Fiverr

Manish
Manish

Fiverr Workspace: The All-In-One Solution for Freelancers and Businesses

Bewertet am 24.2.2023

Fiverr workspace are generally positive. I appreciate the platform's project management, financial management, and collaboration tools, as well as its security and customization options. Fiverr workspace is easy to use and helps streamline workflows, while also allowing collaboration with team members, clients, and freelancers.That being said, some users may encounter issues or limitations with the platform, such as a limited range of integrations or pricing that may not be ideal for larger teams. Additionally, some users may find that Fiverr workspace's project management tools are not as robust as other project management software. However, overall, Fiverr workspace is generally well-received by users and provides a comprehensive solution for freelancers and businesses to manage their projects, finances, and collaboration in a secure and efficient manner.

Fiverr workspace offers project management tools that allow me to organize work, track progress, and collaborate with team members. It also provides financial management tools such as invoicing, online payments, and expense tracking to help me manage my finances efficiently.Fiverr workspace provides advanced security features to protect the information, including encryption, secure payments, and access control, which is good. I can customize the workspace according to individual needs, with features such as custom branding and personalized notifications.

In beginning, I find that Fiverr workspace has a bit of a learning curve, as it may take time to understand all of the available features and how they work together. otherwise, all things are good for me on Fiverr workspace.

Mark
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Workplace is great, until it's not.

Bewertet am 2.4.2023

This really started out as a promising service. However, I made a couple mistakes and lost access to my account in the first few days. When I tried to get help from Customer Service, they asked for my username and email address, which I had already given more than once, in the same email thread. They even claimed they couldn't find my account and asked for some form of proof that it existed so I sent them a screenshot of my account dashboard. The next response was an acknowledgement that I seemed to be having problems and if I could provide my username and email address, they'd be happy to help. Again, the entire history is contained in a single email thread.

I was pretty excited because Workplace seemed to have exactly what I needed. All the right features in one place, relatively easy to use, and the price was unbeatable. Unfortunately, things went south very quickly.

Sadly, my experience with Customer Service was incredibly disappointing. After providing my account information multiple times and even sending screenshots of current activity, they could not find my account in their system. That doesn't inspire confidence.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

FreshBooks , ZipBooks , QuickBooks Online und Wave

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Fiverr

Workplace seemed to have everything in one place.
Cristina
Cristina
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Its good

Bewertet am 21.4.2023

I think fiverr could help small business, but their new website isn't working as it used to, they changed their reach and that's when we stopped using it.

It really helped us during COVID times, offering our services even outside of our country, allowing us to keep our business going smoothly.

Fiverr takes a 20% commission on the total amount of the payment, which could be okay, if we hadn't also to pay a fee when transferring founds to our bank/paypal account.

APRIL
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great Tool for Business Coaches

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

As a business coach for online service providers, I don't need a robust tool that covers projects, deliverables, etc. I was using a CRM tool that offered all that and more, but cost more than And CO, too. And that's not smart business for me. I love that it has the exact features I need, for a very affordable price. But what's worth more than that is their customer service.Representative ALWAYS helps me, even with difficult requests. That's worth a mint when you're running your own business!

I wouldn't say I like anything least. As a new tool they've had some feature improvements and additions that have added value, and I'm guessing they will continue to do that. But every tool has a roadmap of improvements, so that's not a negative in my opinion. I'm happy to grow with them.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey April, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support and we are so super thrilled to hear that AND.CO's customer service team is worth mint when running your own business!! That is music to our ears and we have got your back April. If you ever need anything at all you know where to find us right in the in-app support chat! Jodi*

Jannica
Jannica

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

Bewertet am 29.6.2018

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Some favorite itemized pros:

quick and easy invoicing
simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!)
easy time-tracking
extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat
working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much about, and wouldn't have been able to write myself
automatically generated and sent demand letters (I would have never had the guts to write one myself!)

