Venngage

Graphic design software for marketing teams

Sortieren nach

Reshma
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I have been using Venngage for 4 years now, and I LOVE it for all my work.

Bewertet am 23.2.2018

I am able to do all my work, and we at CARE have used it for everything from conference bag designs to big timelines that we use at huge conference meetings. The charts have helped us with our infographics especially since previously, this used to be so expensive. I use it often and train our teams on using it in East, Central and Southern Africa but now I have been asked to train other parts of the organization to use it too - so in two weeks I am running a training for our Asia countries.

I LOVE everything:
1. Templates for everything
2. The maps that we can customize
3. The various ways flags are presented - I use the thumb flag icon so much!
4. The ability to download in different formats.
5. I really like the new Teams function and the folder function

The slowness of going back to previous edits. I have to click and wait for a load to get back to the previous design. Also, moving the boxes around, whether it's text or image, is sometimes hard.

Stephenie
  • Branche: E-Learning

Venngage is a Must-Have

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

I have created some really great infographics to share with the Twitterverse and they have been very well received. I couldn't have made anything close without the help of the Venngage templates and designs.

I am so impressed by the templates provided and the ease of use to customize them.

While I love that you can organize my designs in folders, I would also like to be able to organize the designs within the folders.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Visme

Zuvor genutzte Software

Visme

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Venngage

Venngage is much more user-friendly. I love that objects snap in place. I love that you can personalize a brand kit. When I took Visme on a trial run, I found it to be "clunky."
Dave
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Definitely not the best option

Bewertet am 18.3.2022

Was trying to use for some design and marketing, but ended up ditching because of the effort involved with simple tasks.

It's a wonderful idea but unfortunately executed horribly.

Even with my background as a designer and programmer, I found it to be clunky, nonintuitive and difficult to use. No phone support available and wasted hours upon hours trying to get help for a simple task. Oh, and beware if you ever want to try to close your account? Watch out, they don't make it easy. Steer clear.

Arheer
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

A beginner's tool to create graphics

Bewertet am 13.8.2022

I had a requirement for creating infographics and was looking for a tool that could help with such templates. That is were I discovered Venngage. Now I do create multiple social media posts using the same.

1. Ample of templates for multiple use case
2. Even someone new to the tool can easily understand the UX and can get started
3. You can save the projects created in multiple folders

Nothing major but they can surely work towards reducing the price of the tool.

Nirav
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use yet very impactful designs

Bewertet am 21.2.2022

I am not a professional graphic designer. Having a tool like Venngage empower small businesses like us to created designs without hiring an agency.

1. Export the final design in high resolution
2. Create a folder structure to save files
3. Exhaustive library of images and cliparts

1. Search functionalities do not work very well
2. Tool freeze if the design becomes heavy

Mithil
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The best tool for making quick infographics!

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

I have been using Venngage for 4 years now for my reporting and social infographics. It is an absolute must have for my team. Due to its simplicity of use and easy navigation, it is easy to train others to use it too.

Apart from easy navigation and self-explained features, their customer service is the best part of using this tool. An agent is available to help and chat with you any hour of the day. They have made the entire process so effortless.

Limits on image uploads are lesser than other tools. I would like to see them increase that. But can't deny the value for money with what we get.

Swapnil
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good tool for infographics, ebooks creation, poster creation

Bewertet am 26.3.2019

I have been using this solution since more than 2 yrs and found useful , it is our default tool for preparing any info graphics, social media posts, blog images

great quality icons to develop professionally looking info graphics in quick time. I do not have to rely on professional graphics designer for it. I can manage any graphics for my blogs, websites, social media posts easily

support for gif can be added or even support for embedding videos can be very useful if added in the solution. Some more templates for ebooks, presentation can add value for users. stock images can be more with variety

Nathan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Easy Infographics!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

Overall, we love Venngage!

Venngage is the easiest way I know of to make infographics.

Not being able to have the source files can be troublesome at times.

