Simplified

Erstelle Inhalte, arbeite mit anderen zusammen und skaliere die Inhaltserstellung.

Sortieren nach

Keith E.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Finally an all in one product for content creation!

Bewertet am 10.12.2021

After using it for a few months, I find myself coming back to it more often and using it for a lot of my content creation. I've needed to ask support questions a few times and they got back to me very quickly and helped my find solutions. They are also very quick to improve the product and add new features!

It was so easy to setup my branding with color palette, logo, fonts and supporting graphics so I can just choose exactly what I need when creating new materials. I can create online content quickly and easily without having to bounce from app to app. To create a blog post or PDF, I can create all the images and graphics that I need, then use the AI to help write the content copy.

Getting started with AI copywriting assisting takes some time and practice to get used to. I'm still getting used to it myself, but that isn't limited to this software specifically. There are so many pros to this software that I can't complain.

Ram N.

As the name Suggest Simple to use

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

I bought tons of AI writing tools, however it created my promoting easier as a result of it quickly became the sole answer i exploit for my social media promoting content. associate degree AI author will an excellent job of redaction my web log posts, ads, pic comments, and even my regular articles and posts.
That's not all, the AI ​​graphics tool works as if I had an extra designer on board performing on my styles. It's like having a Photoshop or Canva hybrid child associate degreed an AI author. the most effective of each worlds in one tool. better of all, the cooperative element of this tool permits my team presently operational in Europe and Asia to figure laborious along to manage and style my promoting materials.

Simplified is one among those cloud computer code that understands the client journey. It's like associate degree tired one computer code that mixes Canva, copywriting computer code and content planner computer code into one dashboard.

This is terribly useful on behalf of me as a social media manager and content creator. Having numerous tools in one location simplifies access, saves time, and provides convenience

More integration to cloud storage tools like Drop box will be helpful

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Marevea F.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy to Use with Great Features

Bewertet am 27.6.2022

I have loved using the program so far.

The software offers a lot of options and is very user-friendly - whereas other programs lack the ability to design, write copy, create content, schedule content, and find the right hashtags, this program lets you do it all. It lets you do it all at an affordable price.

It sucks that there is a limit on characters in some of the tools and caption options for other platforms such as Twitter and/or LinkedIn.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Sprout, Buffer und SocialOomph

Warum Simplified gewählt wurde

Only allows you to schedule content for posting

Zuvor genutzte Software

Post Planner

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Simplified

Most affordable option

Simplified is Good

Bewertet am 21.12.2021

I love it overall. It does make my work faster and efficient.

I like that I can quickly get quality useable text from Simplified.

I dislike that Simplified sometime repeats my text input.

Firoz K.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Simplified best is the best tool for digital marketer for content marketing

Bewertet am 27.3.2022

I really love this tool as Simplified help me a lot in my initial days of my career in the field of Digital marketing world. Today, I am leading the whole digital marketing dept of my company. Really thankful to the team of simplified

Writing content for Social media posts, websites, articles, and Facebook & Google ads has never been easier than before with Simplified as it has all functionality required for a digital marketer or content writer. Simplified help me create text as well as visual content which is highly compelling & intuitive which makes the target audience to take the desired action

Although Simplified has so many options to use from content writing to creative designing of any kind. They should create better guidance tours for first-time users. which will helps users to understand and take leverage of all tools

Subhan A.

Excellent

Bewertet am 27.12.2021

Good

Easy to use and quality of content is better than other software

There is only one thing which is that, lack in content quantity.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Cool app and very innovative

Bewertet am 20.1.2022

this application is very interesting and makes it easier for users in terms of designing as well as being able to come up with new ideas because of the interesting features in it.

a very useful tool and very useful for me is the existence of Brandkit. because my focus is on blogging so this is really cool.

Because my focus is writing blogs, my advice, so there are things that are a little lacking, namely the absence of an export option to doc (documents). because it is impossible for a blogger to only display one complete image in his writing which is designed from this application.

Bijay A.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tool with lots of features!

Bewertet am 14.6.2022

I love the UI of Simplified. It's very fast, simple and easy to use. The AI writer in particular helps me so much when I'm writing my articles and social media captions. it is a nice tool to create simple videos and images.

The features all work independently. There should be a sense that they are connected in some way.

• Branche: Druck
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Simplified is a awesome AI tool to create design & content for marketing in a budget!

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

I really liked their AI features that generate awesome copies for social media posts, blogs, emails, and much more. Their design, videos & scheduled post feature is really wonderful. They have a great collection of templates. In-depth tutorials on their site made it very easy to use and their interface is also beginner-friendly. Last but not least, their customer support is praiseworthy! I always got quick responses whenever I needed them.

