Total Drive

5/5

Sortieren nach

Chris
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A bespoke system for Driving Instructors which takes out the hassle from diary / learner...

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

I've saved hundreds if not thousands of pounds by having a full diary with almost zero no shows for lessons!

Having everything up front and visible to both learners and instructors avoids the 'I didnt realise I had a lesson / no shows'
Its a one stop shop providing Diary Management, Reminders of lessons, Payment features , Progress tracking and reflective logs.

There really isnt much to dislike about the software. Many of the features I would like added have been communicated to the developers and they have or are implementing them. Might be nice to have an open API that could be linked to by Zapier or similar

simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best app for my business

Bewertet am 2.10.2021

No problems to solve but knowing if there was the customer service is on hand and respond promptly to any queries

This app has helped me improve my diary ,I know exactly where I am and when I need to be there no more filling paper appointments

I cant think of anything wrong with this app

Antwort von Total Drive Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Simon, for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted that you have chosen Total Drive.

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy Scheduling with lots of added features!

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Overall it’s an excellent product.

Total drive is an instructor specific app that provides great management tools, constantly improving and very responsive.
Pupils love the dedicated app with all of their relevant information and instructors have an easy to use tool to keep track of their pupils

More options for pupil payments would be good as there is currently only one provider and payments are sometimes slow to come through.

Kevin
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Transformed our business!

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Outstanding! It has made life so much easier. We have been using TD for over 2 years now and we wouldn't ever consider being without it.

Where do I start?! Progress chart so a learner can see how close they are getting to be at test standard; lesson reminders automatically sent out; reflective log for learners to complete - this is a really powerful tool for goal setting. And last, but certainly not least, the superb support we get from the developers. They are so responsive to the ideas that are submitted. This app has truly revolutionised how we work and made it so easy to adminster not only my own diary but to oversee what is happening with all our instructors.

One aspect I would like to see improved is the ability to message everyone on our waiting list so that we can keep them updated with one message rather than having to message them all individually.

Antwort von Total Drive Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have updated the messaging to allow you to select individual pupils, multiple pupils or just those on the waiting list.

Nicku
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The wonder of this amazing app

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Having looked and tried other similar products I can honestly say hands down this has been the best. Approachable developers in considering and making valuable updates. As a multi car school I needed a system where I could be more efficient for our instructors. The whole system provides everything both the instructors and pupils need. It’s easy to use and has so many additional benefits rolled into a very reasonable monthly fee. I love that I can customise it to suit our school. Parents like the transparency of records in one place. So pleased for them to have got recognised in the Intelligent Instructor Awards. Well done to you all🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Customizable progress record and reflective log
Dashboard for each instructor
Ease of admin to manage instructors diaries

Pupils are not able to visibly confirm seen and accepted lesson by the instructor

Edited lesson times are not sent as a notification without cancelling

Could be linked to give pupils Anytime Success 4-in-1 app too perhaps for a small fee? I note MyDriveTime do this too.

Antwort von Total Drive Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Pupils now have a "Check-In' button to confirm booked lessons. Edited lessons now have the option to update the pupil by message. Hope that helps :)

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The only diary management app you’ll need!

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

As an ADI I can’t recommend this app enough.
My clients love it, they can instantly see their progress plus loads of other features for the pupil. It’s a great two way app as the clients app is just as good!

The Developers are incredibly approachable and any technical queries or ideas are responded to swiftly, no fuss no hassle!

It does more than most ADI diary apps and I have pretty much checked most of them, all of which just miss something.

I’m now expanding to a multi trainer business, and Total Drive can handle that too.

Lots of really useful features even for a PDI, it even has editable features too.

New updates come regularly making this app the go to for all PDIs and ADIs

In a nutshell Total Drive just keeps on giving and as it’s constantly evolving it is the only one to use.

Keep up the great work guys.

Nothing to report, everything is good, well laid out, and responsive.

Paul

Love Total Drive

Bewertet am 30.12.2021

Brilliant in every way.

I have used Total Drive since the beginning and it is amazing. Constantly updated to keep up with requests from the users. It delivers what is important! Works extremely well and is very reliable. I have tried a competitors app and to be honest, I don't think anything could ever be as good as Total Drive.

I rely on Total Drive to help me manage my business, and my students all love using the app as well - I have never heard anyone say a bad word.

I have not got anything negative to say - at all!

Elizabeth

Couldn't live without Total Drive

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

I can't fault them. If I have a problem I report it, they are quick to resolve or get back to me and very friendly with it. I love this app and so do my learners.

It is so easy to use and set up new learners on. It helps me keep track of my day and working week. It reminds Learners of their lessons without me having to worry about it. I can update progress and send messages to all my students when I have an announcement like days I am on holiday. It keeps track.of what people have paid me and so much more! I genuinely couldn't do my job as successfully without it.

I'd like to add pictures into individual pupils notes and sometimes I can't open it if I have no phone signal but that is rare and not really the developers fault.

Phillip

Changed my business

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Total Drive has not only made it easier for me to run my day to day lesson but it’s made it possible for me to expand and grow my driving school. Something that would have been a lot harder without them.

I feel the payment system is a great addition but just costs too much to make it worth while for me.

Chester
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely central to my business.

