SuiteDash

Sortieren nach

Susanne
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Es ist die smarteste All-in-one-Lösung, die ich kenne

Bewertet am 5.6.2022

Zusammenführung aller Aspekte im Business statt Zusammentragen und Abgleichen der Daten an x-verschiedenen Stellen. Wie immer: Anfangs kostet es Zeit für die Einarbeitung und das Übertragen, doch ich sehe bereits jetzt, wie sich vor allem im Team Effizienz einstellt.
Richtig gut: Schnelle Reaktion des Supports und das Gefühl, dass Fragen wirklich gelesen werden.

Ist der Anfang gemacht, zeigt sich die übergreifende Zusammenarbeit der einzelnen Module.
Gestartet bin ich mit dem CRM, Formulare und der Newsletter waren die beiden nächsten Schritte.

Als deutschsprachiger Nutzer wünsche ich mir eine komplette Sprachdatei auf Deutsch. Es selbst zu übersetzen ist zeitaufwändig und im Ergebnis teils überraschend, wenn die Funktion hinter dem Platzhaltertext noch nicht bekannt ist - ab und an entsteht Kauderwelsch, das dann schrittweise angepasst werden muss. Ich wäre auch bereit, dafür etwas extra zu zahlen und Zeit (und Nerven) zu schonen.

Vigneswaran
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

Bewertet am 31.7.2020

Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

Trello, Slack und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

To eliminate the use of different software for different tasks. With SuiteDashm our team was able to run everything from business chat, project management and CRM in one place. And since it combines everything in one place, the pricing is much more affordable. We save alot of money and time with SuiteDash.

Antwort von SuiteDash Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Pip
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best business decision we've made

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

It's been amazing. So easy to grow, white-label and develop

All the training videos and support they offer. Building out a CRM like this can be challenging. But the step by step options made life easy and quick

Honestly, there isn't anything. There are things I'm not using yet, but will when we scale to that point

monday.com und HubSpot CRM

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

Didn't have what I wanted and the program wasn't as good as i needed it to be

HubSpot CRM

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

SuiteDash had the support and training i needed to understand how to use it effectively
Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A CRM that can't take payments, and an "it is what it is, deal with it" approach from...

Bewertet am 1.4.2022

Overall it's been good. Despite the infuriating load times and confused design, I like the software and the community. I also quite like the staff.
But this experience, and the response from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. I'm rather heavily integrated with Suitedash, so upping and leaving is a big decision but I currently can't trust that they have my interests at heart.

Suitedash is a great platform when it works. Granted, it's slower than a stoned snail and it's not winning any beauty awards anytime soon, but it's open, and there's buckets of potential.

I'll start small: It's slow, really slow. I'm waiting 10 seconds between page loads. I have fibre broadband and all that good stuff, and have accessed the platform from plenty of other connections, so [SENSITIVE CONTENT] ' repeat potestations that it's fast for them just don't cut it. It's slow, admit it.
It's ugly. The interface smacks of something made by someone who saw a CRM, and without much design experience, decided they wanted to do things differently. There's a custom CSS area, but it feels strange having to add my own code to stop my CRM from looking like a multi-era nostalgia game drank too much koolaid.

But these are just appetisers. After having ploughed time into setup (grinding 10 second load after grinding 10 second load) it seems they have no idea about European credit card requirements, which have left most of Europe, and now the UK, without Stripe payments processing. When SCA enforcement came into complete enforcement, many of us have been left without a reliable way to get paid.

They have known about this for over a year. Some of their clients tried warning them, but were ignored.

The required work to get their Stripe integration up to date clocks in at around 80 lines of code (I've performed this myself on some of my own personal implementations). I've been told the fix is coming in weeks rather than days, and furnished with a rather lengthy "It is what it is, just deal with it" response from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

• Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The ONE thing that brings ALL things together!

