Involve.me

No-Code-Content-Ersteller für Formulare, Umfragen, Quiz und mehr

Sortieren nach

Marco
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bestes Tool mit einem Übernatürlichen Support!

Bewertet am 10.2.2022

Unkompliziert zu bedienen, geniales Produkt, super Support!

Keine, mir gefällt alles an dem Tool und ich nutze es täglich

Andreas
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Nicht ganz Überzeugt

Bewertet am 24.3.2024

ok allerdings ist vom Design viel Luft nach oben.

ok allerdings ist vom Design viel Luft nach oben.

Die einfachheit für kleinere Umfragen ist super, wenn es allerdings mehr wird ist es etwas unpraktikabel.

Keine Downloadfunktion der Testfragen. Keine Verarbeitung von CSV für Fragen

Gavriel
Gavriel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

i don't know what i would do without this product

Bewertet am 3.7.2020

I have tried to use Typeform and thrive quiz builder and found involve.me as the best of them.
typef...

typeform has not enough customization and the quiz mechanic doesn't fit quite well with different page layout and thrive quiz builder, is complicated, and has some major problems with mobile layout.

very customizable integrated easily in different pages mobile friendly and has the best support I ever have seen

some bugs in the editor and the editor isn't flexible enough

mobile friendliness

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Involve.me

more customization options and more simple quiz mechanics
Breann
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I have used other quiz platforms, this one is by far the best one!

Bewertet am 6.10.2022

I host a personality-type quiz and a program application on involve.me
I have had quite a few...

I host a personality-type quiz and a program application on involve.me
I have had quite a few issues with figuring out the outcomes, but once I did, it's pretty simple. I wish there was a more intuitive builder with more freedom to move things anywhere within the funnel, regardless of the template or type. I think more freedom with the templates/types and more freedom with moving around within them. For example, being able to jump from an outcome page BACK to a quiz page without having to RESTART the quiz. That would be great!

I like that this is not JUST quiz software, but also can create/host landing pages, surveys, evaluations, etc. I like the capabilities. I like how creative you can get with it. I like how simple the element builder is. I like how easy it is to export data, clear the results, and how you can build a quiz pretty quickly!

I do think there are features that are missing and could be improved and I also think the price for the value is a little exacerbated. I don't think that you should have to pay for the middle plan to get the watermark removed. It seems like the least expensive option is just a few minor features above the free one, which is discouraging.

I think they could certainly add some features to make this mid-package a little more tempting. Aside from white-labeling, also adding more email capabilities would be incredible. I am thinking of a full funnel. Involve can fulfill the lead capture and the first step of an email campaign, but no further than that, therefore it's a lot of piecing things together to make it flow, and Zapier doesn't integrate well with the platform. So, I think that having the full picture within one platform would make involve SO much better. It is great, but obviously, everything can be better and make our funnels run seamlessly and smoothly.

I wish you could MOVE the slides/pages from "before" the outcomes to "after" and transition to an outcome easily. I accidentally put the pages on the wrong side and had to completely rebuild all the pages. I also wish they had a more intuitive builder, like something you could maybe "map out" a little better with both horizontal and vertical layouts. The "jump to" and outcomes with logic get extremely confusing. More explanation on these would be great.

Ultimately, support has been very helpful!

Warum Involve.me gewählt wurde

Opinion Stage was hard to build and you could not integrate with zapier.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Opinion Stage

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Involve.me

Pricing. The fact that you can build other things like landing pages.
Alec
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Plug and Play, Just a bit Expensive!

Bewertet am 20.1.2023

If it weren't so expensive and the capabilities weren't so limited on the entry level plans, I would love this and utilize it all the time. I just can't justify the expense for my website that does not make much income at all.

I really enjoyed the plug and play aspect of this software. It is relatively simple to set up and get going on your website on day one.

The price and the baiting with limited features was the most frustrating. You basically need to purchase the most expensive plans to have features that seem like they are necessary just for basic operation (not able to prevent quiz loading for visitors upon page refresh or new pages, annoys the heck out of them).

Destiny
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Great Platform

Bewertet am 19.4.2022

Pretty good.

Pretty good.

I used for lead generation. I created an online quiz on the platform and it was one of the few platforms I found that would calculate the answers for me without me having to create a complicated equation myself.

Integrations could be a bit smoother, I had to manually execute some of the tasks that were supposed to automated through an integration and also didn't like the every feature required an upgrade.

• Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great product with evolving features

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Very good platform and support, has evolved lots over time with new features added regularly.

A very simple and adaptable platform that is perfect for creating unique landing pages, quizzes and more for all parts of your funnel.

Customisation takes a little longer and a lack of templates which are unique to your brand to help scale up production.

