Udio

4,8 (42)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Vereinfache dein Schulmanagement mit nutzerfreundlicher Software.

Sortieren nach

Surya
Surya
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best school/institute management system!

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

The parent portal was a big help to us since it solved a lot of difficulties. In addition, the Udio crew is always accessible to address my queries. I've been quite pleased with the software since the beginning.

We found Udio to be simple to use and learn; our institute's personnel rapidly learned how to use the program. The email tool is fantastic, allowing you to send all of your clients in a single email.

We encountered some troubles with the email system, and emails did not always arrive at their intended destination. There is also no SMS capability for fast texting clients. Everything else is flawless and perfect.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Surya, thank you for taking the time to leave this glowing review! Great to hear that Udio is helping your institute thrive. We appreciate your comments and will very soon be rolling out updates to the email platform and the ability to send SMS' directly from Udio. Watch this space! -Hayley

Thippa

Experience with UDIO

Bewertet am 17.10.2022

Overall experience with UDIO is great, have saved us a lot of time and made our communications with parents a lot more seamless.

-The customer portal. It is great for parents to view everything about their child through the portal. (Looking at bookings, managing their makeups, tracking their progress, downloading their certificates, paying their invoices). Love how it has the panel showing the recent posts on our social media page as well. Very well thought out.

-Overall usability of the software, easy to navigate and well structured.

-There has also been a few changes made to work for our business model and it has helped save us a lot of time. Some of it includes the Permanent/replacement in coaches and bulk move.

-The time consuming process of having to create a new class and moving the students over when the students are ready for the next level. Understand how it would work for a business with many class options for students to move into but in our case, where spaces are limited and coaches work towards advancing the whole class, doesn't work too well.

-Not being able to do a one-time reconciliation for payments on the same billing account . Parents pay a consolidated amount for their invoices via Bank Transfer and having to manually reconcile the invoices individually takes a lot of time and productivity is compromised.

-Credits being applied to a facility instead of the billing account.

-Not being able to utilise temporary vouchers (makeup vouchers) or move day and time across different outlets.

Elice
Elice

Works well for us

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

Sue is always available to answer any questions I have she has helped me understand and use all the features available.

we find Udio easy to teach our staff, we use the direct debit facility for our customers which is easy. I use the bulk email and the reports are great.

not much. sometimes our staff enter a new swimmer that is already in the system so maybe it could flag if you start to enter someone already entered?

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Elice, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it! Happy to hear that you find Udio easy when it comes to training staff and that it streamlines the payment process for you and your customers. We'll definitely pass your feedback over to our development team. -Hayley

Rochelle

Review for UDIO

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

The parent portal was a huge benefit for us as it solved a lot of problems for us like allowing parents to manage their makeups themselves as well as not needing to constantly call or come up to the office to do basic things like move bookings or check which class their child was in .

Coming from a very complex system like Links to a system like UDIO was a big difference for our centre.
Staff as well as customers picked up on how to use the software very easily and quickly.

We had some issues with parents not receiving our communication that were sent via email. This was the only issue.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Rochelle, thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate the feedback! So pleased to hear how user-friendly your staff and customers find Udio and the portal - it's one of our biggest focuses that we continually refine. So sorry to hear some parents hadn't received your emails; we've done everything possible on our end to legitimise the domain so it sounds like it could be a receiver issue (i.e. their provider is marking the email as junk). You could use the customer notices in the portal to let customers know an email has gone out and to check junk just in case :) Do reach out if there's anything else we can do to help! -Hayley

Alyce
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Australian Owned with Local Support

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

The biggest pro for me has been the local support, in the same time zone. The support has been fantastic so far. Not more staying up until 10pm just to speak to someone from the company (this was the case with the last software I was using).
I generally get an answer within a day and this is either by way of a video specifically answering my questions or a zoom catch up. Amazing!

There’s not much bad to say… I am definitely looking forward to the app when it arrives.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

My Music Staff

Warum Udio gewählt wurde

The udio team helped me import my customer data and change my customers over. They were really helpful.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Jackrabbit Music

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Udio

Udio seemed to be more customisable to my needs. I like that they are based in Perth, in the same time zone as me.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Thank you so much, Alyce! We appreciate your amazing feedback and love having you in our Udio family.

corinna

Life saver

Bewertet am 14.11.2021

Udio have been amazing to work with, no question is silly and I ask a lot! they are always there willing to help.

