Adobe Lightroom Erfahrungen

Adobe Lightroom

Bilder, die dem Moment entsprechen.

Sortieren nach

Florentin

Adobe Lightroom: Eine Software für die meisten Systeme

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

Lightroom ist mit der Adobe Cloud immer auf dem neusten Stand und das weiterarbeiten an einem anderen Gerät ist einfach. Lightroom gibt's für den PC aber auch für das iPad und das iPhone.

Lightroom ist nicht ganz so benutzerfreundlich, wie man es erwartet.

Tiger
  • Branche: Immobilien

Adobe WirrWarr

Bewertet am 15.7.2023

Die wollen nur Geld verdienen.

Die wollen nur Geld verdienen.

nichts...........................................................

Nur, Abo, totaler Durcheinander mit den Bezeichungen

Mark Oliver
Mark Oliver
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

LIghtroom at a Glimpse

Bewertet am 12.11.2021

I learned how to use photoshop first starting on and used it for the longest time (years), when asked a photographer friend of mine before what i can use other than photoshop that is easier to use for multiple images, he showed me lightroom

lightroom, just like photoshop, have been my bestfriend since discovering then way before I even graduated college.

its a part of my personal and professional life now.

Lighroom is much more than an image editor, it helps to organize your images by importing or exporting and managing your images easily making you able to keep track of your edits and images, in short it's an editing software and an image managing tool combined into one.

you dont have to need to worry about ruining your image while editing as the edits only appy to an exported image not the original.

Fast and easy photo books, slide shows, and web galleries

this is much easier to learn than photoshop.

if you are switching to lightroom because photoshop is clunky when it comes to editing multiple images at once, you might be in for a surprise coz lightroom doesnt support layering like photoshop has.

Lightroom is made for photo enhancement so its image manipulation tools are limited unlike photoshop.

Bruno
  • Branche: Design

Lightroom Features and Usability

Bewertet am 15.6.2022

In general, I see a friendly program that I can import my photos, edit them, put them in collections and export them in a very
fast and dynamic. I managed to solve the delay in my daily workflow with photography. TODAY is essential for my workflow
and I do not intend to exchange for similar programs on the market.

The amazing and time-saving features are the import and export menu. In import you can easily import and analyze
all photos and put them in collections, and quick export to generate the final file type.

Very easy to use of course, dedicated to learning. Later we understand that the program is very easy and intuitive.

It integrated with my current programs and especially photoshop. It is even possible from within the Lightroom interface to export to photoshop
with just one click.

I miss a feature that works with videos more thoroughly. I know that little by little this can be implemented.
I find it a little difficult to customize tabs and menus on the desktop.
Regarding the integration requirement, I liked the way it integrates with Photoshop and when it comes to exporting to the cloud, it's easy.
It was a very powerful feature that Adobe put in.

Adobe Photoshop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Lightroom

Because it has powerfully adapted to my flow, with importing, editing, cataloging and exporting very dynamic. The others are programs that lack resources and end up delaying processing time much longer, even losing money.
Hailey
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

It's okay but not worth the monthly fees

Bewertet am 2.6.2022

Very simple and clean formatting and I love how well it imported and exported files compared to other Adobe softwares.

I don't think this is worth the money considering the minimal uses and that I personally would need to invest in classes on how to use this to it's best ability.

Adham
Adham
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The fully fledged photo editing software for every photographer outhere

Bewertet am 2.1.2024

i've been using lightroom for almost 7 years now, and never ever has it failed me, they update it on regular basis, it's always easy to handle, it gives me the freedom to edit every single aspect of my photos, i always recommend it for every photographer out there.

You can control every single aspect of colors on your photos, create presets or even import ready made ones, you can adjust every single light and shadow on your photos as well as the color wheel of the shadows & highlights, you can also batch import and edit, create your own settings and save them to a catalog, edit on the go from your mobile, it's always synced and backed up to the cloud, so you can access your photos anywhere and anytime.

Nothing to dislike except the prices, it's a bit expensive when it comes to single software use if you're only using lightroom, however you can get an offer bundle if you get it with photoshop, or with photoshop and illustrator

Lea
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The one-stop solution for smaller shoots

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

I am happy with the software and can't imagine life without it. I have created so many custom presets for myself, it became really easy to use. If you take some time with it, you will learn it in and out and you will be able to speed up your workflow a lot.

