Malwarebytes for Business Erfahrungen

Victor
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Malwarebytes - The antivirus that we truly need

Bewertet am 11.6.2020

I have been using Malwarebytes for almost a decade. Since then, i have had no negative reviews for this wonderful tool.
Since its first installation on one of my personal computers, i was able to realize the real benefits of this software, its highly sharp detection allowed me to get rid of threats that were not detected by other antiviruses considered as the best sellers on the market.
For this reason, i did not hesitate to acquire the Malwarebytes premium license, which I have had since 2012. In this long journey with the software, i was able to realize all its capacity, its rapid detection and efficiency, in addition to the excellent blog and "malwarepedia" that is maintained in name of the company that manages the software, explaining the behavior of all types of known viruses and how they affect computers, thus helping to prevent machine infection.
Its protection against any threat found on the internet is wonderful, together with its quick scan to detect any contaminated files that are connected to your machine, make Malwarebytes my number one tool to solve any problem related to scam attempts and fraud on the Internet.
It is with great pleasure that I will continue to renew my license for this incredible software, which surprises me more and more with its capabilities and its assistance.

1 - Friendly interface.
2 - Extremely easy to use.
3 - Detects the most known types of malware found in everyday life, and other less known ones.
4 - Free version with several features.
5 - Different tools for different types of threats.
6 - One of the most reliable and trustworthy antivirus that i've ever used in my life.
7 - Very efficient threat detection.

1 - After the expiration of the premium version, the free version have fewer scans and lesser threats detections.

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

In comparison with Malwarebytes, the program had many flaws and was totally lacking, with the new antivirus (Malwarebytes), I feel totally protected.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

Faster detection, cheaper plans, more efficient and with a much more friendly interface.
Sujata

Security is Important!

Bewertet am 20.7.2023

Malwarebytes is an important anti-malware/anti-virus software that provides real time protection and resolves the data loss threat in a prompt manner. Our network is safer and this software is reliable to find and eliminate the threat effectively.

Ever since we started Malwarebytes, our network security has been doubled and have had very minimal malware and virus threats. As we need to download various resources from the internet and also send many files to our clients so Malwarebytes scans all the files and ensures they are not infected with malwares. This helps us to maintain our credibility to our clients and keeps our business running smoothly.

Just the pricing could be reduced a little but that does not hide the fact that the paid version provides an extra layer of security to your server and network so paid version is worth it.

Abhishek
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A fine protection for your pc

Bewertet am 21.9.2020

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performanc...

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performance)

1.) Free version is also available
2.) Easy to use
3.) Does not consume excessive RAM and computing power
4.) Has enough features for pc malware protection
5.) It can detect malware during boot time( this is a very very important feature)

1.) Although free version is available but still lags important features( premium version fulfill the vaccum)
2.) It's virus database is not so huge. It many times fails to detect malware ( I hope this will improve in the future)
3.) Its automatic update is quite laggy. May times I have to manually update it
4.) Premium version is little bit costly

Catherine
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our business is safe when our clients' data are safe

Bewertet am 9.1.2024

This is a really easy product to use and it is super reliable. Having Malwarebytes is a big reassurance.

What I like most about Malwarebytes is that it is always there working and protecting us all the time, without prompting and without maintenance.

Sometimes I do not follow through on the "threats" and probably should be reminded to do so.

ma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

am a techie and i used almost every tool in my regular job to my existing customers,

Bewertet am 24.6.2023

Am very much impressed with this software as myself being a techie I know we need software that can run up to our expectations I personally give 5 stars to this software.

I found this malware byte most accurate and most important it removed the preinstalled software which actually stuck in your pc and sat for a very long time and slowing down your pc.This is one of the best software with high accuracy and with less space. I personally recommended this use for a slow pc and threat deduction.

For business, it's very useful kinda easy to use and it takes less space and is easy to install, and will not give you much trouble it will run on its own.

Nicholas
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes was my go to solution for scrubbing and cleaning infected systems.

Bewertet am 23.5.2023

Malwarebytes was my go to solution for scrubbing and cleaning infected systems. when ever i had a client bring in an problematic / infected machine, i could trust Malwarebytes to scan and scrub and effectively clean up the machine. its a great product.

I never experienced any issues. id happy recommend the product.