Bewertet am 25.9.2022

I want to offer a premium experience for my customers, so I was subscribing to the best of the best software out there to support the different products and services I offer and trying to create a custom experience from my clients - that was frustrating and expensive to say the least. With SuiteDash, the premium experience starts with the positioning of MY BRAND at the forefront thanks to their white labeling and the ability to provide an app for clients to quickly find my company on their devices was just next level. As I mentioned, I no longer need the myriad of subscriptions as I now host my courses, services, bookings, landing pages, email marketing, contracts, project management, CRM, document sharing within the SuiteDash Client Portal saving me nearly 700 bucks in subscription monthly costs. The cost savings is doing wonders for my bottom line. And the SuiteDash suite of services just keeps getting better. This is huge for not just my work with other entrepreneurs, but for contracts that I am pursuing with larger businesses. And it's all right there in in one place and platform.

The BEST thing about SuiteDash is the entire ecosystem (LMS, CRM, project management, invoicing, and booking) that works seamlessly on ONE platform out the gate! I've been able to replace the hundreds of dollars I was kicking out to different services, trying to piecemeal the experience I wanted to provide for my clients. With SuiteDash, the foundations are all there under MY BRAND. And as an added bonus, SuiteDash comes with an entire team of developers cranking out updates and features to enhance an already stellar product and expand their product offering.

The only hang-up I've had is the overwhelm with knowing how to get everything up and running for me. My business is new and growing; learning how to use the product and putting all pieces in place has been a challenge. Thankfully, the team at SuiteDash knows their customer and offers a myriad of options for onboarding and learning everything there is to know about what they've built.

Plutio und Agiled
Courtlin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

All-in-one software that finally delivers on that promise, if you're willing to learn how it...

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

I needed an ERP for my small business and didn't want to have 5-10 separate tools involved. SuiteDash simplified my tech stack and gives me pretty much everything I need to run my business in one platform.

The sheer number of business functions that this software covers is amazing. On several occasions, I've wondered does the software do XYZ (e.g. client portals, designing proposals, 2FA) and sure enough, there's a module for this. I was able to replace several other recurring monthly subscription software with SuiteDash, ultimately saving me money and time by not having to juggle multiple tools and hack their integrations together.

Because this software can do so much there is a significant learning curve, like any other enterprise ERP software on the market. If you only have a 5-minute onboarding attention span then this is probably not the software for you.

Agiled

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

SuperOkay lacked the integrated CRM functionality and other ERP features, although the client portals look nice I didn't want to juggle multiple tools.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

Agiled lacks two factor authentication (2FA), although it is supposedly coming on their roadmap. Lack of 2FA was a dealbreaker.
Michael
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

SuiteDash Is different then all the other out of the box CRM's Plus its got so much more...

Bewertet am 20.4.2022

I really like that the development of the software, It is very user friendly. There was a lot of thought put into the features and placement of features and buttons. General easy of use is quite refreshing. I big thing for me was the portals. I love having this option for all my clients and it was costing my quite a fortune before. Now it is all in the same place and no additional cost.

I do wish there was more integration, however there is a lot that can be done by Zapier. Having all the amazing features is a bit of an overload until you get use to it.

Jason
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great all in one platform to run your business

Bewertet am 28.4.2022

I love being able to run my business by having so many automations and clarity of the process in our business. I love everyone having a portal white labeled for our business. It's just a great platform and they are always looking for ways to improve.

I wish the marketing aspect was more robust. If I could use it for marketing as far as keeping my marketing conversations in one location as I'm taking people through the funnel process, that would be great. But it has a nice format for what most business owners would use.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

SuiteDash has helped simplify how we work

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

So our experience has been very good, we are saving time through automating the process and the experience for our clients is much better as it's easier for them to understand what to do and by having an online portal they are able to login whenever is convenient for them.

By using SuiteDash we have been able to create an online portal where our clients can easily learn about which documents they must gather and submit to us. Prior to SuiteDash this was done through multiple emails which was time consuming and a much slower process. By creating a portal for each client we are able to automate the emails depending on which stage they are at making our life much easier!

I am not the most technical person, so when I started out I struggled with setting up the account how we wanted it. There are a number of help videos which are great but there were a few at the end of the help series that are not available.

Cherisa

Convenient and Scalable

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

I love having my core processes in one system. No need for onboarding new hires with multiple systems, passwords and requirements. It’s all there.

Some times the system has a little lag time but it doesn’t normally affect the functionality of the system. I’m sure it is something that will be resolved.