I think they can include a few more features with advanced content generation by training their AI model.

Sayma B.
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Great, all in one.

Bewertet am 29.6.2022

The fact that it has everything in one place. You can create blog and seo content as well as adverts in one single website. For a digital marketer and someone who also deals with seo, this website is really useful.

Customising the ads can be a bit fiddly.

Shoukhin M.
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Simplified Is all-rounder for AI writer, Design, video editor and social media scheduler

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

Designing a presentation doesn't have to be complicated. There are plenty of tools out there to help, but it can be time consuming to find the right one. That's why Simplified came into existence. Simplified provides an all-in-one platform where you can create your presentations using designs from Canva or AI content writing services.

Simplified is an all-in-one tool that allows me to focus on my content creation, not the tedious tasks that come with it. The AI writer is the perfect assistant for copywriters who want to spend more time on their craft and less time editing.
With this AI writing Assistant, you can expect to create high-quality content for your company's social media accounts including video.
It does what other tools do - but all in one place - saving you time and money. Simplified automatically creates graphics for your blog posts or social media posts in seconds.
This easy to use design software is a good alternative to Canva for designing social posts.

This AI writer tool has been providing tons of features like the design for a while, but the quality of the content they output isn't quite up to par.

Matt P.
  • Branche: Musik
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

It's a great deal for the price

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

It's making writing articles for my blog a lot easier, and I have tried a couple of other AI writers

It's easy to use and very well priced, I'm not very experienced in writing so this is making it a lot easier for me.

The rewrite function is a little funky but I can still work with it.

Akeem A.
  • Branche: Luxusgüter & Schmuck
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My Simplified Experience... So far so good!

Bewertet am 14.1.2022

So far so good, I will recommend this software to anyone looking to have an all in one content creation tool. Simplified is the current best solution in the market.

Simplified can generate ad copy, social media posts and captions, website copies, and blog posts. With this tool a lot of time is saved by simply generating the copies with just one click. The AI writer is yet to be perfected but it's still awesome and it can only get better.

What I like best of the tool is that it replaces all other existing content material creation tools. It has the capability to generate text content as well as graphical content for social media including video.

Also, I truly like the fact that the tool has a great team behind it, they usually try their best to assist their customers in possible ways they can, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responds to help and take /reviews/comments/feedback in the Facebook community. They as well have the moto to build in public which is excellent.

The tool is fresh in the market, hence there is not much stock of readymade templates available for the time being, however I think that this will change soonest and more templates and stock pictures/ videos will be made available soon in the future.

Binaya A.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Using it on Daily Basis

Bewertet am 25.10.2021

I mostly use simplified for AI writing and sometimes to create Social Media Posts. The output of AI writer is really good and the limits are generous as compared to other AI writers in the market. This is a powerful tool to use for writing and designing.

It feels like I have to use two different products when I am using simplified. They need to find a way to integrate AI writer with graphic design and make social media posting more intuitive.

Rachael woolley -.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great content creation assistant

Bewertet am 5.12.2021

A smooth flow from content writing to publishing. I like being able to create different sized posts to use across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest using the same image and text. The addition of the AI for content writing is useful in generating ideas for blog posts and content. It is especially useful when designing the post, I can use the AI assistant to help with text to put on the image.

Simplified is a brilliant assistant to my content creation needs. I love the provided templates and being able to customise my own images with their software. The templates are well-designed, easy to customised and are available in different sizes such as Instagram Story, Instagram Post, LinkedIn Post, Facebook posts, Pinterest posts, covers, headers, YouTube etc. I like being able to have one project that can have multiple artboards of different sized posts. The background removes is one of the best that I have used.

There is a small learning curve, but they have an easy to search academy with video to help. There are limits on AI content writing which do not allow me to use this tool alone for content creation. I would prefer the AI generator tabs on the left side of the screen rather than the right. It would be excellent when resizing the artboards that the picture and text would automatically be customised to that post.

Alfred O.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

A Tool to Write, Design, and Edit Your Content in One Place

Bewertet am 8.4.2022

I love simplified tool because you can write design, and edit content in one place. Content creation is now easy and when am stacked, I use the software to create content for my business.

The dashboard is easy to use. All the features you need to create and design your content are in one place. The templates allows you to create any digital content like Facebook posts, Article writing, TikTok content and many others.

When you create content or use it to write articles, the quality is not good. You have to make some revisions for the readerbility of the article to flow.