As a full-time freelancer, I feel organized, protected, and supported by AndCo. Seriously, I haven't found anything that could replace this in my workflow. I am grateful that AndCo is free software, but strangely enough, I wish I could purchase a subscription so AndCo knows how much I value the service.

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always!

Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience!

Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them!

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Kasun
Kasun
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fiverr workplace for building future

Bewertet am 16.7.2023

When it comes to the overall picture, his platform provides good quality service for both buyers and sellers and one of a reliable platform to work.

I have been using fiverr since my university period as a freelancer (seller). The most important feature which I see in this workplace is its security and quality of service. It provides best security to the buyers for their money and best security to the seller for their products. When it comes to the quality of service, fiverr enables various courses to improve the capacity of the sellers and it provides different categories and badges to the sellers to market their capabilities.

When it comes to project browsing, I feel like some feature is missing in this platform. It would be better if the seller has the access to the recent projects and make bids for them. When I started working in fiverr, there was a feature caller "Buyer request" under that buyers can browse their projects and sellers enables to provide offers for them. But with the recent updates, above feature has removed from the product.

Relvin
Relvin
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very easy to use and quick customer support

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

My experience so far has been pleasant.

My experience so far has been pleasant.

What I loved more about this software was the minimalist approach to something that can become quite complex with other solutions: invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Up until now this is the platform I use for all of this because its free. They provide updates frequently and keeps their users up to date. I am also able to track my time, customize invoices and create contracts that clients can sign.

I do not like the fact that they seem to be slowly rolling a paid "pro" subscription. They seem to have plans to lower the clients that you can have as a free subscription member. I fear that this will slowly be the norm and the free version will slowly fade away, rending this solution useless to me. In terms of actual functionality, I have not found a con to using this software. I get up and running very quickly every day.

Hey there Relvin!

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback.

We do not have any plans to phase out our Free plan or make any changes to it; you can continue to use it for Free as long as you like! We've introduced Pro as a step towards creating a fully-fledged premium freelancing suite which we plan to fill to the brim with shiny new features like team-based accounts. Because we're putting every cent of Pro into development and support, we want to hear from you what kinds of features you would be the most interested in.

We want to hear from you! Let us know what features you need and we will pass the feedback to our product team directly.

Jenny E.
Jenny E.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Excellent free app!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

I found this software by accident and I am SO happy with it. Toggl kept good time, but it was expensive and did not generate invoices. Other timekeeping software wasn't mobile, I couldn't use it on my phone. The design of so many apps was really clunky too. AndCo is really really good, and even better because it's free, and doesn't cut into my bottom line to pay for another service on top of DropBox, Schedugram, etc. As a social media manager, I use AndCo every day and I love it. The interface is just great, the features for expenses and file keeping are also just perfect. Love love LOVE this software. Never leave me!

The invoicing and payment system is so good! I love that I can track my hours, then generate an invoice AND bill through WePay, PayPal, or other wallets! My clients love it too.

It was a bit funny figuring out how to organize the Clients and the projects - but I have a system that works for me now using the hierarchy available in AndCo.

I love that there's a new Chrome extension, and a desktop app, but they are still a little weird (Chrome extension doesn't allow you to add your tasks to a client/project, you have to go in to the web app and do it manually) but I think they'll figure it out!

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Jenny, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so grateful for your kind words and for taking the time to write us this detailed review! Its so nice to hear that AND CO's invoicing and payment features are great and that you love time tracking and payments!! Even better to hear that your clients are loving it too!! Your chief operators would love to help you with any questions you have and you can reach us anytime via the in-app support chat tab, we are ready to assist and are just one message away! *Jodi

Tholang
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Fiverr workspace review

Bewertet am 22.9.2023

So far so good. It helped us boost our company.

So far so good. It helped us boost our company.

It has a very clean interface and an efficient task management. Tasks are easy to assign, track, and complete. With integrated messaging and file sharing, it helps us with effective teamwork.

It lacks comprehensive chat features. The platform may require some learning for new users and interface lags sometimes can affect user experience.Again, pricing can increase for larger teams or additional functionalities.

