Simplified Erfahrungen

Simplified

Erstelle Inhalte, arbeite mit anderen zusammen und skaliere die Inhaltserstellung.

Sortieren nach

Claudia
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Ich bin begeistert!

Bewertet am 16.12.2023

Es ist einfach zu bedienen. Mit klaren Vorgaben werden phantastische Bilder generiert.

Mir gefallen die Kreationen im Business-Contex. Sie sind nicht zu überladen, wie mit anderen KI generierten Bildern. Ich möchte dieses Programm nur noch für meine Bilder benutzen.

Meine Credits sind alle und ich möchte noch ein bisschen testen, bis ich eine Entscheidung fälle und es kaufen werde.

Antwort von Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience!🙌 We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the clear and uncluttered creations in a business context! ✨

Firoz
Firoz
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simplified best is the best tool for digital marketer for content marketing

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

I really love this tool as Simplified help me a lot in my initial days of my career in the field of Digital marketing world. Today, I am leading the whole digital marketing dept of my company. Really thankful to the team of simplified

Writing content for Social media posts, websites, articles, and Facebook & Google ads has never been easier than before with Simplified as it has all functionality required for a digital marketer or content writer. Simplified help me create text as well as visual content which is highly compelling & intuitive which makes the target audience to take the desired action

Although Simplified has so many options to use from content writing to creative designing of any kind. They should create better guidance tours for first-time users. which will helps users to understand and take leverage of all tools

Shoukhin
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simplified Is all-rounder for AI writer, Design, video editor and social media scheduler

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

Designing a presentation doesn't have to be complicated. There are plenty of tools out there to help, but it can be time consuming to find the right one. That's why Simplified came into existence. Simplified provides an all-in-one platform where you can create your presentations using designs from Canva or AI content writing services.

Simplified is an all-in-one tool that allows me to focus on my content creation, not the tedious tasks that come with it. The AI writer is the perfect assistant for copywriters who want to spend more time on their craft and less time editing.
With this AI writing Assistant, you can expect to create high-quality content for your company's social media accounts including video.
It does what other tools do - but all in one place - saving you time and money. Simplified automatically creates graphics for your blog posts or social media posts in seconds.
This easy to use design software is a good alternative to Canva for designing social posts.

This AI writer tool has been providing tons of features like the design for a while, but the quality of the content they output isn't quite up to par.

Anshu
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

A one stop solution for social marketing

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

It is good for my business needs would recommend

It is good for my business needs would recommend

It has a lot of tools which can help generate good templates and do marketing of the product

It is time consuming with so many options

Antwort von Simplified

I'm glad to hear that Simplified is helping you with your business needs! 🔥 While it offers a wide range of tools and options, it's true that having many features can be time-consuming. To make the most of it, I recommend checking out our YouTube channel for tutorials on how to use different features effectively. This can save you time and make your social marketing even more efficient. Keep up the great work! 🚀📊📺

Ettore
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fantastic tool for anyone who wants to optimize their time.

Bewertet am 28.10.2023

I use it to create all posts for social media but also short videos for Tik Tok thanks to its free editor. Also perfect for generating texts to write on my E-Commerce to describe the various products

I love the possibility of generating long and short texts to use for the caption of my posts and to write small articles. The ability to choose numerous categorized templates is a great thing and I always find what I need to edit in a few minutes. Good also for video editng.I make some beautiful pins to post on Pinterest. I can also view various social data analytics in the dashboard

its AI writing could be slightly improved but in any case it works well.

Antwort von Simplified

It's fantastic to hear that you love the versatility of generating both long and short texts for captions and articles using this tool! It's great to know that enjoying almost everything! Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated 💖

Marevea
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy to Use with Great Features

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

I have loved using the program so far.

I have loved using the program so far.

The software offers a lot of options and is very user-friendly - whereas other programs lack the ability to design, write copy, create content, schedule content, and find the right hashtags, this program lets you do it all. It lets you do it all at an affordable price.

It sucks that there is a limit on characters in some of the tools and caption options for other platforms such as Twitter and/or LinkedIn.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sprout, Buffer und SocialOomph

Warum Simplified gewählt wurde

Only allows you to schedule content for posting

Zuvor genutzte Software

Excellent

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Good

Good

Easy to use and quality of content is better than other software

There is only one thing which is that, lack in content quantity.

Charles
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simplified Made My Easier

Bewertet am 4.11.2023

Simplified has so many great marketing products to run to run your business top-notch easy to operate in a maneuver.