The email feature to be able to email certain days or levels or all clients in one easy email. made our life so much easier

no text function to be able to text clients quickly if we have had to cancel lessons at short notice.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Corinna, thanks so much for this wonderful review! So glad you love the email functionality in Udio and that it helps maintain communication with your customers. SMS will soon be available for Australia but New Zealand is proving tricky due to Telco restrictions - one thing you could do is sign up to a local SMS provider and import information from Udio. Thanks again, and please continue to reach out if you have any questions - we're always happy to help :) -Hayley

Gary

UDIO Review November 2021

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

UDIO was able to quickly and accurately upload our XL spreadsheets and implemented our management system. Our customers have enjoyed being able to access their family profile including their bookings and invoices.

I would like to link UDIO with MYOB. In the meantime we have been able to prepare more timely financial reports for our accountant.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Jackrabbit Swim

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Udio

User friendly for business users and customers; Customer Support; Flexibility

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Gary, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review! Happy to hear that your customers are enjoying using the portal and that you're finding the financial reports beneficial. Thanks again -Hayley

Lorna

Family Aquatics

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

I have been very happy with the software from day one. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been very helpful and puts up with all my silly and small questions and requests

Very easy to use and Sue is always on the other end to help

Cant attach documents to emails and it Doesn't link up with square pay

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Lorna, thanks so much for your feedback! So glad that you find Udio easy to use and continue to have good experience with customer support. Email attachments will be released in the next stage of email updates :) Thanks again! -Hayley

Vicky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't manage without it!

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

I could not run my swim school without Udio. We invested in the system from day dot as we appreciate the need for good systems. There are so many features that have been thought through that are specific to swim schools developed by people who understand the complexities of managing classes, swimmers, parents and staff when it changes every month! Highly recommend :)

Udio is intuitive, easy to use and functional. We use the system for bookings, assessments, invoicing, lesson plans, timetabling and reporting to parents. The updates are great each month, and anything we may need or would like it to do, is listened too and actioned.
It saves time, create efficiencies, ensures accuracy in bookings and timetabling and creates a great paper trail. (without the paper!)
We also LOVE [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

We would love the ability to copy and paste lesson plans across weeks without having to manually do each one.
We would love to be able to 'replace a teacher' across a whole lane/shift, not just individual classes.
We would love to be able to add images (easily!), and customise the newsletters more.
Would love an expanded 'calendar view' of the whole week (not just day by day)
We offer two credits a year, would love some better way of recording when they have used them

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Vicky, thank you SO much for leaving this glowing review of Udio! We're so thrilled to hear how happy you are with the software and that the extra efficiencies are giving you and your staff more time to spend on other areas of the business.

As per the quick video walkthrough we sent addressing your cons:
- You can add course information to each course which will show across the entire series (doubling as a lesson plan)
- You can now replace teachers permanently (this is a recent update we released las month)
- Newsletter updates are top of the roadmap
- Calendar can be expanded for the week but to keep it looking tidy, we'd recommend filtering by course(s)
- There is a voucher report with filters for expired which should flag the information you're looking for

Thank you again for your lovely words - we really appreciate it :) -Hayley

Tony

Outstanding Program and service

Bewertet am 11.7.2023

My experience with Udio has been nothing short of amazing. A big shout out to [sensitive content hidden] who has always made herself available 24/7. [sensitive content hidden] has been patient whilst I learnt the program and would even send me my own personalised video of answers to my questions on well over 20 occasions.

Udio is the most user friendly program I have ever come across. It's easy to use and understand, the simplicity is great.

Ideally, it would be nice to go to a class and just be able to change the name of it as opposed to moving every child out making a new class and then moving every child back in.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Much needed upgrade to our swim school booking system

Bewertet am 20.7.2022

More professional customer experience with online payment options and online customer portal. Better tracking of bookings and potential communication of pupils progress. Reduced admin time with by allowing more online self service options for customers. I like that they consistently add extra features and improvements.

You can customise the software to your unique business circumstance. Offers a basic simple setup but as I have become more comfortable with the software I am adding more sophistication, creativity and complexity to our tasks.

As with any new software there is a large amount of learning to take on board. You must allow time for staff to be trained and get familiar with doing things a different way. Be prepared to invest the time required to do the a software changeover and customise the software to suit your needs

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi David, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Udio! You're exactly right in that Udio is designed to grow with you, meaning you can start with the basics and then introduce other modules as your swim school grows and you become more confident navigating the system. Appreciate the feedback - we always take our clients' comments on board so that we can continue to refine features, as well as add new ones that make your life easier. Thanks again! -Hayley

Stevie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Fastlane Fitness

Bewertet am 20.12.2021

UDIO has been extremely effective within our business for staff and customers. The support team at UDIO always go above and beyond to educate and support us. Thank you.

