MapBusinessOnline

Cloud-based business mapping software

Sortieren nach

Danny
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Anyone managing a territory or a team within a territory, this is the best tool out there.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Efficient route and Territory planning.

Easy territory maps for my entire sales team. Including their accounts and ways to navigate to them efficiently.

You have to be somewhat profecient with computers to manipulate the system to get what you want sometimes.

Danny,
Thanks for taking the time to review MBO.

• Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Maps Bussiness is helpful.

Bewertet am 24.11.2018

I use the software daily. It help me to find the better time to travel and it gives me information of public transportation, for that reasons the software help me to increase my productivity.

Maps Business is a helpful software because it help to us to identify the better time to travel and shows to us the traffic rules, this is important when you want to increase your productivity reducing the traveling time. There are multiple features in this software such to the help tp find parking to user. With the voice application you can speak while your are driving that is very important for your safety.

This software is excellent in general. The only thing is you are unenable to use when you dont have internet on your phone. Another thing is the software does not alert you about ongoing construction or restrictions on the roads.

Antwort von MapBusinessOnline.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for this great review, whoever you are!

Sherri
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good replacement for Mappoint

Bewertet am 13.4.2021

MBO meets our basic requirements. It was easy to install and we appreciate being able to share maps both with other users and also with team members who aren't MBO users.

Map Business Online was really easy to install, and the switch from the online version to the installed one was very smooth. The basic functions that we need - mapping territories by zip codes and exporting that data to excel - work pretty well and the learning curve is fairly easy. Sharing maps is easy and I really like that I can share them with team members who are not licensed users via a URL. We also really appreciate the regular zip code updates (though we don't always get as many updates per year as are promised).
MBO is the closest we've found to Mappoint, which we used for years.

Customer Support is pretty bad. It's impossible to talk with someone, so you have to go back and forth in email which is really inefficient, especially if you have a looming deadline. There are a lot of tutorials available online but it's really hard to find the one with the functions we need. New, added features interfere with ease of use of the features we have always used, and if you want more than really basic features the cost increases exponentially.

Sherri,

Thank you for your honest review. Please feel free to contact us via our 800-425-9035 tool free number.

Geoff

Charles
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A easy to use mapping software

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

For us we use it to see what areas are hot on the map and what zip codes are grouped together.

The ability to add by zip code. In our business, we judge by demographics on what areas to promote to.

So far the only thing missing was the ability to upload a spreadsheet of data to see it at once.

Charles,
Thank you for your business mapping software review. I will note importing location-based spreasheets is a basic function of the product. Please click on the Dataset button on the Master Toolbar.

President

Shane
  • Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Pretty easy to use once you've played around a bit. Support has been world class!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

Determining addressable market size in each state and county.

Once you learn the software, it's really quite easy to work in. When I've had issues, the customer support I've received has been unbelievably strong.

Printing function could use some upgrading. Prints map view of individual state very small, and no way to add any data sets to the view.

Shane,

Thank you for your review. I'm not sure I understand your statement on State Views. Be sure to run this by Jason if you haven't. I know for large states like Texas showing all counties can be a challenge for online mapping. I want to make sure you are aware of how to append labeling with your data.

Cliff
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Map Business Online Review

Bewertet am 16.8.2018

Like the software and have spoken to customer service folks - very easy to deal with and responsive.

Ease to load data into map
Mapping options
Ability to customize icons easlily

Sometimes difficult to find map options from menu
Not intuitive to navigate around map

Cliff,
Thank you for your honest review. As you use MBO and get used to the Master Toolbar tools and navigation please be sure to provide feedback on what you think may be missing. Use the contact button to make suggestions. We track all user requests.

Elwin
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great basic mapping software. Easy to import or export data.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

The program was very easy to learn. When I first started it only took me about five minutes to learn the basics of exporting addresses and exporting territories.

While the basic tasks were easy to learn, I had trouble with the more complicated tasks even with the online instructions.

Elwin,
Thank you for your review. We'll continue to try to make our online help easier to follow.

Russell
  • Branche: Groߟhandel

Incredible value!

Bewertet am 13.2.2018

viewing customer geography,,,,mapping leads.

Just seems to always have a way of doing what you want. From mapping to directing sales teams in the field with guidance, this tool provides fundamental functionality. The data exporting was a added utility that is used heavily to support analytics.

Hard to say....a little attention must be paid to layers and the overlay of them. Would be nice if there was an intermediate subscription level to supply a few more functions to sales reps with whom maps are shared.

Thank you for taking the time to review Map Business Online, Russell

Philisa
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great map software out there

Bewertet am 21.8.2018

I gave it 10 out of 10 because it is the best and I like the fact that we can know which area has most sales for us

I like it that it has street data too,this is the best software for any business to have

Philisa,
Thank you for taking the time to review Map Business Online.

