Deel

Gehaltsabrechnung und Compliance für die Belegschaft.

Sortieren nach

Andreas
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Keinen Support oder Ansprechpartner

Bewertet am 8.1.2024

Unflexibel, langsame und unprofessionell.

Unflexibel, langsame und unprofessionell.

Im Moment wirklich nichts, das Onboarding ist kompliziert, es werden z.B. Vorder- und Rückseite vom AHV Ausweis verlangt obwohl die Rückseite bei allen glecih ist.

Das es auch wenn es brennt keine Ansprechpartner gibt. Alles dauert ewig, support ist ein Bot der immer nur die gleichen unnützen FAQ anzeigt. Keine Hilfe oder wirklicher Support während dem Onboarding. Ev. ändert sich das noch. Die Antworten und das Verhalten der Mitarbeiter, sogar nach einer Escalationen sind sehr unprofessionell. Es musste eigentlich nur ein bestehender Vertrag über deel neu abgeschlossen werden, leider war deel bis heute nicht in der Lage die Konditionen aus dem bestehenden Vertrag die mehrfach mitgeteilt wurden im Vertrag abzubilden dafür sind wiedersprüchliche Klauseln auch im 3. Versuch immer noch vorhanden.

Andrea
Andrea
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Ability to Manage Offshore Contractors with Ease

Bewertet am 28.7.2023

I have not only been extremely happy with the platform but my rep has been the biggest help! I work with [sensitive content hidden] and she is ALWAYS there to help me through roadblocks or to answer any questions. It's truly been a pleasure to have her on my side.

Deel is crucial to the management of our offshore team. It's refreshing to know that we have compliance documents auto-populated for each country and that takes the worry off our plate. It's easy to pay our team, record time off, adjust contracts, add additional contractors, etc. Overall very happy with this platform and highly recommend!

When updating a contractors pay you have to terminate the contract and start a new one - I would love to see improvement here. It would be extremely beneficial to update a contract without the hassle of ending the contract, paying the contractor off cycle then starting a new one.

Malvika
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Simple, efficient and compliant EOR service that is value for money

Bewertet am 21.11.2023

Deel was a great EOR partner service platform that delivered quality, value for money service throughout its course. We were extremely satisfied with the customer support team which has been ever responsive and kept up with all our queries at all odd times. Definitely a partner worth working with for all our future international hiring that require contract and payroll support

Simple, efficient dashboard systems
Responsive Customer Support

Over-reliance on customer support for easy doubts or query resolutions

• Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Very bad support - extremely inefficient

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

The concept sounds good - the problem is big and is worth solving - could have an amazing impact

Deel sounds really good on paper, the problem they are addressing is important and their impact could be huge on both their clients and their employees. On actuality, Deel failed to meet the minimum expectations every time they were needed.The processing of the visa was delayed multiple times, and the process is full of inefficiencies. The employee is asked to use the portal to upload their documents, the portal looks good and is comprehensive but is never used by the Deel team and the employee is asked for the same information and documents every time.First payroll was delayed, the rest so far has been arriving on time.The health insurance coverage had interruptions and the support to recover insurance was delayed and underwhelming.Every government application where you'll need them will take 10 times the normal time and cost 10 times the normal cost.The support is really lacking, you will need to reach out over chat to a team that has no knowledge nor ability and is always blocked by other teams that you cannot reach to.

Aneta
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Favorite service for managing contractors

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

Easy to use. Easy to onboard new contractors/employees. Fairley inexpensive monthly fee for each active contract.

Sometimes the interface changes and it's hard to navigate.

Yvonne
Yvonne
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Using Deel, streamline global hiring and payroll

Bewertet am 7.6.2023

Any organization that employs foreign freelancers, contractors, or gig workers should strongly consider using Deel. For the majority of businesses, the advantages of having a single, streamlined solution for international payments and contracts will almost probably outweigh the relatively slight disadvantages. Businesses and contractors alike obtain the tools, direction, and certainty they need to expand and operate cooperatively across borders with Deel.

Deel streamlines and makes onboarding new international contractors simple. Through Deel's user-friendly platform, tasks that once took weeks to accomplish, such as opening local bank accounts, completing tax forms, and creating contracts, may now be finished in a matter of minutes. Contractors start operating rapidly so they can begin adding value right away. The quick and simple onboarding process also increases the likelihood that contractors would want to stay on board with the company.

Although Deel offers a complete solution for managing contractors around the world, the platform has little flexibility for companies that need customization outside of the built-in features and processes. Deel may not give the flexibility to fully configure the software to fit the precise compliance, payroll, or reporting demands of businesses with very specific requirements. Deel is best suited for companies who are happy to use the majority of its core features without having to considerably customize the platform.

Marián
Marián
  • Branche: E-Learning

Payroll & Benefits Coordinator

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

Great!

Great!