Oguzhan
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Powerful Protection with Malwarebytes

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

Our experience with Malwarebytes for Business has been highly positive. It offers effective malware protection without major disruptions, though some areas could be improved.

Malwarebytes for Business provides exceptional threat detection and removal, ensuring strong cybersecurity. Its user-friendly interface and easy deployment make it a valuable tool for organizations.

The reporting and logging functionalities could be more advanced. Except that Malwarebytes quite nice choice in the market

• Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Malwarebytes Experience

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

Overall, Malwarebytes, for Business provides a security solution for endpoints effectively protecting businesses of all sizes against a range of threats like malware, ransomware and zero-day attacks. It offers, to use management and a variety of features that enhance the security posture of businesses.Just needs more improvement and to add more features and it will be world's #1

The most thing I liked with my experience with this software is being smoother and keeps my system safe against any kind of virus threats and has the ability to be upgraded at any time.This software is one of the most powerful Antivirus software I've ever userd

The part that I found most disappointing, about my experience was the lack of the EDR feature, in the software. Furthermore, it was quite difficult to handle the range of devices involved.

Jeffrey
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Free version user for years but very impressed by the paid version!

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

I used the free version of Malwarebytes for years. Several years ago I received a great deal on the first year of the paid version. I was so impressed that I have continued to use the paid version even at the full price and I almost never pay full price for anything. However, this software is worth it.

Malwarebytes is very impressive. It catches threats and detects vulnerabilities.

Nothing. I found no weak points in the software.

Anil

Creative Alliance Review

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

We have stopped using antivirus softwares after using Malwarebytes as it has helped us to provide security to our files and documents which are crucial for our business.

Ease of detecting and eliminating malwares. We like this software as it has added extra security and we has given us an alternative to other antiviruses.

Price could be lowered. Other than that it is completely fine. It is easier to use and have helped our company a great deal.

Christopher
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Bewertet am 19.9.2019

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Avast Ultimate Business Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.

Malwarebytes

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Kristina
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Malwarebytes is dependable

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Darian
Darian
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Malwarebytes

Bewertet am 25.8.2021

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Warum Malwarebytes for Business gewählt wurde

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Malwarebytes for Business

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
Matthew

Great product

Bewertet am 24.7.2019

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

I was able to get this pro version for a one time fee for up to 3 computers. I love it. I use it along side Ccleaner. I've never had any problems. Easy updates and automatic scannings. I can never tell when it's running a scan because it uses a small amount of processes.

I don't know anything I don't like about it. I've been using it for 10 years.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Malware Bytes Review

Bewertet am 10.9.2019

it's great to have peace of mind that our systems are protected against malware and ransomware, always finds issues and corrects them have never had any issues whatsoever

The best overall advantage of using Malwarebytes is the simplicity of performing routine tasks. and the ease of scheduling tasks.

Notifications pop up frequently and some of the settings to stop them from comming up can be a bit hard to understand

Pam
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt

Malwarebytes For Home

Bewertet am 25.7.2019

We have been able to meet our customers expectations of having a secure network in which to hold their proprietary data.

It's great for Home Use. Simple updates, good security coverage.

For Enterprise the deployment was a little sketch behind our enterprise firewalls. It seems to need full access to the Internet to behave consistently.

Renee
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

If I had a dollar for every time this product had saved one of my computers, I'd be rich.

Bewertet am 25.3.2018

This saves and cleans my computers, all of them, from every beastie out there, and has never failed me, even when every other product has.

This software catches and fixes just about everything, including what my antivirus programs won't. It' been around for years, and is reliable. It's cleaned malware and viruses for me that other malware programs didn't, and it's saved me from doing clean ups by hand. I've used their chameleon program to save my laptop when it became infected with a virus that blocked antivirus and malware programs from installing, and cut off my internet access and ability to download fixes. It can protect itself from being uninstalled. And their premium program runs and protects you in real time and is well worth the money. In all the years that I've been running Malwarebytes, I'm not sure that I've ever been successfully infiltrated on a computer that I've had running their premium program.

