Image Relay Bewertungen

Image Relay

Digital Asset Management. All together, easier.

4.8/5 (67 Bewertungen)

Game Changer for Photo Library

Bewertet am 17.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is rare that we come across and issue that requires assistance, however, when needed, Image Relay's prompt response and assistance has been more than appreciated. Our company utilizes Image Relay multiple times on a daily basis and has been essential in our daily operations.

Sharing our images and documents without sharing our entire library has allowed us to have complete control over who is accessing our images and also for what purpose. In addition, creating permissions for those inside of our company has been a tremendous asset for the same reason. The ability to create keywords associated with each image has allowed us to easily and quickly search for the needed photos and documents. Finally, having one central place for all of these pieces to live has streamlined our processes and access points across the company.

Image Relay has fulfilled our needs well and I have not run into problems with the software. We are looking forward to using Image Relay for many years to come.

Amazing Digital Asset Management, and exceptional client services

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Image Relay team is one of the most responsive vendors I've ever worked with. They not only respond whenever we have a question or need some help, but they value our input into how to make the platform better, and work my "wish list" into future development. Their collaboration with their clients to improve the software is beyond anything I've ever experienced. They're awesome.

Ease of use, intuitive platform, incredible organizational capabilities, and the ability for people inside and outside of our organization to access assets, with or without a login. It's been a life-changing switch since we started using Image Relay 5 years ago, and I don't know what my content team would do without it. I'd recommend this software to anyone tasked with managing and sharing assets, especially A LOT of them. It's made my job so much easier.

Anything that I've found to be a hurdle with this software, the Image Relay team has worked to fix it...so there's really nothing I can say that I don't like!

Image Relay for businesses/AF

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I give it 4 out of 5 stars :-)

After experiencing other related sites for relevant and similar items, i find this product superior in almost all ways. The ease of use and organization makes it my most valuable tool and resource for my job as General Manager of a hot tub and swim spa retail store. I use it for education and information and find it most useful when creating ads for any medium. While I remain confused and lost with my other product (Hydropool Swim Spas and Hydropool hot tubs could really use this!)

My only angst is the search engine should have broader range. Most likely what i am searching for is there... just not where I would expect and sometimes I have to ask the admin to assist me in locating my objective.

Impressive Tool on Many Levels

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great company to deal with--help is always at the ready and they do a great job of communicating new features without a lot of fluff and stuff.

The ability to share assets through a variety of links, collections or user accounts has been the most useful function. We were initially looking for a way to organize our assets internally (which works great) but the sharing features have been a great surprise. A very good and always improving feature set and UI make this tool indispensable for much of our day to day marketing operations.

Over time IR has significantly improved it's web based UI--it has become a very fine mobile tool. I would still love a native app for our road warriors, but the web app is working quite well these days.

Mit Google übersetzen

User friendly, effective and affordable service!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had a vast amount of media and materials that were internal, with no way to share easily among numerous colleagues. Image Relay helped us create a library database that provides access to all of our teams. We travel all across the country hosting alumni events, and the library can be accessed from anywhere, any time. It’s been a game changer.

Image Relay has just about any photo library/database tool you would need. There is a wide range of answers or instructions at the click of a help button, or if you need to ask a question, they get back to you quickly. The “collections” feature is the thing we use the most. We can quickly pick a few choices to someone and they can then download what they need. Uploading and tagging/adding keywords is easy.

Navigation home while in a collection is just a little clunky.

The Best Media Asset Manager

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There are no size restrictions on media. This is extremely helpful for us as we upload and share high quality imagery for print and digital ads, including Raw files which take up a lot of space. We also use this to organize video assets shot in full HD and have seen little issues with storage or access to these large files. It's also incredibly easy to share these assets with 3rd parties by simply sharing a download link. Also great responsiveness on mobile/ipad or other devices.

It honestly meets all of our needs as an organization and has been extremely helpful in keeping us organized and increasing efficiency as we spend less time searching on our own for assets to use in our print/digital advertising for the ski industry. We are able to easily collaborate with photographers and content contributors and allow them to upload their media from anywhere, allowing for faster turn around and use of those assets. When working in the ski industry, displaying the most current conditions is important and this helps us achieve that.