Eduardo
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

An effective tool to create map sales!

Bewertet am 4.6.2018

It helpme to create a very good looking sales maps

Indispensable tool to analyse the real impact of your business in the territory, very easy to work and learn and also have a great compatibility with the most used formats in the market

Could be more customizable the share option, still it have a great chance with map sharing editing function

Eduardo,
Thank you for your review. The Share option in MBO is provided to allow non-subscribers to access maps. They can query, route, pan and zoom, but they cannot export demographic data or map layers. What other features would you suggest?

Thanks,

Charlton
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Complete Mapping Package to Compete with ArcGIS

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

I was able to have an additional tool to demonstrate quantifiable concepts to management. This both enhanced my reputation for being able to have value in the reports I created as well as enhanced the quality of decisions that management made.

The low price point relative to it's expansive capabilities. No it doesn't have every feature you may want, but many advanced mapping features are only available in the software. For hundreds of dollars a year, I can create robust multi-layered heat maps, with plotted icons/dots/logos to identify points on a map with area overlays and territories.
For example, I plotted the hurricane as heat map with data from USGS, plotted people icons for customers, and another icon for collateral that we have. I then drew territories that I wanted to know more about and was able to extract data based on a defined polygon and pass that on to our risk management and customer service to call and support our customers who were affected. So I used 5 features to deliver highly actionable data to support both customers and business performance. I have many of these examples.
Also, the help section is pretty comprehensive, requiring minimal customer service support. If I do need to contact them, they've always been both helpful and responsive within a day.

There are some features not available that if I were to get more advanced are not available. I don't know what those features are though because I'm an intermediate data mapper and this software was designed for people just like me as an additional tool to my other data charting tools.
Some of the icons are not intuitive. It always launches to a new map versus being able to launch straight to a saved map.

Thanks Charlton,
Lots of great detail here. We appreciate your use of the tool.

Chris
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

MBO is a great tool to map business territory in a cloud-based system.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

The software gives you the ability to calculate the distance between lists of addresses and GPS coordinates allowing us to verify our distance-based franchise territories. It provides a quick visual way to quickly review all our locations across the US. It also gives you the ability to save specific addresses on the map and place shapes in order to mark territories.

The software feels dated in terms of look and user functionality. Some features could be improved, locking shapes would be a giant improvement as mistakes can be made, by accidentally moving shapes while trying to move around the map view.

The cloud-based functionality is nice, but because the software uses each computers individual cached memory to store the map you have to make sure to open a new copy of the master map each time to avoid mistakes when working in a team environment. One small mistake in order of operations can result in significant error in the master map.

We have actually purchased a second account as a workaround, though an approval system included in the software would be much better.

Chris,

Thank you for your review. Regarding map editing across a shared environment. You should be using a Map Business Online Team subscription to achieve team editing.Team editing provides a Map Lock feature to prevent overwriting. From what we can see, you are using the full-year subscription only, which does not support multiple users logging into the subscription.

Brit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Exactly what I needed to create multiple layers of alignment in the US and Canada! Great...

Bewertet am 17.11.2017

Allowed me to complete my territory alignment project in just one weeks time.

*The customer service was amazing! Cusotmer rep. was such a great support and super responsive. He never declined a screen sharing session and answered every email within a half hour. He was always happy to help me get unstuck. It was really only small details I needed him for because the program was very easy to use and the YouTube videos and help website covered most any question that came up.
*Now that I have it down, I see many more business uses for us.
*The price was very good for the product capabilities and the fact that the support was so good made the value amazing. Most companies would invoice you for the consulting or training.

*I wish it included Mexico.
*It would be nice to be able to combine both the zip code and county feature when making territories, instead of being committed to one or the other. There were times combining would have made the work faster.
*Better options for hiding everything when I only want to print part of the map. Too many filters required in addition to hiding map layers and it just wasn't as clean as I wanted.

Antwort von MapBusinessOnline.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for reviewing Map Business Online. Additional countries are under consideration - Mexico being one.

ZIP codes and Counties present some challenges when compiled together to construct a territory. One problem is that ZIP's often overlap several counties. We'll continue to review it.

We'll also continue to consider new ways to highlight sections of the map. Perhaps a view wizard to select and de-select layers all at once?

Rebekah

Great Replacement for Bing Maps

Bewertet am 16.11.2016

After reviewing several mapping software, we chose Map Business Online because of the functionality and cost. The software is easy to use and I love the ability to share a password-protected map with anyone, even those without a license! Overall, a great value.