The ability for customers to make bookings themselves and track their children's progress.
Each term we run a swim carnival. Being able to record swimmers times on their accounts have made it easy for us to compare their results and set specific goals.

Changing class levels - When a full class moves up it would be great if you could just change the level. Understand that this may be difficult with the achievement programming.

Check-in drop down bar - Once swimmers have been checked in would be great for them to disappear to minimise scrolling as the afternoon goes on.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Stevie, thank you so much for leaving us such a great review! We're so pleased to hear that your customers are enjoying using the portal and that Udio continues to be a good match for your swim school. We'll definitely take your feedback and onboard and speak to our developers. Looking forward to continuing working with you in the new year and beyond! -Hayley

Alessandra

Swim School Review

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

I love how straight forward Udio is. It's so easy to teach people to use it because of the simple and straight forward design. It is efficient and has lots of ways to find what you need, whether you are showing a staff member or customer, as both of them have different needs. I especially like the calendar layout as I am a visual learner and this helps me prepare for the day. The check-in screens make it easy for customers to check-in to their lessons and saves us a lot of admin. Similarly with the parent portal, we encourage parents to do everything themselves online. They are also great with their communication and customer support.

The waitlist is the only area we would like to see an improvement on. Once you put a person on the waitlist, there is no way to edit this if they need a different level or time. If you delete them, they go the bottom of the list. This is hard to manage when our waitlist is around 300 students.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Alessandra, thank you so much for leaving this helpful review! It's so great to hear how much Udio is helping your team cut down on admin time and streamlining your daily workflows. We appreciate the feedback and have it on our list to edit the waiting list so watch this space! -Hayley

Ben

Great product for our 15 swim schools

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Our overall experience has been excellent, the support team is very helpful and we've never had a technical issue with the platform.

Udio is an intuitive system that all our staff find easy to use. The excellent reporting functions allow the team to manage 15 swim schools from 1 central location. I can view our bookings, cancellation, class occupancy, takings and outstanding fees, just to name a few, from the reporting suite. All the reports can be exported to excel, making adding the figures to our financial reports easy.

We would like an udio app, this would improve customer to access the udio portal. I do believe this is currently in the development pipe works, so looking forward to seeing it.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Ben, Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate it and stay tuned for our app!

Marie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic service and forward thinking

Bewertet am 8.11.2021

Transparency and convenience for the customer, smooth cash flow for the business and allows staff onsite to deliver on higher value tasks contributing to us being able to provide exceptional service.

Staff feedback when we implemented was that the software is intuitive. Implementation was smooth and the Udio team will always go above and beyond to deliver great customer service.

There are always small things which would be good unique to how we operate, but I realise being a general system and not customised for each user, this is a balancing act.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Marie, thank you so much for sharing this fantastic review! We're so happy that you're enjoying using Udio in your business and are finding the software intuitive and modern. We're always open to feedback for upgrades that will help your business thrive, so please let us know and the team will certainly look into it. Thanks again! -Hayley

Lis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use!

Bewertet am 5.11.2021

What I like most about Udio is the customer portal and self-check in. Having the ability for customers to manage their own bookings and check themselves into lessons has enabled us to shift our resource to other areas of the business where it is needed most. This in turn means we are able to offer a better level of service to our customers and more support to our staff.

The waitlist - However, I know there is work being done to improve this part of the software.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Lis, thank you for sharing your thoughts and feedback, we're thrilled to hear that the customer portal and self check-in are making such a difference to your business and customers. Great to hear that the staff find it easy to use and user-friendly. And waitlist improvements are high on the roadmap so watch this space :) Thanks again! -Hayley

Veronica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Udio is an effective tool

Bewertet am 16.3.2023

Udio is an effective tool for our business to run efficiently and professionally, giving staff the flexibilty to perform multiple tasks at once and create instant changes which allows for better communication with our customers, as well as giving customers the chance to perform many functions themselves as well.

While Udio is very efficient for the regular booking process, which is the main part of our business, there are a few functions which take too many steps to complete the booking process for the not so regular sessions

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Veronica, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy you like Udio and we will look into streamlining our booking process for irregular sessions!

Colin
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Udio Review

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Ease of use all sections of the program, for example,
A lot easier to check customers in with...