Perfect Platform ... you can't find better

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Image Relay for about 5 years ... I originally found it when I worked for a large Estee Lauder brand, and when I switched jobs to a smaller, start-up company, I immediately integrated it. I recommended it today to a photographer. Image Relay is amazing. I can't say enough positive things about it.

It's obvious the developers of this platform deeply understand the needs of creative businesses and marketers when it comes to digital asset management ... the platform is deep and very, very intuitive.

Hmm ... honestly cannot think of anything critical to say.

Clean, organized and sharp

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is our partner facing platform for access to all of our product and model images, our collateral and merchandising, and more. We are able to offer partners an easy-to-use site to pull what they need for marketing.

Image Relay has been such a great partner. Going from our previous site housing our images to this platform has raised the bar, and allowed us to really share our assets with our partners in a clean and organized format.

Most issues that we have had Image Relay has worked to resolve.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use at the office and on the road. fast and simple to use and navigate.

Bewertet am 4.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are gaining office time when using this product. Our customers and sales team can help themselves without waiting on the office departments.

With varying levels of on-line knowledge with our sales team and customers, Image Relay is practically self-explanatory and easy to use for all. From the time a customer requests access to our Image Relay to the time they download the files they need it has saved our internal staff many hours a week in getting files sent out. When our office closes for the night our customers and sales teams still have access to what they need. No longer do they need to wait for the next morning.

Get your ASSets together

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Delivering and archiving projects is the best part of IR. No more, where is that file on the server, or hard drive... All our files are on IR.

The fact that all my photo's, design files, video files etc all live in one place and that I can get them anytime gives me peace of mind. The file structure and the featured options are great. It's not chaotic like DropBox - it's organized by client, by project, by file.

That more of our clients don't use Image Relay!

Image Relay is Great!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall Image Relay works great for my company and I use it often in my work as a social media specialist.

I find Image Relay simple to navigate and use. I use it personally just for sourcing images and downloading them but my company also uploads imagery and logos, etc. The images are great quality.

I don't like that, when viewing an image, if you click 'back' instead of the x at the top right, you're taken back to the homepage and must search again.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great database for graphics!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My marketing team uploads graphics to Image Relay and all the field sales reps are able to access and download them for presentations and meetings. Such an easy way to keep us all up to date with the most recent information!

Image relay is very user friendly! It's organized and easy to find what you're looking for. And if you can't, the search function actually works!

It took me a second to figure out how to build collections but once I did it's been an awesome function!

Easy Image Storing

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use imagerelay almost every day to provide access to high res images to our extended team. It is easy to use, well organized and I love being able to access our whole image library from anywhere.

Love how easy it is to stay organized. I think the "collections" is my favorite feature because I often need to send collections of high res images to partners. It's so much easier for me than using another file transfer method. I also like that you can set an expiration date.

Can sometimes be a slow process to upload all of your photos to the platform, and downloading when you need to can be slow too.

An Invaluable Resource

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been a very valuable resource in a ver image intensive workflow.

The flexibility in organizing our image library in folders and subfolders as well as being able to tag images with keywords for searching.

Would like to have more fine grained control for user access that would allow some users non-admin access to some folders and not others while leaving those folders available for other non admin level users.

ImageRelay is Handy

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Pretty seamless, however, much of this is a testament to my client's organization of their files.

The user interface is very intuitive, but as with any digital content management software, it requires a user who can clearly organize their files to make things accessible.

I wish the search functionality was a little more robust ... with my permissions, I'm not able to filter searches by file size, etc.

Mit Google übersetzen

Digital Assets Management Made Easy!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall my experience with Image Relay has been very positive. Managing our digital assets and sharing them with keep groups within our industry has always been difficult but this software has made this process more efficient and reduced my work load.

Customizing our user page to look and feel like it is part of our own company was paramount to moving forward with this service. Also bulk uploads and organizing files is very easy to do.

The only thing I would like to see is the ability to send out bulk email invitations. This can be done with a quick email to the client services team.

