Malwarebytes for Business

Sortieren nach

Josh
  • Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Use the Free version and it has tons of features

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

Great malware software that does take tons of resources or slow down my computer.

This product is great for being able to find and delete any malware that might be on your computer. It has passive mode and that is awesome. It has found and fixed some nasty stuff. The free version does so much it is great!

The pain in the butt on these is if you are mining cryptocurrency they will see it as harmful and then you have to allow it all and it is a bit of a pain though it is doing it's job.

Rajkumar A
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Much more than just an Anti-Malware!

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

It has become one of my favourite softwares and security solutions. I am lucky to have a lifetime license of it. Cheers!

As my title states, it is much more than your traditional Anti-Malware, or an anti-virus.
It has always new features getting added to it, and new modules being integrated, making it grow and become better with every release (apart from the usual software bugs).

I wish they bring back the lifetime upgrades licensing. Also, it is hard to make an account i.e register on their official forum. I wish they reply more fast to support tickets (I know they have plenty of support tickets to solve being such a large brand now).
I wish the software was less heavy on resources.

Abhishek
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A fine protection for your pc

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performance)

1.) Free version is also available
2.) Easy to use
3.) Does not consume excessive RAM and computing power
4.) Has enough features for pc malware protection
5.) It can detect malware during boot time( this is a very very important feature)

1.) Although free version is available but still lags important features( premium version fulfill the vaccum)
2.) It's virus database is not so huge. It many times fails to detect malware ( I hope this will improve in the future)
3.) Its automatic update is quite laggy. May times I have to manually update it
4.) Premium version is little bit costly

Gretchen
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Do not miss this product!!!!

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Helps my business in many ways. If I can't feel like my information is secure, than that is detrimental in keeping my company going.

The ease of mind when I first purchased this software has let me relax in knowing that all of my information is secure and there is no worrying about a breach!! I love it!!

It's kind of on the pricey end. But worth every penny!! Just the feeling of security is worth it!!!

Christopher

One of the staples of my IT Toolkit

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

I've been using this software for years in different capacities. It's always a good starting point for Malware checking. I usually use it in conjunction with AV tools and other applications. But this is my go-to for the initial scan.

It's small and can be run encapsulated on a static CD media if need be. It finds a large amount of different Malware, so it's good as a first level scan.

Changes to the software recently made it a little less user friendly to get a deep scan initiated.

Paul J.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best antivirus on the market

Bewertet am 13.9.2019

My client ask me to recommend an antivirus product, and I always suggest Malwarebytes because I know it will be easy for them to use and understand, and it wont slow their machine down.

It performs antivirus scans faster than any other program I've tried. I'm frequently surprised by how fast it scans large drives.

Frequent notifications in the corner. This is a problem with most antivirus programs, but it usually comes down to how often you update the database and scan.

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

AVG used t be great like 10 years ago, but it's changed hands and declined.
Giovani
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

An easy and wise choice for people that want a practical Anti Virus software!

Bewertet am 13.2.2020

It is an extremely favorable and reliable experience to try out Malwarebytes if you want to use a good free Anti Virus software. I had to use this program in a low budget personal computer back in the past when I didn't have any money for other programs. To my surprise, Malwarebytes proved to be an extremely efficient tool regarding computer security, providing safety to my data even when I was a free account user. This is a company that i respect and that I can trust, since they can offer a good service even if don't spend a dime there. I even dropped the use of other famous softwares due to the success that I had with Malwarebytes.

Good to use even if you stick with the free version and seemed easy to handle in a personal computer. It is a program that does not take a lot to run with a simplified layout and design.

Many interesting and useful features that could be free are available only if you pay for the full version.

Elliot

Awesome

Bewertet am 22.8.2019

Malwarebytes is awesome. Super easy to use and setup, and incredible features to protect your devices.

Nothing to dislike, works great. I've never had any issues.

Michael
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Malwarebytes-better than Norton

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

My overall experience is very pleasant so far with Malwarebytes, and their continued striving to keep our devices safe.

I like that there is a free version of this software, but it doesn't feel free. I like that you can remove unwanted or damaged files with the free version. It makes you feel much more confident about a company when they do so much for free.

I don't have anything negative at this point. The software seems to keep our devices running smooth and without issues.

Muhammad
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Malware hunter

Bewertet am 25.12.2020

Malwarebytes helps protect my work computer from incoming viruses and malware. I have so many important document and files on my computer that will cripple my organization if they are infected with viruses. Having Malwarebytes protecting my computer really easy my mind.

Malwarebytes help me to terminate all the virus and malware that i accidently download and run on my computer. The process to scanning my entire document and files is super fast and the detection rate is really high. I feel more safe browsing the internet with Malwarebytes installed in my computer.

Sometimes it detecting a non-malware files as a malware, and i have to manually check all the files that are flagged and clear it.

Kristina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Malwarebytes is dependable

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Bitdefender GravityZone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Julianna
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Meets My Needs!

Bewertet am 30.12.2019

Overall my experience with Malwarebytes has been incredibly positive. I often find myself recommending this program to others who struggle with computer security or to those who have hidden malware issues. Malwarebytes helps to keep my personal and business information protected which is incredibly powerful in the world of modern technology.

