Designrr

Content management tool for creating & repurposing content

Sortieren nach

Svetla
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Super easy and cheap ebook builder

Bewertet am 11.3.2021

Designrr allows to launch professionally looking ebooks in super short time. They look nice, can be customized easily and then exported into PDF or flipbooks. Perfect for anyone looking to launch ebooks without breaking the bank and without the need to employ a designer. Price is super affordable considering it's a lifetime license!

Very easy to use. Create your content in Word, then directly import it into Designrr. Then use one of their nice templates and customize if you want. Very easy! No design skills needed and it takes so little time so set up an ebook. Haven't done extremely fancy ebooks but still they look good and neat, totally professional. Also the price is super low and it's for a lifetime license. Can't ask for more really.

Everything is great! Maybe a bigger choice of templates would be even better, even though there is a good choice even now.

Danielle
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Not quite as good as it sounds

Bewertet am 28.1.2022

My client wanted me to create lead magnets based on her blog posts. Desginrr has been a big help. The first ebook was was manageable to create in Canva, but the next one was going to be a lot of work to paste everything into Canva. I thought there must be an easier way, and soon discovered Designrr. It sounded like just what we needed, and they had special deal for lifetime access. My client eagerly paid for it and I started learning the ropes. They sent out a series of email tutorials to help me get started, plus they have tutorials and a help center right inside the app. It's a bit of a learning curve but my client has been happy with the results.

Designrr makes it super simple to import content from blog posts just by inserting the URL. Then you can edit the content in Drafts before importing it into a project. You can also easily combine multiple blog posts into one project, with each post as its own separate chapter.

I love that Designrr automates things like page numbering and Table of Contents and distributing text across pages.

If you got the layout of a particular page just the way you want it, you can lock it, so it won't accidentally be disturbed as you shift content on other pages around.

You can upload your own images or pull from their ample stock photo library. You can also create folders - for instance, to group all images related to a certain project. Another cool feature is that you can have words automatically wrap around the image OR you can move it freely wherever you want - for example, if you have extra white space you want to "decorate."

The finished ebook is very visually appealing.

Designrr has quite a bit of a learning curve - but of course I had to pick a complex project for my first one ;-)

When I create the Table of Contents, it changed the formatting (font and color) of the chapter headings inside the book.

Word wrap doesn't seem to apply to icons like it does for images.

You can do limited image editing such as cropping but when you save the edit it makes a copy - which is good - but two things about that are not so great. One, it puts the copy in the main image folder not the folder with the original image. Two, I have a hard time telling the images apart by the thumbnails. For instance, if I have a square version and a vertical version they are not easily distinguishable by their thumbnails, and I don't see any way to mark them by file name or tag or something. Also, in the image editing window, the editing tools cover up part of image. I have to Zoom out my browser to be able to see most of the image.

Choosing templates and dimensions is a bit confusing. We prefer the 16:9 landscape format. Designrr seems to go by inches like for a printed book. Since people use Designrr for both print books and PDF lead magnets, having page dimensions for both uses would be helpful.

You can't paste text directly into a text box; you can only type into it. Consequently, if you want to add a block of text longer than a few words or a sentence, that can be a bit cumbersome.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Helps create professional looking digital ebooks

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

Best for converting Blogs into well designed pdf’s .Good option if you have new text to create pdf but don’t want to spend much time in designing the pdf.The pdf’s look professionally developed but take much lesser time as compared to designing pdf in canva may take.Can embed video or CTA links in the ebook.

Has a bit of learning curve to get a grasp of their design UI.Many features like merge multiple drafts, import from pdf, kindle epub export option is only available for premium users which is another level above basic level paid users.The pdf developed are recommended for digital viewing only and not for print purposes.