John
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Fiverr Usability

Bewertet am 29.8.2023

The platform is superb and ensures the users needs are put into consideration

The platform is superb and ensures the users needs are put into consideration

The UI comes first and the ease of use makes it so easy to use the software. In most cases, the Fiverr features and buttons are self-explanatory and need little or no explanation or guidance.

The waiting time for the payment to be processed

Stormy
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Helping that Side Hustler/Solopreneur/Freelancer make sure they seal the deal and get paid!

Bewertet am 20.12.2018

I spend less time trying to create my own systems to run my business because with And.co a huge part of my backend work is laid out in the app. It gives my clients a sense of order allows them to know I am serious about working together. It's similar to Quickbooks BUT it allows you to manage your client database which really helps me to stay organized with deadlines, to do list and closing the deal. Just helps me be better at being a Soloprenuer!

The And.co app really helps those of us who work for ourselves stay on top of our 'backend'. It allows me to draft and send proposals and contracts to clients so that the terms of our agreement are understood while making it easy for clients to settle payments. I can track how much I spend on a project via the mobile app, which has helped me keep track of time spent when working with a client in person. The ease of the proposal template really helps me to build a proper proposal/contractor ensuring I don't miss any legalities that protect my client and me.

And.co's contract template, although great, I believe can be more adjustable given the profession in which you work. I am professional organizer so it would be great to alter the contract a bit by being able to add some of my own stipulations.

Hey there Stormy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind words. It means a lot and we're so glad to hear we were able to improve your freelancing experience by providing you with the tools and app you needed.

We're happy to announced that the new AND CO Pro subscription features brand new customization options for the Contract that we hope you'll love!

Please feel free to reach out to our support team directly with any questions, suggestions or feedback. We've always got your back!

J. Luke
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

Saving Time and Making Paperwork Suck Less

Bewertet am 1.3.2019

Overall I've had a fantastic experience. Customer service is prompt and helpful, and the service provides great value to my work.

And.Co saves me a ton of time, focuses on the most important features to streamline my freelance billing, invoicing, time tracking, and expense/income tracking. There aren't lots of extraneous features I don't need, and the interface is very clean - as are the pre-made templates for invoices, proposals, etc. I routinely get feedback from clients who are impressed with how professional the documents/communications look, and it takes so much less time than generating them myself via a word processor, etc.

I'd love to be able to add team members or send receipts/documents to a central And.Co account from multiple email addresses. I've shared this with customer service and been told these types of features are in the works.

The only other issue I've had with the software is some lags/bugs with modifying start time or duration in the Time Tracking feature. For example, if it's 10 a.m. and I need to create an entry saying I spent 1 hour at 9:00 a.m. working on X task, the system sometimes fails to record the start time or I may have to enter the data multiple times before it saves.

Hey there Luke!

So great to hear from you and thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. It's amazing to hear how much we've been able to improve your work by offering you the tools you need!

We want to do even more for you and so we are looking into adding team functionality, and, as we've mentioned we will keep you in the loop on this! Please feel free to reach out ASAP and let us know how we can help with your Time Tracking issues. We know we'll be able to get to the bottom of that!

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Fiverr "Beyond Super competitive"

Bewertet am 20.5.2023

The great platform for freelancers who want to connect with potential clients and for businesses and individuals who need quality work done quickly and affordably.

Fiverr is one of the popular online platform where freelancers can offer their services to clients all over the world. The website is easy to use, witha straightforward search function that allows you to quickly find the type of service you need. The range of services on offer is vast, from graphic design to content writing, and the prices are generally very competitive.The great things about Fiverr is the variety of services that are available, simple interface that makes it easy for both buyers and sellers to navigate. Freelancers offer everything from graphic design and writing services to programming and marketing services. This means that no matter what you need done, you can probably find a talented professional on Fiverr to help you out.

The pricing structure on Fiverr is also very competitive, with services starting at just $5. However, it's important to note that the price can vary depending on the complexity of the job and the level of experience of the freelancer.Furthermore, The newbies will not get any work since everyone is looking for legends, which will lead the young and potential out-limited.

