NordLayer

Dynamische Netzwerkzugriffssicherheit für moderne Belegschaften.

4/5

Sortieren nach

Deborah S.
  • Branche: Informationsdienst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

NordVPN for Protection

Bewertet am 10.6.2021

I am a personal user of NordVPN. Although my home router provides security, I wanted an additional layer of security for myself and my family. This allows me to feel safer, particularly when we use our smartphones outside of our home Internet connection.

It's annoying to keep having to connect each time and there is a bit of a slowdown in data on smartphone, but it's a "con" that I will live with in order to have the security I want.

Raymond F.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

VPN for Everything!

Bewertet am 7.8.2021

Overall, for users that need a VPN for light work free trial can be the best option. However, for anyone that needs a VPN for heavy work, a Subscription is needed. Both of the options are very good.

This VPN is available on IOS, Android, Windows, and macOS. That help me to install the same VPN with a great connection for all of my devices. Even for a free trial, NordVPN gives the best stable connection for the user from many countries to select as the IP address.

The free trial only provides several countries that can be select. Sometimes in free trial mode, the speed of connection can be really slow.

Madhav P.
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Why NordVPM Teams

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

My overall experience with NordVPN is very good. I use NordVPN whenever I need to change my IP address.

NordVPN Teams is my favorite VPN because the data security and online privacy feature provided by this VPN is the best.We can change our IP adress and bypass geoblocks easily with Nord VPN. Online gaming experience is best while using NordVPN.

The internet connection gets reduced to a great amount while using NordVPN.

Antwort von NordVPN Teams Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hey, Madhav! We appreciate the comment and thanks for the feedback.

Sean M.
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

All the best bits of the personal version

Bewertet am 10.9.2021

Long time user of the personal version of NordVPN. The Teams option provides the best of their service with the focus to make this easy to use for everyone on the team.

Nothing comes to mind. The Canadian shared gateway's IP links back to South Africa... which that's just Microsoft's opinion man.