Great cost and it is extremely easy to use. The desktop version is nice and I love the sharing feature. I was able to embed a map directly into SharePoint site, which was nice.

Call outs are not transparent and there isn't an optimizer function to create custom territories, only ones based off of zip code, county or state. Also, the color-coding max of 100 is limiting. We have 106 Districts and 1400 territories and I am unable to color-code by either. Lastly, the route optimizer is clunky. I wish that it was possible to select an area and have it route all points within it. That'd be great!

Antwort von MapBusinessOnline.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Rebekah - Thank you for your kind review. Just to address your desire to route to an area. If you create a polygon query or circle query around an area and select your data target, this will save a list in the Data Window of those points. Simply click the Add All Rows to Route button on the right side of the Data Window tool bar to create an optimized route for all points in that search return. Please let us know if you require a demo on this. Thanks Again!

Andy
  • Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

We've tried the REST now we are using the BEST.

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

After searching and trying other mapping programs for our delivery operations team and finding that we just couldn't get all the features that we required we finally found Map Business Online. Not only did it have all the features we needed including Longitude/Latitude and optimizing delivery routes but provided us tons of other bells and whistles. MBO proved to be a superb tool for our operations team to create routes and territories with the click of a few buttons but also allowed our reporting team to make beautiful maps that helped our executive team visualize the story the data was telling.

We are using this for the 2nd year in a row and will be renewing when it is time again. We pride ourselves at offering cutting edge applications to our millions of readers and subscribers worldwide and love the MBO helps us stay ahead of the technology curve by continuing to update their product and features. The addition of MBO for the desktop was a great addition and only helps make using the product even easier.

To the staff at MBO---Keep up the great work!

MBO desktop, route optimization, ease of use.

Limits on how many stops you can have on any one route.

Thanks Andy. Those are very kind words and we greatly appreciate them. Geoff

Grafton
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Map your Biz!

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

Such a smooth tool & allows customization to make it more useful to your business needs

I have used this software for my personal drone business mapping my clients around the state of FL, but we also started using at my day job to map our factories across the globe. This allows us to keep track of factories and map our spend with each - this allows us to better pick new factories when it comes to consolidating freight with eachother

The price @ $300 is well worth the spend - but considering it is basically a Google Maps add on tool - you would think Google would try something like this & make it free (w/ small ads)

Grafton,

Thank you for your review and for using Map Business Online for drone work. To be clear - Map Business Online is NOT a Google Add-on tool. Google did the world a service by providing advanced mapping for free for so long. They also put people in the industry out of work, and then took those capabilities away because those services do, in fact, cost a lot of money to support. Google isn't in the business of free. Companies pay Google a lot of $ for marketing, geocoding, .mapping, site reviews, and many other services.

Bill

Great Product

Bewertet am 11.12.2018

I have been using MapBusinessOnline for about 8 months and couldn’t be happier with the services it provides. I have employees and myself who map around 250 routes monthly for our sales team. The interface is easy to use and the abilities are exactly what I need. My sales team finds the maps and step by step routes easy to follow and accurate. My store lists change every quarter and the uploading system allows me to quickly upload a new list and categorize the account by priority using colors and shapes. I have also used the heat mapping capabilities and found those easy to customize and quick to use. As with any advanced software, this does take a week or two to learn the more complex features, but it is well worth the time invested. This is the software I would have designed if I was to create one myself. Great job!!!

Number of locations I can add
Creating a territory is quick and easy
Fair price for all of the great features

I would like to see multiple day routing available.

Antwort von MapBusinessOnline.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your review Bill.

Brittany
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung

Customer Review of Mapbusinessonline.com

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

Our company used Map Point for many years, and when I came on board last year, I got us to switch to Map Business. The customer service team is super friendly and is always willing to help, especially when I starting using the program for the first time, last December.

Easy to use, like the options for US and Canada map views. It's so easily to load zip code files into the program and overall the program is very user-friendly.

I really enjoy the program, using it on a daily basis, but you cannot remove inner borders of zip codes inside territories that get created. I think this is something that can probably be changed in the future, but it's not a deal breaker, still want to continue to use this program in near future.

Thanks Brittany.

• Branche: Fundraising

Easy to figure out

Bewertet am 12.3.2019

We needed a mapping package for planning locations for events. This product was easy to use and get going quickly. It allows us to upload a large file of addresses and then maps the people by zip code. So we can easily see the concentrations of people to plan the best location for an event. There is a subscription to pay, but it was pretty reasonable and they are quick to reply when you have a question. We are still using it and find it very useful. In fact, I think we are under-utilizing it and need to train more people on it .

It is internet based and you are uploading your data to a web site, so I get a little nervous about our data being hacked. We removed names and just left ID numbers to get around this issue.