Blair
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Subscription based trial service misleading and fraudulent

Bewertet am 2.3.2022

Designrr is a subscription based online scam. It is set up to grift and confuse the innocent creative person with the easy to use tools to build an e book. It is not easy. Using Facebook ADs It lures you into a lifetime subscription offer for 27 USD and further a 7 day free trial for the advanced plans. Unfortunately it leaves you no way to cancel before 7 days. The whole commerce backend is set up to confuse and gives no confirmation of completion.Neither does it cancel your visa. I was billed for the lifetime subscription for 27 USD, the pro package 37 USD(7 day free trial) and the Premium plan 98 USD (7 day trial) all in one month. Why would I need three plans? When I texted the online help operator for a refund and clarification, all the charges went through my visa the online assistance stopped. I have yet to receive a reply for my cancellation. As result of this grifting I had no choice but to cancel my visa, and write poor reviews so others may look closer before they subscribe with Designrr.

Got me started into an idea. Good Idea.

The software promotes itself as an easy to use product. The word processor is limited and not as user friendly as Microsoft word. It uses Google functions to operate Spellcheck. It is difficult to copy and download your work without doing a tutorial . There are lots of tutorials. Most tutorials are for function but in managing your account their is little assistance in cancellation or closing your account. The platform claims large subscription base but has a poorly designed backend and is difficult to navigate subsciption. It seems to be a grifting ad phishing platform to lure in innocent creative people.

Antwort von PageOneTraffic Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hi Blair, as we've already chatted via email - I'm leaving our comments here for the benefit of the readers. Yes Designrr doesn't have a built in spell checker, simply because word/google docs etc have their own - so its unnecessary.
We have hundreds of article, videos and tutorials to help you.

Regarding the payments - yes we have a one time payment offer for our standard plan ($27) and you have the option of trying out our PRO plan for 7 days. You can cancel either yourself or letting support know. Even if you forget and the charge goes through we will still refund you up to 30 days after the charge..

In your case we continued to support you - however you actually signed up with 3 seperate plans and got confused as to which one you had and which one you wanted to cancel.

Either way all your plans/charges were cancelled and refunded without question, which I did explain to you in our email to you.

Yadah
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

eBook Creation Made Easier

Bewertet am 26.4.2021

After grabbing the lifetime deal for the basic account and upgrading to the monthly subscription for the pro account I have been slowly learning the system and utilizing the features more and more. It's definitely a learning curve, but the quality of the product is definitely brilliant.

It's impressive the number of formats you can upload to the Designrr site and it will create a beautiful ebook for you within a few minutes. You can insert blogs, PDF's, Word Documents and even Facebook posts and you'll get a uniform and great product created with the tap of a few keys. The flipbook Generator is one of the features I use the most and it's so powerful for marketing purposes to have the 3D mockup generator of your product that gives clients the ability to envision how the ebook would look in their hands, on their table. The stock images available to use are varied and quality, instantly elevating the overall look of your ebook. There are hundreds of font choices and tiny miniscule editing changes that can be made to ensure the end product is exactly how you want it to look. The transcription option is fantastic for those who utilise a lot of video in their business.

It is a major learning curve! If you're used to the basic functionality of Canva the Designrr is going to frustrate the heck out of you until you learn where things are situated and how to go about editing each section. It can be a very time-consuming learning curve. There could be more tutorials available and the tutorials should be easier to find.

Scott
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Designrr, make you ebook with better is best!

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

Quick to use, easy to edit, but new helpful features means I would need to update my knowledge of Designrr before each use. Great results with no effort and no graphic designer needed. Out put to various formats including Kindle if you get the pro version.. I recommend you get the Pro version, I feel its worth it. Overall a great way to get the best results for your ebook publishing with out all the hassles.

I liked most is that it makes my eBooks look great without all the crap and hassle I have had to go though before. I'm not a graphic designer so having something that makes my work good right out of the gate is very cool indeed!

