Cash App Erfahrungen

Katherine
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cash App is great and user friendly

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

Love the user friendly app with very simplistic features. They have a really easy trading option for stocks and crypto as well which has made it a plus for me and many of the people I have recommended CashApp too

Don't have a lot of cons! Except for getting the cash card delivered. It never comes the first time so not sure whats happening

lindsay
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cash app

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

My overall experience with cash app has been a positive one. I use it every day and multiple times thought the day. I use it to buy and use bitcoin and I also use it to pay for things in store and online. I have not had any major issues with using it yet. I have heard of other people who have had some major issues with it such as security and lost payments.

What I like most about cash app is the ease of use and the convenience of having it right there on my phone. My parents live many states away and they have been able to help me out with important things financially with ease.

What I like the least about cash app is the customer service. There isn't an easy to locate phone number to reach customer service about an issue. You usually have to use the chat system to reach someone about your issues and it can take a day or longer to receive a response. Most times I have not even known that someone has even responded to me.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

The reason I chose these paypal over these products was the ease of use and the cost of use. It is free to send and receive money unless you are using a credit card then you pay a small fee vs pay pal it is not free.
Shawn

TrashApp I mean CashApp

Bewertet am 3.3.2024

They spent my money wothout authorization and did not refund my money from thier products error.

Widely used and accepted by countless retailers and suppliers around the world.

Customer service is terrible and offers no kind of amicable solution to thier products poor business practices. Horrible dispute resolution. Inferior to every affiliate within thier industry. Blames thier users for CashApp mistakes whever a pro lem arises. They only stole $40 however $40 is $40.

Starisha
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cash one of best things for me when I didn’t have a bank account.

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

The client care through the application isn't great while managing cash. Assuming you have a crisis, you actually need to hold on until they email you back. There ought to be an approach to in a split second contact client care and address a human since they are in the cash business. Furthermore, it is absolutely impossible to unsend cash assuming you send it to some unacceptable individual. That sucks.

Cash Application is an extraordinary option in contrast to PayPal. I use it to send cash to loved ones. It's likewise an incredible choice in the event that you have teenagers and you believe they should keep their own cash. They can undoubtedly utilize the check card for buys and the parent can keep a financial plan. Since you can't get cash back after it's sent, you need to significantly increase check that you're sending the cash to the ideal individual in light of the fact that whenever it's gone. It's gone.

Cash Application is an extraordinary method for moving cash from your financial balance to a card so you don't need to put your charge/Visa numbers all over. This assists with eliminating the taking of Mastercard numbers and misrepresentation. You can pick precisely how much cash to place in your record and in the event that the cash isn't there then the charge will not go through. Likewise, it's perfect for sending cash to loved ones rapidly.

CharRon
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Cash App keeps me in Business

Bewertet am 26.7.2022

Most of my customer don't carry cash on them so I have to be ready to get the sale. There is a good size amount of people that carry cashapp so I carry it too.

Cashapp is like Venmo and uses some of the same feature. But Cashapp is own by Square. I get an debit card to use for physical purchase. I have a few travels that take me to Canada. I just use my debit card instead of the need of carrying the nation money around.

I do wish that Square would add cashapp to it square payment system like Paypal did with Venmo. They keep them separate. Venmo has a business account now, I wonder if cashapp should do that. I wish Intuit would add Cashapp to Quickbooks software intergration.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

I have to cater to my customer preferences because the sale is critical to me and I will not have an app be my downfall
Mike
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cash App is a great alternative to Paypal and Venmo

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

I use it for certain expenditures and generally will add a certain amount to the account to use.

It's super easy to use, the cash app card makes it usable almost anywhere. The stock and investing options are a great feature.

While having the card helps, otherwise there's a lot of places online that won't accept it as a form of payment.

PayPal

Warum Cash App gewählt wurde

Venmo is clunkily and their customer service is terrible. Cash App is much better overall.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

Cash App is simple, easy to use, and thus far has been worry free.
Wesley
Wesley
  • Branche: Bau

Move Money Quick & Cheap, But Without Security

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

So for my overall experience has been excellent. Anytime I’ve ever had to talk to customer service did it very prompt. Sending money in requesting money is very easy, you can even add money from your own bank account yourself and even get a dedicated debit card.

What I like most is how fast you can move money from the app to your account directly (same day) And pay a very light fee.

I don’t like that it’s not FDIC insured.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

Because it’s universal unlike Zellel, it’s cheaper than Venmo or PayPal.
Krishnamoorthy
Krishnamoorthy
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A great money transfer app at your fingertips

Bewertet am 27.9.2021

The support staff at Cash App respond to any issues and rectify them as soon as possible. Will always recommend the app.

