GoTo Resolve

Sortieren nach

Clarissa
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

A great way to provide in-house tech support to our crews in the field!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

I am able to assist our field guys with their software/computer issues right from my office, quickly and efficiently!

I am the "resident tech-support" in our office for almost all of our superintendents and field crews. If they're having trouble with a program, or their laptop, I'm usually their first resort, before we call the outsourced IT company we use. For a lot of our jobs out of town, it's difficult for the supervisors to get their laptop in quickly to be checked in person, and Go-To-Assist makes it easy and efficient for me to access their computer and (usually) quickly resolve the issue they're having! I love that I can see and control their computer right from my office, no matter where they are, as long as they have an internet connection.

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about this software. I've never had any issues with it, other than a little bit of lag, which is due to internet connections and not the software!

Learning Curve but Stable Product

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

We heavily use this product on a day to day basis, and I have to say, it's very stable. I can count on it to work every time, which is very important when we are trying to get on an angry client's screen. The unattended access feature is easy to set up and easy to access.

It's weird but there is no clear way to log on and off the desktop application. When setting up a new user and testing their account I had to cancel the tool multiple times from the task manager to get a login screen. The learning curve is a little high, takes a little bit of time to get use to the features and how to use them. I also wish more than one person can enter an unattended session from the unattended access point.

Carmine
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit

Overpriced, Mostly Reliable

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly, and at times useful. But, compared to almost every other solution, it is way over priced and way over commoditized. You can tell that you are just another number to them, to extract as much money as possible from. Each year, i get less features, but pay the same amount and then they try to sell me back the feature at a higher price.

Ease of deployment to end user PCs via an EXE or MSI.

It's lack of stability, lack of value, and that they just don't care about you.

Manny

Great remote access software.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support.
Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services.
When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.

Chandra
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Will definitely assist

Bewertet am 26.7.2021

GoToAssist is a great product for menial tasks. It does what I needed it for, but nothing extra.

I like that this program allows my help desk technicians to use remote capabilities when assisting their caller. This prevents frustration with the caller and allows efficient resolution..

This program tends to have slow connection and can take a while when uploading or transferring files.

We use this for 35 users and we love it. It looks a bit outdated but works well.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

I love being able to add unattended access to all the computers within our organization. It saves us a lot of travel time being able to remote into a machine and fix an issue versus traveling onsite to do a basic repair.

I use the Mac version mostly and it is lagging far behind the look and feel of the Windows version. They should absolutely upgrade it.

Jason
  • Branche: Versicherung

The Perfect Software for the IT Person

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

I have had a great experience with RescueAssist and I would recommend it to any IT professional.

RescueAssist has been some of the most helpful software in my career. The ease of use as well as the options available for the price are unbelievable. I can manage 40 people's computers without leaving my home. The ability to control employee's' computers from my home is an absolute time saver.

Sometimes the software doesn't work correctly and won't pull up a support session, but usually exiting out and logging back in will fix this.

Cam
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What we use for remote support

Bewertet am 14.2.2018

Our staff really seem to like it, the email to invite feature really works for us. The fact that you can run it as a service is a plus as well.

Some times we experience indeterminacy, and dropped sessions, not all the time but it happens even when we have good connections.

Rica Mae
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GoToAssist Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

GoToAssist works like a charm, providing remote assistance to colleagues has never been that difficult. I like how I can easy setup the tool just by sending a fastsupport link to the user or better if machine has unattended remote support feature. Transferring files and doing live chat is a strong feature that I really liked

Android mobile app needs further check, sometimes while doing remote session and if you need to go by the home screen, the session will be disconnected and you'll be logged out.

Matthew
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Quick and Easy screen-sharing!

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Regardless of the client's display be it an old PC or even a newer Mac, I'm able to view their content and resolve / explain issues quite easily.

It is very easy to provide clients with a URL and the screen-share session is up in less than 2 minutes. This makes troubleshooting client's computers very quick and painless.

The GUI is a bit dated in comparison to some of the competition.

Joe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Seth
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

• Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Remote Software

Bewertet am 21.6.2021

The feature that I like the most would be the group of unattended computers you can create so you can easily connect when needed. There's also an option to have one-time remote session if the computer is not yet in the list. Asking for user's permission to connect is equally important. Multiple remote sessions are also allowed which is somehow another feature that I like.

I don't like the way they license the app. It only allows one user at a time.

SHERRI
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

Bewertet am 6.1.2017

I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connection

Easy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Connection fails sometimes - pricey

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Sometimes the unattended function shows offline and you have to try for a while to get it on. Most of the time it comes on, but sometimes it will not.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes providing remote support a breeze

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

We have been able to provide easy support and cut down support calls significantly by allowing technicians to see the whole picture when the client has limited computer knowledge.

I like that the software is easy to use, the connection is smooth and it has been stable most of the time.

Too many steps and confusing instructions for the people receiving support.

DEREK
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I use when I need tech support and to allow secure remote access

Bewertet am 24.7.2018

Secure help from different techs from many different programs. It assist with long term learning for me to better run my clinic

Software allows for tech support to remote into my computer or server and address issues over a secure connection. It is only a temporary download, so with that it helps to minimize any security threats. I am able to watch and work with techs this way and even learn how to fix things myself long term

The only thing that can be liked least about this software is that you have to take the extra few minutes to download it each time. That being said it's 100% necessary for security which definitely comes first

Dan

Great software

Bewertet am 5.6.2018

Let me feel like I was sitting right in front of the system know matter where it was. Logging in was seamless.

The ability to capture system information was limited compared to out remote access software. Lacked the ability to run commands remotely without logging in.

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool and easy to use!

Bewertet am 15.1.2019

We've used other remote tools before such as remote desktop, but this one seems a lot more reliable to use. Dealing with scattered employees throughout the world, we are able to quickly resolve any issues they might be having - anywhere in the world. The connection is always very quick with very little lag time.

There really isn't anything that I can say negatively about this software. There might be lag here or there, but that might be based just on the connection and not the software itself.

Bradley
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Long time user

Bewertet am 23.6.2021

It has always been a reliable tool for me and thinking back I cant think of any issues I have ever had using this software.

I like that it has always been around for me, and that it has such an easy way of connecting with my clients to assist them with their needs on their machines using our software.

maybe not as feature rich, but a lot of the new features these days can be full of gimmicks or just for wow factor. this software just does what it needs to.

JOHN
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

GoToAssist is the perfect complement for GoToMeeting in a support setting

Bewertet am 5.8.2021

Great experience. Our support techs speak highly of this software.

Very easy to use, smooth interface, and very client friendly!

Could occasionally run in to problems with client access.

Gary

GoToAssist

Bewertet am 10.8.2016

Easy to use and easy to connect to friends I help with their issues. I have a few older folk who own computers but aren't too savvy and it is easy to get them to download the file and run the GoToAssist setup.

Need to be able to get it consistently on a need to use basis, I don't charge a lot of the people and a subscription is daunting. I don't seem to be able to pay a one-time fee anymore.

Sloan
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

My favorite enterprise remote support app!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018

+ Set-and-forget - install for managed IT and it's there when you need it.
+ Auto-updates on client machines
+ Allows for clients to consent to remote support

- Versioning is an issue on some machines - if the client's machine does not update, it can become impossible to connect. This happens most often with clients who "break things" and is not a frequent occurrence.

Zachary

fantastic remote software

Bewertet am 8.8.2016

easy to use, easy to deploy onto end user machines who don't already have the software. relatively easy to learn and explain to end users.

doesn't quite have the features or power of bomgar client, and bomgar is a bit easier to get connected to end user machines