Jessi

A Handy Alternative to Quickbooks

Bewertet am 14.2.2019

Their customer support is great. Best I have ever received. I hate that they switched to a paid structure and that now its more expensive than the quickbooks I used to have.

I found out about AndCo when they got bought by Fiver and I tried it out and eventually switched from quickbooks. For starters it was free and basically did everything I needed. I ended up saving money by switching as well obtaining a few handy new features such as the ability to track when my clients open the invoices.

I wish the they had a section where you could track outstanding invoices from a client. What I liked about quickbooks was that when I sent an invoice it would show pending balance and update the total on the new invoice so that it reflected the old balance as well. It would essentially show balanced brought over.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Jessi, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We're so glad we were able to provide you with the tools you need for your business.

We're happy to look into the features you've suggested to us, like displaying a continuing balance across multiple invoices.

We understand that you're frustrated by the introduction of Pro: to clarify, we still support a Free version and would be more than happy to help. Otherwise, we hope you'll enjoy the updates we have planned for Pro in the future! We put every cent into developing new stuff, so stay tuned and let us know what you'd like to see in an upcoming version!

Shlok

Full-Service Invoicing & Business Management, Steal for the Price

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

I've been using AND CO for the past year and it's simplified the accounting side of my business significantly. I first started using AND CO because it was a free alternative to FreshBooks (they've since switched to a fremium model at a reasonable price). The variety of functions that it serves makes it well worth the monthly expense however I will be paying more attention to their quality now that I'm paying for it.

I primarily use the excellent invoicing and proposal system and appreciate the integrated online payments. Recurring subscriptions are also very useful as is time tracking even though I don't use them much. Expense tracking also integrates with my bank accounts and cards which makes expense tagging very easy.

The proposals and contracts could have different aesthetic templates to make them a bit easier to read for customers. I'd also love if they added mileage tracking because then I could centralize my entire expense tracking.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Shlok, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We always love hearing from you and this is no exception. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We will absolutely look into and keep you in the loop on the updates you suggest here, like additional Proposal templates and mileage tracking! Awesome ideas, and please feel free to keep them coming!

Thanks so much for being a part of AND CO Pro and let us know how we can help!

Scott
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible. If you are self employed or a freelancer you MUST have this utility

Bewertet am 12.10.2017

This program is quickly changing how I conduct my business, and is easily making me more organized - not to mention the fact that I feel much more professional by using it. The days of forgetting to enter work or bill a client for something small are over!

This application was extremely simple to get up and running, and within minutes it was custom tailored to my personal business and way of doing things. Acess to support and help is only a click away and responses are incredibly fast. The templates and automated systems make things that used to take me tons of time to create and track simple in comparison now. I get reminders on how and when to bill/invoice my clients, and creating new projects is a snap.

My ONLY negative comment about this platform, which took a while to think of, is that setting up and invoicing a new client for a quick (and possibly ONLY) invoice or session is a bit akward. Sometimes you do a job quick and you just need to get paid without creating a project, which is the only item I found a little lacking.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Scott, thank you so much for this great review! We appreciate you taking the time to recommend AND CO to all self-employed freelancers and to share your experiences!

It's great even to hear that it took you a while to come up with a "con," but the one you do mention is a great point. Luckily, we have added a "quick invoice" feature which I'm sure you'll appreciate!

Let us know if there is anything at all we can do to help you moving forward.

Lucy

AND CO is Awesome!

Bewertet am 7.10.2018

Cost effective - like it doesn't cost. This is hugely helpful when you're a freelancer and growing your little business.

Obviously it is free, which seems a bit unbelievable. I moved to And Co from Harvest and there were some initial work-about that I had to figure out to get a similar service but over the last 12 months the updates And Co have done have really improved functionality. The time tracking functionality has improved a lot and now works well. Love the proposal and contract being sent together. Love being able to see what's been viewed. Love the brand.

