Dubb

Bodo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Dubb ist ein großartiges Tool für mein Unternehmen

Bewertet am 13.10.2022

Ich liebe es, wie ich mit Dubb professionelle Videos erstellen kann, die persönlich sind. Es ist einfach zu bedienen und die Tutorials sind hilfreich. Es ist ein großartiges Tool, um Beziehungen zu meinen Kunden aufzubauen, und ich finde es toll, dass es mir die Möglichkeit gibt, meine persönliche Seite zu zeigen.

Ich liebe die Idee von Dubb. Ich denke, dass dies der beste Weg für mich ist, meinen Kunden zu zeigen, dass ich für sie da bin und ihnen bei allen Fragen oder Anliegen helfen möchte. Ich kann meine Videobotschaften anpassen und sie an meine Kunden senden, damit sie sehen können, wie ich mit ihnen verbunden bin. Ich finde es toll, dass der Service erschwinglich ist und dass sie eine 24/7-Kundendienstleitung haben.

Die Benutzeroberfläche ist etwas unübersichtlich

Sheikh Sumon
Sheikh Sumon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

You need a CRM solution? You need Dubb.

Bewertet am 11.5.2023

I've been looking for a program to assist me keep track of my CRM. I quickly mastered the great program get-to-go features, and now I can expand more rapidly with my lead than I ever could before. For such a strong application, the money is absolutely worth it.

I've used this product and have found the CRM capabilities, user interface, and customer service to be of the highest caliber. It is user-friendly and simple to use. They genuinely do their hardest to help their customers run their businesses better and expand more successfully.

This application has such strong functionality. I am not currently aware of any problems. I hope there won't be any problems in the near future either.

Duaine

Review of Dubb for Insurance Agents

Bewertet am 14.2.2022

No substantial problems. There is a learning curve but there are lots of videos to get you over the humps and also a chat feature.

This is easy to use and places "you" your voice and face out to your clients.

There could be a midpoint in pricing for call in support.

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy if you are expecting "White Labelling Your Brand"

Bewertet am 29.6.2021

I can get same features on another product that is FULL WHITE LABEL.

I hated that I paid such a high price expecting white labelling video for my agency. Turns out Dubb does not offer that. I found out after I paid the ridiculous high price for it.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Takes the bite out of Dog Training

Bewertet am 12.10.2023

Dubb filled my calendar in under a week wheat I had been trying over a year to do.

Dubb allows me to put my message in front of my client when it s most convenient for them. They then can share with stakeholders in the home to make a decision. They aren’t trying to remember my pitch

I would like it to allow back and forth coversations

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Price and ease of use
Miguel
Miguel
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Dubb is perfect to for screen recording to make sure your clients understand what you are...

Bewertet am 1.11.2022

I use Dubb when I realize that a client is not moving forward cause he/she has not understood my proposal or has not seen the value of it, at that time recording my screen showing critical aspects of the project and talk to them on the video helps a lot to clear thing up and create connection. Often times they are surprised about this process and feel special 😎

-The ease to get my video created and shared without needing another platform-Leads can reply to my video with their video with a could of clicks-Notification for video watch including location and time-You can host your videos there

The interface looks a little outdated, I wish they could make it more modern, but the product is solid.

Thomas
Thomas
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Excellent platform to shoot quick videos that have an impact.

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

I send my clients a personalized video with my proposal for them.

I have used it a lot over the past years and it is great to see how many new features make it into the platform. Currently it has all that I need to make short videos (I use them to send my proposals with) and impress my clients with how personal of an approach I take.

To be honest, what I need to do I can. I am sure there are things you can improve, but nothing essential for me.

Paige
Paige
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Video Marketing MUST HAVE!

Bewertet am 13.7.2020

Dubb is without a doubt the MOST important tool in our business. If you took everything away (the funnel softwares, the website, etc.), just leave us with our Dubb account!

First of all, the Dubb team keeps innovating and releasing new features often! Things I love about it are the ease of recording, the instantaneous landing pages, the tagging and simple setup of Calls to Action.

This tool really has no cons. Sometimes the phone app is a bit glitchy. The team keeps creating new things, so whatever you need, request it.

Shaina Elaine
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Working student's best friend!

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me!

This platform is very organized constructed for an individual’s efficiency that even students can use it! Its dashboard is Superb for it doesn’t only cover the interactions but also the business prospects. It also features the task which helps you to focus on what you need to accomplish that is very beneficial to students like me but unfortunately it lacks editing tools .

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Dubb a great alternative to Vidyard and more!

Bewertet am 19.7.2022

Dubb has become a very powerful tool for our sales team to share demos, sales promos and other videos during the sales process. It has made a huge difference in our team's success rate.

I love how Dubb is interconnected and allows you to handle everything in app, vs. Vidyard which was more of a stand alone product in my experience.

There isn't anything I dislike about Dubb. It's a fantastic video marketing tool and it's very, very powerful. Strongly recommend it.

Rabika
Rabika
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Another level added in my office management

Bewertet am 19.10.2022

I can easily create presentations and pitch ideas to win clients through Dubb

I can easily create presentations and pitch ideas to win clients through Dubb

It has many good features with coming-of-age video making experience that can impress clients. Easy to use if you keep practicing and do something catchy.

Camera and overall function may become slower sometimes.

Stacey
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't think just do it! Helps me get my clients to do what I want.

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

Dubb is THE BEST video platform out there! My favorite part about it is the easy calls to action. I am a lender and when my Realtor partners send out offers, I follow up with a dubb "prequal video" that has calls to action to take them to my reviews. I also love the ability to add things into playlists so if people have a question I can start with an intro and then just add the video I want them to watch.
Dubb has revolutionized how I communicate with clients.