Lakiva

I love this platform

Bewertet am 12.1.2023

I love the fact that I can cut so many other subscriptions because of the robust quality of this platform

The only con I would say is I would like to see a better sms feature

Tae

White Label Portal for Clients

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Clients have one central location to communicate and upload/download files. As a web development agency, this has been a huge boon. No more email tags and using shared Dropbox and Google Drives to have file exchanges.

Allows me to grant and revoke access to clients and my staff members as their designated roles change.

The flexibility of the software to control all aspects of communications to customer and staff has been tremendous. It allows me to create a portal branded with my agency where my clients can log into upload files and check off tasks - all without knowing that it was a 3rd party solutions.

It allows me to focus on working on the actual project instead of working the work involved in getting the project moving forward.

The mobile app is a nice touch also with the instructional videos to guide with all aspects of running the software. The videos were very concise and clear and got the lesson across on all the features.

Because it is so rich with features, there was a lot of videos to watch.

Trello, Nifty und Ora

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

The white label branding gave us the "credit" for the portal - including the mobile app. Clinked has a white label solution but for their mobile app, it was very expensive. It also allowed for more flow options and was not as restrictive.

Clinked

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

Overall ease of use, greater options, white labeling option, better instructional videos, better reviews and recommendation from peers.
Geisha
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

The Complete Package Software

Bewertet am 11.9.2020

I am using this software for billing, client onboarding, organizing, and structuring client tasks. This software is basically running half of my business for me.

This is my second review that I am writing, period. But this company deserves it. So here it goes, I love everything that this platform offers. I am able to invoice clients, set-up tasks or projects for clients, use forms to get client information. I basically automated majority of my business, overnight.
Plus to top it all off, the entire design can be customized to fit my brand, I now have a progressive web app that my clients can download to their phone (android only). Unfortunately, I have been through alot of different apps so trust me I know the headach of going back and forth and paying a bunch of money to everyone.
But now, I no longer need atleast 6 different apps that I was originally using, thanks to Suitedash

As stated before this app is the beast of software. So I cannot be upset that it has a little learning curve.
To be honest, it is a little intimidating but I am not one to complain about learning something that will save me money and time down the line.

Isaac
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

SuiteDash changed everything about how I do business and I've never looked back

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

SuiteDash has streamlined my operations, saved me money, made me money, and I will admit to watching SuiteDash videos on YouTube in my spare time just for funsies. The platform is amazing and exciting; it's fun to use and fun to learn about. Since installing SuiteDash, I was able to off-load my billing platform, scheduling application, document creation / e-Signing application, internal staff communication application, and my email marketing application. That's FIVE line of business applications absorbed by SuiteDash, and I haven't missed any of them since I converted.

This is the most powerful piece of software I've ever used in my business. It does everything and most importantly, it does it WELL. Most "all-in-one" software applications do plenty of things. Poorly! SuiteDash does all these things better than most specific-use applications do them. I was impressed with SuiteDash from day one, and continue to be more impressed every day. As I get to use the program, I learn about new features and powerful things that I never knew I could do. On top of that, they are constantly developing the platform and introducing exciting new features. I'm such a fanboy for SuiteDash, I browse YouTube almost daily for any new videos with anything to do with the platform.

Why? Am I really that nerdy?

Simple: SuiteDash is actually FUN to use. I am daily excited by the idea that I have such an incredibly powerful tool at my disposal that is honestly a joy to navigate and explore. SuiteDash lets me be creative in ways I didn't expect. As I tell my colleagues: SuiteDash is more about what you want to do rather than what the software does. It's so powerful, you can accomplish anything you like. The hardest part is deciding how you want your process to flow. SuiteDash does the rest.

I get that we have to have cons to balance things out, and there's only one I can see from here. It's not REALLY a "con", more of just a challenge.

SuiteDash is not intuitive to learn for the new user. The learning curve is steep as there are some concepts very different from other CRMs or software packages. All of it makes sense when you put it together, and there is ample documentation for the new user to figure it out by their own efforts. It does, however, take real effort to figure out the basics and really have it sink in.

This is, in my mind, actually a good thing. Software that can be mastered in one sitting is generally very simple-use software, and the steepness of the learning curve speaks to the true power of the platform. If you can dream it, you can do it.