This is being developed with new features and so I found I had to change to way I worked with it so I can use the new features. Not really a con, a benefit that I get new helpful features but I would have to either watch the tutorial video about the new feature or mess around and figure it out.. easy but it keeps changing.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Designrr

I needed a focused app that would not do way too much, but would do what it is meant to do very well, and Designrr is this app. They are adding new features fast but only once they work, and so it may end up with a load of features but at least they will work well.
Lynnie
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

CEO - Author + Online course + membership

Bewertet am 22.1.2021

The help from Designrr is amazing.

The product is so easy to use, even for my old non-tech head. I have a VA to help with most of my tech work. However, I can use this product without any outside help.

Integration was a breeze. I have not had any problems with this software. Has fulfilled my business requirements.

Robin
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Surprisingly, AWESOME!!!

Bewertet am 3.4.2021

I am a first-time author and have been in public/motivational speaking for years. I was asked at many of my book signings if a digital version of my book was available. Hearing that once was enough to make me investigate my options, but multiple requests moved me to make it happen sooner rather than later. Designrr has made this process easy and inspired me to create more material to publish for my readers. Thank you Designrr for meeting and exceeding my expectations!

The conversion process from my original medium form to the myriad of Designrr options is smooth and easy, as it should be. The number of unexpected features is exciting and caused me to dive deeper into the tool and look for more ways to create more material to publish. This is a game-changer and has inspired me to be more active and less stressed about my upcoming new releases.

Finding formatting options was a challenge and using fonts that are in the original document didn't get converted or made available as editable fonts.

Bill
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Great Service

Bewertet am 18.12.2020

I found a problem with compressed PDFs and the team created a fix within 48 hours.

I bought this software on a special offer that seemed too good to be true, but it was true!

It works well and is easy to use and deploy.

Nothing really. It does everything I need it to do.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Flip PDF, FlipHTML5 und Issuu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Designrr

Every other product could not do something I wanted or was way too expensive for my non-profit organization.
Lauren
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Once you get the hang of it, this is a good way to create ebooks and PDFs.

Bewertet am 31.3.2021

Once I got over the hump of figuring out how to get the software to do what I wanted, it was a relief because I'd been using Canva, which has unreliable formatting.

I like the formatting, and the finished product.

It's a little clunky, and the learning curve is a little difficult.

MamaRed
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simplifies layout & sharing in different formats

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

I've been around the tech areas since the 80s and have never seen such amazing support from a company, especially given the low price point...$27 with lifetime support is something I've been awed at many times. The annual subscription price is extremely low when you consider the regular updates and the support team. They frequently do webinars and calls that discuss the overall topics of layout, design, tips, tricks, and techniques...again, something I've rarely seen at this price point. I've got layout tools that cost upwards of $1000/seat and can barely get an answer to a question!

Designrr is a great tool for creating relatively short ebooks, PDF files, Kindle books, and flipbooks. As someone who has done page layout and formatting since the early days of desktop publishing, knowing which tool to use for what purpose is essential.

Each format requires specific tweaks to make it work properly for the intended platform and using Designrr has been helpful in creating content upgrades, PDF files, and flipbooks from properly formatted source text.

By that, I mean source files that are properly tagged (e.g., using styles in Word and in Google docs) and ready for import into the final layout. It is not, and never was as far as I can tell, meant to be everything for everybody for every purpose.

I love that I can have links within the content, create a CTA, store chunks of text to be used in multiple places (short bio anyone?), use branding elements like my logo, font, and colors.

I also love that I can download the formatted files to any drive I want, share the files in multiple places, and create content upgrades to go along with blog posts and training courses.

I did purchase the upgrade because I wanted (and use) the AI transcription services and import more formats.

Initially, I was a bit frustrated because of the features I thought were available...when I had a discussion with the support team, I realized I had placed Designrr in the wrong category and was trying to use it as a long document layout tool. Once I developed a better understanding of the "right fit" for the tool, I was golden.

Jane
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

One of the best on the market

Bewertet am 3.1.2021

For me Designrr is the means to produce good copy and use in self publishing. I don't use it as effectively as I could do as I try to create my own content, which is time consuming. If I were doing more outsourcing I could no doubt create far more saleable products, and Designrr would help me to get a style of my own to brand my material. I'm still at the discovery stage of my own talent and writing. I use Designrr as a tool to access that, and am very pleased with it/.

