OneLogin

Cloud-basiertes Identitätsmanagement und Single-Sign-on-System.

Sortieren nach

Kedar Mendhurwar
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to deploy and a cost effective SSO solution

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

The experience so far has been phenomenal using Onelogin as the SSO integration is like a piece of cake. So far nothing to complain.

The deployment of the tool and integration with other apps for SSO is fairly simple. The deployment and testing took us around 3 months. The documentation is very clear and the support is very helpful. The most cutting edge is whem comes to price where Onelogin is way way cheaper than most of its competitors.

SSO integration with custom apps is tricky.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Okta und Auth0

Gründe für den Wechsel zu OneLogin

The options it provided us and the cost.
Ashlynn
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Secure Platform to Protect Our Data

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

We use OneLogin for our computers, to connect remotely, and to sign in to various systems internally. I know that by using one login our systems are secure, and it only takes a minute to sign in. I love that there are no loop holes or tedious steps we have to take to log into our systems with one login!

I assume administrative settings could update this, but I would like to have to "log in" less. We are prompted daily to log in, for security, so I understand. But I wish I could type in my access information once, and access could be granted for all systems, instead of having to be prompted by one login for various systems. This would help employees be more efficient.

Jenn
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

No Support or Training

Bewertet am 26.9.2022

We were really only able to use it as a password management program overall since OneLogin refused to offer any training, stating it was not economically feasible for them to do so. This program was deployed to us through our previous IT service provider and they were not familiar with it at the time is was rolled out so we were not trained on how to use the functionalities. When we moved to a new MSP, I had requested to have someone come onsite and provide a training so we could begin to use the product and more of the features as intended. The website states they offer this service and support; however, the sales rep I was working with at the time said that since this was not economically feasible for OneLogin, he was not able to offer the training. When I requested a virtual training or training materials so I could attempt to training myself , my emails went unanswered.

Sophie
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung

Customizable, One-Step Access

Bewertet am 9.12.2019

I use OneLogin nearly every time I use my laptop. I can't imagine the hassle of logging in to every separate service. I especially like how OneLogin is customizable, so the name becomes "your company ONE" and shows a photo of your choice. It is aesthetically appealing and feels personal.

OneLogin provides one-step access to every application my university offers students, including our academic portal, residence portal, campus jobs, and the service desk. The login timeout (to keep my information secure) means I use this product multiple times per day. The OneLogin home screen is customizable, showing a beautiful photo of my campus.

My login times out quite often. I wonder if there is a way to customize when your session times out (after 15 mins of inactivity or 30 mins, etc.) However, I understand this is for security reasons and I appreciate that.

Domenico
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Access in simplicity and security

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

I solved my problem of monitor access and manage shared credentials for all portals, users provisioning and deprovisioning and MFA management.

The simplicity of implementing the solution. OneLogin is a fantastic solution that reduces the time spent on manual tasks by IT, with great benefit for end users and for the IT security.

There is nothing I don't like, but if you really want to look for a flaw, the need to approve the certificate within the browser when using OneLogin Desktop

John

Simple and easy to use identity management and SSO

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

OneLogin is super easy to integrate with our primary identity provider, Active Directory. It allows for users to change their passwords without having it be a huge and complicated process.

Sometimes we run into active directory syncing issues, or users not being able to login, and the logs available to me, an admin of the tool, are very limited. I engaged customer support and they are usually able to tell me whats going on, but I would like to also be able to see the logging information they have at their fingertips. Per their support, some logs are only available to OneLogin, and not to admins in the organization that is using it.

• Branche: Internet

Smart for Big Biz

Bewertet am 31.1.2019

Biggest pro is the line of defense to keep all your corporate files and apps private. Adding the layer of security for each of your employees to have to login is a no-brainer. Additionally, at my company it only requires a password change once every 6 months which is nice. The login for 6 days feature is nice to so you can login Monday and not worry about it the rest of the week.

The only thing I don't like, and this may be a company problem instead of a system problem, but it is annoying to have to login on each individual web browser.

Luke
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes my life much easier on sleepy mornings.

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

This software saves me time in the morning and allows me to only have a few clicks to get all of my services up and running for the day.

This software allows me to keep all of my services under one login (hence the name). It is almost self explanatory for how convenient this makes life in the morning. I am able to only log in once saving me time doing it for all of the services I use.

There isn't much wrong with what I use this software for. Probably the only one is the time I have to take to log in to Onelogin.

Julie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes life so much easier!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Who doesn't love something that makes your life easier?! This is a great tool to keep life simple and secure. You enter your password once and boom - done!