• Branche: E-Learning
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SuiteDash - Top-Notch & Comprehensive Business CRM Platform

Bewertet am 19.9.2020

The high-level thought and process logistics that is a big asset of this SD tool can initially seem complex, but you will quickly realize that it makes perfect or better sense to use the flows as designed, to better administer and manage potential client & business growth.

Once the system is setup as required, it virtually runs on automatic for managing client communications and service needs with little interaction needed if all the various components are properly setup and integrated.

The comprehensive suite of tools and services provided within a single dashboard to meet, greet and manage all levels of client services from business communications, marketing and task administration support to engagement contracts & invoicing / payment processing.

Setup User Experience requires a bit of getting used to how the system works and the integration setup processes before the robustness of the system setup can be realized or achieved.

It does demand a bit of "first getting to know how it all works" for a non-techie to get going, as the high level integration and logistical flows may not always be readily understood by someone who has not thoroughly thought through their own client administrative needs.

ClickUp

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

SuiteDash has integrated a broader set of needed tools and consolidated our Client Intake, Invoicing, Contract Documentation, with Excellent Client Marketing and communication options, and an Appointment Scheduling system that we are hoping will mature to the perfect solution and all in one DashBoard.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

SD is saving us having to integrate many additional applications and processes that will otherwise have to be integrated with ClickUp & Nifty PM, which are both excellent for project and task management. Both ClickUp & Nifty do a great job in delivering on their respective and focus objectives, but neither provide the comprehensive set of CRM tools and interoperability provided by SuiteDash In addition, the proposed development road-map of SD continue to focus on the integration of key business administrative processes which are more aligned with our development and management objectives than do the other application tested.
Sebastien
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Best solopreneur tool

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

I make my whole business with this tool.

SuiteDash is my favorite suite tool. I use it daily as a project management tool, and I appreciate the refined and elegant design.
The tool replaces Jira and Confluence I've been using for years, but it is easier to use and take on, especially for customers not used to working with kanban boards.

I particularly like the ability for customers to make work requests.

The customer portal offers an excellent way to inform and reassure customers on project progress.
The portal page tool is an excellent alternative to Confluence, and the rich editor is powerful.
I use the Office part to create contracts that my customers can e-sign. Just wonderful.

As a solopreneur developer, I regularly work with other teams. So I appreciate the ability to promote users as project managers and that contact (CRM) and crew are well separated.

SuiteDash also replaces my chat tool as it offers an excellent email inbox tool and a chat with unlimited channels.

I want the ability to create articles based on themes i could list.

Nifty, monday.com, Dolibarr und Asana

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

I wanted a monolithic suite of tools and something easy to take on for users non used working with Kanban boards

HubSpot Marketing Hub, Jira, Slack und Confluence

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

The tool is very customizable.
Jesika

Client Onboarding & Management Streamlined

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

I love the fact that Client onboarding, contracting, invoicing, white-label client on log in can be accomplished under one roof. One word, streamlined.

I want to compliment the high level of customer support that I have received from the SuiteDash team this past year. They have improved their functions, site speed, and features that were not previously there before a few years back. I've watched and followed the progress of this company for quite some time now. I'm proud to say that we are now and full fledge Pinnacle user. We've also set up a few startup companies to use this CRM system as well. I love that they provide us with an insight/roadmap to a forecast of their progress in implementing new and upcoming features, it's exciting to see as an existing user. They're many CRM platforms out there, and it appears that they are looking into becoming, a one size fits all type of system. Keep up the great work!

I'm impatient, so having to wait for new features to become live is dreadful. Would like to see questionnaire forms improved.

Plutio, Dubsado und Agile CRM

Warum SuiteDash gewählt wurde

Client asset review approval/decline functionality feature.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

The upcoming roadmap of the new and improved functions and features.

Antwort von SuiteDash Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Jesika, and thank you for your feedback! We are proud that you have been following our progress and have seen our improvements. We want to get our new features out ASAP - but we have to thoroughly design and test everything we do to ensure it is a good experience for our customers.

If you have any suggestions to improve our questionnaire forms, don't hesitate to send them to help@suitedash.com :)

Marie
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

What was my life before SuiteDash?