Matthew
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AWESOME product

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

I am not a graphic designer, but needed an easy platform to design graphics for our company. Stumbled upon Venngage and it is incredible. Super easy to use. Their templates are plentiful and there is always something there for inspiration. I have recommended this to a bunch of other folks in small business looking to increase their graphics online in a cost effective way.

Can be touchy with controls, but you get used to it after woking with the platform after awhile.

Rachel
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great idea, needs a little smoothing out

Bewertet am 13.9.2018

Venngage is a great idea, I love the concept. I am looking forwards to updates that hopefully resolve my issues with the design dashboard. I think it's a valuable tool that is very useful for data visualization for small businesses.

It's great to have a drag-and-drop interface specifically for making infographics. There are a lot of well designed templates, making it easy to find one for almost any purpose. The template categories are well organized. The app interface is well organized, and it's easy to figure out how to get started. Some of the tools and interactions are a little clumsy and hard to use. The app has all the features I could want - an option for building your own branding, a business option for team sharing, and options to export your files in different file formats.

I think that the interface and features of the design section could use a little work. When building an infographic, I noticed several things that annoyed or confused me.

- Hotkeys not consistent with industry standard design software - including no undo hotkey. The undo is a physical button you have to push.

- No colorpicker tool. Colors must be manually adjusted or a Hex code must be typed in. Swatches are difficult to add. Very limited selection of gradient options, and no ability to create your own gradients.

- I'd like to be able to upload my own fonts.

Dora
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Venngage is a powerful business tool. The quality of my client visuals has increased...

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

The most valuable aspect of Venngage is more than the software itself, but the amazing user support I get as a subscriber! I find the weekly emails from the Venngage staff alerting me to new ways to use the templates in Venngage priceless!! Those guides help me focus my thinking, give me great inspiration for how I can illustrate my message in a compelling way and increase my confidence in developing visuals. This service really sets Venngage apart from similar tools I've used like Piktochart, Lucidchart, etc. I have found that the concepts I've learned from the Venngage team, I can apply to other apps as well (e.g., Word, PowerPoint). I also like the variety of templates available, and that I can "deconstruct" a template and understand how the infographic was designed so that I can create my own version of it as needed. The way the templates are categorized really help to guide the user to the best visual to use for the message being delivered. I will be a long-time user of this software.

I wish more of the templates were formatted for a standard letter sized page as often I'd like to include them as a part of handout or physical file of resources for clients. The long infographic templates, display the most information which is great for web-based sharing of information, but they are difficult to replicate if you want to share a physical version. Despite the number of icons available, I still encounter situations where I can't always find the right icon to illustrate my message and have to use other sources, e.g., Icon Finder, to identify the most appropriate visual. I do think the monthly cost of Venngage is pricey. I do recognize the annual cost would provide me with some savings, so I'll be exploring that but as Venngage probably realizes, for SB's managing cashflow if key so an large cash outlay for the annual subscription can be prohibitive when balancing that expenditure with other expenses.

Tiffany
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Venngage is easy to use, has a diverse library, and is a great value for the price.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

Professional looking materials. Better communication with employees using visual elements. Helps to increase their overall engagement in whatever process or concept that is being communicated.

The templates are amazing. They really help to spark creativity and are easy to adjust to my particular needs. And since they are constantly adding new templates, I can always find something that works well for my project. I also love the icon library. They are so many icons to choose from and 99.9% of the time I can find exactly what I need without looking at other stock image websites. Lastly, the learning curve is not very long. I feel that I became proficient at using Venngage in a relatively short period of time and the results have been that my work looks more polished, more professional in a shorter period of time.

I wish there were more alignment options. There is a snap to guide but I don't always find that as user friendly especially when I have multiple items on the graphic. I'd like to be able to select two or more items and then click "align to left" or "align to center." Also, it would be great to have a distribute horizontally and a distribute vertically option. This will allow me to ensure even spacing between objects.