Google Forms , Typeform und SurveyMonkey

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Involve.me

Flexibility of the platform, new features being added and value for money.
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple Engagement Tool

Bewertet am 27.7.2023

Simple, fast and easy to use UI

Simple, fast and easy to use UI

It is a simple application to get users engaging with your content. The IFTTT for the flow is a little tricky and importing data to automate that wasn't accessible for our account level. But it gave us a decent starting point to build out the tool as we intended.

We were deciding between hiring someone to do the work for us, or doing it ourselves. Involve.me allowed us to DIY more than some other tools. We ended up going with Excentos for a different variation of the tool we were testing which had a hybrid DIY + significant support from Excentos.

Shannon
Shannon

My Favorite Quiz Creation Tool

Bewertet am 7.2.2019

Very good, I really enjoy using Brandquiz and we are still discovering different uses for it every week. Customer support has also been very good since we started using it.

The user interface is nice it is really easy to create an online quiz. Brandquiz uses a nice visual editor and makes creating quizzes a lot easier than other quiz software. You can also use Brandquiz for more than just quizzes, we've used to build online calculators, survey tools and more. It is a very versatile app.

More templates. While they have a lot of templates, having more varied quiz templates would make the creation process even easier.

Hey Shannon,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and also ship new templates periodically. We have almost 80 currently, check them out!

Jhody
Jhody
  • Branche: Import und Export
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Excellent Features & Support!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Extremely GREAT SUPPORT from the team. They know their app very well, thus know how to address every single issue to the right resources and direction. This is definitely one of my best investment in the SaaS world. Totally recommended!

The development is timely & spot-on. Most versatile app of its kind & growing to the right direction where UI & UX are very well addressed.

Not actually a con but more like a necessary steps to be taken for further development. The roadmap is just right & implemented accordingly. For the Calculation Formula, they need to speed up the development since it is one of the core aspect of the App.

Hey Jhody,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the formula builder alongside the calculator content element. Make sure to check it out!

Marilyn
Marilyn
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I Love Brandquiz

Bewertet am 15.12.2018

Very easy. I had never created a personality questionnaire or quiz before and I had my first one up and running in less than an hour, and people were hugely impressed when filling it in. Vlad and the team have already created a large number of templates covering a number of different topics, fields, and industries which you can either use as is, or adapt to personalise and make your own.

What can create quizzes, personality tests, calculators, and surveys which are actually pretty complex however the brandquiz user interface is very easy and intuitive to use. Using their templates always creates a very professional and elegant finished product. You can see an example of one I created earlier here: https://app.brandquiz.io/tranceformationstm/which-therapy-is-right-for-you

Personally it would be brilliant to have some short tutorial videos on the logic of creating psychometric tests and calculators, that said, their templates are very easy to adapt and follow.

Hey Marilyn,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're working right now on extensive video tutorials, so be on the lookout!

Jonathan
Jonathan
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Top Product for surveys

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

I've had a good experience with them.

It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do...

I've had a good experience with them.

It's a solid product built by a solid team. They do everything they can to ensure their platform is not only robust but stable for users.

Honestly, this is one of the best platforms on the market for creating interactive surveys, quizzes and more.

Don't let me tell you otherwise, I'd just try it out yourself!

The biggest con here is that Involve.me may be stepping away from their initial intended purpose.

Lately they've created some extra features... which probably just were not needed... like accepting payments in the forms... But maybe that's just my use case!

Hey Jonathan,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're developing involve.me as the all-in-one tool for interactive content for every step of the digital customer journey, from the first user interaction to converting them as a customer and accepting payments.

Juan
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The surveys keep my users engaged in my website

Bewertet am 22.5.2021

My website is a message board and community, so the main issue we face is creating and promoting discussions, especially in the age of other social media. Involve.me has helped tremendously with this, as the surveys and quizzes I make for the site create engagement and promote conversations, users share their results and engage with one another. By all metrics, users spend more time on the site when I invite my users to complete a new survey or quiz.

I run a discussion board community, so engagement and discussion is incredibly important to me. Creating surveys through Involve.me has dramatically increased the engagement of my users, who have been spending time sharing and discussing their results with other users. I've also experimented creating quizzes, and the response has been overwhelmingly positive as users and visitors enjoy the challenge and boasting about their results afterwards.

The most helpful aspect of Involve.me are the tools, which are very intuitive and easy to use. I was actually surprised at how quickly it was to set up and customize the quizzes and surveys to match the look of my site, as well as immediately provide the users with feedback regarding their response. The tools as just plain fun to experiment with, and the templates help get you started.

I originally started with their free account tier, but my first survey skyrocketed in responses and had to subscribe to their basic paid plan immediately. I can say that it has been worth it, and I'll continue to use Involve.me in the future.