Bewertet am 22.4.2022

My company specializes in client experiences and journies. This tool allows me not only to manage the leads and clients I currently have, but I manage my entire company through SuiteDash. I'm able to successfully manage my billing, my clients have access to a portal, my emails marketing, my staff, and even my project tracking! The benefits are endless!

The overall system is a powerhouse and can be used within any small business. The forms are customizable and easy to use. The Client Portal includes file sharing, pipelines, project management, and client communication! There are an endless amount of features that create a beautiful and smooth client journey!

The only downfall is that you have to learn how to set it all up BUT their Support Team is responsive and there are Agencies that can set up your entire system!

HoneyBook, Dubsado und ClickUp

Dubsado

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

There is truly no other tool that can compare to SuiteDash. Period.
Christian

Cost Saving Software

Bewertet am 22.12.2020

I have a great experience so far. When I had a question that was not in the help desk forum, I received a response in less than 24 hours answering my questions.

The PWA to create an app for my clients and the white label process that allowed me to completely remove the Suite Dash logo and present my clients with a product that promotes my company solely. The help videos are a great resource.

CSS coding to get the forms aesthetically pleasing. I wish there were more templates. I wish the scheduler and email marketing was more robust.

Ryan
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All I need

Bewertet am 5.4.2021

I love it. You will too. It's worth the investment.

Suitedash is pretty robust. It's an all in one business solution that I have been using for my clients. They have a solar company that relies heavily on lead generation. We needed a tool that not only can run my client's business but could make it easy for affiliates to log in to see their book of business. Suitedash handles this perfectly. We create lead forms on our website and all of the information gets setup on our CRM. Zapier integrations are amazing. The software can do much more than that but as my clients grown they will not need to go anywhere else.

Customer Support is my least favorite. It takes a day to answer our Reponses at times and it's a bit frustrating, given most saas have adequate staff onboard to answer pressing questions etc. Though they have an amazing helpdesk. Everything is well documented - however I wish they would be more proactive with the emails. But I love them none the less.

Salesforce Service Cloud und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

All in one. Has small business owners in mind.
Luís
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

An all in one solution with room for improvements

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Having all information in one place saves costs, money and improves efficiency. I still use some other tools that I think do their job best like email marketing, etc.
But with SuiteDash I have a tool to manage my customers, invoices, projects, tasks etc.
The Client Portal gives me a professional look and that's also a great way to impress clients. SuiteDash does that like a charm.

The White Label solution is definitely what it took for me to buy Suitedash. Is something you can make as it was created by you, for you with all the tools you need to run a business.
The help section is very well made, with a lot of good information and that's a must, especially when you're starting using the tool.
I also like the possibility to have a branded app on mobile where I can access my data.

It's not easy to implement I'm afraid. The learning curve from the first day until you have all things as you want can take a while.

Honestly, I don't like the interface and the UX in some aspects of the app.
The interface could have a much modern look compared with what it has at the moment. Maybe because I use a lot of new apps where we can find a pattern in the layout, interface, buttons colours etc and that makes me compare with others such as suitedash.

Another thing I don't like and that can be the reason why I think the learning curve is so long and so hard to implement this tool, is the User experience.
In this section, SuiteDash can do a lot more, and in my opinion, should do it asap.

I find that it's not intuitive enough to call some functions in the app and that leaves us to frustration and frustration leave us to abandon the app. Sometimes I have to click 3x or more just to call an action or see a piece of information. When I think I can go there by clicking in a single button, I find that I cannot go from there, but I have to click 2x or 3 buttons somewhere just to see what I want.

This is also where I can see a lot of room for them to improve. In my opinion, if Suitedash invest some time and money changing their User Experience, because the all is there and all functions are there, it can become the best all in one solution available out there.

Plutio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

Because of the White label features and the mobile app. I still use Plutio because the cons I mention before with Plutio that doesn't happen.
Kianja

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

Bewertet am 9.10.2020

Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

Citrix ShareFile

Gründe für den Wechsel zu SuiteDash

Suitedash is cost effective, customizable, and white label. U was even able to use my own domain.
Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great suite of tools that helps improve my workflow

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

I am using suitedash to solve estimating, invoicing, subscriptions, CRM, task management, and project goals

It has been an evolving time with SuiteDash regarding what I like best. First I liked the simple CRM and task management for standard tasks and project based phases and tasks.

