RStudio Desktop

Sortieren nach

Ashirwad
Ashirwad
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

RStudio is the best IDE for data science

Bewertet am 20.8.2021

RStudio enriches the overall experience of working with R. The recent addition of support for Python is the icing on the cake!

Lack of support for easy-to-use equation editor for RMarkdown documents.

• Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best R suite for statistical analysis

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

My overall experience has been great, I used RStudio during my PhD program and continue to use for statistical analysis as well as developing new functions, running data analysis and data visualization.

RStudio integrates the programming language of R into a suite where the user can download packages, visualize their code and run it as well as debug it. Its a must have for R programmers.

There are no major dislikes about R studio, being a free software it does depend on the open source community for continuing development, which can be arguably not beneficial to the software.

Kanika
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Beneficial tool for analysis- R studio

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Projections using R ggplots is a great help,a must for Data analysts

Projections using R ggplots is a great help,a must for Data analysts

Easily available, convenient installation,an asset both for analysis & visualization,free software.Multi functional

Time required to get acquainted with syntax,Help tool is less user friendly (? Sign not easy to comprehend), multiple tools and packages installation gets confusing sometimes

• Branche: Biotechnologie
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Designed with science and engineering in mind

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

The value of this software is that it enables basically anyone to easily access and analyze large datasets. It has become imperative in biomedical science now to accommodate sequencing data, and even with no programming experience, R studio made it easy for me to get started with R. It's a must have for anyone who wants to do anything from moving a column to generating heat maps, and it can also compute statistics for you. All you have to do is know the right commands and how to use them, which I found challenging - it requires you to either have dedicated time to learn, or know someone who is very familiar with the programming environment already.

I don't have much of a computer background, so I was very hesitant about using R-studio, but it was actually a lot more easy than I expected. It is a powerful tool to do everything from simple one-line calculations and commands to full scripts that you can develop and run to analyze and output large datasets. I've found it to be invaluable in assessing sequencing data, and it makes it easy to manipulate large cohorts of data that excel would freeze if you tried to do it manually.

It i really hard to teach yourself how to use this software. At first, I was even confused which pane to type in, since there seemed to be two. However, after an initial ten minute introduction by another member of the team wo used R frequently, I was able to easily pick up how to use R studio to develop scripts and commands in R. You really have to get someone to teach you the different commands in order to make full use of R though.

Dustin
Dustin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best tool to use when working in R

Bewertet am 21.5.2019

Overall, this software is great and makes my day to day life much easier. There aren't many issues to complain about.

I like pretty much everything about this software. It makes my code writing tasks so much easier and more enjoyable. I really like the integration with Bash and Python. It's nice being able to write code in various languages in the same document. I like being able to see my code, console, global environment, and other windows all at the same time which is done with finesse in this software. Having a easy-access, searchable "help" window is a huge time saver.

There are some bugs I come across every now and again. For example, I had code that would not work like expected. The function I was using was giving a weird output. After troubleshooting for an hour, I closed out of R-Studio, went back in and the function was working as it should. I've encountered other similar issues as well where a simple, "close" and "reopen" fixes problems.

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Data Analysis Tool

Bewertet am 4.6.2019

Working as a freelance epidemiologist and research consultant it is essential that I have access to a program within which I can analyze large amounts of data and share the results easily. R-Studio lets me do this.
One the interface of R-Studio is understood it is easy to navigate and allows for numerous analytical procedures to be performed.

R-Studio is free to use and allows users to analyze large datasets easily and quickly.
Code for R is available from a variety of sources which enables complicated analysis to be undertaken more easily than writing the code oneself.

I really feel there are no cons to using R and R-Studio.

• Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Experience using R-Studio

Bewertet am 3.5.2019

With R-Studio, my data analysis tasks at work have been made easier. Its probably the best IDE for R available.

Great interface/layout, its open source, has the auto-complete feature why working with functions (this helps as you know which argument to pass into the function). Another great catch is that you can customise the interface to suit your preference. The ability to see your console, and global environment on the same screen is a big plus.