Very easy-to-use money transfer app to send money to your friends and family. A lot of simple user-friendly features for the mobile interface.

It is very difficult to get your money out. I've tried for many days and have received nothing but the runaround from a barrage of emails.

SuperPay

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

Got recommendations from my friends and read a lot of good online reviews.
Amber
Amber
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Preferred method of payment for Gen Z and young Millenials

Bewertet am 19.9.2022

Cash App has gained some traction in the past year or so. When I run a booth at outdoor events, younger customers choose CashApp to pay because it's fast, easy, and reliable. I'm inclined to agree!

I honestly don't have any complaints. I've never had any issue with it. Customers love it. My sales have increased since I began to accept CashApp for payments.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cash App: the platform that manages transactions and enables users to invest

Bewertet am 2.9.2023

Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment system that offers users the opportunity to invest.

Cash App is a peer-to-peer payment platform. It offers users the opportunity to invest. As a user, you can buy and sell bitcoins online. The application is safe, fast and easy to use. I first came across and adopted it when I was helping an American client with its content strategy. We used this application to manage payments.

Before using this application, I had read online that the platform had been involved in a number of scams, so I doubted its reliability. But all went well for me. I should point out, however, that the transparency of the system is somewhat unlimited.

Amy Jo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Inexpensive fees and very simple to use

Bewertet am 29.12.2022

I will continue to use the App to receive payments and pay people since it’s been efficient and has very low fees to transfer funds.

I like how simple it is to locate people and keep reports of past payments to stay organized.

The user names can be confusing some times.

Weebly

Warum Cash App gewählt wurde

The cash app has lower Fees

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

More customers are aware of the Cash App, so I chose to go with this product instead.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Cash app is one of the best apps i recommend

Bewertet am 1.3.2022

Cash app never had any problems for me being a 5+ year user! I actually love the extra benefits I receive from investing in Crypto Currency as well

The fact that we call buy bitcoin, the money I deposit goes from and too in seconds! Everyone can pay me!

Nothing at all to be honest, other than not having option trading!

Deanna
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Beware!! No joke! They are theives!!

Bewertet am 11.6.2023

My kids went without Christmas due to cash app keeping my stolen money. They refused to truly look into it. They kept brushing me and and they think nothing is wrong when someone steals your cash card and make purchases on them. They constantly have connection issues where you don’t get your money right when it’s sent like it supposed to. Please for your sake and the sake of your money beware!!! There’s a better way to send money. PayPal or chime or payoneer. I promise on my word cash app is a fraud and a thief. I’m not the only one this has happened to.

I use to like cash app but now I can honestly say it’s the worst place with the worst employees. Instead of doing their job they say over and over select a transaction when reporting an issue.

Their customer service would not help get the problem solved what so ever. You can contact the big timers of cash and they refuse to acknowledge your existence. They let people steal your money and don’t give it back even with proof. They let hundreds get taken from me and refuse to do their job and really investigate and they keep your money. The only time they will answer you is if the better business bureau answers then they still refuse to look into your matter.

Cathy
Cathy

A must have for ALL

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Instantaneous transactions as well as the various options offered for transfers, makes this App my favorite one to use

Cash App makes it easy to pay and be paid by anyone, so long as they too, have the App. Simplifies the Crypto currency buying, sending, receiving, and saving process. Offers many options to add cash to your account as well as transfer to your other accounts, adding tremendous value to the usefulness and practicality of the App. Transactions are completed almost instantly with the least amount of fees
assessed when compared to other competitor Apps.

Solid security measures with policies or protocols to protect their Users in the event of fraudulent activity are not one of their strong selling points. Customer service has improved, however responses are very much still untimely, without any guarantees to specific times and resolutions to issues are a hit and miss. There is no formal process to file a claim, except through their chat sessions, which can be lengthy since replied correspon may come from a different customer service each time.

Amy
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Use cashapp for ease and simplicity!

Bewertet am 14.12.2023

I love how easy peer to peer transactions are, and I love how easy it is to transfer money in and out of my account. I feel so safe knowing cashapp has multiple protections in place to keep me, my money, and my data safe and secure!! Plus the cute customizable cards can't be beat!

Occasionally cashapp has connection issues, and transfers in and out take a little longer than expected, but this is pretty rare and usually resolved within 15 minutes.