This software has such a huge range of positive features, done for you design or incorporate your own creativity. It is inexpensive when considering the intrinsic value, the range of work you can do with it to produce consistent, professional looking results.
For newbies or more experienced users, there is a full range of support and many potential possibilities for creating products that can be used in a number of ways, for individuals and companies, it's the business answer to those who wish to work designing their own products with satisfying results.

For absolute newbies without a lot of online experience, it can be overwhelming to be faced with so much potential. It is a steep learning curve to start with. Fortunately, if you read the instructions and go through the freely available tutorials, you will learn quickly and efficiently how to proceed to get your ideas manifested. The main advice is, don't try to approach intuitively or you could find you get unstuck by not approaching in the right sequence, or deleting aspects of the software (eg placeholders) that you will need later. Once you have mastered the basics the work can proceed much more quickly. Keep at it!

Susan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Designrr Vital for Marketing Agencies to Use for Development of Content

Bewertet am 6.3.2022

Overall I find the Designrr software meets my needs to create lead generating eBooks and high end PDFs and white papers. With the transcription service being the top feature I use on a daily basis. Whereas other transcription services cost by the word, I am not sure how the charge--but I know I am saving money.

I find one of the most attractive features of Designrr is the transcription service. I do most of my interviews for articles via ZOOM. I record the interview in both audio and video format. After the media files download to my computer, and I upload the file via the Podcast to PDF link in Designrr. FYI - It takes the key audio and video formats. Withing 10-15 minutes, Designrr will notify me the transcription is ready in my dashboard. I then am able to edit it, lay it out, or just drop into a template for my use. Makes developing content easy and efficient.

The actual layout design functions of Designrr are a bit complex and do have a learning curve. I am used to very simple layout tools like Mail Chimp, WIX, Publisher--and they basically run the same user experience. The Designrr system takes some learning, and I will admit it is not my favorite. I tend to use it for simple document production--pick template for copy, drops copy in, I briefly review and hit publish.

Kenneth
  • Branche: Grafikdesign

Designrr Changed The World

Bewertet am 17.1.2021

Designrr has changed my way of doing things online by enabling me to create content fast and publish it. This software is underpriced and it over delivers. All software creators need to take a page from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] book and learn how to provide this kind of customer support and product.

I have said it many times and I will say it again. This is the best software that I have ever bought. I have been a subscriber since the beginning in2015/16 and this software only gets better with time. I am just amazed at the upgrades that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the crew have done to Designrr over the years. This is the software that changed the world. I even wrote a blog about Designrr. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
I wrote that from my own experience and stand behind it 100%

No problems. I love everything about Designrr.
Anyone that has problems is provided free training by the Designrr.

Eve
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Keeping the Eyes on YOU

Bewertet am 24.11.2020

What is hard to believe, is that there are real people to talk to when I truly can't make something work. That is a real Wow factory!

Placing a professional element upon the sharing of information and learning puts my products above the competition. It adds interest and dimension. It is easy to up date and change.

Some of the details for creating from a typed input can be tedious. I don't want to copy from a blog for all my creations and want to create from scratch into the program. This element works but refinement may make it much faster!

Vas
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

E-books in minutes!

Bewertet am 31.1.2021

The software did what I was told it would: it took my blog posts from submitted URLs, and imported the text only versions. I assembled new e-books in minutes. I believe all bloggers will love Designrr. I have hundreds of blog posts and I will assemble them into new e-books. For example, Landscape side-hustle will re-purpose the best side-hustle blog posts I have written.

As a professional blogger, I love the idea of being able to quickly assemble my blog posts into an e-Book. It's a brilliant idea. I tested the Designrr software by publishing four e-books which are now available on Amazon. Search Vas Sladek on Amazon.
I'm planning to publish 2-4 more e-books in 2021 and I suspect these will be more polished.