Mit Google übersetzen

Our medium-sized business uses Image Relay for all our content management needs.

Bewertet am 5.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is fantastic! Easy to use, monitor and organize, Image Relay helps us keep a huge amount of content all in one place and provides peace of mind that everything is backed up. They keep improving it and every version is better and better.

No mobile/app version. It would be really convenient to have a version that I could use on my phone when I'm away from the office.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great service for sharing collections of pictures and photos

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our properties have about 700 rooms and hundreds of cabins, which is a big task to organize when trying to book a new conference. With Image Relay, I've created the various collections and can update them with new pictures, or take out old or irrelevant pictures, whenever I want, and it will be updated for everyone I've previously sent the link to if they open it again.

It's easy to create several collections of photos to share with clients, and I like that when I update a collection, it updates it for everyone who has received the link in the past.

I wish there was a prettier format when sharing the pictures, something more like a proposal that I could customize. I generally put all of the text and rates information in an email, with a hyperlink to the relevant Image Relay Collection.

Great Image Hosting site

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Image relay is a great resource for our team to be able to access a wide variety of huge image files easily. It helps us share information throughout the country and keeps our data usage lower on personal computers.

It's quick with a vast amount of data and is easily organized for finding all of our different images very quickly.

While the software is intuitive and well organized, it doesn't seem to have too many other features besides just storing images. It would be nice if they could work in some complimentary services for image editing or something.

Mit Google übersetzen

Powerful digital asset management platform

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have multiple users in different locations who all have access to the exact same set of multimedia content at all times. The search, naming and tagging features are excellent as well as their on-boarding and support services.

There is not much we do not like about the software. The hardest part of using this type of application is user adoption. Image Relay does a great job at training, it would be nice to push for ongoing training sessions to get more users on board with proper use of the system.

Mit Google übersetzen

Digital asset management made easy

Bewertet am 23.3.2011
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Image Relay has a multitude of uses, and it is always improving in its fuctionality, aesthetics, and ease of navigation. Whether for internal file storage and asset management, or for interfacing with external clients, Image Relay has proved invaluable to the ever evolving Cabot marketing strategies and endeavors. Its personable and attentive staff meets and anticipates our needs, and I can't even imagine how we'd function without Image Relay to manage our digital assets. It has all the elegance and functionality of a big corporation digital asset management system, with the detailed and individualized relationships and accomodations of a local business.

Image Relay is malleable. It can be changed and personalized to meet a company's individual needs - and that is exactly what it has done for Cabot. Because we are one of IR's oldest customers, we have witnessed the truly long-term benefits of IR. The programming and customer service teams are always tweaking and coming up with new ways to improve IR, to meet the needs and requests of clients - but they also anticipate needs and requests before they even arise.

While the IR team might be called 'intimate' in its small size, only having one programmer makes request fulfillment a bit slow. That is the only major con that I have ever experienced as a user/administrator. This only indicates to me that IR needs to expand and take on more programing employees!

User Friendly!

Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

At Dogfish we use Image Relay on a daily basis so having the ability to access files w/ ease and then share them is critical. It's by far the best graphic image site I've used.

It's extremely easy to use and share images.

Honestly, I can't list something just to list something. I haven't had anything come to mind.

Great product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're able to share assets globally, and keep everything updated.

The fixed price means you can upload as much as you want and have unlimited users.

The way that permissions are assigned is hard to manage if you have a lot of folders and people who need different access.

Great tool for businesses

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Image really allows me and my client to easily store and maintain a visual database. Items can easily be uploaded and then taken down when needed. It allows us to maintain a current and accurate image database. I never question when an image is available for use in my clients work, if they don't want me to have access to it, they take it down. Easy and hassle free.

I can't really think of any cons for this product at this time.

Mit Google übersetzen

Our company uses Image Relay to store and share all of our photographs

Bewertet am 1.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ORGANIZATION!!! Photo assets have a way of getting out of hand very quickly and Image Relay gives our company a centralized place to store everything so that all users can have the access they need.

This software is intuitive and easy to use. The folder system helps keep everything organized. Assets that are included in multiple locations are linked so that any changes, updates, or edits are populated throughout.