There is a cost and benefit evaluation when using a service like Involve.me. While I love seeing my users engaged with the quizzes and surveys I've created, my site is a hobby, and adding the costs of Involve.me to my hobby is a crucial decision to make. I think the price is rather steep, starting at $25/mo, and I wish there were a lower tier as my needs seem to fall in between the limitations of the free level and the starter plan.

With that said, the 14-day trial gives you a good idea of whether the service is helpful to you. I think it is, and I also think it's a unique product with nothing else like it out there. There is nothing quite as intuitive and engaging for both myself and my users as Involve.me.

Dave
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A Powerful & Easy to Use Form Building tool

Bewertet am 29.9.2020

Involve.me is really going to help me streamline my onboarding and customer feedback process. Being able to quickly gather info and send it to the right places is a huge win.

Involve.me is a really solid tool for creating online forms and landing pages. I work with several tools that provide a similar offering, but Involve.me is quickly becoming my favorite. Their drag and drop builder is really easy to work with and with a variety of integrations I can easily send submissions to the other tools in my stack. I'm also really excited with the recent addition of hidden fields and partial submissions. Finally, the recent launch of their bio link list builder tool is a game changer. I can now quickly create a landing page for my Instagram account and allow my audience to pay for items via a payment button right on the page. Also, payments or button clickthroughs can trigger actions in my other tools via Involve.me integrations platform.

Overall really satisfied with Involve.me. I would love to see more options around conversational forms and interactive video. Also, i’m hoping they will continue to expand out their integrations.

Typeform , SurveySparrow und Feedier

Price

Zuvor genutzte Software

Features & Cost
Mark
  • Monatlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

I know nothing about building a survey, and it didn't matter

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Cannot stress enough how easy it was to get started and up to speed on the platform. It was so clear and intuitive that we had the first module built and running that afternoon. This was exactly what we were looking for to get this project going.

Without a doubt, this was the easiest solution I found for helping our client build a test survey for their upcoming education sessions. They were seeking a way to compose a wide-range of data that they could set up themselves and then run easily.

What we found out was that anyone on the team could jump in and be up to speed on how this worked very quickly. That was a huge help, and the fact that it was easy to re-design and format to match their brand was a great bonus.

All in all, once we're done with the testing phase, this client will indeed be purchasing a plan to run the rest of the survey needs.

Not really anything to say negatively, honestly. The one thing the client did want to see was the specific answers someone gave that were then tallied within a module that would then re-order the rest of the survey going forward. I don't know much, but I do know that was quite a big ask. And in the end, the solution we worked on together (linking to other survey modules and ordering them based on the client's knowledge) worked just as well if not better.

Antwort von involve.me

Thanks a bunch Mark! Great that we found a workaround for your task in the end.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Beautiful and interactive quiz builder!

Bewertet am 20.6.2018

Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

Ability to create high converting, interactive content for lead generation

BrandQuiz offers users a smooth, guided interface with easy navigation abilities. It has beautiful and attractive looking templates . The team has focused on ensuring creators can view how the quiz will appear on a mobile (responsive layout) during the quiz creation process so that changes can be incorporated early. The team behind this is strong and constantly working to add new features.

The tool is fairly new and needs a few improvements. My top ask is for them to have Webhooks integrated. That would open up so many more opportunities for interactions with other products such as CRM systems which would make it powerful to use. Also, at present, the calculator feature is quite basic and buggy. If I want to create sophisticated calculations like expected returns using a mathematical model, I cannot use this tool in its current state. The charting abilities of the tool are also quite basic at present. However, I do acknowledge that the tool is in its infancy and with a great team backing it, BrandQuiz will only get better going forward.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to hear and have since released webhooks, as well as several native integrations to CRMs like Hubspot or Pipedrive. Make sure to check out this and many other new features: https://app.involve.me/integrations

Jennifer
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great for providing personalized conversion funnel

Bewertet am 27.1.2021

involve.me is an excellent plaform that helps to increase the efficiency of the conversion funnels.

Increases the engagement of our customers in every step of the conversion funnel in our web applications. It increase the conversion rates dramatically.

We are not that much comfortable about the pricing plans, their pricing could be more user-friendly both for long term and short term commitments.

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More than just a Form Builder, it has endless use cases!

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

Brandquiz is very intuitive and very easy to use. Templates take off most of the work to build the forms from scratch. I do hope they continue to build on their roadmap and customers will sell the platform for them.

What I really liked about Brandquiz is that their templates are beautifully design, and the platform is very responsive. There is a ton of possibilities where I can use the forms I built using this platform. You can make a survey, a lead capture form, a quiz, and so much more. It is very ADDICTIVE software!

Maybe the least like is that there are still some gray areas in the logic jumps of the platform. Like if I were to make complex decision trees in a survey to come up to an outcome, I was not able to do that right out of the box.