Jonathan W.
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Incredible all in one tool for content management and social media

Bewertet am 2.12.2021

Really powerful platform for our business. We use it for all our content marketing and particularly short animated videos for social media

The animation tools and effects are much better than other products we have used such as Adobe Spark and Canva. Produces short animated videos quickly. Some nice text animations. Being able to order the timing of animations is a key feature. Artboards have some excellent functionality. Good range of editing tools. Amazing that you get a background remover. Loads of tools in one program. Can't think of another platform that gives you all these functions in one place. Quite an achievement.

As the software is pretty new, there are some glitches which will need to be ironed out. Customer support have been great at fixing these however.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Woah- all-in-one tool for marketers! The best app!

Bewertet am 9.1.2022

Designing posts and writing content for blogs, YouTube videos, headers, headings and social network posts are all made as simple as possible. Graphics are also created to aid in the process of content generation.

It has everything that I need! Simplified AI tool has been a significant factor in preventing my regular blank page issue. Even more exciting, however, is the prospect of taking ideas I've developed for articles and applying them to graphics and social media posts in order to further the process.

I have yet to come across anything that I don't like. I may do so in the future, but considering the things that I enjoy doing, I believe that the benefits will outweigh the drawbacks in this particular instance.

David M.
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

The Best Designing App

Bewertet am 3.12.2021

Perfectly suits the way I design marketing banners and logos

Video features are so awsome it. The app was so easy to integrate with our business as it is simple to use just like its name, simplified.

I like the quality of the imagery and colors.

Asim ali R.

All in One tool to handle Daily Social media tasks

Bewertet am 17.1.2022

I was on the hunt for an All-in-one tool to handle my daily tasks related to content writing and blogs. This lead me to the Simplified platform. Every time I used it, turned my content into something that Google can read without flagging the content being victim to Plagiarism. This helped with SEO and search engine rankings. Graphic designing templates was a big plus. In short yes I am Addicted to Simplified App. Super Awesome!

AI generator and social media templates for Making social media graphics for free in minutes. Making unique social media designs in a flash using free templates, images, design assets, and more.

It has no option for drawing a brush. Maybe they would add that in the future.

Hoang P.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified app truly made my life simple

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

I feel excellent to have an app, that are all in one: content writing, design and publish. With a few clicks, I completed works that may have taken me days or weeks.

I like the richness of templates that Simplified offer. It is not reflecting the name of the app, as the templates are not simple and are all well and professionally designed. I think "simplified" refers to the simplicity in using the app to create great designs and content.

The content writing modules are also quite good. I relate it to Copy.ai and the quality is comparable.

I have a high expectation on the app. So I expect the app to have more templates, to load the templates faster, and to have more special modules for content writing. I think the current offer a lot, yet I hope Simplified can be a top app some days as it has that potential.

Ritesh H.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simplified is an awesome All-in-One tool for digital needs.

Bewertet am 12.12.2021

Everything in just one platform. This makes it so easy for managing all our digital need.

Not cons but they need to add a lot more templates which they are doing on time-to-time.

Fabio D.
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Content writing simplified with ease

Bewertet am 22.10.2021

When writing content for a blog or simply for a youtube channel, it gave me a lot of options to make things better and not so redundant and boring. Since I don't have enough time to make everything especially with writing, this program makes it so easy for me and I have time to catch up with my other tasks.

Very easy to navigate and create more than just one idea to another.

It needs more templates and a generation of words.

Muhammad M.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

The best AI Writer Ever!

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

I like this software, I used many other alternatives/competitors but this is the best software I ever used for my blogging.
I like the composed highlighted text functionality.

I like the composed highlighted text functionality.

It doesn't provide the conclusion section I don't like that but I can create it myself.

Christopher N.
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Easy to use all in one tool (Graphic Designer + AI GPT3 Writer)

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

I have used simplified:
- Design Tools - To create some COVID-19 vaccination graphics to assist my employer's vaccination roll-out (with the assistance of the tools pre-made COVID-19) templates.
- AI Long Form writer - to re-word some safety emails.

I love that the top middle toolbar changes based on what UI/UX elements are selected and that its positioned closer to the centre of the screen (where it's easier and quicker for the mouse to reach it and therefore for the required changes to be implemented).

The new longform editor has an excellent UI layout and provides responses of reasonable length.

The platform is super responsive, and the default dark mode makes things easier to read.

Templates are well made and easily adjusted.

Functions are as advertised and when they announce a new feature it is delivered in weeks not months.

The tool is new and could do with some additional templates in categories such as posters, letterheads, certificates etc (I.e. more business-based templates)