The proposal is basic which when you're a creative freelancer is a little limiting. However there's options to attach files so its not a biggie. It would be great if it integrated with the likes of Xero too.

Antwort von Fiverr

Thanks so much Lucy for taking the time to write this wonderful review, we really appreciate it and we are so glad to know that you love the option of sending the proposal and contract together and being notified when a client views your invoice, contract or proposal. We would love the opportunity to hear your suggestions regarding enhancing the proposal feature and we will absolutely let the team know you would like to see more integrations. We would also be happy to show you how you can integrate with Zapier which allows you to connect AND CO with other apps as an option. As always, feel free to hit us up anytime via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are here for you day and night!! *Jodi

Rick
Rick
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

By far the best invoicing app for small businesses and freelancers

Bewertet am 14.11.2018

I plan on using AND CO until we outgrow it. It's the easiest to use and most elegant solution for invoicing, proposals, expensive and time tracking that I've tried.

Despite my headline, this is more than an invoicing app: It's a central desk to keep track of projects, expenses, time spent, and more. It's a beautiful designed and easy to figure out as soon as you look at the options.

I've already sent out several proposals, which are a snap to create and they look nice, invoiced several clients and gotten paid (ka ching) and set up a subscription. See below.

There's a Chrome extension for time tracking, which is very nice and convenient.

Unique to AND CO, I believe, you can set up recurring payments and/or subscriptions. This is idea for a small company like mine that sells WordPress sitecare contracts that come in via word of mouth or random e-mails rather than through the shop onsite.

All of the above, and more, is free.

There's no obvious way to add payment processing. You have to set it up at the moment you send an invoice or set up a subscription. There's no visible setting in the leftside navigation to change or set up payment processing. Kinda weird but maybe they felt it was easier for onboarding?

Proposal could and should be more detailed than the template provided by AND CO. Their template is more like a brief than anything detailed. You can annotate but that's about it.

I wish there were a way to add users.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey there Rick, thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and this awesome review! We're so glad to hear that AND CO is a central place for you to keep track of projects,expenses, subscriptions, proposals and track time! We would love the opportunity to show you how to set up your payment options via the settings tab as well as customize your Proposals however I will bring up your suggestions in adding more details to the templates as well as team access to our product team for sure! Please reach out to us anytime and if you have any other suggestions or feedback or if you need anything at all your friendly Chief Operators are on the case! *Jodi

Maha
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Despite being a new user, I'm happy!

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

My experience has been positive. I am happy I switched over and have intentions of staying put!

That it is free is what I appreciate most. I've been using it for more than a year, and it's incredibly tidy, responsive on mobile devices, and linked with payments. I freelance on many projects. All of my projects, expenses, and deadlines are managed. The fact that they keep introducing new features makes the program better and closer to my ideal state than anything else, in my opinion.

Nothing has been observed thus far. There were a couple issues I had to contact customer service about, but they responded quickly and were extremely helpful. The only thing I might recommend is adding the ability to automatically round up tickets to the next quarter-hour mark.

Kushan
Kushan
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Finest Freelancing Platform

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

I am working as a freelancer since I was an undergraduate. I am using Fiverr Workplace for six years now and I have identified this as one of the best platforms in the industry for freelancers. Apart from my job I am working as a freelancer once I got out of the university.

This platform improved the professionalism of me as a freelancer since it gets me feedback from clients while doing the project. it improves transparency and understanding to the clients since they can see my progress of work and see if their vision is full filled. And also it helps to manage and timely deliver projects to the clients.

Still I have not seen any negatives to express regarding this platform

Kristal

AND.co everything

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

It has been the only invoicing software I use and will continue to use it. I appreciate the effort they put into building this software, it can only get better.

