Simplified

Create, collaborate, and scale all your content creation in

5/5

Hoang P.
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified app truly made my life simple

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

I feel excellent to have an app, that are all in one: content writing, design and publish. With a few clicks, I completed works that may have taken me days or weeks.

I like the richness of templates that Simplified offer. It is not reflecting the name of the app, as the templates are not simple and are all well and professionally designed. I think "simplified" refers to the simplicity in using the app to create great designs and content.

The content writing modules are also quite good. I relate it to Copy.ai and the quality is comparable.

I have a high expectation on the app. So I expect the app to have more templates, to load the templates faster, and to have more special modules for content writing. I think the current offer a lot, yet I hope Simplified can be a top app some days as it has that potential.

Sanjeev S.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool, justifies its name Simplified

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

Great tool to go to, amazing for beginners and for professionals too.

Great tool as name suggests, it simplifies the task and makes it easy to edit and make creative videos.
Best part is it has auto matching and auto filling applications which are helpful for creative ideas

It has great features already, cant ask for more.
Could not find any cons yet, but will surely update if found any.

Coën V.
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Fast Track to Content Creation

Bewertet am 16.10.2021

- very beautiful UI which is reflected on huge design library
- unique designs for almost every niche
- many tools in one (create designs, generate copy and soon social posting)
- responsive editor and fast loading
- proactive development of this tool

- some UX glitches that need getting used to
- AI assistant sometime not that smart
- wish I could connect dropbox to it, currently with googledoc

Yh S.
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Simplifying My Design Work Across Europe and Asia

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I have bought several AI writing tool but SIMPLIFIED made my marketing work simpler as it very fast became my 1 stop solution for my social media marketing collaterals. From rewording my blog posts, to my ads, to my photo captions and even my regular articles and posts, the AI writer does its work well.

That’s not all, its AI graphics tool works like having an additional designer on board to help work through my designs. This is like having the hybrid baby of photoshop or canva and an AI writer. Best of both worlds in 1 single tool.

Best part is, the collaborative element of the tool allows my team which currently sits across Europe and Asia work powerfully hand in hand to manage and design my marketing collaterals.

Still can improve on the number of templates

Stephen D.
  • Branche: Sport
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

What a Find

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

So Far its been great Support is good as is their Facebook page.

So many Daily tasks using other means are all incorporated in Simplify. It's saving me time.

This program is improving all the time so being impatient in getting updated features is a pet peeve.

Binaya A.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Using it on Daily Basis

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

Damián L.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simplemente genial!!!

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

Es un todo un uno y mas. Yo que uso de mucha promoción y publicidad por mi trabajo, Simplified me da las herramientas no solo de edición de imágenes sino también de contenido a través de inteligencia artificial. La ultima actualización le agrega mas valor todavía por la posibilidad de editar con AI textos largos, maravilloso. Lo recomiendo si quieres tener las herramientas necesarias para crear contenido y marketing !

Nada que fuera un problema, y estoy ansioso por las funcionalidades que están por llegar.