feedback / suggestions, we keep growing and improving daily.

Your Melon team

Brittani

Ok

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

It worked really well. We liked the split screen option.

It was very choppy at times and the connection was super blurry at times

Hello Brittani!
Thank you for your review - glad it worked well for you!

If you still experience blurriness or choppiness, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team and we will take a look into your streaming/recording health and provide with few recommendations to try.

thank you!

Hector
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tremendous product

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

The customer service experience has been wonderful and the pricing is really worth the investment. I am very satisfied with this product. Thanks, Melon!

The feature I love the most is that while I share my screen the camera has great size as opposed to being a small thumbnail in one corner. I love the layouts while sharing. A definite killer vs other software.

One of the original features that allowed to swap the sources inside a layout was removed for some reason, I wish that can come back.

hello Hector!

Thank you so much for your feedback, yes we had to disable swap between screen sharing and camera feed due to some issues on framing. We might bring it back in the future once we're able to optimize. Let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions, we listen and improve daily.

Jim
Jim
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Industry Standard For Streaming Software

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

If you want something that's easy to set up and works great, look no further. It makes streaming easy and fun!

I don't like that I have to sign in with a magic link all the time.

Hello Jim!

thank you for your feedback and we will keep improve Melon in the future. Additionally, you should be able to merge your account with Streamlabs ID where you will have login with email and password instead. Hope this will help!

Let us know if you have additional feedback, this helps us be better for you!

Rodney

What We Needed

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

We could not solve the problem of dual streaming with our existing hardware. This software subscription solved it for us.

Simplicity. It truly is a very short process to set up and use.
Love the share screen feature. Very helpful when using slides or a short video during a presentation.
We were sold on the ability to live stream to Facebook and Youtube with one easy process and one great price.

We are using it how we need to right now.

hello Rodney!

thank you so much for your feedback and hope you'll keep using us in the future, if any questions or suggestions - please reach out!

David
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Melon Video

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

The ability to steam to multiple platforms at once, and also the web functionality that reduces the processing that is done on my local PC.

Nothing at the moment, I think that the web-based platform is working well it suits the needs of our business and we look forward to using this software long term.

hello David!
thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate this! Let us know if you have any suggestions or questions, we listen and improve daily.

Inna
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super Easy to Use

Bewertet am 30.6.2021

I like that Melon allows me to stream straight from my browser. I didn't have to download anything. Usually, I have to watch a YouTube tutorial to figure out how to use a new tool. In case of Melon, I was pretty much able to figure it out on my own. It's pretty intuitive.

I need to use Chrome or Firefox. It doesn't work with Safari.

Chris
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Pretty good. Could be better.

Bewertet am 7.3.2023

It sometimes jitters and the recording is unusable. The echo from my camera audio is very distractin...

It sometimes jitters and the recording is unusable. The echo from my camera audio is very distracting.

The ability to have a foreword facing camera and overhead while I draw

That I can’t turn off the sound on my phone while I broadcast so I get a delayed exhi

Antwort von Logitech

Hello Chris and thank you for your feedback!
Regarding the phone use - team confirmed complete muting is not possible due to the OS limitations but we can try to help you set it up like your additional camera, not a guest so it doesn't have a sound on - just email us at support@melonapp.com and depending on your phone model we will provide you with the options.

Bob
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great product

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Ease of use, intuitive design and features.

Needs Facebook Group Comment integration

Antwort von Logitech

Thank you Bob! We are so happy you enjoy using Melon!

Carletta
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Great Product For Small Businesses

Bewertet am 1.8.2021

I love the price of this product. My budget is pretty minimal as a new business, but having a platform like Melo was essential to my business. So I'm so happy to have found them.

I wish there were more customization features. For example, I would love to adjust the placement of the banner. I would love more text and formatting options.

Hello Carletta!

Thank you so much for your feedback! We launched studio redesign and banner/logo replacement along with font and color options is available now! did you check it out?

Marco
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Very good for my live stream

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

I did some live on my social media and it's very good at the moment! Even the customization of the template!

this is a ready to go tool, open the website and you are live.

all the functionality are not clear in my opinion, menu and UX can be improved