Antwort von MapBusinessOnline.com Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for your review. Map Business Online places security above all other concersn. All imported data is encrypted. We cannot access you maps or imported data. You'll find our privacy policy link listed under legal at the bottom margin of the website.

Geoff

Marie

Low cost - easy to learn and share - brings CRM data "alive"

Bewertet am 31.5.2015

I tested 10 other sales mapping options before I found, and fell in love with, MBO. Our B-to-B telemarketing sales staff now has access to the geographic and demographic features of over 600,000 small business leads that I plotted across 50 separate state maps. (If the geocoding limit per map could be increased to 750,000 - hint, hint - I'd only need one map!) I added a Goggle street view link to the callout box and tons of business statistics to the data window so the sales staff can easily research their leads, and really 'see' who they're talking to. Also, businesses in our existing customers' territories are blocked out, making it clear who NOT to call. It's so easy to share all 50 maps with both our on-site and off-site telemarketing staff. I simply created a free WIX website containing 50 state links, and gave the name of that website to our salespeople (for security, the website is not published on the web). The changes I make to the maps almost daily are automatically updated at the WIX link. And all this functionality for the single-user MBO price!!! Overall, MBO is a brilliant, extremely intuitive, highly functional, and very affordable tool that gives our sales staff insight into who and where the best prospects are. It's helped our company tremendously in visualizing and achieving its potential.
My only complaint is that navigation around the map (zooming and dragging) is a little jerky and awkward. Even when I use the helpful preset zoom stops, it takes a while to recenter the map at a new location and/or zoom level. I'd also like to see automatic dialing software integrated into the maps. If MBO could do that, it would make a complete package for B-to-B telemarketing companies.

Kris
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

Amazing Map Software

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

The abundant demographic detail provided by this software helps us build territories for our sales team. I highly recommend this software to learn more about local regions. (We use maps for both the USA and Canada).

New data available, just like you announced 2015 & 2016 is now available!

If you don't refresh a map, I sometimes override new data.

Thanks Kris.

Jason
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool we use to solve the common traveling salesman problem with our field staff routing.

Bewertet am 24.5.2018

We route 20+ people to over 2000 site visits per month in 50 states.

It's stable and functional and at the right price point. Once you get over the learning curve and create a work-flow, it is easy to use and repeatable.

Territories by zip code is constrictive. Need other options to create territories like free drawing them with a poly. I probably just need more training. The UI could be definitely be updated and made more intuitive.

Jason,

Thank you for your review. You certainly can use draw tools to create free form territories. Please contact our technical support for a web demo or some direction.

Thanks,

Marisol
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

04/15/21

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

Depending on my needs, mostly good. If I have to use the functions I listed on the Cons, it could sometimes be disappointing

The product is easy to use, and I like the ease of pulling demographics, etc.

I don't like:
1) the fact that I often have to rearrange the callout's orientation in order to avoid overlapping and or covering other data when I close and reopen the map.
2) The map only keeps one rout on the map. I have often needed to present two or three routes to a location, but unfortunately I need to draw the others manually.
3) The software does not add demographic data for Zip Codes and Territories. I know I could copy and export, but I would appreciate an option to "add to map" as we have with the Drawing Tools area.

Marisol,
Thank you for reviewing MapBusinessOnline. Regarding your Con points: 1. I would suggest you make sure to save the map after reorienting callout orientation. 2. MBO provides 1 route at a time by design. For multi-routes per map consider a product like Route Smart ( much more expensive though). 3. Demographic Data is available for all territories and jurisdictions - Use the Summary option upon selection or the Data Window view to add demographic data to your analysis. Feel free to request a web demo or search our blog for more details on any of these features.

Tyler
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This software is fantastic!!!

Bewertet am 14.12.2016

We recently switched to Map Business Online at our company. Not only is MBO returning us better results than our old software, but it came with a 3500% decrease in yearly licensing fees! We couldn't be happier with the switch.

The ease of use. I was able to just open up the program and go, it's very user-friendly. I did get stuck with one feature and reached out to customer service for help. I didn't really expect to get anything in return, but they emailed me back within the hour, and I was only a trial member! Very pleased.

The only issues I have are quirky little things like I wish callouts would disappear without having to manually close them. But that's pretty picky, I don't have very many issues with the software.

Thank you Tyler. Your feature request has been submitted. Geoff

sagar
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good tool for quick geographically mapping

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Improved visibility into my product sale

The option to plot multiple layer is the best, I am able to plot my sales information with US Census data.

Ability to not be able to filter data on fly. I have to manually filter my data file and reupload it

Sagr,

Thanks for reviewing Map Business Online.