I love that everything is in one place. It's user-friendly, and all the contractors always agree with it; they have no problems, and I have never received a complaint about the platform

I would improve the reporting part, making it more customizable

Hey there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. We look forward to helping you in the future!

Cenk
Cenk
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool to manage and pay the contractors and compliance

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

So far, so good. We recommend it to all of our clients as we are an accounting practice.

Deel is improving every month, adding new and new features... We like the most:Options to pay contractors: They are flexibleCompliance: Has standard, country specific agreements and also does the KYC and tax forms.Wide services: Depending in where you locate, types of contractors or employees, Deel has a wide range of services and products and as a CEO, I can decide the cost/benefit and choose one. We are not forced to fit a solution but can choose.Client Service and Support: Our client manager is great and we discuss the risks and options and methodologies to choose the right solutions.

None that comes to my mind... but I would say their EOR solution is a bit costly.

Antwort von Deel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed using Deel. Your feedback means a lot to us! We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Mariano
Mariano
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Deel is the deel

Bewertet am 2.8.2023

Love the website, love what they achieve to centralize every payment in one place.

Deel help me receiving payments abroad very easy and to send it wherever I want.

I need to take my money in less than 30 days. I dont understand this rule.Oh and I will love to have an app for my phone.

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Mickey
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to use employer of record for international hires.

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

The best thing about Deel is that it makes it a lot more easy for your company to hire people that are not in your country or jurisdiction through their employer of record service.

Deel can be quite expense as they have to take a lot of the employer responsibilities that you don't have to deal with yourself.

Stephanie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great payroll software for remote work

Bewertet am 3.2.2024

Great payroll service for remote workers. Conversions are fair to generous with currency exchanged and direct deposits are lightning speed quick! 10/10 would recommend if you want your money quick into your bank

I get paid from abroad and the process of getting my money into deel and subsequently into my bank is lightning speed. Takes usually 1-8 hours for me and sometimes it’s instant! Fastest payroll online service out there.

I encountered issues when uploading receipts proof for reimbursement (under expenses) JPG files would not upload but then tried with PDF files and worked okay

Madeleine
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great payroll services

Bewertet am 31.7.2023

With Deel I am able to manage my offshore hires and their payroll with ease. I don't have to know local law - Deel takes care of it for me.

It's an easy onboarding for both employer and employee.

The time reporting is a bit confusing (for employer). It's difficult to find historic time reports and know exactly which reports belong to which invoices. It takes unnecessary time for me to put the pieces together.

Hi there,

We're so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Deel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us. Your feedback is important to us and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Vicki
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Global HR Operations Director

Bewertet am 22.11.2023

What like the most is the responsiveness of the custmer services, like sending a ticket and having their response in 24 hours. The account manager connecting us to the resources timely. However, the customer success manager changed frequently.

The cost/pricing which is not very friendly to SME like us, when we really need a good long term partner for global expansion and scale up.

The flexibility to solutions, or platform, or payroll cycle lag time is long which adding a lot of extra work to the current time. Like we already have our own system to apply leave, and reimbursement, or boarding etc. How to synergize those process between Deel and Appier to make better employee experiences to our employees, who won't feel they are outsider, or different than regular employees.

Martin
  • Branche: Immobilien

Streamlined Global Hiring and Payroll Made Easy with Deel

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

It has significantly reduced the time and effort required for our international hiring and payroll management, allowing us to focus on what matters most - our business.

Deel has truly simplified international hiring for my business. Its platform offers seamless compliance and management in over 150 countries, making it easy to hire talent from around the world without the hassle of setting up foreign entities. I particularly appreciate the localized legal contracts and the user-friendly interface.

While Deel has greatly improved our global hiring processes, there were times when I felt customer support could have been more responsive.

Hey there,

Lexa
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great options for remote jobs

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Easy access to withdrawing money. The option to make quick deposits direct to the card was great, but the fact that it still has additional fees is inconvenient and adds up if you're aren't the type to make one big withdraw and if you do so the fee is still high

Additional fees for each withdraw that is made. Maybe it can be an option to only charge fees after 2 or 3 withdraws. In my case I make small withdrawals and by the month it adds up.

Santiago
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Deel works perfect on everything I need for now

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

Deel is the platform where I receive my salary, and that works perfectly so far. I use a few features of the platform but without any problems. It is easy to understand and perform actions. It should include free charges to more currencies (such as the Canadian dollar and the euro).

From my experience of using Deel, it is very easy and intuitive to use. Its design and flow are very pleasant, simple, and direct. I liked how easy it was to request a debit card and track it all the way to my door.

What I don't like is having to move my money to other accounts. I know it's not Deel's main purpose, but it would be nice to be able to use it as a permanent bank account.What would I improve? I would like Deel to notify me more clearly when a withdrawal has already been made, as sometimes they arrive sooner than the date shown on the platform and I think it hasn't happened yet.Also, it would be great if the '0% fee' was also for currencies such as the Canadian dollar and the euro.