The customer service is slow and lackluster. I had to contact them a few months ago about some of my subscription licenses. They took days in between responses, and the responses were not helpful, and the reps closed out my ticket without solving my issue. It took three weeks and multiple tries at contacting them. There is no phone support. When you purchase product licenses, they do not all show up on your account on their website, so you need to be really careful and write down the product keys somewhere and keep them. All that said, that was the first time in probably the better part of a decade that I've EVER had to contact them, so it's generally not at issue. I'm guessing that the employees are all out diligently fighting malware, and not doing customer support.

Abel
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Malware Bytes, for any Business?

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

As somebody who invests a ton of energy in PCs for both work and relaxation, I put extraordinary significance on having a solid antivirus and security framework to safeguard my gadgets. Throughout the long term, I have attempted different projects, including well known ones like McAfee and Norton, however I viewed them as unsuitable because of issues like exorbitant costs, irritating highlights, and terrible showing. As of late, I went over Malwarebytes when I thought my PC had malware influencing its exhibition. I chose to download the free rendition and was dazzled with its exhibition, driving me to buy the top notch variant for every one of my gadgets. I'm very happy with this program and strongly suggest it.

This program is highly effective in identifying and preventing potential security threats. It stays up-to-date with the latest security threats, making it a reliable source of protection. Additionally, in the event of a security breach, it simplifies the cleanup process for IT staff. The program's user-friendly interface enables easy management of security incidents and the creation of custom security policies.

I believe that behavior monitoring tools should be incorporated into their current product to keep up with the current risk environment. I think that these tools should be considered a standard feature. Similar to other endpoint security products, the cost of this product is based on the number of devices. However, I feel that this pricing model is outdated and should be based on factors such as expertise or more practical scaling and adjusting standards.

• Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

great for android, average for pc

Bewertet am 23.11.2018

I used Malwarebytes for personal use on android and pc. it was an experience of mixed feelings. While it was perfect for android, it was average for on my Pc.
Overall, it is very effective for fighting malicious files and malware infected systems on both platforms.

My first encounter with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware was around July 2018 when my Android phone was taken over by a series of malicious malware that turned my phone into an advert box of all sorts. A friend told me he had a similar issue in the past and was rescued by Malwarebytes. I decided to try it out. Luckily, they had the premium version available for a free one-month trial at the time.
I quickly downloaded, registered and did a scan. It was super effective and easy to navigate.
In less than 5 minutes, my phone was cleaned. I was very Impressed and decided to try out the pc version of the software. And frankly, the functionality and effectiveness of the pc version were quite different from the Android version. It was smooth and fluid on my android but I cannot exactly say the same for the Pc version.
The online and real-time scanner notified me of unsafe websites I visited which was good.
Malwarebytes was designed to make you feel secure and protected from some malicious files or sites.
The interface was clean and simple
It performs as advertised. It detects malware and can cleans infected devices.
The paid version can be trusted to protect your pc but at the cost of pc speed during scans.
It was designed to fight malware, it is effective in doing that and should stick to it.

Malwarebytes software made my pc to lag sometimes at startup.
I felt some functionalities like the Asset policies management to deploy and monitor endpoints were complex and unneeded for personal users. It was complicated for me at least.
I would not recommend it as a standalone antivirus program due to the limitation of it virus scan toolkit.
I still got infected with a Trojan while using the free version.
The pricing can be made more competitive given that it cannot be trusted as a standalone anti-virus.
It should incorporate real-time protection against threats in the free version.

John
  • Branche: Computer-Software

My secret weapon....

Bewertet am 7.10.2020

My overall experience with Malwarebytes has been most excellent. I have constantly recommended it to family, friends and customers over the years.

I had a small computer business for about 5 years. I had customers constantly bringing me laptops and desktops that were full of malware and viruses.

Sometimes it was almost impossible to navigate because there was so much malware controlling the operating system and the browsers.

I would always find a way to install Malwarebytes on my customer's computer and update the definitions (when possible).

Then I would run this outstanding software and let it do what it does best.....quickly and easily find and remove even the toughest and nastiest malware, no matter how deeply it was embedded.

When Malwarebytes was done scanning, it would show all the instances of malware and red. I would simply select all malware and press remove! Done!!

I would reboot the system and I was then able to freely navigate and inspect the computer for any more potentially hazardous software or security breaches.

Malwarebytes was my go-to software for removing malicious malware and viruses from my customers computers. They thought I was a genius!!