I haven't yet discovered a feature I don't like in R-Studio

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Branche: Tiefbau

Acrobat Reader DC

Bewertet am 14.5.2019

Acrobat reader improves my productivity because I can open files that I need on my cellphone and it doesn´t compromises the velocity of my mobile. Acrobat reader is my favorite software to open PDF files however, when I have to edit them, I go for nitroPDF

The quickness it has to load compared with other PDF readers

I believe Nitro PDF is more versatile to edit PDF files

Martín
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

The best interface to use R

Bewertet am 15.5.2019

I always enjoy working on R-studio; it's reliable, efficient, and very helpful!

I always enjoy working on R-studio; it's reliable, efficient, and very helpful!

It's the best interface out there to use R, specially for stats. It simplifies a lot of the things you would have to do with commands in plain R.

The 'help' section is the same as in R, so that could be improved.

• Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A great tool for statistics.

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

It is a very fast and straightforward tool to analyze data without using Excel or ArcGIS. If you know how to code, R-Studio is a convenient tool compared to R or Python if you focus on the analysis. The program is very light.

A very fast tool that you can manipulate and utilize the data without using tools like ArcGIS or Excel. It is free to use and it can analyze the data with coding, and the speed of analysis is faster than other tools like Python as R-studio is more focused on data analysis. Compared to R, it is more straightforward and easier to use for new users.

The help menu is somewhat difficult to understand even though you go into the help menu. As for the most coding programs, it is better to use Stack Overflow.
When you use a version control project, sometimes there is an error when you open other files than R project and you might need to download from the respiratory again.

Debarpan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Excellent Integrated development environment solution

Bewertet am 16.4.2022

I have RStudio to handle multiple data sources to ingest huge volumes of data. Next, the data is transformed to meet pre-defined conditions. The data is cleansed and standardised before it is stored in a staging layer. Following this, we analyse patterns and insights available in the data using multiple libraries available in RStudio. We plot graphs to convey insights to shareholders and recommend data-driven actions. This process increases the efficiency of the entire process and adds business value to the organisation.

Handle large datasets efficiently
Automation - a number of time-intensive tasks could be automated
Flexibility in code design, a number of plotting libraries available, customised plots, multiple data sources supported
Intuitive interface with easy installation and set up of libraries
Excellent community support
Supports statistical, predictive, and numerical analysis

Install more libraries at start-up to reduce the time required to install multiple external libraries
Improve the ease of debugging code

Anil
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

R & Python Developer with RStudio

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I am using RStudio over 2 years and I used Python and R languages to programme. It is handy IDE to write code and understand error.

RStudio is helpful tool for developers who is developing R and Python languages. It helps you understand your code and find the right solution.

There are other good option respect to the RStudio to use, but you can use it for your progrraming, it works well.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great open-source software for statisticians by statisticians

Bewertet am 27.10.2022

I love the features that allow you to write free open source code to create beautiful output in minutes to be placed in projects and make presentations right in the application. R is a very expandable language and there a many packages that are available to use.

There is a learning curve at first, and do to the amount of information available and packages that can be used, it can be hard to narrow down at first what functions to use when. I wish that RStudio made it easier for people to collaborate with people on their team by allowing web access to make the R files like Google Docs - multiple people can edit the same R file at the same time.

Rashid
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

R Studio Review

Bewertet am 16.3.2021

Overall R studio is an excellent product and a great tool to supplement teaching statistics and algebra II at the high school level and any statistics and data science class at the college algebra.

R studio is an improved version to manage and execute code in the R platform. The user interface makes it extremely easy to organize and visualize data sets and it extremely useful for teaching. R studio is also easy to download and install and is free for individual users! Since it is open source there are many add ons that you can implement to the library to improve its functionality.

R studio's greatest strength is also its greatest weakness, as a open source software there is a lack of support at the beginner level. You will have to do some online searching to find great tutorials and there is also a lack of customer support. I also found it difficult to intergrate R studio with other languages such as python or C+. It also seems catered to more of a data science analysis approach rather than programming and execution.

Prasanna Dhammika
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

R Studio For Data Mining

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Basically, I have good memories with this software. When I was learning as a graduate, I used to use this R studio to solve some statistical and mathematical problems which are given by my lectures. There are many aspects of this R studio. If you are a Student, Statisticians or Mathematician, still you may able to use this in order to make things easy.
It has given many options to get some quality graphs that are not available in other software. You have so many ways to present your output. You have a bunch of options to do some analysis in different techniques.
But this is highly recommended for those who are familiar with statistics or Mathematics.