Hi there,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with Deel, especially in making withdrawals!

Please know that Deel balance can't hold funds for more than 30 days. However, if you wish to have your funds held indefinitely, you may opt to activate or enrol in Deel Card in case you haven't, so you can transfer your funds from Deel balance to Deel Card instead. You may refer to this help article for more information about Deel Card: https://help.letsdeel.com/hc/en-gb/sections/4407745296657-Deel-Card

We're committed to providing excellent services and appreciate your feedback.

Monika

CF review

Bewertet am 28.9.2023

So far good.

So far good.

One place for invoices, one contact point for EOR in multiple countries, easy to review and approved expenses and payments, good overview of the team. Notification about upcoming public holidays.

A bit cumbersome way to get and customize reports, not the easiest way to review and approve expenses if submitted by multiple persons.Unclear contracting conditions (especially for EOR that left within 6 months) and payment structure...but this improved now in Sept with the itemized invoice.

Hello Monika,

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to hear of your positive experience so far with our platform.

We truly appreciate your feedback on areas where we can continue to keep improving as well.

This has been shared with the team so it can be looked into for a possible future update.

Thank you so much for choosing Deel!

Ronald
  • Branche: Personalwesen

100% satisfaction!

Bewertet am 24.8.2023

Exceeded my expectations.

Exceeded my expectations.

Easy to use, great customer support, and it goes above and beyond my expectations. I never imagined that payroll system like this can gives you peace of mind.

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you enjoy using our platform and that we were able to provide you with quick and helpful responses. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent support in the future. Thank you for choosing our service!

Irma Rosa
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent personalized Service

Bewertet am 15.8.2023

Great experience, personalized attention and all the patience to go through all the internal process.

What I have liked MOST about Deel, is the people that has taken the time to explain time after time, how to use it, the benefits, etc. It took a long journey and a lot of meetings with the international to team, just to inform and explain this new tool to different areas. And the People from Deel has always been willing to attend to our calls and doubts. I really can see and feel that there is someone in Deel that can attend to any concern and always with a great attitude. Plus that, the platform is so friendly and intuitive. Our people and inside the company are so pleased with Deel.

There is nothing I have not liked about Deel

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our platform and customer service team. We are delighted to hear that you found our platform easy and convenient to use and that our customer support team was able to provide you with the assistance you needed. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service. Thank you for choosing Deel!

andres felipe
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A safe and continuously improving operator

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

So far my experience with Deel is very good, I feel that it is very safe and that it has a solid team always bringing continuous improvements to its customers, but I feel that some basic layers such as the app or as the multi language still need to be addressed.

I like that it is a system that allows me to keep such exact control over my payments as a contractor. As well as your international card which I use and recommend to my colleagues, I feel that it is a good ally to obtain an excellent payroll manager.

There are many improvements along the way that can be observed as an active user: There is a very big need for an application for Android and IOS where you can perform a better management and become almost a banking ally for the use of the card. The start can be simplified since it has a fairly wide overload and the amount of data overwhelms and it is necessary to be able to have the multi language, since many of the people hired do not handle English

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost perfect for my usecase

Bewertet am 19.8.2021

I am very satisfied with Deel, as a receiver of payroll, as Deel has various options to withdraw my earnings. I can even choose the currency, which is huge. The Deel card is just the icing on the cake for me, as this has allowed me to create prepaid visa cards on the fly and not worry about it getting leaked, as I can quickly disable the card myself from the portal.

Customer support. They are almost always available within minutes. Usually the hiccups are caused by my own trouble-making. They are very patient and will guide you step by step if required.

Nothing outstanding, honestly. If I have to complain, it would be the rough edges, that I had to face, but once the team received the feedback, most of the issues would be fixed real quick.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A modern and cost-effective platform

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

The platform makes creating contracts, onboarding, and paying staff around the world extremely easy. The user interface is well-designed and easy to navigate.

Sometimes product changes happen too fast and there are errors in the automated systems.

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel and that you found our platform easy and convenient to use. We're constantly working to improve our service and hope to exceed your expectations in the future.

Ariel
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good product

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Easy to uae, allow you to control the employees from one dashboard

The ui and ux should be improved, part of the processes are still not mature

Gilles

Essential for remote hiring

Bewertet am 11.8.2023

The fact we can create local contracts almost anywhere. Deel will do 90% of the heavy lifting.

Customer support is sometimes not as a reactive or savvy as we would like.

Hi there,

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you loved using Deel. We apologize for the inconvenience you faced while communicating with our team. Please feel free to book a call with us using this link [https://cal.com/patriciaden/15min] so we can work together to resolve the issue.

Bea
  • Branche: Unterhaltungselektronik

Deel review

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Overall it’s good. I also used the insurance discount it provides

Overall it’s good. I also used the insurance discount it provides

Easy to use and accessible anytime when i need to see something ornsubmit my hours

I’m not sure but would be good if there was an app for it