Russell
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Venngage is a decent option for teachers

Bewertet am 5.2.2019

I have been pleased with Venngage and what it has allowed my students to do; however, I think the free version is too limited.

My students and I have enjoyed using Venngage for poster-making projects and infographics. There's a lot to like about it, especially since it's easy to learn to use and it's very user friendly. My students were creating in no time at all. Venngage offers of good selection of templates to choose from and they are well arranged and filtered when searching for a template type.
The offered templates look good - they are well designed, simple, and clean. The templates are helpful in the classroom because it gives students somewhere to start - less artistic students don't have to stare at a blank screen; instead, they are given an idea or motivation to start from and edit. Editing and creating is simple with the drag-and-drop features and layout of the platform. Venngage also offers a good selection of images that you are allowed to use in your projects for free; however, you do not have the ability to upload personal pictures with the free version. Another great features is that it autosaves - this is great for a generation of students that is accustomed to Google Apps automatically saving, at all times.

While I've enjoyed using Venngage for a few projects, I do have some concerns. For starters, you cannot upload your own images on the free version (a feature available with other platforms). Beyond that, you cannot download or export images as a PDF or PNG unless you have the premium version. Even though I like Venngage, this was somewhat frustrating to discover as I'd never experienced this problem with similar platforms. You can also only create 4 designs for free and all of these projects will contain the Venngage logo/branding. I must point out that my least favorite things about this software are all "free subscription" problems. From what I've read, if you purchase a subscription, all of my concerns are resolved. I understand - they are a tech company and they need to charge for the awesome product. I've just found other platforms with similar abilities that offer more features for free. I think it would be phenomenal if they'd consider some sort of teacher or education package, but as of now, this is too pricey for educational purposes.

Michelle
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Venngage has good `bones. All the key components for making my products `sing is there at a...

Bewertet am 24.2.2018

To my surprise and delight, your online support was immediate. I love that as I typed, a little message popped up to say that so and so was looking and waiting for my inquiry. This simple feature instilled me with confidence that a real person was at the other end, ready to assist. Another feature I really like is the vast array of options, across all your templates and icons etc. But even more than this is, I like your labeling system. It makes my searching so easy. The ability to turn on and off various features, such as the `grid is great. I can see whether my text is lined up before I print. This saves me time and money. I also enjoy the fact that I can take your template, but still make it my own. This flexibility again saves me time, but still allows me to personalize my product as required. I find your whole suite of features so intuitive to use. A big thumbs up from me so far. Bravo Venngage.

I like your software, so the tone and intent of my following feedback is to encourage further potential improvement areas. I have two suggestions, based on my recent needs. First: when I save my designs, I would like to be able to copy and paste an existing design I have done and saved. At present, I only seem to be able to edit one of my existing designs. But sometimes I want to keep the earlier version, including its content, but add new content for another client's purpose and save this version too. Second, on some of your templates, I don't seem to turn on the grid feature. Third, I do like being able to embed a hyperlink to, for example, a website. What I want to do is use this feature, save as a PDF and email the PDF doc to a client. Eg a personal letter, with hyperlinks. But unfortunately, unless the letter is published online, for all to see, then this is not possible.

Bethany
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Venngage is a great tool for light graphic design work

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

Helped us - in-house marketing team - design polished, stand-out content without a graphic designer!

So far, our marketing team has been relying on Venngage almost exclusively for day-to-day graphic needs on all kinds of collateral. We'll be hiring an in-house designer soon, but Venngage has been a solid go-to for over two years. I myself am not a graphic designer by any means, but this tool has helped me put together some really polished, stand-out content. Even with a designer on board, I can still see myself using Venngage here and there for stuff I want to put together quickly on my own. It offers a nice set of icon/design options. The templates are good starting points as well, or at least make decent inspiration if nothing else. I find them difficult to customize though and prefer starting with a blank canvas most of the time.

