GoTo Resolve Erfahrungen

GoTo Resolve

All-in-one-IT-Support

Gesamtbewertung

4,4 /5
(197)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,3/5
Funktionen
4,3/5
Bedienkomfort
4,5/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,2/5

91%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

197 Bewertungen

Jenny
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

Es gibt noch viele Fehler auszubessern

Bewertet am 13.6.2023

Vorteile

Das Programm ist recht übersichtlich, sobald man Gruppen für die Geräte eingetragen hat.

Nachteile

Es gibt noch immer viel was nicht funktioniert:- Sitzungen beenden sich nach einem recht kurzen Zeitraum von selbst- Wenn man zwischen Sitzungen hin und herwechselt wird eine der Sitzungen immer neu geladen, was teilweise sehr lange dauert- Teilweise startet der Dienst nicht korrekt, was dazu führt dass man nicht auf das gewählte System zu greifen kann. Besonders bei Serversystemen ist das ungünstig, da man anderweitig auf das System zugreifen und den Dienst neu starten muss- Gelegentlich wird das Programm nicht korrekt auf dem Endgerät installiert. Die Installation wird ausgeführt, aber das Programm ist dennoch nicht auf dem Rechner. Erst bei erneuter Installation taucht es auf- Innerhalb einer Remote Sitzung gibt es oft Probleme mit Sonderzeichen wie @ oder \ da sie sich nicht eintippen lassen- Bei der Nutzung der Browserversion gibt es für Firefox oft das Problem, dass die Zwischenablage trotz gegebener Berechtigungen nicht möglich ist. In Chrome scheint dieses Problem seltener aufzutreten- In sämtlichen Browsern wird bei der Option zur "Daten Verwaltung" lediglich ein leeres Fenster statt dem Dateimanager geöffnet. Eine Übertragung von Daten ist so nicht möglich

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

"Best remote eccess platform"

Bewertet am 30.11.2022

Best for remote eccess easy to use and install.

Best for remote eccess easy to use and install.

Vorteile

This tool can be done so many tasks in no time. Very helpful tool for buisnesses. It has very good remote eccess. Easy to use easy to install.

Nachteile

Everything great very helpful but little pricey.

Marvin
Marvin
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

we use this at work for all of our remoting. Works great and has good usable features as well.

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side!
Best benefit is the abuilty to send and...

Great software, great featuers, a bit on the pricy side!
Best benefit is the abuilty to send and receive data such as programs and or error logs.

Vorteile

This is our go to software for work. Obviously we use the for on demand customer service, but we also use it when we need to remote into a computer or server unattended. One of the great things about this software is the ability to send and receive files during the remote session, making it easy to install software or download log files when troubleshooting issues.

Nachteile

its a bit pricy, we've even discussed moving to an in house platform for remote software, but some of the features you get with GoToAssist are just not available with in house solutions.

Nicholas
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Was easy to use when first starting to support customer through a screen sharing software.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Vorteile

My first tech company job was in an education software company that used gta as their support software to their clients. It was an easy software to learn and use during my time with that company. I liked the personal queues and interaction that it gave you with your customer at said time. I even liked the multiple calls you could be on at one time.

Nachteile

The software crashed a lot when we had it. We eventually had higher ups in gta make an appearance and they saw first hand what the software was doing and said straight up that they had no way to fix it. Hopefully that has changed and I would definitely recommend this software to a starter company for it price and package.

Paul
Paul
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

I have used several remote control packages and this is one of, if not the best, I've ever...

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it...

Ease of use and ease for users to allow me to connect. I like the unassisted option that makes it easier for me to work on systems during peoples off hours but doesn't compromise their login credentials.

Vorteile

It's easy to setup new users and easy to use. When I have to connect in with someone I don't have unassisted access to their system it's easy for them to follow the on-screen prompts to allow me to connect.

Nachteile

Sometimes, not very often, I've had issues with updates causing issues with certain other software on systems that I connect to. I wish it were easier to "rollback" an update to an earlier version so they could have time to create a patch - which they have done for me in the past.