I struggled with embedding pictures for some reason. This was a bit frustrating because my first e-book was a picture guide and my photos were shot on different phones and in different sizes.

I think I just have to use the software more. My editing was horrific. I'm almost ready to publish new e-books and I'm looking forward to it.

Milissa

Why I Love Designrr

Bewertet am 2.2.2021

I am so happy that I found Designrr. It was exactly what I had been looking for and at an affordable price with easy startup and quick results. If you want a product that is easy to use, quick to help you produce great content and at an affordable price, I highly recommend Designrr. Oh, and you will be surprised when you receive regular email tips on using Designrr and information on other added enhancements . That was an added bonus I had not expected with this product, so thank you Designrr!

What I like about Designrr is that it is very affordable, simple, easy and straightforward - I was up and running in minutes! The Standard Designrr gives you the ability to import and edit your own content in 9+ different ways and to upload your own images for your project so you have the flexibility to create whatever you want. I use it to create Tips, E-books and Articles quickly and easily with a professional cover and customized look for my business. The built in Content and Index formatting means that I spend less time and effort creating, formatting and producing my projects and more time on my business.

This is the perfect product to get started and use quickly, however, there are other features I now want to use in Pro Designrr to give me even more flexibility. The Standard Designrr will not allow me to merge content to create a longer Article or E-book as this is available in the Pro Designrr. There are some limitations around the number of uploads you can do, both in the importing of content, and in the uploading of images but this can be overcome by upgrading to the Pro Designrr edition.

John
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

New To Designrr

Bewertet am 25.11.2020

Designrr has allowed us to improve the quality of our marketing and documentation and to continually bring new collateral in to the business.

A real bonus is the excellent support from the help team, they have the answers, they feed back very rapidly and then check in with you to see if you have solved the issue faced. So far I have received excellent support from both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

The speed at which you can create a document in various formats is excellent and then create a flipbook almost immediately is really impressive.
Learning to use the software is really easy and the help guides are really useful especially if you are new to this type of software.
The creative use of the software can give you an immediate advantage.
Its very easy to save, edit, preview and distribute.

Integration in to the business was very easy and we use it very regularly.

Larry
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

This software delivers.

Bewertet am 19.10.2020

As with everything learn a little about the software and how it works. Learn what it supposed to do and let it do it. When I realised this I have made it do wonderful things.

I like everything about this. There are many tutorials in the help section. You can join the Facebook group. If you are having problems someone else has had they direct to where you can find answers. If you still have questions or have unique problem support is there to help, Just Ask.
Learn how the software works and you will have a wonderful experience.

When I started I thought there were to many templates. I started to learn how they worked and figured which I liked it opened a world of options. There should be a "What this can do for you" as an introduction for those that are starting out. Maybe a "What this won't do" somewhere.

Nadeem
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

I Stopped hiring Freelancers to create eBooks

Bewertet am 16.5.2022

Extremely useful software and not many others available that offer such great value for money, variety of options, and the ease of use. I'd definitely recommend Designrr, especially for small-medium business owners.

One of the best features or advantages of using Designrr is that you save a lot of time. And for me, that's a huge PLUS, as I own and operate as a self-employed Career Coach.

The other great thing is the ease of creating various designs, layouts, and formats that Designrr offers. Their Support team is always quick and very helpful.

Whenever I need to create an eBook from a PDF document directly, I find it a struggle. The 'Import from PDF' is only available for Premier Members, which I did not yet find feasible for myself of for my business.

Giacomo
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

If you have the money for it, it's an instabuy

Bewertet am 9.12.2020

Providing pricing catalogs with this is quite nice. E-books, and white papers, such a blast.

This is a no brainer after you get to taste the impact of that flipbook in your customers. The ease of implementation on a website, just remarkable.

They gave a lot of thought on the editor design and luckily, in case they failed about thinking of some solution, you still have access to the html editor which it will most likely accept any piece of problem solver there.