Malwarebytes is a fantastic program that has taught me a lot about the dangers of unprotected information online. This program is free but offers paid features. The program is fast, accurate, and does a deep search into files and registries. Items are found that imbed themselves deep into files that users don't know even exist. Malwarebytes has protected my information in more ways than I realized.

Malwarebytes sometimes forgets to automatically display the results of the scan. Because of this I often forget to go back and check on the items that are quarantined.

Christopher
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.
Justin
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Say goodbye to malicious computer threats with Malwarebytes

Bewertet am 5.1.2020

Malwarebytes has provided me with a great, easy way to keep my computer running smoothly and quickly. I highly recommend the product.

The thing I like the most about Malwarebytes is that it is very simple and safe to use, from the new user to the seasoned programmer, Malwarebytes is the go-to tool for you.

What I find least appealing is the fact that the app is not always submitted to the same standards as other anti malware applications when it comes to handling "zero day" applications. This, however, should not dissuade anyone from using this great product.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Malware Bytes Review

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

it's great to have peace of mind that our systems are protected against malware and ransomware, always finds issues and corrects them have never had any issues whatsoever

The best overall advantage of using Malwarebytes is the simplicity of performing routine tasks. and the ease of scheduling tasks.

Notifications pop up frequently and some of the settings to stop them from comming up can be a bit hard to understand

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The one and only malware scan you must use right now

Bewertet am 23.3.2020

Use on most managed machines.

It really is the most simple product to use on the market and running a Malwarebytes scan will bring everything to the table where a Norton or similar scan wouldn't be able to find anything near.

Not too much I can really think of, if put on machine as trial the popup can be rather annoying to pay to upgrade but that really is needed for them to be compensated for the product.

Webroot Business Endpoint Protection und ESET Endpoint Security

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

Product that much better you much make the switch yourself.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

Performance and quality much better with Malwarebytes.
Pam
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Malwarebytes For Home

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

We have been able to meet our customers expectations of having a secure network in which to hold their proprietary data.

It's great for Home Use. Simple updates, good security coverage.

For Enterprise the deployment was a little sketch behind our enterprise firewalls. It seems to need full access to the Internet to behave consistently.

Aaron
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great software, paid version is somewhat questionable

Bewertet am 27.9.2019

For the most part, Malwarebytes is an excellent program. There are some annoyances related to using the free version vs. the paid version, but the detection is the same whether you go with paid or free.

The free version of Malwarebytes is amazing. It catches a significant amount of malware that your standard anti-virus program misses. Specifically, Malwarebytes does an excellent job in identifying PuPs (potentially unwanted programs), which are not technically viruses, but can be just as malicious. In addition, because of how Malwarebytes operates, it can be used in conjunction with more traditional anti-virus programs. And finally, while there is a paid version (for a yearly fee), the free version is just as capable - but must be run on demand.

When using the paid version, Malwarebytes will run in the background at all times, and does seem to have an effect on performance, though nothing too severe. A frustrating aspect is that when you elect to use the free version, whenever an update occurs, you are asked again to upgrade the paid version or start a 14-day trial - there is no way to permanently stick with the free version.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

I use Malwarebytes in ADDITION to more traditional anti-virus programs - the two are NOT mutually exclusive.
kristopher
  • Branche: Computerspiele

personal thoughts on malwarebytes

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

i love it not as bad as some of the reviews online it quite helped me finding some issues i wasnt aware of on my pc i hope you can improve the ease of use a bit more but other then that a solid product

i love that it helps protect my pc and remove things even i have a hard time finding myself i am a streamer so its quite nice to have a product that can protect my investment

not as easy to use as other anti virus s out there would pref a little TLC on the layout to find stuff

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

avg was missing things that were slowing down my pc and managed to cause me some issues while yours managed to find some adware and what not that was hiding and finally fixed my pc performice issues
Cindy
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware

Good and Easy Malware Protection

Bewertet am 13.8.2020

Malwarebytes has kept my computers running smoothly as long as a second antivirus program is used with it. As a first line of protection, I recommend it to all my customers to avoid infections that can easily be removed before more serious damage occurs. I also run it on all my customers computers to find hidden files, malicious links, malware, rootkits,etc.
It is a very lightweight program which will not weigh down or slow down your operating system and is compatible with most operating system. Chromebooks that allow installation from Google Play Store may also install it.

Easy to install on both android and pc/laptop, little to no effort is needed to use this software to scan for viruses and malware, and does not slow down your operating system. By using the auto features such as real time protection and auto start-up which are available on their premium services, you never have to worry about manually opening up the application and run it. Updates are also automatic and there are no conflicts while running other antivirus programs

Free version to try out this software will find malware and remove it but is not running in the background. You must manually run it and delete any found. Ads for upgrading are constant and annoying. Premium version also will constantly remind you that your expiration date is approaching and to renew. This is very distracting and needs to be removed. A reminder email is sufficient or a pop up once a day is also appropriate but not constantly.
Tech support/support team is not the easiest to reach. The chat support seems to never having anyone available to chat with. Redirection to their forum is common instead . This forum may answer your question but is not the same as receiving live help.