Simplified has great products, I think the AI image generator needs to be the bit more cleaner on the images.

Antwort von Simplified

Hey Charles 😊That's awesome to hear about Simplified's range of top-notch marketing products! Ease of operation is key in running a business smoothly. It's great that you've found our products helpful. Providing feedback like this can help us improve for an even better user experience! Thank you 🌟

Saptarshi
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One stop destination

Bewertet am 3.11.2023

Other than the app user experience, I m very happy with the features that it has to offer. I m not aware of any other tool that does the same.

Its an AI-driven tool that serves as an all-in-one solution for content creation across social media. It allows me to effortlessly draft scripts, transform them into various formats suitable for different platforms, generate images, design thumbnails, and even schedule posts with ease. This comprehensive tool greatly streamlines my content creation process.

I find the platform's interface a bit too complicated due to the large number of features. Sometimes it seems like I can perform the same action from multiple locations, which leads to confusion about whether I'm using the correct method or not.

• Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Better than canna +contentstudio

Bewertet am 23.10.2023

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

Excellent alternative to using a suite of apps. Simplify is a one stop shop.

The bailout to design graphics, write content and upload to social on one app.

The AI bot doesnt work on my squarespace site

Antwort von Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! 🙌🏼 We're delighted to hear that you find our all-in-one approach for graphic design, content creation, and social media management beneficial. We're continuously working to improve our compatibility. 📈🔥 Your feedback is valuable to us, and we aim to provide even better services in the future. If you have any further comments or suggestions, please feel free to share them. We appreciate your support! 🚀🎨📝📲

Temitayo

Efficient Document Simplification and Collaboration with Simplified

Bewertet am 24.10.2023

One of the best aspects of Simplified is its user-friendly interface and intuitive document collaboration features, allowing teams to work efficiently. Its powerful AI-powered tools for document simplification make it a game-changer for complex content.

However, Simplified could benefit from further customization options for document formatting and better integration with third-party applications. Nevertheless, its overall performance and impact on productivity make it a worthwhile investment.

Mandeep

Effortless Marketing with Simplified

Bewertet am 8.10.2023

Simplified has truly simplified my marketing routine. It’s like having a creative buddy that helps me keep my online presence vibrant and engaging without the usual stress. From crafting visuals to scheduling posts, it’s all become straightforward, leaving me more time for other crucial aspects of my business.

Simplified is a charm for my Etsy store, GingerBelleDesign. The ease of creating eye-catching visuals and catchy product descriptions has made my marketing tasks a breeze. The video creation and social media scheduling features are lifesavers, making promotions more fun and less of a chore. It’s super user-friendly and gelled well with my existing workflow.

While it’s mostly easy to use, initially, navigating through some advanced features took a bit. A more detailed tutorial could be handy. Also, adding more third-party app integrations could boost its usability.

Antwort von Simplified

Thank you for sharing your experience with Simplified! It's wonderful to hear how it has made marketing tasks effortless for you. 📈🔥 We appreciate your feedback on the advanced features, and we're always working on improving and providing more tutorials to make the experience even better. We're delighted to be your creative buddy in simplifying your marketing routine and helping you maintain a vibrant online presence. 🤝 If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers to your continued marketing success! 🛍️🎨🚀

Akeem
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market.

Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video.

Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

Michelle
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simplified is the perfect name for this software (in a good way!)

Bewertet am 16.9.2023

I'm using simplified for content creation. I work a full-time job so it's hard after 9-10 hours a day to write a script for an IG reel or a YT video. I know what I want to say but I'm usually so tired that I just can't seem to make it sound polished. This has been helpful so that I'm not spending hours and hours trying to come up with the right words.

The fact that they let you use their product for free is a huge benefit over the competitors. Granted, you don't get as many credits as if you had paid but I think it's still very generous. I'm still considering buying the full program as it is less expensive than most I have looked into. Lastly, this software does all of the work. There are templates for everything. All you have to do is put in a few keywords and Simplified does the rest. It's pretty impressive!

So far, I like everything. It's easy to use and straightforward.

Antwort von Simplified

I'm delighted to hear you're finding value in Simplified for content creation. 😇🙌🏼 If you ever need more, consider our cost-effective paid options. 🔥 Plus, you can check out our YouTube tutorials for tips on making the most of Simplified. Keep up the great work, and here's to easier content creation! 🚀📝🎥

Binaya
Binaya

Using it on Daily Basis

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

S Danielle

Crown

Bewertet am 30.6.2023

Great! Love It!