Ifeoma
Ifeoma
Gesamtbewertung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Our clients love GoToAssist.

Bewertet am 9.7.2018

Vorteile

Gotoassist simplifies the process of remotely communication between my organization and our clients and even between the team at work. I am able to screen share with my colleagues at the workplace, comment on files and documents remotely. I see this tool as a better alternative to Google doc.
It is easy to setup and install ,and interestingly a lot of our clients have come to accept this tool courtesy our recommendation.

Nachteile

Requires a fast internet network connection to function quickly and from experience every remote communication tool requires same too.

Manny
Manny
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Great remote access software.

Bewertet am 5.2.2018

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Simple setup for you and the consumer. In just a few minutes you get computer access.

Vorteile

Make's remote support simple to use. Clients get a keycode to install software and you are in and out.

Nachteile

The software was buggy at times and couldn't connect and the computer was on trying to get remote support.
Pricing very steep when compared to other companies who do the same thing and have the same features and services.
When compared to other companies it's still has a lot more work to do to be charging what they charge.

Jason
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The Perfect Software for the IT Person

Bewertet am 25.2.2019

I have had a great experience with RescueAssist and I would recommend it to any IT professional.

I have had a great experience with RescueAssist and I would recommend it to any IT professional.

Vorteile

RescueAssist has been some of the most helpful software in my career. The ease of use as well as the options available for the price are unbelievable. I can manage 40 people's computers without leaving my home. The ability to control employee's' computers from my home is an absolute time saver.

Nachteile

Sometimes the software doesn't work correctly and won't pull up a support session, but usually exiting out and logging back in will fix this.

Clarissa
Clarissa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

A great way to provide in-house tech support to our crews in the field!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018

I am able to assist our field guys with their software/computer issues right from my office,...

I am able to assist our field guys with their software/computer issues right from my office, quickly and efficiently!

Vorteile

I am the "resident tech-support" in our office for almost all of our superintendents and field crews. If they're having trouble with a program, or their laptop, I'm usually their first resort, before we call the outsourced IT company we use. For a lot of our jobs out of town, it's difficult for the supervisors to get their laptop in quickly to be checked in person, and Go-To-Assist makes it easy and efficient for me to access their computer and (usually) quickly resolve the issue they're having! I love that I can see and control their computer right from my office, no matter where they are, as long as they have an internet connection.

Nachteile

There really isn't anything I can think of that I don't like about this software. I've never had any issues with it, other than a little bit of lag, which is due to internet connections and not the software!

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

GoToAssist Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2021

Vorteile

GoToAssist works like a charm, providing remote assistance to colleagues has never been that difficult. I like how I can easy setup the tool just by sending a fastsupport link to the user or better if machine has unattended remote support feature. Transferring files and doing live chat is a strong feature that I really liked

Nachteile

Android mobile app needs further check, sometimes while doing remote session and if you need to go by the home screen, the session will be disconnected and you'll be logged out.

Matthew
Matthew
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Quick and Easy screen-sharing!

Bewertet am 9.10.2018

Regardless of the client's display be it an old PC or even a newer Mac, I'm able to view their...

Regardless of the client's display be it an old PC or even a newer Mac, I'm able to view their content and resolve / explain issues quite easily.

Vorteile

It is very easy to provide clients with a URL and the screen-share session is up in less than 2 minutes. This makes troubleshooting client's computers very quick and painless.

Nachteile

The GUI is a bit dated in comparison to some of the competition.

Paul
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 1.0 /10

Not Great. Bad Sessions - Where I Coudn't Even Remote Into End-User's System

Bewertet am 7.11.2023

It's iffy... Sometimes it's worked, but then other times, I couldn't even log in because the...