When we want to take the analysis output, there are so many options available according to that scenario such as R notebook, R markdown, R shiny etc. The very best second thing is this is open-source software( you do not need to buy it)

When I am dealing with some data mining process, I need to install some packages and I should have a great awareness about those packages in order to get the best output.

Ugnė
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Don't use R without this

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

I love this software, I may be biased as it was what I started with, but it has some features that I miss in other coding interfaces. To name a few: the ability to find and replace strings in your code (even with regex), the ability to comfortably view stored variables, all the neat keyboard shortcuts. You can even run Python from it!

As I said, I love it, so it is hard to find criticism for it. Perhaps it could have R Markdown integrated right away - I am fairly certain that is not the case by default.

Ismail
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Review - R Studio

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

R Studio is my sought after Machine learning programme, I am so fascinated about how to use it scale business. All our credit models are built in R

Great open source software for data and statistical analysis, user friendly and minimized code writing, good supportive libraries and great infographs

The major disadvantage is the inability to use it for core code development, lack of flexibility in writing deep learning or neural network models.

Francisco

Great tool to code

Bewertet am 3.5.2022

As a new person in coding, Studio helpme to feel more confident to explore all the possibilities to process our data.

It is a great improvement to R, the interfase is good and the new tools are great for someone new in the coding world.

It can help a tutorial for the customization of the features tha Studio presents.

Verónica
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An improve to R

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

You can create and modify your codes with a user friendly interfase, making your work more efficient and fun.

R studio help me to be more confident in the creation of new codes, with a custimizable features that made things easier.

Sometimes it does not save the directory where I was working.

Thien
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Probably the most beginner-friendly IDE out there

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

The version for personal use is free, making it a great starting point if you’re learning how to use R. All help files are at your fingertip. Also, I can print out my source codes together with the output that are already beautifully in the LaTex format.

The plot window can look a bit funny at first (the plots are still produced, but you may need to adjust the plot window size for bigger plots to display properly). Also, if your output is rather large, RStudio might freeze without warning after a very long compilation period.

Sanjona
Sanjona
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tool to analyze data statistically

Bewertet am 25.9.2019

Analyzing media data statistically to predict future sales

Analyzing media data statistically to predict future sales

There are many sources to find the codes you need like GitHub so you do not need to be a master code to use R-Studio. Statistical analysis is unparalleled and you get insights for your data easily. You can run complex regressions, and statistical tests easily with a few lines of codes

Not easy for beginners, lots of terminologies to get used to. But there are numerous tutorials on YouTube and a large community to help you whenever you get stuck

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Making coding simpler

Bewertet am 5.7.2022

R studio is my go-to for writing code and sharing work with others

R studio is my go-to for writing code and sharing work with others

The user interface offers some point and click functionality, which makes it easier to ease others into the software who don’t have a coding background. It’s really nice to be able to access the console, graphics viewers, raw data and help files from a single screen!

Sometimes users can get overwhelmed by the number of available packages, some of which have functions that are masked by earlier downloads

Dikshya
Dikshya
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent software for data analysis of agricultural research

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

With R-studio, it has been very easy for me to analyse my lab and field data using the codes. The graphs and other visualization obtained using this software are very informative even without explanation. Its also very easy to export the results. Overall, its a very handy and useful tool for students and researchers.

There’s nothing I dislike about this software, but to mention one I would say its availability and cost.

Gaurav
  • Branche: Bankwesen

R Studio

Bewertet am 3.10.2020

Overall, I have used R studio extensively and it has helped me automate portions of my work as it easily integrates with Excel

R Studio is an easy to use interface for programming in R, which allows me to easily write/edit my code and check the results in the console. Its easy to use for non programmers and has extensive libraries for statistics.

R is an upcoming language, and it still needs more packages for machine learning, AI etc.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Analytics Software

Bewertet am 31.3.2022

It's our lead tool for data analytics.

It's our lead tool for data analytics.

The software is a great IDE for coding in R. It's the most simple and easy to use IDE that I've discovered. The UI is a bit outdated but for an IDE, it works.

The price can be a bit hefty, especially if you are an individual user. And there's still some bugs in the software here and there, but they seem to do a decent job at addressing them with updates.