There doesn't seem to be too much functionality beyond saving usernames and passwords. But I'm not really sure it needs to do more.

Emily

All my apps in one place

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

I use onelogin for my work apps and it is really nice to have a central repository for all of my logins.

Secure notes: our team makes use of the feature but the interface is wonky and makes it easy to delete important information.

Eric
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

OneLogin makes us super secure

Bewertet am 18.2.2020

OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Brenna
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Easy VPN

Bewertet am 20.7.2021

Positive and extremely easy. Always comes right up on phone and if for some reason the accept option isnt there it allows you to punch in a code that always works, way easier than remembering a password.

ease of use, quick and dependable, never had a breach, fast, helpful for many different software security

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

Psalm

More than where I go to clock in

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Andrew
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and get set up

Bewertet am 10.8.2021

Overall it's been the best type of administrative tool, which is one that I rarely have to think about!

I really like how easy it is to use, particularly when you are new and have to get it all set up on your first day. It's really quick and easy so you can focus on more important work.

I've never really had any complaints - OneLogin does its job and it does it well.

Kathryn
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

OneLogin - Why Didn't I Think of This

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Amazing! So convenient and a great time saver! I love that I have this portal to all work-related sites that require logins. It feels very secure as well.

Truly I have found no downside to this software. But I must be transparent in the fact that I do not pay for it (employer does)....I'm simply a user...and a happy user at that.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Bye bye weak repeating password

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

I love this software because now I can actually create safe, secure, complicated passwords and not have to worry about remembering them.

This software has been great, but if I have to make a con it would be that occasionally it will freeze, but closing it and reopening fixes the problem and this rarely occurs

John Kenneth
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software is really really good

Bewertet am 9.10.2017

The software is highly recommended. No regrets at all because very helpful. try this one so you yourself will be amazed.

The idea of unifying the logon is really great. It helps us a lot since we don't need to memorize a dozen of password and no need to change a lot of password.

Loving It!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product!

OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through.

OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A great place to keep track of apps

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

OneLogin is so great and makes me feel like all of my logins are safe.

Only con I can think of, is that if you need to log in and don't have your phone near you it makes things a little tricky.

Kellye
  • Branche: E-Learning

Excellent program

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

Overall it's been a positive experience and used to store all of the systems I need access to to complete my job.

I like that onelogin contains everything I need to complete my job on a daily basis. I don't have to log in to a bunch of different things and remember a bunch of different passwords.

I would say the only downside which may just be my companies is settings is that in addition to my password anytime I need to log in I also need my phone close to me to enter a code due to the 2-factor authentication.

Christina
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

One Login Does the Job

Bewertet am 18.9.2019

Good experience as it does what you want it to do. I wouldn’t change software if given the choice.

I like that there is a frequents tab that displays your most used apps as well as a personal tab and company tab that displays other apps.

I don’t like that you don’t appear to have the ability to rearrange your apps on your frequents tab so that they are displayed how you want.

• Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Time Saver!

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

I have over a dozen logins I struggle to keep track of in different programs. This is massively convenient and saves me time hunting for where I wrote down info. Never knew I needed this until I found it!

It seems very secure and has been a great time saver for me! No concerns from me!

• Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Good Solution for Secure Logins

Bewertet am 19.5.2020

OneLogin has been a great solution for us in terms of enabling us to securely login to software that we use daily.

I think it's great that OneLogin offers a free trial and I love the idea of being able to login to multiple work accounts with one login. My team found that OneLogin works seamlessly with other software like Slack and Jobvite for example.

When you first set it up it can be a little confusing for those not so technically inclined, especially when you have to involve outside apps like Google Authenticator or Authy.

David

Fantastic Product - Made My Life Easier

Bewertet am 14.1.2016

I was an end user of this product at Sitecore and I loved it. All my apps under one place with one login - awesome. As we hired people it made it so much easier and quicker to get people provisioned and on board. A process that used to be a pain for our IT team was made seamless when we started using OneLogin. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend OneLogin.

Antwort von OneLogin Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thanks for the feedback David! We constantly strive to make our platform as simple as possible for both IT and end users.

Sienna

A must-have app

Bewertet am 3.1.2011

Buy now; once you start using OneLogin, you'll never want to do without.

Prior to OneLogin I wasted an enormous amount of time logging into and resetting password for the 25 apps I use every day as a marketing consultant. Now, I log-in once into OneLogin and can access all the tools I need to do my job.

No cons to report. I love this app and have had zero issues.