It's iffy... Sometimes it's worked, but then other times, I couldn't even log in because the end-user was asked to enter credentials in order for it to even install on their system. They get confused, and I get frustrated. Especially when they're asked to enter ADMIN credentials. That is a BIG No-No. Thus, I couldn't help them. Bad experience, sour taste.........

Vorteile

Didn't have to pay for it, the company is paying for the licensing.

Nachteile

Not being able to remote into an end-user's system while they were having a problem.

Joe
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Simple, Easy-To-Use Remote Support Tool. No Bloat, No Problems.

Bewertet am 15.8.2017

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable...

Remote support at a decent price per support agent, an easy-to-use tool, with some customizable options, but definitely some things missing that can be improved on. No bloat at all, the servie runs nicely on the remote user's PC or Mac, and I'm easily able to support and help the user with their problem. The product doesn't get in the way, and that's the best part.

Vorteile

There are many remote support tools, but GoToAssist is the simplest of all the tools. There's no bloatware, like other 'team viewing' software, there's just a simple installer for both agent and user. The usability makes it something that I can use every single day, as well as all of my team too. I've never had a disconnection based on the software, only on the user's connection speed being an issue. The best part is that it's almost completely seamless with yoursupport business.

Nachteile

It may sound silly, but I'd like a way to keybind an F-key or something to a "Start Support Session", and having the support URL saved to my clipboard automatically when a new session is started. It's the little things, but there's not much to complain about with GoToAssist.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

GoTo the Rescue!

Bewertet am 7.1.2019

It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important...

It makes remote access and support so easy, that it really comes down to being the most important software in my business. Without RescueAssist, I wouldn't be able to do my job sufficiently, and this just makes it that much easier.

Vorteile

The ease of use it what truly makes this a must have software for any remote support. Being able to have a single exe file to load on the fly, provide a session code and then have full remote control for support is what keeps my customers happy. Without a reliable, easy to use software like RescueAssist, I wouldn't have a job.

Nachteile

With the newest OSX, unfortunately the user has to go into their security preferences and allow control of their computer. By default this is disabled so the first time the user will have to unlock the security settings and enable it.

Seth
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

GoToAssit Great Tool, Expensive

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Vorteile

It's ease of user was great, I really enjoyed using it.

Nachteile

It was very expensive. when they raised our bill for a consecutive year in a row it was time to leave.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Go-To-Assist is the best remote desktop solution for our business

Bewertet am 30.8.2018

Vorteile

I've used Go-To-Assist for over four years and it has been a great experience. The best features are the ability to obtain diagnostic information on the host machine with the click of a button and the ability to have other support team members join a session. Restarting a customer's machine has been very useful because of the ability to reconnect the session. Highly recommended A+++

Nachteile

I wish GoToAssist had the ability to capture and store screenshots, rather than using an external 3rd party tool, This would provide a repository that would be easily accessible for reference.

Miguel
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

IT Tools made easy with GoToAssist

Bewertet am 24.2.2017

GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a...

GoToAssist is a solid product. It can't get any easier when remotely providing support. Being a user for 2 years, I sometimes take for granted how much easier it's gotten. We use to use VNC, Teamviewer and Join.me, however, started having issues when a product marked as Free then was no longer free, or how another product is just not safe to have in your network. With GoToAssist you get the ease of use for both the person providing support and the person receiving support. Although it's not free if you are a Non-Profit there are ways to significantly reduce the price by half on a yearly subscription.

Vorteile

Ease of Use
Intuitive
Offers other built-in tools

Nachteile

Retail Price a little high compared to other free products

David
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Easy To Use Remote Support!

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Our work environment is becoming more and more mobile. RescueAssist allows us to support end users...

Our work environment is becoming more and more mobile. RescueAssist allows us to support end users remotely on any device wherever they are on any given day. We can easily trouble shoot employee software issues from any web based brower. It really saves our IT department a lot of support time and allows us to work on other important projects for our company.