As new needs arise suitedash has the solution. Client Portal was easy to set up, management of permissions and file uploads from clients was a breeze too. My non-tech clients can navigate the software easily on the client side.

Customer Invoiving, payments, and subscriptions are all available in one suite, as well as adding it to a subdomain of my main site and white label for customer constancy.

The only thing that I would like to see from SuiteDash for my current needs is a history of emails sent in the invoicing section.

Kaushal

White Label Client Portal Software with Host of Features

Bewertet am 29.7.2020

SuiteDash has helped us to provide better customer / client experience. We have slowly started migrating all our customers / clients to our client portal where they can receive updates to their projects and download reports.

It has helped us to easily request relevant files for projects right from the client portal itself.

Direct Benefits:

It has streamlined our client project reporting. We are saving a lot of time and able to serve reports to our clients in a professional matter. As many of our projects are similar of nature, we are able to clone pages and save time while providing such reports to multiple clients and companies.

As the SAAS provides PWA, our clients are able to quickly get updates straight on their phone

I came across SuiteDash while exploring client portal options to serve my existing customers and clients. SuiteDash seemed to be too good to be true. Within few hours, I was able to white label client my client portol with my own logo , colors etc.

SuiteDash offers a whole host of functionalities that I required for my client portal

1) Ability to create pages for specific groups ( it's called circles in suitedash ) to display relevant information
2) Create flow form for registering / intaking new clients/leads into the portal and manage custom fields associated with each new client , lead , prospect. SuiteDash provides a whole list of CRM features that I would require to manage my client data.
3) Email Marketing : SuiteDash offers email marketing tools and provides ability to create new lists, campaigns and automation sequence that one require to warm up your leads .
4) Direct Messaging: Direct messaging feature between team members
5) Files: It provides ability for my clients / customers to upload files directly via the portal. Also it provides us option to upload files for clients and also upload private files ( not shared for clients but with additional team members )
6) Integration: It provides option to integrate with Paypal / Stripe / Google Calendar /Zapier and Google Calendar
7) Custom Menu: You can define custom menus for each group / roles and select which sections / modules are available for each group / client etc.

1) The UI/UX of Project Management Feature is little outdated. I hope the UI/UX of the project management module can be improved so that it becomes easier to handle projects through SuiteDash
2) To provide a complete client portal solution, I would like it to provide Proposal features right through the software. The team are working on it and I hope it is developed soon and made available to customers.

Antwort von SuiteDash Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Kaushal, thank you for your feedback! We definitely have plans to update our UI. I have great news for you about Proposals...we are planning to release it THIS WEEK :)

Brent
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best client portal solution I've found

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Suitedash is a little overwhelming at first, but is finally going to give me a solution that I can give to clients that actually shows what I need to show, and looks how I need to look. The fact that I can not only provide info to clients, but also provide customer support and handle client payments in one tool is pretty cool. Overall, I wish I would have found Suitedash much sooner.

I've experimented with client portal apps a LOT in the past. And I could never find one that truly was easy enough for my clients and had everything I needed. Suitedash was the first one that I could truly see myself using.

What I love most is how customizable it is. You can not only change colors, but also give unique sets of menus, custom CSS, create custom pages, and more. And you can do it all on a PER-CLIENT basis. You can embed dashboards and reports from other tools, change which menu items are available, and more. Add to that how Suitedash is a full payment, invoicing, subscription, project management tool, and it's outstanding how robust it is. But the best part is just how customizable everything is. It can truly be FULLY white-labeled, all the way down to the DOCUMENTATION for the suite itself.

It's difficult to really explain the scope of the tool here in a review. But it really is robust, you can customize everything, and so much more.

I really wish they would be open to more integrations. You can do a few basic integrations, but it would be nice to see the ability to integrate with webhooks from other apps. They have Zapier, and are working on an Integromat integration, which helps a ton. But it would be nice to have a few more direct integrations, along with two-way Google Calendar integration, which I hear is also coming.

But I believe the goal of Suitedash is to literally give you everything in one place. So their upcoming features might negate the need for some other tools anyways.