Great! Love It!

I love that it can generate an image that is no where else online,

It seems to use a limited color pallet despite the prompts.

Bijay
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool with lots of features!

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I love the UI of Simplified. It's very fast, simple and easy to use. The AI writer in particular helps me so much when I'm writing my articles and social media captions. it is a nice tool to create simple videos and images.

The features all work independently. There should be a sense that they are connected in some way.

Lucille
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Simplified Simplified our Social Media

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

The staff from the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] down to the chat support are all brilliant. Very helpful, very generous and kind. We've loved using it and are so thankful for their product.

Being able to give access to all of our social media accounts to a volunteer is a great help for our organisation. As well, it saves their time in posting being able to post to all at once.

I mean, it does what it says on the tin... nothing about it we don't like... other than that we didn't find it sooner.

John

New inexperienced user. No knowledge of Ai

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Brilliant! As a newcomer to the Ai concept I find it astonishing

Speed of generation of images from my own stock photos and images. Detail and variety in each tried so far

Not quite sure what I’m doing! I’m sure trial and error will help.
Some of the images produced were not at all what I expected.

Antwort von Simplified

Absolutely! 🚀 The speed and variety in generating images from your own stock photos are impressive. Exploring might feel uncertain initially, but if you need guidance or have specific queries, we're here to assist and ensure you maximize your experience!

Christine

I use it a lot for work

Bewertet am 19.7.2023

I have used it for over a year now, and I've had a positive experience. Whenever I've had to contact support, I get a reply and resolution immediately.

I like the AI text generator, it helps me come up with ideas for writing.

I don't think the text-to-image generator works overly well. I waste most of my credits just trying to get something relevant.

Lisa
  • Branche: Kosmetik

I'm impressed!

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

Overall I'm very satisfied with Simplified

Overall I'm very satisfied with Simplified

It's hard to pick just one. I love creating for my social media content and this makes it seemless. Simplified is on point and I see a future purchase.

I've played around with many features and I've yet to be disappointed.

Antwort von Simplified

That's amazing to hear! 🌟 Creating seamless social media content sounds like a breeze with Simplified. It's great that it's hitting all the right spots for you. A future purchase seems like a promising choice! 🚀

YH
YH
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Simplifying My Design Work Across Europe and Asia

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

I have bought several AI writing tool but SIMPLIFIED made my marketing work simpler as it very fast became my 1 stop solution for my social media marketing collaterals. From rewording my blog posts, to my ads, to my photo captions and even my regular articles and posts, the AI writer does its work well.

That’s not all, its AI graphics tool works like having an additional designer on board to help work through my designs. This is like having the hybrid baby of photoshop or canva and an AI writer. Best of both worlds in 1 single tool.

Best part is, the collaborative element of the tool allows my team which currently sits across Europe and Asia work powerfully hand in hand to manage and design my marketing collaterals.

Still can improve on the number of templates

Antwort von Simplified

Wow, it sounds like Simplified is your marketing superhero! 🦸‍♂️ We're thrilled to hear that it's become your all-in-one solution, simplifying everything from content creation to design tasks.

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Asim Ali
Asim Ali

All in One tool to handle Daily Social media tasks

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

I was on the hunt for an All-in-one tool to handle my daily tasks related to content writing and blogs. This lead me to the Simplified platform. Every time I used it, turned my content into something that Google can read without flagging the content being victim to Plagiarism. This helped with SEO and search engine rankings. Graphic designing templates was a big plus. In short yes I am Addicted to Simplified App. Super Awesome!

AI generator and social media templates for Making social media graphics for free in minutes. Making unique social media designs in a flash using free templates, images, design assets, and more.

It has no option for drawing a brush. Maybe they would add that in the future.

Eileen Michelle

Bella’s top 5 apps for AI

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

I felt like it was hard to try it for free and they really don’t have AI for Art but I would use it to generate content for my blog if only I could try one or three to see how it works

The AI download of content and eat for blogging and fast to come up with content

It’s hard to try it for the first time you do one AI generated art or design and then that’s all you can do you can’t get it off the page to try something new content generated

Nicole
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Best AI for writing assistant!

Bewertet am 22.7.2023

The best part of simplified is being able to type in what you’re looking for and have a detailed description come back it’s easy to find what template you need to use and to save and copy and paste.

The fact that it only gives you a certain limit of how often you can use, the bot should be expressed immediately, and not after that time has come up.