Pierre-clement L.
Mit Google übersetzen

THE Alternative to appear.in or skype.

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience have been great with ClickMeeting, really ease to use and full of features !

I've been looking for a long time for an all in one tool that help us to create quick meeting room for up to 4 people but also being able to organise interactive webinar in order to generate more leads. That's when I found clickmeeting ! This all in one tool is perfect you can easily share your desktop, invite many people, create webinar, create simple meeting, interact on the same document and also easily share presentation. If like me you are searching for a perfect all in one webinar / meeting tool go for it !

The only cons I would have is that it might be tricky for some people, which are not familiar with the tool to give the ability for other participants to talk and activate their webcam. They have to go on the presenter video box and then click on the icons to activate their own mic and webcam.

Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Branche: Eventservice

Clickmeeting for webinar

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Brendan L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Branche: E-Learning
Mit Google übersetzen

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting.

You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far:

*Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work.

*Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth.

*Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them.

*If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room.

*You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Ricardo C.
Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Mixed feelings - has a lot of potencial but not always stable

Bewertet am 14.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using ClickMeeting for a while now and I must say it has all the features we need: Meeting and Webinar sessions, Waiting Room, plugins, Invitation is easy, recording, etc.
However our users don't find it easy to use, we always need someone from the IT team to give a help to launch the meeting. Also during meetings it is common tho lose the sessions and we have to login again and excuse the participants... we already change our wifi AP but still happens sometimes.

Not always with a stable connection and our users find it confusing to start the meeting.

Nyan H.

Simple Functional Webiner

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The Site is easy to use with a lot of functions.And the pricing is not much.And home page has almost cover a lot of information. Also available for Android and IOS.

prolong webpage to scroll down. Other than that,I don’t see any problem when using it

Maciej B.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Adam A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for online webinars

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend.

It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Shirley C.
Branche: Philanthropie
Mit Google übersetzen

Best meeting/webinar software on the market

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been able to organize and conduct customized webinars for lead generation from across the country. It has cut our administrative costs and headaches significantly when we switched from a competitor's product which had limited features and was much more expensive.

The software is designed to accommodate how businesses work. You can use default features to set up a quick online meeting or custom design a webinar for 100 attendees. It's flexibility and intuitive interface make it accommodate our complex requirements. Customer service has been very responsive, informative and friendly as we have come up the learning curve.

I wish we could customize the autoresponse thank you e-mail. We turned that feature off and now send our own customized follow up email to attendees.

Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Peter M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Hooman M.
Mit Google übersetzen

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Very easy and user friendly interface.
Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Babak B.
Mit Google übersetzen

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product.
- Very easy to use API
- A lot of customization options
- Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients,
When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Gabrielle L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Does what I need it to... for now

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Seems to handle large numbers of participants well with few issues. I do like the mid-webinar survey option.

Seem to have a lot of audio issues, and I'm worried about the new version focusing on the wrong user base (younger audience rather than older). Recordings particularly have issues, such as the audio lagging behind the screenshare. Also, the cursor movement in the recordings does NOT match my actual movements, so it can be very distracting at times.

Alta J.
Mit Google übersetzen

I love ClickMeeting! I'm always recommending it to clients and other businesses!

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Leads, clients, exposure.

ClickMeeting is super intuitive - you don't need to be a techie to get started! It's got all the bells and whistles that I want, without the costs. It's perfect for a smaller to medium size business.

To be honest there is nothing I can think of that I don't like about the platform. I've been using it for over 4 years now and I haven't found another product that has tempted me to leave ClickMeeting.

Adam S.
Branche: Computer-Software

Lots of Features and Good Potential

Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ClickMeeting has a lot of potential and in time could be a viable option for us. Others may have different requirements and find that it works great for their needs.

On paper this looked like one of the best solutions for webinars as it had a ton of features. It was easy to get started with. Support was quick to reply to questions.

Throughout the evaluation process we ran into limitations that were not expected. Ultimately these limitations led us to look elsewhere.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Sepand B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Bewertet am 19.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Mark L.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Great webinar platform!

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Boyd W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Looks ok but doesn't work in the wild

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our second presenter wasn't able to be seen or heard and the participant's experience was glitchy - every 40 secs it would stall for 2 or 3 secs. We ended up losing most of the audience.

Good functionality and flashy usability.

Didn't actually work with an audience in a live webinar.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
Mit Google übersetzen

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Antwort von ClickMeeting

Thank you for your review. We¿re very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Greg D.
Mit Google übersetzen

ClickMeeting was easy to use, but the video quality was poor and pixelated.

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was able to schedule and connect an online meeting with this product.

What I like most about ClickMeeting is that it is super easy to use. Setting up a meeting was simple and my client had no trouble getting connected.

What I like least about ClickMeeting is the video quality. Using the same camera (the onboard one in my iMac) that I use for HD results in other applications, I could not get HD results with CLickMeeting. No matter what I tried, the video was annoyingly pixelated and this bothered both my client and me enough that we elected to quit the application and hold our meeting on another platform.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Kevin c.

Tablet fan

Bewertet am 15.10.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I get around to spend loads of time out of office, but often need to be present on the weekly board meetings my company holds.
Attending them via ClickMeeting with the use of my iPad saves me hassle and keeps me away of HQ gate very often. And that makes me a very happy man:)

Marianne M.
Mit Google übersetzen

High quality, complete functionality, superb customer service

Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

-the connection has always been great, something I didnt't always experience when I followed a webinar from another platform. this means there are no distractions when I talk.
-it has all the functions I need: sends reminders, records automatically, saves the chat history..
-the customer service always helps me right away and in a super clear way, Im not a technical person so this is crucial for me :-)

Maybe I'd like an even clearer interface. sometimes I need to search a little to find a certain function.