Sometimes it's a bit laggy, but you can't really complain for a subscription. Our needs are a bit niche so I'm not always able to find the kinds of icons or graphs I want, but it's usually possible to work something out with what's available by getting a bit creative.

Matt
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Images are worth a 1000 words. Venngage allows us to create infographics to visually say...

Bewertet am 6.8.2018

We have lots of boring, but important, things to get across. Since people tend to avoid reading lots of words, we needed a way to convey the point with images. Venngages easily creates easy to read infographics.

The style of using infographics to convey a message becomes more easily manageable and understood with the help of Venngage. The templates make it easier for us to generate the best way to convey the message.

In our modern times, people tend to pay attention to visual graphics more than words. We took simple things like packing list, and turned them into visual infographics to increase "readership".

The free clipart/images are modern and not cheap looking. They match and are themed (similar design) so we can create professional looking infographics.

The infographic builder is what-you-see-is-what-you-get, so as you design the image, you can see what the final product will look like as you go.

There are been several times when I created an image using a certain size page layout, but then wanted to change the size. The process was a little cumbersome to reformat into different sizes and I think it could be made easier.

Sometimes the grouping feature (grouping multiple items together to move) can be difficult to use when items are layered.

Amrita
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I use Venngage mainly for social media graphics and statistics to support my blogs.It's quick...

- Social Media Graphics
- Statistics to support my blogs
- General infographics for internal presentations

The varied options it gives is great along with being up-to-date with trends. For example, Valentine's special templates for the month of February.

Secondly, the fact that it is so customizable right from the colors of the gridline to the font of the legend makes it likable.

It's made my life easier with the graphs. I used to use powerpoint and excel for making charts/graphs and it was a pain.

I also like the options available in icons, makes it quicker for me to not go to a third party like iconfinder.com. I used to use that software to fetch icons and freepik for vector files and merge them in Adobe Illustrator. This software solves all the 3 purposes.

Lastly, I love the chat support. People are quick in replying and help solve my queries proactively.

I have yet not figured out how do you undo changes (3-4 layers backward).
I am a Safari user and Venngage works better on Chrome so if that could be leveled up, it would be great.

Another thing that bothers me is the fact that Venngage uses only google fonts. If I want to export any other font, I do not have an option. Because of that, I switch to Adobe when using other fonts.

Khalid
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I have really enjoyed using this product. It takes a while to get into to learn its capabilitie...

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

I really enjoy the icon library. I wish the icons available particularly people increased to include more professions, different ages and different races.

Please expand the icon library (add more people). Also the swatches (number of colors you can save under your brand) is too limited. I work for different companies and I need more colors to save. The upload function for photos is abit cumbersome -> I wish I could just copy a photo from a site or my computer and just paste/drag it.

When creating documents that are multiple pages, I find it really annoying to have to click through the little up and down button-> it would be helpful to have an adobe style scroller.

The downloading of PDFs sometimes takes too long.

Furthermore, sometimes when I download a infographic as a pdf, and I try to edit small typos in adobe> the fonts almost always are janky. It would be helpful to have fonts that are easy and compatible.

I wish I could have different pages to have different background colors. Currently I have to create a large box and I have to expand it to cover the entire page and I have to lock it in.

Nina
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Huge Fan of Venngage

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

All of our advertising is made through Venngage. We also use Venngage to make graphics for our presentations.

Venngage is a great product- we've used Venngage instead of hiring a graphic organizer, and I like the control I have over my visual products. . When I pressed for more diversity of skin tones and people the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] reached out to me directly to share progress and they did make big changes. They are responsive and their graphics are great.

I don't like the price point and am not sure why it is so expensive. Still need more diversity of images.

• Branche: Maschinerie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

I use this software for a variety of purposes in analytic learning reports for executive teams.

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

Venngage makes creating detailed, informative images very easy. I also create longer infographics for posting and telling stories with data. I mostly use Venngage to create detailed home page images for our LMS and in the creation of e-learning. It just made the image-creation process much easier.