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Overall I couldn’t manage without Total Drive, nor would I want to!

Since I started using Total Drive it quickly became the focus of my business. I use it to manage driving lessons, reminders, payments and students’ progress. It is easy to use and has become absolutely central to winning new clients, supporting their progress and managing my time efficiently.

The app developers are super-responsive and open to feedback. Any niggles have been addressed quickly.

I can’t think of any serious cons to using the app other than my near-total reliance on it.

Robb
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Lifesaver

Integrated diary
Pupil progress section/app
Pupil messaging
Payment management

I have no cons to write about, everything has been sorted quickly.

Penny

Great value

Bewertet am 31.8.2021

Great

Couldn't imagine life without total drive. It allows me to keep track of everything to do with my business from mileage to expenses and pupils progress. Pupils love being able to monitor their own progress too and show relatives.

When I first signed up to total drive in 2019 there were teething problems, although they were dealt with quickly. I have had any problems in a long time though.

Matthew

Total Drive ,perfect solution for Driving Instructor

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Cannot fault .Excellent communication and constantly evolving to improve the service they supply

I was very sceptical to pay for an App,when I could use my own Diary .But this App pays for itself every week .
The Gap lesson feature alone is worth every penny .

I can’t think of any as the Company just keep making it better and better

Matthew

HSM is expanding thanks to Total Drive

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

I just couldn’t run my business without it. It saves me a lot of time.

As well as providing all the tools we need to manage the day to day driving school, the team at Total Drive always listen to our needs and help where they can by constantly improving the product.

I’m impatient when waiting for updates, but being a beta tester helps

Lisa

Total Drive

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Fantastic, I love it and pupils love it. I have recommended it to others. The only minor issue I have is that in some areas I am not able to get online and need to remember to check their progress records while I have a signal.

I love the pupil progress record and the reflective log. The lesson reminder system is great.

I do use the online payment system but I do discourage it. The stripe payments seem to take a while to reach my account especially if a weekend is involved. I pay for something which doesn't save me much time. I prefer my pupils to pay by bank transfer.

Adrian

Total drive

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Total drive work very hard to make sure this software works for our industry! Well done Total Drive.

Ease of use and some great features ! Αnd students love the ease of using it .
Total drive are very approachable and quick to update software to suit our needs .

I have no issues with this product it does what it claims to do and more .

Tony

Best App

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Since I started with Total Drive it's made my workload a lot easier. The customer service is exceptional and the feedback for Q&A is top notch. I'm very happy with the app and my pupils think it's fantastic and very helpful for their lesson timetable.

Easy to use, user friendly, clear & concise and regular updates...

Unable to copy & paste and add photos which is on the next upgrade...

Kim
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The backbone of my business

Bewertet am 3.10.2021

Excellent
They team are quick to respond and so helpful

I run my business so easily with this apps help

Diary syncing with my diary
All the contact information in 1 place
Manages my incoming and outgoing finances
Progress update

Some features on the desktop are not available on the mobile app

Antwort von Total Drive Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Kim, for taking the time to leave a review and we are delighted that you are finding Total Drive beneficial.

Duncan

Total Drive Review

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

Total drive is a great application that you can use to communicate with your learners. It has totally changed the way that I work and it is so much easier to keep in touch with everyone. Brilliant and really simple to use. A must have for all driving instructors.
Thanks so much for everything
Duncan

Ease of use. Nice to use for communication purposes.

There isn't anything I don't like about it really

Frank
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

On line diary and much more

Bewertet am 26.8.2021

Easy to see at a glance what needs to be done. Very few cancellations and accidentally double booking.

Easy to use. Easy to personalise. Client love it too.

All is good. Nothing not to like. Any issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently.

Paul

My Total Drive

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Cannot fault this app at all absolutely brilliant

So so easy to use, my students love it and like when they can book lesson gaps via the app. The diary is brilliant,

Would like my students to see the diary via the app

Antwort von Total Drive Software Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We have not added an online booking system that allows pupils to book slots based on free spaces within the instructor's diary.

Phil

Makes everything simple

Excellent

From communication to scheduling to accounts

Everything is simple and efficient

Nothing everything isstriaght forward and simple

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Excellent Diary App (and more!)

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

Total Drive provides a fantastic user experience both as a diary app for scheduling an ADIs diary, but also supports us to manage a pupil's information, track their progress, and manage test results as an ADI.

There have been aspects of the app that have required some attention, however the team at Total Drive are very engaging and work hard each week to improve and further develop an app that fully supports a busy ADI.

Stephen
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software, easy to use

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

From starting my career as an instructor I have used Total Drive, I have recommended it to other instructors also. It is a really easy to use programme that does everything you need for day to day pupil management.

It is really easy to use, all the information is easy to access. The pupils find it easy to use and helpful also

I haven’t found an issue with it while using it so far, it does everything I need it to.

Tracey

Great Instructor Tool

Bewertet am 1.10.2021

The waiting list function has been an amazing help. So much easier than adding paper notes that are constantly changing.

Total Drive makes my admin so much easier and quicker. The Visual diary easily linked to student profile and progress reports means no paperwork and access for students too.
The message facility, lesson reminder messages and gap process is a real plus.

I haven't found anything I don't like yet.