Vorteile

RescueAssist is an easy to use remote diagnostic tool. Practically no training is required for tech use and it provides good live end user support. One of the best features is that it doesn't require much employee interaction other than the initial connection with tech support. RescueAssist allows almost instant access to a user's workstation and has saved us a lot of support time . It's very well suited for situations where you can remotely help employees who are in different locations without having to leave your own office. RescueAssist is especially valuable for quick fixes that could otherwise take you out of the office for an extended period of time.

Nachteile

Once in a while it can be frustrating trying to get a non skilled user to connect to the software. It's also not the cheapest support option available in the marketplace(but overall the value it provides makes it well worth the price.)

Carmine
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 4.0 /10

Overpriced, Mostly Reliable

Bewertet am 20.9.2019

I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly,...

I have had this software for quite a few years now. Super easy to deploy, generally user friendly, and at times useful. But, compared to almost every other solution, it is way over priced and way over commoditized. You can tell that you are just another number to them, to extract as much money as possible from. Each year, i get less features, but pay the same amount and then they try to sell me back the feature at a higher price.

Vorteile

Ease of deployment to end user PCs via an EXE or MSI.

Nachteile

It's lack of stability, lack of value, and that they just don't care about you.

Michael
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Simple footprint, Trusted Citrix platform. Easy for customers.

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super...

This has my recommendation because of the overall quality, like i mentioned before it has a super small footprint for client, and they do not need any real technical knowledge to initiate the support. I have tried with some of my own family, you know that computer illiterate aunty we all have. Yes, even her found going to a website address straight forward enough. Speed and technical infrastructure of this platform keeps me an avid user.

Vorteile

I love the easy way you can initiate support with a client, just by pointing the to the simple www.fastsupport.com website. Nothing more they need to do and you can be, screen sharing, full control or even file sharing for troubleshooting and remote desktop. There is even an unattended support and the ability to run multiple instances simultaneously form a technician perspective. I have always used this infrastructure and as a customer focused business, this is professional and great value.

Nachteile

There are many competing products, so some clients don't like to have multiple remote desktop software installed for their personal needs, then their professional outsourcing. The only thing this is missing is some form of VoIP in the basic plans.

Larissa
Gesamtbewertung
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung

Best remote support software I have used in six years as a support technician!

Bewertet am 17.4.2018

Vorteile

Easy to deploy, use, maintain, and start session for users. In addition to the unattended support feature, they have several URLs users can easily navigate to, which results in shorter time to session.

Nachteile

Cost - this is one of the more expensive remote support tools I have ever paid for. I had to really push to get it approved, but I'd say it's worth the price!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Lifesaver when you are out of the office

Bewertet am 14.12.2018

Vorteile

I am the only IT guy in a company of about 50 users and this is a lifesaver when I am out of the office or across the campus. Setup the unattended and you can also do updates on single machines remotely.

Nachteile

Sometimes the unattended function shows offline and you have to try for a while to get it on. Most of the time it comes on, but sometimes it will not.

Nimesh
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 0.0 /10

Don't like Goto Resolve

Bewertet am 26.4.2023

poor

poor

Vorteile

reporting.

Nachteile

very slow and there are times program can not find asset

SHERRI
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

CITRIX GO TO ASSIST

Bewertet am 6.1.2017

I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use...

I have been using this product for about a year. When it works it is very user-friendly and we use it many times a week, sometimes daily. I use the product to connect to my retail store and office computer from my laptop when traveling and/or away from the business. It tends to lose its connection for no particular reason, not often but seemingly at the worst time. I would recommend it regardless of this issue - it is a bit pricey for 1 PC connection

Vorteile

Easy to use and navigate - immediate connections with a click - ability to transfer files

Nachteile

Connection fails sometimes - pricey

Paul
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

GoToResolve - a good step forward from GTa

Bewertet am 27.4.2023

definitely a step forward from gotoassist with the added features

definitely a step forward from gotoassist with the added features

Vorteile

the new features are great and do make life somewhat simpler

Nachteile

the added password popup for admin features, but hey, its an extra security step so good really