Jason
Jason
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cash App is a no-fills, simple payment tool with a few fun benefits

Bewertet am 2.9.2021

Cash app is relativity easy to use and has a basic look and feel that makes it easy for the inexperienced user. I have had PayPal for a long time and when I added Cash App to my tools I didn't have any real issues figuring it out. The app also provided a small monetary bonus just to sign up and does the same when you recruit new users. Free money is always a good thing. Something really fun and unique is that you can order a free Cash App debit card (or a fancier one for a small fee) that you can customize with your signature or any type of doodle or icons you like. For example, I drew a camera on mine. I only had one negative experience in which another user requested cash for an item to be delivered later. They never delivered and I had no recourse to go back at them so it was a lesson learned in caution.

Quick Setup and incentive programs for recruiting new users are some of the main pros with Cash App. The application also has a large user base. The fun and customizable physical cards are also a nice bonus.

The biggest drawback is that as of now, transactions via the app are potentially a little less secure than other methods as that there is really no way to cancel or dispute a transaction after it is completed. And if there is, I haven't found it.

Hannah
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

One of the Best Money Sharing Apps!

Bewertet am 20.9.2021

Overall, Cash App is a wonderful app for making and receiving payments with family and friends. I've never encountered an issue with the app - it has always launches quickly and sends money even quicker. Cash App is easily recognizable, easy to use, and I recommend this app to everyone!

The layout of the Cash App is sleek and modern, which is really nice to see when popping into the app for a second. The app launches quickly, and I don't recall ever seeing a "bug" within the app. Receiving and making payments with friends and family is super simple with Cash App.

This isn't really a con, it's just me being picky, but the green color that they used is a bit too bright sometimes (especially when using the app in the dark). Might be an odd note, but I notice design things like that.

Darren
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Cash app is a plus

Bewertet am 29.9.2021

its easy to get payments from clients and send and receive money on the personal side

I like that you can send and receive money very easily

I don't like that you can't have the same account for your personal and business. You should be able to at least toggle between multiple accounts.

Warum Cash App gewählt wurde

most people have cashapp rather than paypal

PayPal

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Cash App

more people use cash app
Kyle
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Customer support SUCKS!!

Bewertet am 8.1.2022

Cashapp support sucks. They don’t understand you no matter how many times you explain it. Hope that you’ll not need them because I just got finished with dealing with them after 4-5 days of just trying to get a receipt for a gas purchase. Absolutely ridiculous!!

See below

See below

Fazal
Fazal
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

CASH APP, The new way to buy and sell, pay and get paid

Bewertet am 26.4.2022

Other than the loophole, it is quite easy to send and receive payments for goods and services, when people do not have cash on hand.

First of all it is free, second they provide cash back boosts when using their card which are nice, you can buy and sell stocks with little as $1, also you can buy and sell bitcoin thru the app, you can direct deposit, deposit checks, and file your tax return

There is a loophole which allows for people to scam others on cash app by paying for things with a credit card, and then disputing the charge thru their credit card company, Cash apps customer service does not help in this situation whatsoever, and they may kick you off the app without warning claiming you have breached their user agreement

Terriyanna
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cashing Cash App

Bewertet am 18.5.2023

Cash app is very convenient to use, and it is extremely easy to navigate. There is stock you can purchase, you can save money in the savings account, transferring money is very easy and takes seconds, you can add cash to your account, mobile check deposits, and deposits are deposited extremely quickly.

Sometimes they close your account without any warning or explanation, customer service is clueless, some cards cannot be added to transfer funds, and you can only link one debit card at a time.

Megan
  • Branche: Rundfunk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable honest product!!!

Bewertet am 9.10.2022

I’ve had an absolute amazing experience using cashapp.

I’ve had an absolute amazing experience using cashapp.

This product is very reliable. It’s only $1 to add cash at any store compared to other retailers that charge $4.95

Only thing I would change is the price of the medal cards.

Dustin
  • Branche: Automotive

A Review of Cash App from a small automotive and small engine garage

Bewertet am 26.6.2023

Overall my experience is positive, but my overall rating honestly decreases a point or two every time I have to deal with their headache of a customer support system.

The simplicity of it's layout and use, the near instantaneous speed of sending and receiving payments.

The customer support system could definitely use some work. Difficult to use, difficult to navigate and its an absolute pain to get a straight answer from anyone. Also, no desktop support either.

Joshua
  • Branche: Musik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for receiving payment quickly and securely.

Bewertet am 15.6.2023

What I like most about this app is the convenience and availability. Everyone has cashapp!

There are some security issues that are a concern if left unchecked. Be sure to go into your settings and set up 2 factor & set a pin before transferring any decent amount of money into the account