By the time I was done, their computers were running pristine once again.

I have not been in the computer business for several years now, but whenever a friend or family member has "issues" with your notebooks, you can guess what I install first thing.

Malwarebytes rocks!!
Also, the premium version is fairly priced for what this software does for you.

-John Lawrence, Canada

Sometimes it did take more than 30 minutes to fully scan the computer.
However, this was usually because there was an enormous amount of files to be scanned or it was a slower PC.

Yanyu
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have never had more faith in an antiviral program than this one

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

The user appreciates how the unified security platform has improved cyber-security and allowed faster endpoint remediation. Throughout our time using Malwarebytes for Business, the primary function of threat detection has proven useful. The solution provides a very effective layer of protection against various cyber threats. It makes it easier to monitor the security of many individual devices centrally. As it allows for a thorough evaluation of computer health and enables efficient mitigation of internal and external cyber threats, the aforementioned cyber security technology is highly recommended for multi-department enterprises.

This security precaution has been adopted company-wide to protect the devices and the company's critical information. The program has excellent threat detection capabilities, outperforming several other solutions. In addition, the interface is straightforward, making it easy to understand and use. It protects against malware such as viruses, spyware, ransomware, and other cyber dangers. We particularly like that the program has a centralized control panel from which we can run scans, updates, and other tasks remotely.

The device is pricey and can occasionally cause a significant drain on system resources, which can lead to a slowdown in overall computer performance.

Alison
Alison
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hands down, one of the best free securities on the net! I recommend this left and right.

Bewertet am 11.10.2017

I love the price - Free. I love the usability - download and run. I love the quality - not even my friends who like the darker net have had issues that Malwarebytes can prevent. I love features and functionality - I run it, and it does everything I need it to do without the need to micromanage it. Hands down, I love Malwarebytes, and I know that is something strange to say about your computer security system, and that I usually do not endorse something without at least one bigger reservation, but this is an exception. If you do not have a security in place and do not want to pay for one, get Malwarebytes!

Driven away by the price of Kaspersky, which is a great product, but I am a lowly broke computer lover, I found Malware bytes one day what seems like decades ago. It may not have been decades, but it was at least one... Anyway, I found Malwarebytes and fell in love. It has had my back through the days when being a teenager and going to torrent sites was cool, all the way until now when I try not to look back on those days and what I was getting myself into as I browse the internet for the next great coupon. Malwarebytes has been tried and true, but alas, since I use the free version, there is very little customization that I get to do. I run, it catches if there are anything that did not raise a gigantic red flag upon introduction. That is all, my only con, a lack of granularity. That should be a pro in itself.

Abayomi
Abayomi
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Malwarebytes Review

Bewertet am 26.7.2019

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

Malwarebytes is a very good Antivirus software. Since I have been using it I have not had any difficulties using it. Its fast and does not slow down my computer while running. I am also using its mobile app and it has drastically help reduce the number of top-up adverts on my phone.

The Desktop version sometimes deactivate full protection of my PC. I will have to restart my computer to get it working back as normal.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Lorraine
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Love knowing my computer is secure!

Bewertet am 10.2.2018

Total computer security and peace of mind at a highly affordable price.

Total computer security and peace of mind at a highly affordable price.

Malware Bytes Premium is the only security on all the computers and tablets in our household. It's easy to use, doesn't interfere with other applications, doesn't cause crashes, and I feel completely confident it delivers total security.
I've used a few anti-virus programs, but I always ran the free version of Malware Bytes alongside them. After a popular and expensive anti-virus program falsely detected a trojan and crashed my system, deleting drivers and corrupting files, and I had to spend for repairs, I made the decision that Malware Bytes Premium was all I needed for security. It's a decision I haven't regretted. I run Malware Bytes permanently in the background at all times. It monitors for any suspicious activity and warns immediately if there is the smallest risk. In addition, I run a full scan every day.
This software is amazingly good value - far less costly than most anti-virus software and does so much more! Stops ransomware and exploit attacks. Shields against suspicious websites. Removes malware and spyware. No more worms, rogues, dialers, trojans, rootkits, exploits, or bots... ever! As I work online, this protection is essential, and it's nice to know I can play and socialize safely as well, anytime I please.