The screen recording within the platform isn't great

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

BombBomb

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Dubb

Pricing and just better
Karen
Karen

Marketing with Personality - You get respect when you show up using Dubb

Bewertet am 20.3.2023

It has been a great experience. I love virtual tools and this is one of my favorite. I get so much value from my account. It allows me to show up with clout and impresses my prospects and customers.

The very best thing is the Customer service - OUTSTANDING - they care about their customer and go above and beyond to make sure you get value from their product. If I could multiply them as service providers, running a business would be so less stressful and so much more productive.

The CRM is a bit old school - but usable and there. It was my only small issue but everything else out weighed that minus

Heidi
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

The most important Tool for our business - a must have in 2020 and beyond

Bewertet am 8.10.2020

very easy to use, scales and drives our business (sales,)the tool helps to build trust and build lasting relationships with out candidates and clients. It's just so trendy, and cool, and professional, the new way of communication, for the one's that understands - ITS THE NEW WAY OF COMMUNICATION in business. Its a GREAT CRM system. It has it all, you can send campaigns (love that part) with videos ! And the videos you send are interactive, so easy and so useful, our viewers love it and are just amazed with it. We use it daily!

There is nothing that I dont like with Dubb. They are also adding features weekly so their always ahead of their game!

RICK

We Use DUBB For All Of Our Video Marketing & Client Communications

Bewertet am 26.1.2021

When I first used Dubb, I had that aha moment where you recognize the power and potential of the platform. I use Dubb every time I have an opportunity because it provides a face to a name, and this is making all of the difference in our business.

Dubb is truly one of those purchases that we can not do without. Video is everything, and being visible on-screen is making the world of difference when connecting with new clients.

I would like to have more control over the footer in terms of removal of the terms and conditions link. That said, you don't really notice it.

• Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Why am I forever hooked with Dubb?

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

I purchased Dubb back by the end of 2018, when it was pretty much an incredible idea! It has grown to become this incredible solution to have presence in your prospects/customers life! Its invaluable and ever growing! If I had the opportunity to get back in time I would have heavily invested in their future!

The ability to easily interact using video with prospects/customers while being able to track and steer your communication based on all the feedback you can get.

My inability to see what the future of Dubb looked like and invested in a larger stack of access more than three years ago! I guess not Dubbs fault though!

Michael
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

The Best Tool to Stand Out

Bewertet am 11.2.2022

Differentiating my message from the masses, high open rates & impressed clients

Differentiating my message from the masses, high open rates & impressed clients

Fast personalized video creation, distribution & tracking

Need to open a new web page to view video

Kathe
Kathe

I love Dubb

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

The customer support team is excellent.

The customer support team is excellent.

I've been using Dubb for years and I love how easy it is to set up.

Sometimes if you have a long video you can "lose" it, but they have a fix for that. It stays in chrome and you can recover the video and upload it then.

Matthew
  • Branche: Immobilien

Best Video Email Platform

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

We are loving DUBB over other platforms out there. More value for less than what competition is charging.

The platform is more user friendly, price is more affordable

I haven't found anything yet as we like all the features

Zachary
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My clients LOVE Dubb

Bewertet am 22.6.2022

My clients absolutely love getting the first email from me, and it's just an introductory sentence and a video GIF preview of the video Dubb recorded for me. They simply click on my video and see/hear ME, rather than just a lengthy email or series of emails. The GIF of me waving and smiling with a big play button is irresistible and far superior than all the other plain text emails landing in spam folders. My client engagement soared once I implemented Dubb videos as my first interaction with leads.

I would like more control over the webcam quality to maximize my new 24" iMac webcam, and also see the file size decrease for screen recordings.

Rob
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

The way forward

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

we are still refining the process of video as individuals and a business but overall a great experience and i consider it a core part of what we do as a tool to help the sales team move and close deals more efficiently. We love it.

We are still refining the process but we generally love Dubb - in our space of medical sales it really helps you stand out and offer something very new and different.

The response on a customer service has been a little annoying at times. We've had times when we didnt even get a response back.

Amy
Amy
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Always Being Improved!

Bewertet am 9.6.2020

Great experience. Love watching their weekly Facebook videos, this team is always improving on their product and really focused on the future of video marketing. Love it.

Easy to use. Great features I haven’t seen anywhere else. Innovative. Fun. Chrome extension, iPhone app, use it anywhere.

I haven’t really found anything about this SaaS that I do not enjoy. Maybe that you can’t stream the video directly in email they have to go outside of email when they click play.

Rudy
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to engage with your customers

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

I love all the new features they have for video marketing.

It would be great to chat with the customers based on the content shared.

Laura
Laura
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Communicate and Connect with Dubb

Bewertet am 7.1.2023

I was in a time crunch and Dubb solved my problem within a couple of hours - including selecting and signing up for the software and completing my project. I think that with as time goes on, I will figure out ways to simplify my outreach process by using more of Dubbs functionality.

I was able to do what I needed quickly and easily the first time I used Dubb. I am not super techie and the day I signed up for an account I completed my project: uploaded my video, added captions, and downloaded the video for use on my webpage.

It does a lot of things, more than I needed at the time, and figuring out all the things it could do seemed complicated to me.

Pall
  • Branche: Immobilien

Video messaging really works

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

It has really changed my business. I get the message quickly and got alot of compliments from clients and is "next level" in communication with clients

Easy to use and quick, quicker then writing an email

I cant say anything bad but if something it has sometime taken me long time to get reply from CS and all the reply is with written email. I dont know why when they reply me why they dont use their own product to reply me with video message