Eoin
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool in a multi-tiered approach to desktop security

Bewertet am 27.7.2020

Our small business and family has been using Malwarebytes premium since 2015. If you look at the cost vs the potential "work" hours lost or potential for "ransomeware" attack. We use Malwarebytes as part of a 4 tiered approach: 1. Data backup to multiple locations. 2. Strong AV software, 3 Strong Antimalware software, 4. Regular desktop/laptop Hard disc imaging.
I highly recommend some level of protection and Malwarebytes check all my boxes. As the "Help Desk" for my family, I have purchased licenses to protect them as well.

Very easy to install and setup. System runs in the background, does backup scans and on-demand scans of downloads. Has strong anti-ransomeware capabilities. Created by a company with decades in the industry. Group licenses make the software more affordable.

When there are sites we want to "white list", you can't do it from the warning popup, but instead go into the program and search for the whitelist settings. I'd love to see a "Whitelist for 10 minutes option". We tend to get "false positives" on sites with expired SSL certs.

John
  • Branche: Computer-Software

My secret weapon....

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

My overall experience with Malwarebytes has been most excellent. I have constantly recommended it to family, friends and customers over the years.

I had a small computer business for about 5 years. I had customers constantly bringing me laptops and desktops that were full of malware and viruses.

Sometimes it was almost impossible to navigate because there was so much malware controlling the operating system and the browsers.

I would always find a way to install Malwarebytes on my customer's computer and update the definitions (when possible).

Then I would run this outstanding software and let it do what it does best.....quickly and easily find and remove even the toughest and nastiest malware, no matter how deeply it was embedded.

When Malwarebytes was done scanning, it would show all the instances of malware and red. I would simply select all malware and press remove! Done!!

I would reboot the system and I was then able to freely navigate and inspect the computer for any more potentially hazardous software or security breaches.

Malwarebytes was my go-to software for removing malicious malware and viruses from my customers computers. They thought I was a genius!!

By the time I was done, their computers were running pristine once again.

I have not been in the computer business for several years now, but whenever a friend or family member has "issues" with your notebooks, you can guess what I install first thing.

Malwarebytes rocks!!
Also, the premium version is fairly priced for what this software does for you.

-John Lawrence, Canada

Sometimes it did take more than 30 minutes to fully scan the computer.
However, this was usually because there was an enormous amount of files to be scanned or it was a slower PC.

Abayomi
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Malwarebytes Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

Malwarebytes is a very good Antivirus software. Since I have been using it I have not had any difficulties using it. Its fast and does not slow down my computer while running. I am also using its mobile app and it has drastically help reduce the number of top-up adverts on my phone.

The Desktop version sometimes deactivate full protection of my PC. I will have to restart my computer to get it working back as normal.

Heidi
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A more complicated solution to virus protection from a company that helped build the industry.

Bewertet am 11.7.2018

A high standard of protection against constant virus threats from all daily activity on the internet. A good choice for any level of computer user.

I have been using Malwarebytes off and on for years. Malwarebytes began as a free offering that while simple was a powerful tool. It was among the first applications to supply malware protection and removal that was easy and quick to use. Over the years, they've grown to include all virus protection and the software has inevitably grown in both complexity and functionality. Now, Malwarebytes is a great option to protect your computer whether for home use or your business. It's affordable and runs well in the background. There are layers of protection that satisfy both the casual user and the more technically inclined.

Unfortunately the simple, straightforward malware removal tool of the past is long gone and with it the ease of use. As a much larger program that runs in the background rather than when you call it forth, it takes much more of your computer's resources and is much more involved to use. It's an understandable issue as the program's growth means it also offers much more than the previous versions of the software, but I miss the simple but effective application of "the before time." Still, it's a great example of industry standard protection which manages to keep up with the ever changing threats on the internet today.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe

Malwarebytes Review

Bewertet am 27.1.2018

Some of the benefits are i get from using Malwarebytes again are; security; which is needed when working for a company with sensitive data to prevent spoofing and hackers; Levels of scanning, i think having multiple options to choose from for scanning is great and effective as well. Peace of Mind, i never have to worry which website i visit as Malwarebytes has real time protection against attacks.

Malwarebytes has been my go to security software when thinking of the best malware software out there that is. Some of the things i like about Malwarebytes is one; the UI, which is easier to read the icons and navigate through the software; secondly, the types of scans i have at my disposal, such quick, full, and choose a specific folder; third; the level of security, the software truly lives up to its name when it comes to block malware, and other spyware, it gives me notification when i visit a website where there could be malware attacks but i couldn't know until Malwarebytes blocks the attack and notifies me. Fourth excellent removal threats, if in fact a malware was detected in my PC it will quarantine the threat and i could go in and delete if i want to. Last but not least is, Support Malwarebytes offers great, fast, and reliable support if needed for any reasons, i personally didn't need to call support as i am a Software engineer and familiar with some of the issues that may come up.

One of the downside is the resource consumption that Malwarebytes uses, specifically the memory that is required to run the product, most of the time Malwarebytes does run up to high memory, but then it does lower down i think once updates and other necessary items are checked in the backened.