Ease of use all sections of the program, for example,
A lot easier to check customers in with either a scan card or now with the portal.
Quick and easy to check customers details.
Scanning classes for a make up or vacant position is again quick and easy

Easy and quick to navigate around the program to find what your looking for.

There isn't much to dislike and when there is, we can ring the supprot desk, which always solves the problem.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Thanks, Colin! We're thrilled to hear that you find Udio easy to use and have very few issues. It's great that you're utilising the customer portal and seeing time-saving results like customer check-ins. As always, if you do have any questions, our support team are always on hand to help. -Hayley

Lisa

UDIO Review

Bewertet am 14.3.2023

Udio is growing with us and developers are keen to embrace any suggestions we have. The functionality of the system benefits our swim school and is easy to use from a staff and customer perspective.

Product is user friendly and easy to navigate.

More report tools: E.g: Duplicate account report, Teams reporting tool, ability to adjust invoice part way through the month ( instead of crediting account)

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that you find Udio user-friendly and easy to use! We will definitely pass the feedback regarding the reporting tools on to our development team. Have a great day!

Katelyn
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good software

Bewertet am 27.3.2023

Udio makes reporting faster and easier to understand. very happy when new things roll out, instructions are always clear and easy to understand

Very easy to use software. Everything is in one place and can access all relevant information. Management side of things is great and always finding new ways to increase efficiency

Sometimes when an update occurs, the ‘confirm’ button switches sides and for some bookings it is on the left but others on the right. I feel as though all ‘confirm’ buttons should be on the same side to avoid mistakes

Alicia

WestSwim

Bewertet am 4.11.2021

Easy to use and get information.
Some more customisation would be great

Easy to use and get information.
Some more customisation would be great

Product is easy for POS, checking in and everyday use

Some of the reports don't cover the areas I would like and some do not break down the categories enough
Also some easier 1 touch checking in would be great.
For example a casual Aqua class, if someone has a membership card and vouchers on their account we should be able to scan their card and it automatically books them in rather than having to select the class first.

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Alicia, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your comments and feedback. Do reach out to us about which reports you'd like to see and we can see if they already exist, or alternatively add to our roadmap :) -Hayley

Luke

MLC School Aquatic Centre - Review

Bewertet am 14.7.2022

Very good. Customer service has been great. The constant support provided is very professional and helpful in any situation.

Ease of use, customer portal, all in one place.

Can be slightly messy in terms of visuals. Calendar could be cleaned up. Developing an app for customer use would be helpful. (I am being very picky here, it is still very good)

Antwort von UdioSystems

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts, Luke! We're happy to hear that you find the product easy to use - we strive to make Udio as user-friendly as possible to make the transition to a new system as seamless as possible. We'll be sure to take your comments on board and add them to our future roadmap. Thanks again! -Hayley

Terri
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy, Convienient and Friendly to Use.

Bewertet am 2.5.2023

Overall, the experience was great. Very easy to use and teach staff to use. Once explained to customers on how to use it they love it as well

How easy it is to use, Also show customers how to use. Much easier and friendlier than Links.

No App and we need to be able to delete Peoples profiles. E.g, a customer may put their child's name 10 times. Being able to delete 9 of them. it would help hugely.

Benjamin

Swim School Review

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Great customer support, excellent tool for communicating and managing our staff and members

Great features and amazing customer support, our representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is phenomenal!
Improvements roll out constantly, we feel as if our troubles are heard and change will be implemented
Great support during these ongoing lockdowns and tricky times

Creating classes, changing teachers - clunky, slow and takes

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Ben, thank you so much for leaving this glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had positive experiences with customer support, especially throughout COVID and lockdowns - we understand how hard that's been on the industry so are always here if you need us :)
Changing teachers is something that we're working on and will be released in the next product update. Thanks again! -Hayley

Jared

Amazing software.

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

Simple and effective tool which has helped tremendously.

Simple and effective tool which has helped tremendously.

The dashboard makes everything so simple and convenient. This product has made me confident in doing my administration work whilst minimising my time at my computer.

The customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has beyond amazing. She has been a huge help when setting up the program at Newington.

Two simple features that i feel would be beneficial to the software:
- Allowing attachments in emails.
- Having a finished/complete button after marking the roll

Antwort von UdioSystems

Hi Jared, thanks so much for leaving this great review! So happy to hear how well Udio has fitted into your business. Appreciate the feedback too! Adding email attachments will be released in the next stage of email upgrades and we're also looking at ways to mark attendance and view supervisor information - watch this space :) -Hayley