This software is easy to use, modify, and create unique designs. It has multiple export formats as well, which I appreciate. The colors are bright but not obnoxious. There is a great variety of imagery to choose from and from lots of different industries. I really like that I can use Venngage to create an image as detailed as I like, and simply export as a PDF for someone else to insert in their documents or use as they like. I've had a great deal of success using the charts feature, particularly in learning applications.

I do not like how some features of this program become tricky to modify, particularly the word maps. When you don't have actual counts of words to create a word map, you have to kind of guess how many times it would appear and adjust the number multiple times to make the image appear as you wish.

Stephany
  • Branche: Bau

Unexpectedly great tool

Bewertet am 7.10.2019

Major value for the investment. Unexpected benefits to other areas of my work. Must buy!

I researched and requested this tool for my work as an instructional designer. I thought it would be primarily useful for job aids (which it is). What I didn't realize is how much I would use the icons and photos for training materials as well! You can export a document as a PPT file (Beta, but it's worked for me), and I load up the file with all the icons (colored with my company's color palette) that I can cut and paste into my training materials. This is a big deal, as I don't have to hire a graphic artist or buy icons.

For my job aids, it's equally helpful. Venngage has a branding feature that allows me to upload all the company logos and color palette info I want. That makes it so easy to grab a template, recolor and redesign, and publish as a PDF. I've been able to create several how-to documents for internal clients and it's amazing (to me even) how quick the process can be and how professional they look!

Bottom line: this product makes me look really good.

Per-user license. I'd like to allow colleagues to work on my documents with me but they can't without a license.

Jacqui

Using Venngage has given a USP with Charities and Social Entrprises in the South West UK

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

The templates are a great way to start an idea off - and you can use bits from different ones to create your own unique design. I often have to make more than one design to show the groups we work with and being able to make my own templates has been really useful.

Being in the UK the default 'letter' size for lots of the templates nearly always needs changing as the 'A' range is much more popular here, I have also found I need to 'oversize' work so when I down load it for printing the resolution is better.

Ruth

Allows me to create awesome graphics quickly and easily without being a graphic designer

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

It's so easy to use, and the live chat people are so helpful. I love the versatility as you can upload your own pictures or use theirs, plus they have a load of icons you can use to create really professional-looking graphics super fast. You can also make graphs and basic polls really easily too.

As I use it a lot, I often think of features that would really improve the software if they were added. I suggest them to the live chat people but they rarely actually happen, which is a shame.

Regeanie
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

We have been using Venngage for about 7 months now and we love it! It was a very easy learning...

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

I appreciate the multiple templates and tools that simplify the process of creating a really awesome infographic. It takes minutes to create pages and documents that it would normally take hours to do or that I would need to outsource to a graphic designer. For the most part, I have found it simple and easy to use and pretty powerful. This ease of use combined with high quality output makes this a great tool for people like me who are not designers, but need something that create high-level output without enormous amounts of effort. Most recently, I used Venngage to create our annual report and I couldn't have been happier with the professional quality of the final product. Most importantly, it took less than a few hours of total time, including the creation of multiple chats and graphs.

I did find that there is a page limitation when creating a multiple page document. So, for our annual report, I had to create separate documents save them out as PDF, then use Adobe Acrobat Pro to combine them into one PDF. While this created an extra step, it was relatively easy to do so I was terribly bothered by it.

Emily

Venngage is great for making exciting looking internal emails at work. I use it nearly every...

Bewertet am 22.2.2018

I love that I'm able to upload my own images and logos to really customize it for my needs. I also use the "copy" feature a lot, where I'll duplicate one of my past designs and edit it from there so I'm not starting from scratch. The grouping feature also makes it easy to move around whole blocks of images and text so you're not losing your spacing/placement, but can move it all up or down if you wanted to add or take away extra space.

I wish there were more font options, or the ability to upload a font. Sometimes I feel limited with the options available.