I love how with all the new features it is so easy to edit an entire shoot in Lightroom. Now I can even do smaller skin edits and background edits with it, many times for smaller shoots I don't open Photoshop next to it, only maybe for a handful of selected images at the end. I like that it's fast. And super easy to create and upload presets, easy to customize them, very smart tools, I overall love how easy it makes photo editing. With a little work you can change the image quality SOOO much!

I'm not sure if it's only on my Mac but sometimes I do have little technical issues, mainly with the selection tools, sometimes it has a hard time showing me the parts that I selected to edit them separately. But overall it might just be some bug that will disappear with an update.

Zwelibanzi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Image editing software everyone must use

Bewertet am 15.4.2022

In my honest opinion, I feel that lightroom is the best color grading software I have ever used. The filter copy and paste option make it so easy for me to batch edit pictures for clients, helping me save time. Although many feel that it's super expensive, I think that it's worth the price. It's a great value for your money.

I started using it about five years ago. For the longest part of my life, I did not understand why I should edit a picture. But when using editing Lightroom, I saw the quality of my images go to another level. That makes it one of the best photo editors available today. If you know how to use Lightroom, you can do some premium editing. I have never seen such a variety of filters in any other application. It provides some next-level editing. There is the convenience of being able to copy and paste the same filter you wish to use on a few or even all images, which saves time on back-to-back editing.

There's only one thing I don't like about Lightroom, which is exporting the files to Photoshop to perform intensive image retouching. Because I am knowledgeable about all Adobe Creative Suites, this is not a big deal for me.

Aaron
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Lightroom is Perfect for the Professional Editor or the Hobby Tinkerer and everything in...

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

I've put many photoshoots through this program to bring the quality of photos up, or prep them for Photoshop editing, and it has been a pleasure to use every time.

Auto Adjustments and Ease of Use make this small-install software from Adobe a killer addition to any designers toolbox. Although it is subscription-based, you can get this program, Photoshop, and Premiere Rush for $10 a month! That's an absolute steal and a perfect toolbox for even the most seasoned editor.

I have honestly not found a feture of this software that I do not like. it does exactly what i want, when I want, and alot of those times it does what i want for me with very little involvement from me.

Jens Olaf
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Lightroom - my most beloved image managing tool

Bewertet am 10.8.2022

Absolutely time-saving.

Absolutely time-saving.

It helps with the complete workflow: importing images, developing, editing, managing, exporting – in a not too complicated way, so comprehensible for any mindful user.

That I have to rent it as a subscription.

Capture One

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Lightroom

I like to work with products that have many helpful ressources out there on the web - Capture ONE is too specialized for pro photographers.
Debra
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Retrial of Lightroom.

Bewertet am 2.5.2022

I am going to use Lightroom for the next couple of months as I decide whether I want to stay with it or go back to my previous program system.

The software is fast and doesn't have too many glitches in processing my photos.

Having to import my photos rather than work from my folders. Needing photoshop to do certain edits, therefore, need both programs open to process photos.

Jade
Jade
  • Branche: Design
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Simple RAW photo editing and exporter

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Overall I honestly couldn't imagine doing any kind of shoot photography without it.

The time saved using Lightroom to batch process photoshoots and to create consistency across different photos within a shoot is immense. The editing is fast and efficient, the depth of adjustment for RAW images is brilliant and I can't imagine doing any kind of shoot photography without it. Non-destructive editing is so brilliant as well, allowing for multiple styles of edits in the same shoot giving clients a chance to quickly see what style suits them.

Its not as optimised for Macs as it feels it could be, and there are some quirks in short cuts that take getting used to.

• Branche: Computer-Software

From today, you will not be without Adobe Lightroom

Bewertet am 7.3.2022

Let me tell you a secret, this is from the experience of more than 4 years of using it, so that your heart is rested to set out on this adventure . But still , I can't do without using it to edit my photos .

It is very difficult to upload a picture of my own to social networking sites without it being modified in the Lightroom program , simply, because people take a lot of photos at the same moment , but they need to edit all the photos in one click , and here comes the role of the great program , which is Adobe Lightroom .
The speed in editing your photos in this program is incredible to the mind, you do not need to go to many places inside it to finish editing your photos compared to Adobe Photoshop, you need to navigate more than once, quite the contrary, in only one place inside Adobe Lightroom you can create The best and most exciting editing, you basically do not need previous experience with it, you can learn it in a few days and become a professional in color editing and this is a powerful feature of Adobe Lightroom.
Let me tell you before I forget , the user interface is simple and easy on the eye , And believe me, you will learn it in less than a week for its simplicity and you will come out of it with the best picture you will see in your life.

