Zoho Show

Online-Präsentationssoftware

Rick P.
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Unsung hero for presentations in the Zoho suite of tools

Bewertet am 29.4.2019

Wonderful experience so far. I needed to hand over daily blog posting tasks to a client and teach him how to use the new post template. Show made it easy. I set up a live broadcast and walked him through it and he's got the original presentation to refer to. Nice.

First, I guess I kind of knew about Zoho's presentation tool but thought with all the other tools around — Apple Keynote, Powerpoint, even Google Slides, the latter of which has been my go-to free presentation tool — why do I need to try a new one?

Well, besides the fact that Show is almost as feature-rich and powerful, thoughtful, detailed, and elegant as Zoho's other unsung document tool, Writer, the killer feature of Show is its Chrome extension, allowing me to create drafts of presentations on the fly through drag and drop, copy and paste, etc. Up to 5 drafts can be created and even edited offline.

The missing step in all of these tools has been an easy way to gather materials for presentations. Show steps in and provides it. Like note-taking, image gathering, etc. Add a screenshot tool and this would truly be remarkable.

Second-best killer feature is the ability to live broadcast a presentation with live chat and commenting. Slides can't do that!

Like Writer, Show's web app is a little resource-hungry and not nearly as fast as Google Slides.

Kary R.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Business presentations

Bewertet am 27.11.2018

I like the ease that this software gives you to create a business presentation or of any kind. From the initial screen there are good samples of templates and also very good typographies and color combinations. I'ts very easy to star and create a new presentation with a lot of elements.

The company I like because they constantly look for how to make things easier for us. I have no complaints

Sandeep R.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Best alternate to powerpoint for slideshows with easy to use interface

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

Zoho show is overall a great application for working on presentation. It has a simple and beautiful UI. Its fun using the application with its inbuilt animation support.

Zoho show has many inbuilt animations to make presentation look more elegant and effective. It supports inserting images and videos into the slides for better way of communicating the information. It has support for mobile applications for better accessibility. With integration of workdrive, its easy to upload files in cloud and can be shared easily.

There is no dedicated desktop application. It works only with an internet connection, it cant work offline.

Orlando M.
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Excellent for presentations

Bewertet am 18.8.2018

You can create a presentation easily thanks to the templates that are constantly being updated. If you already have experience with presentation softwares, you will not have any problem to create slides and create animations and transitions.

I thought that you could not export in presentation format but you can. I have no complaint at the moment.

Kamalesh L.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Make fast presentations on the go...!!!!

Bewertet am 21.4.2018

new and different templates and ease of use

We have full Zoho suite working in our organisation so got my hands on this.
and boy this is very good option to create presentations, i liked the templates offered by zoho show.
also its interface is also very easy

Not upto the mark for advance presentations. also the desktop application is welcomed currently it is only on web.

Zoho Show is a very helpful presentation slide creating online software.

Bewertet am 8.5.2018

As it is the cloud-based application you can create it anywhere and anytime. It has the good number of options and supported features that make slide creation easy. No issue in the broadcasting and sharing.

Sometimes I have faced the issue in its navigation if the internet speed is slow. Its theme and style options could have been better with more choices.

Mario C.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Creating presentations with a couple of clicks

Bewertet am 1.4.2018

It was hard for me to use these programs to make presentations, animations, I always saw them and I wanted to learn. Well, thanks to this software, it is possible for me, it is very easy to create slides and transitions with movement. I love.

At the moment I am learning a lot and I hope to become an expert. I can not complain about something that is completely new to me. I am very grateful.

Elvis F.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

No excuses to create a presentation

Bewertet am 31.3.2018

Being able to create a presentation quickly and thanks to all the ease that this software offers, I love it. It is quite simple to create the transitions, animate objects and is available in the cloud. There is a good variety of templates.

On the contrary, this software has saved me from moments to make short presentations and thanks to that customers have given me a good feedback.

Kevin C.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Zoho Show, a way to get around teacher's restrictions on Presentations

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

I have encountered some teachers who do not allow Google Slides or Microsoft Powerpoint for their class. This application is a way to get around these restrictions. The features of this app are very similar to google slides. This is a very seamless transition from Google Slides to Zoho Show!

Features are very similat to Google Slides

Lag sometimes, web layout looks out-of-date.

William V.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Creating presentations in a simple way

Bewertet am 22.4.2018

Zoho Show offers you very elegant and easy to customize templates. I find it easier to create from this software and I can count on it at all times, I just need Internet access and that's it.

I do not think it's very necessary but I think you should consider desktop software too. I think it will be a good option but without affecting the costs.

Kary R.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I can finally make presentations

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

I like the simple way that allows me to create an attractive presentation There are good themes, new ones are added regularly and it's just thinking, reading and doing. It makes it a lot easier for me to make a presentation.

I can comment more on what I like. I have no complaints I can log in to any computer and start a presentation.

Iris T.
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Creating presentations on the road

Bewertet am 17.3.2018

Now you can count on this tool to create, order your ideas and make good presentations. I mean on the road because as it is in the cloud, whenever you have internet, it will be available.

Compared a bit with the competition, one gets used to the functions and everything available. Later I know that they will improve.

Elisa S.

very good presentations

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

I like the templates provided by the software. They are very complete, easy to customize, add content and excellent to create presentations quickly.

I would like it not only to be accessible on the Internet. A desktop application would be a good choice.

Arman A.
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Zoho Show

Bewertet am 10.3.2019

This software is used for creating presentations, which can be done by using several sample templates or by creating a presentation without them. Colors of templates can be changed, also photos or videos can be added to the presentation besides charts and tables, animation effects are presented, overall quality is decent. The presentation can be downloaded in several file formats, particularly in PDF and Powerpoint format.

Although there are a lot of functions in the software, the choice of templates is poor, as there are only several presented.

Willie L.

Zoho Show: Easy and powerful

Bewertet am 8.12.2011

For beginners like me, Zoho Show is fantastic. This tool already offers different designs that I always use to save time. For the users that want a unique presentation they can go ahead and create their own design. Cliparts and shapes generate your slides into a good looking presentation which catches the attention of the audience easily. All you need to access Zoho Show is an internet browser, there is nothing to install or update which I find very convincing.

User-friendly, web-based, gratis

If you want to create an advanced presentation you might look for another tool

Lucy B.

Bewertet am 8.10.2015

Sam H.

I use this personally

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Creating presentations is made so easy with this software, it is accessible with all browsers and easy to work with teams.

If the internet connection is lacking then the software will crash and shut down. The themes are not incredible unique from other softwares.

Casey F.
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Insanely Easy! As usual, Zoho nailed it!

Bewertet am 10.6.2017

I work with clients all over the US. I needed a software that I could use from California to show my clients in New York information about my company. I tried several other software programs. None of them compared to Zoho Show. I wish I found this months ago!

Vignesh R.
  • Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bewertet am 1.7.2018

Megan C.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

• Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Slick Presentation Tool

Bewertet am 11.3.2018

I'm very impressed with Zoho Show's slick interface. It's super easy to create high-quality presentations. The online embed tools are great, and it's a good collaboration tool as well.

Melissa R.