I have been using AND.co since I got introduced to it over two years ago. It has been my go-to for involving my clients worldwide. I can keep track of each invoice for each service my organization offers. The online payment is also great as I can bill my clients i.mmediaimmediately

I would love more payment integration for my country. I live in the Caribbean and one of our biggest issues is collecting online payments that go directly into our bank accounts.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey there Kristal! Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review for AND.CO and we are so glad to hear that you enjoy the platform! Your feedback on international payments is so valuable and the team appreciates your insight. We wish you all of the prosperity going forward. Cheers!

Benjamin
Benjamin

I'd Be Lost Without This Service

Bewertet am 17.12.2018

The title of this review may sound cliché, but it's absolutely the truth. I use AND CO for all of my project management & time tracking needs. It does invoicing, time tracking, client/contact management, project tracking, subscriptions, proposals, contracts, and income/expense tracking. You can hook up Stripe and/or PayPal and/or your bank account to accept payments as well. I suspect it’s free because they will eventually release a larger enterprise version (but that's just speculation), but again, it’s a pretty incredible application/service. 👍

- Outstanding Customer Support***
- Time Tracking
- Client Contact Management
- Project Tracking/Management
- Subscription Payments
- Proposals & Contracts
- Automated Income & Expense Tracking
- Right now it’s 100% free

- Interface can be clunky and strays from the native web experience (e.g. comman+z doesn't undo)
- NO automated invoicing or invoice templates

Antwort von Fiverr

Heyo Benjamin, it's always a pleasure to hear from you. We're so happy you took the time to leave this kind, informative review and share your thoughts about AND CO.

We're so happy we were able to offer an experience that had such a positive impact on you and your business. We will keep you posted on requested features such as automated invoicing or invoice templates.

Don't be a stranger! If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More than freelance software -- Great for separation of business income and expenses

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

And.co makes my life much easier than the alternative of tracking business expenses on a spreadsheet online.

I like how And.co is the only freemium software out there for distinguishing expenses/income from personal accounts. This is extremely useful when you have 1099 income and expenses, but don't use a full-blown business bank account to handle those transactions.

Extremely buggy software, poor design. My opinion has always been that junior developers push out new releases but then break existing features. This has happened more than a few times. One example of poor design is that don't let you re-categorize skipped transactions.

Antwort von Fiverr

Thanks for the review. Its great to hear you like the AND.CO Free Plan and I would love to look into these issues you are experiencing if you can reach us directly via the in-app support chat with more details we will get onto it right away. Jodi*

Rithvik
Rithvik
  • Branche: Forschung

All in one software for Freelancers and Small Business

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

Quick invoicing and expenses are the best features by far with a very good and clean UI. I recommend this to all the freelancers and small business owners.

I just love the way app manages the invoices, expenses and tasks. This is a perfect app for invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Time tracking is an additional feature to keep track on how much you spend on your work. By the way all these amazing features are all free. The support is super active and have proper knowledge on how to guide a user and setup things.

Would like to see a full pledged mac os app, which on having only tasks and time tracking.

Antwort von Fiverr

Hey Rithvik, Thank you very much for sharing your review, it means the world to us to hear that you love AND CO and all of our features as well as our customer support team!! Thanks for your suggestion for a full featured mac desktop app we will bring it up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Anthony
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A tool that helps you automate your back office

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

Fiverr Workspace is an excellent platform for freelancers. It offers a variety of features and functions, from invoicing to project management. The user interface is clean and easy to use, and the customer service team is always available to help. It's also a great way to keep track of projects and progress and to stay organized. Overall, it's an excellent resource for freelancers.

Fiverr Workplace is an excellent tool for freelancers and entrepreneurs, making my life much easier. Not only is it incredibly user-friendly, but it also provides an excellent overview of my projects, tasks, and deadlines. It also allows me to communicate with my team and collaborate on projects easily. The best part about Fiverr Workplace is its ability to integrate with other tools such as Dropbox, Slack, and Google Drive. This makes it easy to sync up my files and documents and access them from anywhere.

Fiverr is an excellent workplace for freelancers, but finding the right people for specific tasks can be difficult. Managing multiple projects simultaneously can also be difficult, as there is no functionality to help organize jobs.