The only problem is that if you want to change and delete in the small details, in fact you can do it, but not as powerful and easy as Adobe Photoshop handles .

Lee
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User presets are a game-changer!

Bewertet am 26.5.2022

I use the web app for editing pictures I've taken with my DLR, and it's really easy to use, then to save to folders in my Dropbox. I use the app on my phone for editing social media images that are sent to me by WhatsApp from clients. Some of them are awful, but I always find a preset that makes them look amazing.

User presets. Spend some time looking through other users presets and save the ones you like. When you come to edit, it's super-easy to really change up your images with one click. I also buy preset groups from Creative market. Perfect if you're working for a brand and want to keep it consistent.

Bit clunky when selecting multiple images to arrange on the desktop app.

Ankur
Ankur
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Holy Grail of Photoediting

Bewertet am 27.1.2023

Adobe Lightroom has been my first priority software since day 1. Hands down one of the best software.

If you're a content creator from a beginner level to having your own Media Agency, Adobe Lightroom is hands down one of the most perfect and most powerful tools. Especially with the integration of AI for masking, and other basic changes, it has been even more fun, quick, and easy to edit. Especially if you're someone who makes while traveling, and most of the time you're editing, you're in an Airplane, or car, or something where Laptop won't be feasible, you can edit directly on your iPad and then see them on your mobile for easy export & upload, on your Laptop for further work or with your team in some other country via cloud-based service.

The subscription model even thou affordable, isn't for everyone. They should allow free runs on Mobile for RAW editing while keeping the subscription model for iPad & Desktop versions. The lack of Fujifilm Film Simulation is a big red flag for Fujifilm users while their tether when compared to Capture One is quickly outdated.

Michael
  • Branche: Rundfunkmedien

Great for Batch Editing & Quick Edits

Bewertet am 5.2.2022

Lightroom used to be all I used for editing images before I was introduced to the power of Adobe Photoshop's actions (both on the Adobe Creative Cloud), but nevertheless, Lightroom is great for quick edits and batch editing. I can't possibly do the finer detailed edits on hundreds of photos from an event, so that's where Lightroom comes in handy. I can still have quality image edits through Lightroom and simply use my favorite shots from the event to do more of the labor-intensive edits in Photoshop that give more of the "wow" factor. In that way, both Lightroom and Photoshop complement each other very nicely.

I really like how quick and easy it is to use Lightroom. I've used it now for around 11 years and really enjoy the ease of use. In my opinion, it's a super easy software for beginners to learn from versus Adobe's more recognizable program, Photoshop.

One of my favorite features with Lightroom has always been the easy-to-save presets. You can adjust the vibrance, saturation, highlights, and other features to your liking and save the settings under a preset that you can return to later. This makes it super easy for batch editing and for quick edits you need to make to an image.

The features are lacking compared to Adobe's other program on their Creative Cloud, Photoshop. Photoshop has about everything you can possibly think of to tweak an image. So many times, I will edit my images first using foundational presets in Lightroom, then, I'll take my favorite photos from the bunch and spend more time on them using the more detailed features in Photoshop.

Another con is the loading time. Maybe it's because I have a number of files saved on my Lightroom or because of the numerous saved presets...whatever the reason, the load time takes pretty long for Lightroom versus other software programs I have on my desktop.

Mike

Powerful Photo Editing Software

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Lightroom helped enhance our photography with its powerful editing software. Many poorly taken shots were salvaged with the editing tools used in this software.

Lightrooms ability to transform any raw photo into a beautiful image is what makes it stand out from any competitor.

There is a learning curve to all the tools and processes in lightroom, but the project support makes learning this easy

Adobe Photoshop

Warum Adobe Lightroom gewählt wurde

Lightroom has more features and tools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Adobe Lightroom

Fit perfectly our photo editing needs
Matthias
Matthias
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The only software I use as a professional photographer

Bewertet am 17.11.2022

Adobe Lightroom is my all-in-one solution for my work as a professional photographer. It offers many options (Import-Editing-Export), and it's way easier to use than Adobe Photoshop. Batch processing is a key feature when it comes down to editing a lot of photos at the same time.

Adobe Lightroom is easy-to-use, importing hundreds of RAW photos is fast, and the editing process is much more intuitive than Adobe Photoshop (especially batch processing). Sliders are used to edit the photos, which makes it a breeze to experiment and develop a fast workflow. Exporting the photos into smaller Jpegs for web usage works great too.

I have the impression that Adobe Lightroom is the reason that slows down my iMac. It takes quite a long time to start the software. Once you add a lot of photos to a catalog, it even gets worse. Therefore make sure you have enough RAM/storage space on your computer.

• Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

An excellent editing app

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

This product gives your pictures a high quality look. It is an exceptional asset in your business. Once you are able to afford the subscription fee and you know how to use this product it will enhance your work and pictures.

This product is very easily accessible to use on your phone, laptop and tablet. I use this product to edit most of my photos and the ease of use is high quality.

Most of the best features are only accessible by paying a subscription fee that is a bit on the pricier side. You have to do some research in order to know how to use this product correctly. It is not user friendly to people who are not technically capable.

Cameron
Cameron

One stop shop!

Bewertet am 23.10.2022

Overall, the good far outweighs the negative and Lightroom has become an irreplaceable part of my workflow.

Lightroom has really grown over the years to become a nearly one stop shop for photo editing needs. Unless you are making drastic alterations to a photo where Photoshop is required, Lightroom can handle a majority of the workflow and also integrates well with organization and has features that allow for the upload to your website via plugins.

Over the years adobe has moved away from single license pricing to a cloud based subscription model and updates occasionally have bugs that take a bit of time to resolve, especially for Mac products.

Nathália
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

the best image editor

Bewertet am 1.8.2022

It is a complex application, mainly due to its many functions, which also makes it a very complete application for editing. In addition to exporting everything with great quality. I highly recommend it, if you have difficulties at first, persist until you understand each feature, it's worth it

I wouldn't say that the application is easy to use, especially for those who are not familiar with image editing, myself, when I installed it, two years ago, I found it quite difficult and I looked for many videos on youtube that could help me. But once you get the hang of it, get more familiar with the tools, you won't want to edit anywhere else. I find the application very complete, with several functions, with the option of filters saved by the user, which make it very easy as well. One thing that might seem small, but I really like it and haven't seen it in similar apps, is the option to "zero" the edit I was doing quite easily.

it's been a while since, in the "mask" option you could select only the sky, or a "subject". I only managed to do this once! Every other time the app restarts and I lose everything I've edited. So, this function, which is not that new, doesn't work on my device, nor on my husband's device.

Denison
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Lightroom: Highly desirable photo editing app

Bewertet am 12.11.2022

Adobe Lightroom increases the speed of the workflow, and there will be a significant improvement in productivity.

Adobe Lightroom has a high potential to edit multiple photos simultaneously. AI in Adobe Lightroom works very well in selecting the subject. Selecting people/subjects and play with the different mask options available will increase the editing quality. Adobe Lightroom is a complete photography, non-distractive, and faster digital image processing tool. Every option in Adobe Lightroom has a purpose, and it solves my photo editing needs. Adobe Lightroom offers different options and possibilities from the crop tool, exposure editing, and exporting. Adobe Lightroom is also a photo management tool that helps label, sort, and star rate photos. The photo management option improves productivity.

Adobe Lightroom has a very high learning curve, rookies will struggle in Adobe Lightroom environment. It is a perfect photo editing application in my opinion.

Marta
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Lightroom - powerful tool for artists

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

I am mastering my photography skill with this powerful software!

I am mastering my photography skill with this powerful software!

Color correction is extreme. With Adobe Lightroom you can execute you vision at its best. You can do really anything - all the wildest dreams can become reality with help of all the great tools Lightroom has to offer! And with that impressive functionality program stays incredibly easy to use! You won't get lost!

While color corrections is extreme, overall editing is really not something to be excited about! But no worries - in combination with Adobe Photoshop for have control over each aspect of your pictures: both color and details!

Piotr

Best choice for photographer

Bewertet am 31.5.2022

Processing of photos in the amount of 2,500 per week. Creating printouts with prior preview of the paper type. Create photo books.

The ability to quickly process photos with the option of copying settings from one photo to another. The RAW loading of different camera brands is constantly updated. Product development and updates. Possibility of editing editing on the smartphone, changes updating on the computer. Operating on proxy files.

Inability to update to the latest version for windows 7 and no communication with the server, where it was previously possible.

Jonathan

J.L. Adobe Lightroom Review

Bewertet am 13.9.2022

I've enjoyed the software's graphical user interface when I want to edit multiple pieces of content when in times of high stress or for fun. Crop, Detail, Light, Presets and the other options ablvailable give me full control of my content.

The AI-generated presets provided for every photo and video gives the user a great start to what path they want the content to be, whether it be for an artistic or corporate feel.

The inability to preview content on the Home page after a long period of time due to a failed development version. This results in not being able to edit the content.