HRworks

Sortieren nach

Sudhir
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Time and Resource Management Tool !!

Bewertet am 1.12.2021

Great App, Great Integration with many useful tools, Good for Time, Leave and Resource Management.

HR works is really great software to have all HR relateds items at one place. This tool is a single pont entry towards time management, absense managament and resource management.

This is also great tool for the official tour management regarding the reimbursement and work costs tracking. I personally prefer to use this for having all the data at one place.

This tools allow us to fill all the items which are ready and the save it for the future use. Even if some wrong information is entered, it is very easy to correct with correct administation rights.

Has the best email integration and management. Overall a top rated software and highly recommended in any organization. Make HR's work look easy and organized.

There are too many features in the tool. Hopefully at some point we will be able to make use of all of them. Sometimes the web portal becomes suiggish and for reason auto generation of reports is not work for me most of the time.

Tim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Has everything you need, but is not surprising either

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

I use HRWorks at my employer to submit leave and maintain my travel expenses.

HRWorks has everything I need to enter my leave and maintain my travel expenses. The interface is easy to use. HRWorks can certainly do much more, but at my employer I only need these two functionalities.

When submitting travel expenses, it would be a handy feature if uploaded receipts were automatically processed by OCR. Currently, I have to manually enter the values for each receipt uploaded as an image in order to submit my travel expenses.

• Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Decent option but could work better

Bewertet am 21.7.2022

Once you learn how to use it, it's pretty simple from user perspective.

Bad quality of language localization of either tool and email notifications. There are languages mixed, the functions do not have proper naming in some languages.