Hey Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new features and will look into enhancing the conditional logic and logic jumps feature.

Phillip

My Favorite Lead Form Maker

Bewertet am 26.2.2019

A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

A stable product but somehow lacking in flexibility in my usecase.

We used it to collect inquiries and leads from our website. Is pretty easy to get started with their pre-made templates and make changes accordingly. There're many other different uses like creating personalized quizzes with calculation and different outcomes (logic jumps) so we're definitely looking at Brandquiz for our other future marketing campaigns.

Lack of calendar/ date-picker custom field so we can get bookings via our lead forms. Is quite a shame Brandquiz left this very important feature out and this can be a tilting point to bring in more potential users for them.

Hey Phillip,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released a date & time picker content element. Make sure to check it out!

Serbulent
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Very Good Service But ....

Bewertet am 6.2.2023

Overall good experience but little expensive and they need to let users use their own domains

Logic works perfectly and it's easy to build.

If you let people use their own domains instead of involve.me forced domains everything will be good.

Ale
  • Branche: Zeitung
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

If you need a way to engage your visitors brandquiz is the way

Bewertet am 22.8.2018

We use brandquiz in our site for make several quiz, test and calculator

Mostly we make alot of quizzes for content marketing for woman like What hair color you should use? What kind of skin tone you have? What nail color is for you?

We use other option (outgrow and some plugins), but brandquiz have more freedom in design, and branding

You can use it also for leads, cupon or ecom.

What i do like about brandquiz
- Easy to use
- Easy to implement in your site
- Easy to design your own templates
- Really easy and fast to make a quiz or calculator
- Fast backend

You can make a quiz in 20 min or less.

If you wanna engage your reader or customer, and try to make other content than video or text, you should try brandquiz is very nice!! Truly you can use brandquiz in every nich!

I dont like
- The UI, is very uggly (but fast)
- No amp support.
- Problem with analitic
- No good stats

Hey Ale,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've since revamped the UI, make sure to check it out. Also we're on the cusp of a bigger UX release, so be on the lookout!

Serena

One of The Best Growth Tool

Bewertet am 15.3.2019

We enjoy using it as it allows us to create innovative lead forms. Online calculators, quizzes, feedback are all possible with different outcomes (result pages) and the data can be easily integrated with others using webhooks or zapier. The learning curve is minimal so should be an easy task for anyone, even without technical knowledge.

The front-end speed performance seems slow. Fast loading pages are really important today for user experience, especially most of our traffic are mobile users.

Hey Serena,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! The pages load fast, but the animations of the elements might be a bit slow. We'll definitely take this feedback to heart.

Mike
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Bunch of scammers

Bewertet am 2.1.2022

Horrible - dont recommend.

Horrible - dont recommend.

Nothing, its garbage. There is nothing good about it.

Signed up for the trial, only for them to bang up my card [SENSITIVE CONTENT] later. They refused to refund my money, and was forced to open a dispute with my credit card company. I see I am not the only victim here as I see others with the same experience. No point in arguing with them as they are out of Austria and they do not care about anyone but scamming money with this crap service.

Antwort von involve.me

We're sorry to hear that you were displeased with our product, but your review is simply false and with mal-intent. You have been refunded the whole amount minus the payment processor's transaction fee of $16.99. Please remove or correct your review accordingly.

Francisco
Francisco
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Professional Surveys in minutes!

Bewertet am 29.1.2019

I have using brandquiz to gather customer feedback from my SaaS and the experience for them has been smooth.

We can check and export results easily and take actions to improve based on that.

Interface pretty intuitive and easy to use, brandquiz is fully loaded of features that simplify the process to gather customer feedback.

I still thinking that native integrations are better over zapier, the software has some, but they can consider include more native integrations for autoresponders or CRM.

Hey Francisco,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We're constantly developing new integrations, especially to CRMs and ESPs. Check out our newest for Pipedrive and Hubspot!

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

An amazing form builder with beautiful UI

Bewertet am 26.7.2018

Productivity. The power to design a great survey experience for our site visitors.

I use Brandquiz to create forms and surveys as I work in a marketing communications role. It is easy to use drag and has a drag-drop from-builder. The UI is sleek and customizable and I can export responses via csv & excel. The nice thing is that the tool is so easy to use and understand and offers a lot of customization. The ability to preview how the quiz would appear on a desktop and mobile is so handy!

I haven't really found any cons as such. They recently added the ability to have drop-down options as well as a slider. The team is constantly adding new features. One feature I am looking forward to the most is the webhooks feature. That would allow much more power in moving around the survey results directly into other apps.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review and for your constructive feedback! We've taken your input to heart and have since released the webhooks feature. Make sure to check it out!