Pretty accessible, even in these times.

Although very effective, the editor could improved a lil bit more. Sometimes I find myself struggling why some changes are not taking in place, specially when working with the tables.

You could also allow having more than 2 background colors for each column of the table. Let's say you want to make a pricing list formatted as a column matrix and you are offering different plans to your customers. It would be nice to being able of selecting a color per each column.

The flipbook is amazing, but I don't see to find myself quite pleased with the size of the book when rendered. It does have a zoom button, yet I would prefer the flipbook to occupy the whole screen (width and height as well) in that way it would really give a feeling that you are reading a book. Like, regardless of the paper size, the flipbook is rendered in such a way that the page takes the whole screen.

Anael
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

I love it! Will never be without it

Bewertet am 12.4.2021

I don't have to hire a graphic designer for covers, or have home-made looking covers for eBooks and reports. Designrr elevates everything I put out in print . It's like gift wrapping everything you send to your clients. I'm so proud to use it. I don't spend hours wondering how it will be received. The recipient knows right away the care you put into communicating with them with the level of documents you can create with this awesome software.

So easy to use. I love the 3D covers. Everything I put out is excellent and professional. I no longer send "just a PDF" as a report. It really gives you that professional edge that I believe puts you at the top of your profession when communicating with your clients and client offers.

There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. This software is just what we all need in this digital age.

Sylvia
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

I love a resource that is budget-friendly and Over Delivers

Bewertet am 14.12.2020

I find it a joy to use. I am enjoying the learning process, working my way around all the functionalities and also the bonuses I keep finding inside the app. Thank you to the creators for keeping in mind new marketers, writers, startups, the price is an unbelievable $27 one-time lifetime fee. That is so generous. Thank you.

I love that I can Write, Edit, Format, and Even Publsh a book in 48 hours or less. The Price at $27 was a cherry on the cake. As a 6 time publisher, I wonder how I survived and wrote all those books without Designrr. I am also able to create lead magnets super fast, give aways, downloadables, eBooks... The Drag and Drop Design templates for all kinds of options like Images, Video, Text, etc is simply ease on speed. Even my non-techie mom would love it. Easy to use, lots of Templates on offer for the book covers, and I am able to format a book for Kindle Publishing THAT For me is a Time saver. I love the resource so far. Thank You.

Hmm if I am being picky, that I have to create the content off of designrr and pre-edit a lot of it pre-upload. As a writer and tech geek myself, I don't consider this a con at all though. But I guess a new non-techie user might.

Sotiris
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Designrr Review By Sotiris Bassakaropoulos

Bewertet am 25.5.2021

Great E-book software but don't like paying monthly for the pleasure and don't like the way the affiliate system works.

I thought the lifetime license for creating E-Books was fantastic value at $27 and makes creating E-books very simple and easy.

I disliked that the lifetime license only allows you to create Free Ebooks to giveaway and you needed to upgrade to a monthly or annual payment to sell them, I also thought some of the pricing for the video transition was a tad expensive at $300 per month considering it is being done by software. I bought an AI software that costs me $29 per month and it allows me to create as many transcriptions from videos as I want for up to 30-minute videos.

Mary
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A must have tool for future progression and professional development!

Bewertet am 1.1.2021

My overall experience with Designrr is that through purchasing the free trial I was able to see how I could benefit from using the software. I then bought the basic package and used it for a couple of symposium presentations I did in 2020. Then I went and upgraded the package and very pleased with the extra tools on offer here too!

I love this Designrr software because it allowed me to do things I never thought I could do myself. What's more, is that it allows for access to tools I never knew existed. It has also allowed me to produce high-quality work that is needed in my role as a senior lecturer.

I am still working on using this platform. A lot of problems encountered at present are of my own doing. To reduce problems I have sought help through chat and calling on support in here to help me, I have also done a monthly study schedule to help prioritize tasks so that I can learn how to use each of the tools and functions online here....so far so good.