JumpStory

• Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Leap, don’t jump

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Excellent

Good options. Plenty of photos. Easy to use.

Nothing really. Haven’t found anything to dislike.

Logan B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

If it seems to good to be true...

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

I used to spend hours locating images and then exporting them to resize or remove backgound. Being able to grab a 'ready to go' image regardless of the image requirement is a game changer in terms of my time.

This is absolutely not the case with JumpStory. Great design and features, intuitive access. Has saved me hours of work tracking down authority to use images. Also the personal assistant feature is excellent if you are struggling to locate a relevant image it will look for you.

It has a quirk that when you go back to the search page that's book marked, it takes you back to the log in screen even if you are already logged in. You then have to navigate to the search page.

Abraham F.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The whole package

Bewertet am 6.9.2021

The beautiful images, they went straight into my website. Editing was not necessary.

The search can definitely be improved, sometimes it took quite a while to find the right images, but when I finally did, it was perfect!

Andrea R.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Good Tool for Photos and Video

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I use for my website and blog.

I use Jumpstory from 8 months and i like very much the big database of Video and Photos, very easy the download, you can choice also the size.
The price is ok, and also the quality of photos, free copyright.

About videos here not so many of good quality expecially about travels section, i hope will be more complete in future. Also the editing area is very good.

Stephen W.
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

New Concept, New Tools!

Bewertet am 21.8.2020

I already subscribe to multiple stock art services and like them all for different reasons. I didn't think JumpStory would have anything new to offer, but I was wrong - really unique images, high quality, and additional features like video and music (still in the works) that make this a valuable addition to my tool kit!

I'm getting a lot of use out of the AI tool which removes backgrounds from photos. Really handy - and of course, I'm finding a lot of great and unique images on JumpStory.

I've got no dislikes and am looking forward to new, scheduled features.

Antwort von JumpStory Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Stephen, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy JumpStory so much and we guarantee you we will keep improving. Best regards, Yishai Freilich - Head of Customer Experience at JumpStory.

Alexandra N.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Selection of original content

Bewertet am 3.9.2020

I was looking for content for a promotional video for my art business (second business).

We are now also considering using the vast amount of pictures for the content side of our agency.

Jumpstory offers a great selection of pictures that look natural. Also, their customer service is great.

I couldnt find a lot of videos on my specific topic (flashmobs), but that is ok. I used other search terms and found what I needed, respectively combined it with content from other platforms.

Antwort von JumpStory Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey Alexandra, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so happy to hear that you enjoy JumpStory so much and we guarantee you we will keep improving. We are adding thousands of new videos everyday, many of which will fit very well in your projects! Best regards, Yishai Freilich - Head of Customer Experience at JumpStory.

Miha B.
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Jump to great Pics

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Easy to use, the search algorythm is spot on (little off topic for few pics), pics are great quality and diverse. Everything you need as a professional marketing or media company, large or small business, or individual for posting on social media, for flyers, brochures and other marketing material!
Great, recommend, 5 star!

Easy to use, the search algorythm is spot on, simple registration.

More diverse media for some topics (more different sources). This will be expanded for sure in the near future!

Artur P.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Jumpstory is a useful tool

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

I'm satisifed with JS service. We publish 2 articles in our blog weekly, so I use JumpStory every time to find relevant pictures.

What I like most is that, in my opinion, images from JumpStory look unique and not like 100%-free-stock-photo. One more feature i find useful is image resize before download.

Sometimes it shows realy irrelevant pictures on request. Foe example, it shows garden tools when I look for "software tools" image.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great Stock Images That Are Easy To Search At A Fair Price.

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

Great. There are tons of little extras that nobody else is doing or doing as well. I like the knockout backgrounds feature and the way they feature images that are emotive.

Good images and lots of them. There's a pretty solid image search too so you can get to them.

Zero complaints so far. I have had zero issues. The UI is not mind-blowing if I had to nitpick

Caroline C.
  • Branche: Internet
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great visuals

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

Great resource!

Jumpstory has a great visual library and wide selection depending on mood and type of imagery

We have encountered some technical issue in downloading images, but this is a rare occurrence